Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are the Gastigoth scenes for Lah straight only?

For vagina-havers, which doesn't necessarily mean straight... but the whole supposed point about the Gastigoth scheme is that it's for breeding, so I'm afraid that restriction stands, yeah.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
For vagina-havers, which doesn't necessarily mean straight... but the whole supposed point about the Gastigoth scheme is that it's for breeding, so I'm afraid that restriction stands, yeah.
So will we be able to gene-edit the pups we get knocked up with like we can with the brats we can knock up the female prisoners with?

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So will we be able to gene-edit the pups we get knocked up with like we can with the brats we can knock up the female prisoners with?

Huh. You can do that? I should play this game every once in a while, instead of just looking at the docs.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Huh. You can do that? I should play this game every once in a while, instead of just looking at the docs.
You get slapped with an email at the second or third trimester that asks you to choose between a range of gene editing from "none at all" to "just as much of a designer baby as you". With a middle option of just removing unwanted traits from their other parents that could lead to the kids ending up like their incarcerated parent.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You get slapped with an email at the second or third trimester that asks you to choose between a range of gene editing from "none at all" to "just as much of a designer baby as you". With a middle option of just removing unwanted traits from their other parents that could lead to the kids ending up like their incarcerated parent.

I'm assuming they charge for the latter options, because that's absolutely what I would do if I was running a program as nakedly amoral as this. Thanks for the info anyway.

Reactions: ShySquare

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I went to the code to check if that was true and found this:

"As I hinted at in my email, we offer several services such as this here at </i>Gastigoth<i>. Whether you simply seek pleasure at their expense or find yourself interested in breeding a particular prisoner - or several - we accommodate a wide variety of desires."

So breeding is an option, not it's main purpose.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015

One of Sam's sex scene's is you fucking her with a hard light strap on. Unless the strap ons were reworked recently to allow a girl to breed another girl, i dont think that Gastigoth is all about Breeding.

There's is also the fact you can have lezbo sex with Khorgan, which im also fairly certain doesnt make babies.

Edit: Welp. Lashy comes to the rescue with words from the code. Now NS has to decide if he's gonna write an extra scene or not.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm assuming they charge for the latter options, because that's absolutely what I would do if I was running a program as nakedly amoral as this. Thanks for the info anyway.
They don't charge you for mucking with the genetics after you've already paid to get some kids in the first place. Don't see why they would as i doubt it really costs them much at all given that they would doubtless have each prisoner's genetics entirely mapped out.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
One of Sam's sex scene's is you fucking her with a hard light strap on. Unless the strap ons were reworked recently to allow a girl to breed another girl, i dont think that Gastigoth is all about Breeding.

There's is also the fact you can have lezbo sex with Khorgan, which im also fairly certain doesnt make babies.

Edit: Welp. Lashy comes to the rescue with words from the code. Now NS has to decide if he's gonna write an extra scene or not.

It was not that hard to find, through I'm a little suprised they didn't split the files by character.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Now NS has to decide if he's gonna write an extra scene or not.

He's not, because he has an awful lot to get through on this project, including a generic ausar pregnancy just to fill this bit in. He'd be delighted if someone else did a penising Lah scene, but he's not holding his breath on that.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
He's not, because he has an awful lot to get through on this project, including a generic ausar pregnancy just to fill this bit in. He'd be delighted if someone else did a penising Lah scene, but he's not holding his breath on that.

Hmmm. Alright. Fair enough.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Lah is heavily implied to be gay in the plantation quest expansion right? That makes me feel even worse for him in the Gastigoth scenes ;=;

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Lah is heavily implied to be gay in the plantation quest expansion right? That makes me feel even worse for him in the Gastigoth scenes ;=;

In my headcanon he's bisexual, leaning more towards gay. But anyone who uses Gastigoth shouldn't really have qualms about the sexuality of the person they've come for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
In my headcanon he's bisexual, leaning more towards gay. But anyone who uses Gastigoth shouldn't really have qualms about the sexuality of the person they've come for.
Yeah I didn't really intend to use the scenes or anything, just felt bad about them a little bit. I guess if he's at least kinda into it that makes it a little bit better

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Hey random question, what's your profile picture based off of Nonesuch? The pictures looks like something I should know but I can't place it.

I may be wrong, but it appears to be Harrison Ford (I think it might be him as Hans Solo, but I'm not 100% sure).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Man, PQX has already broken 20k words.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The Kane stuff alone is supposed to be around 10k :p

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Man, PQX has already broken 20k words.

Yeah, gone way over what was paid for for the non-Kane stuff. Never mind, it's stuff I want to do.

moobere

May 19, 2017
So Lah is being made for being in prison but has no scenes? Well is it alright if I try to make some stuff for him? I'll just post it here for if you or anyone wants to look when I have something. If I have permission to do so.
Lah has scenes for f!steele, i think thats how NS wants it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
He specifically said he'd like someone to

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well I may not be as good as the creators, but I'll make a go and see how it works. I require more minerals before I can create docs though. (It's a reference to a game. I need time to plan before I can get started.)

LOL least you didn't reference pylons :D

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So Lah is being made for being in prison but has no scenes? Well is it alright if I try to make some stuff for him? I'll just post it here for if you or anyone wants to look when I have something. If I have permission to do so.

I'd be fine with someone turning out dicked Steele scenes for him. It'd be great actually, as long as they're up to scratch.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Well I may not be as good as the creators, but I'll make a go and see how it works. I require more minerals before I can create docs though. (It's a reference to a game. I need time to plan before I can get started.)
Go for it, you have nothing to lose :catte:

Reactions: Damiekinz

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Alright Nonesuch I've got something. Tell me if it's good, sucks or needs more work. Which ever one works. This contains giving Lah the D, as well as getting some if you're a herm. There's also a bonus if you're a nyrea with nyrea egg cum.

None shall excape THE PREGANING!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ge3eC_UFsL-bNQiNZpwhuE_4y1hDv1FuwcsHPSaZ5c/edit?usp=drivesdk
If I'm honest, it's riddled with grammatical errors and in my opinion not all that true to his character or the fantasy, I'm not into it.

Reactions: valkyr42

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Alright Nonesuch I've got something. Tell me if it's good, sucks or needs more work. Which ever one works. This contains giving Lah the D, as well as getting some if you're a herm. There's also a bonus if you're a nyrea with nyrea egg cum.

None shall excape THE PREGANING!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ge3eC_UFsL-bNQiNZpwhuE_4y1hDv1FuwcsHPSaZ5c/edit?usp=drivesdk

I appreciate you putting the effort into this, but yeah it's not really up to standard. Aside from the SPG issues and the pretty basic descriptive writing, I'd also highlight you using the active voice with the PC way too much.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Kind of a random question, but I've been reading the Tarratch stuff, what the hell does "Rue Collar" mean? I assume it's something to do with not having their fluff

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, that's basically it. They can communicate semi-psionically with their collars, and so view anyone that doesn't have psionic capabilities as 'rue collar'. If you were a psionic you'd be right collar. I'm hoping at least some people are getting the allusion here.