New Texas Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
According to my crack team consisting of a Leithan anthropologist, you're all going to get diabetes when you see the sweet fluff we have in store for you.

Last edited:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Good thing I already have diabetes...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good thing I already dead... (well but we need some sweetness to overlook sometimes bittersweet parts of NT that some see).

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Oh by the way, speaking of Leithans and breeding. Is it because you are born a leithan half-breed that you have a benefit over other leithans that you can impregnate other races (Briha, Zheniya, raskvel, etc.)? I mean, I assume that way. Unless there is another story behind that one.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh by the way, speaking of Leithans and breeding. Is it because you are born a leithan half-breed that you have a benefit over other leithans that you can impregnate other races (Briha, Zheniya, raskvel, etc.)? I mean, I assume that way. Unless there is another story behind that one.

Makes as much sense as anything.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm no longer sure what he was asking now, lol.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm no longer sure what he was asking now, lol.

I think what he's asking is if half-leithians (like Steele) have a better chance of knocking up other races than regular leithans, due to the fact regular ones have a fertility issue with breeding with other races. So a half-leithan is probably more fertile by comparison to their full blood versions due to their non-leithan half when it comes to that sort of thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think half-leithans not have much advantage as their conception was due to medical help to make them been born. At least I not recall nothing about half-leithan getting additional some fertility boost due to been half-bloods that in first place required special medical help to be born.

Jotor

Jan 30, 2016
I'm terribly sorry for interrupting this thread to ask a question about the game, but this is the most appropriate place I found to do it. It's about the New Texas treatment. I'm really new to the game and when I started playing in New Texas everyone was talking about the treatment and showing off the results it had on them, and so I naturally became really interested on it, and after a while I wanted to try it on my character, but nowhere in the planet or in the game in general could I find answers about where could I take the treatment. I'm sorry if it's a really dumb question, but I just wanted to know how I can get it (if I can get it). Again and again characters tell me to get the damn treatment but they never give me a hint about just how I could get it. (Sorry again for interrupting the discussion)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Go to Ellie's shop on New Texas.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm terribly sorry for interrupting this thread to ask a question about the game, but this is the most appropriate place I found to do it. It's about the New Texas treatment. I'm really new to the game and when I started playing in New Texas everyone was talking about the treatment and showing off the results it had on them, and so I naturally became really interested on it, and after a while I wanted to try it on my character, but nowhere in the planet or in the game in general could I find answers about where could I take the treatment. I'm sorry if it's a really dumb question, but I just wanted to know how I can get it (if I can get it). Again and again characters tell me to get the damn treatment but they never give me a hint about just how I could get it. (Sorry again for interrupting the discussion)
Check the vendors on New Texas

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Anyone have any ideas for New Texas Christmas songs? Here's one to start off on.

Barn's coated in 'snow'
Cum and milk stained hay

To Big T's we go
Sucking all the way

Bouncing cowgirls cling
To bulls with pants so tight

No better fun, than fucking
At Christmas time tonight

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle round the clock
Oh what fun it is to ride on a big fat thick horsecock,
Hey!

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle under cocks
Better make sure you're nice and naughty when Santa knocks,
Hey!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
On the 12th day of christmas my sister got for me
Twelve leithans in the need of breeding
Eleven sperms impregnating
Ten bimbos sucking
Nine exhibitionists dancing
Eight cows lactating
Seven tourists creaming
Six futas cockmilking
Five golden piercings
Four miscreant sluts
Three dommie amazons
Two double Gs
And a sister willing to take it up the ass.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nice poem Altair ^^
And it was also about NT...or was it about NT but also Chrismas?

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
Currently on New Texas and Yammi mentions the possibility of sex with the ice cream girls or tipping her enough to close shop. Has either of these scenes been implemented yet? Didn't want to recruit her before losing access to them if they were.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Currently on New Texas and Yammi mentions the possibility of sex with the ice cream girls or tipping her enough to close shop. Has either of these scenes been implemented yet? Didn't want to recruit her before losing access to them if they were.
Neither of those scenes are implemented, or even in the content pipeline to my knowledge. I do remember some content related to making yourself an ice cream-girl and milking yourself to a possible bad end, but I don't remember if that is even close to completion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
About fucking any of ice-girls I think it's more related to generaly Ice teats thing than Yammi. Well ofc having good relationship with clerk working on particular place with this services may help to easier get this option but I think it should be eventualy possible in case this stuff will vbe written to work with Yammi or her replacement npc later on too.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I'll see what I can do, if need be. I am really frustrated that amazons are in game, and they get brushed off in favor of brutes and bimbos. I mean, I know muscular amazon women are a niche, but god damn.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'll see what I can do, if need be. I am really frustrated that amazons are in game, and they get brushed off in favor of brutes and bimbos. I mean, I know muscular amazon women are a niche, but god damn.

a really hot, sexy, exceptionally erotic niche.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The "Hard" personality fits the kind of severe, no-nonsense personality the stereotypical Amazon would have, so there's not really a need to build a sixth personality to support them. Especially since Ditz and Brute speech get little to no recognition as it is. Fen's recent content with Kally being a rare exception.
Technically, the Treated Amazons do have some hardwired impulses and character traits that don't get fully covered by the Hard character alignment. On the other hand, none of those is a distinct speech pattern, and nothing prevents the authors from writing Amazon specific content using a combination of things like other Amazon perks as a gating condition.

Going back to the Amazon perks I mentioned: I don't think those perks would necessarily have to be a part of the cowmazon Treatment variant for all time, nor do I think the whole Amazon concept has to be tied to the Treatment. The perks don't really seem Treatment-exclusive like, say, "Treated Milk" is. It would be up to Fen to allow those perks (or their equivalents) to be obtained through some other mod, but offering players the chance to make an Amazon PC without forcing them to take the Treatment (and rolling a rare RNG proc to boot) would be something I might actually be interested in doing.

I know @Couch created the various Lactaid variants to allow the PC to obtain Treatment-like lactation perks from other sources. Some kind of dedicated Amazon TF might be a worthwhile endeavor, too. It seems like it'd be pretty simple. Increase height and tone, do something with the facial score, give the PC the Amazonian perks or some kind of roughly equivalent perk set once they achieve a particular combination of femininity, height, and tone, and then maybe toss in a small chance for futafication or something. There's potential in the idea, I think.
Pretty sure that @Couch's cow-girl item (Holstauria, was it?) is already planned to cover a lot of Amazon-esque physical traits, so throwing in the physical perks there would be somewhat natural, especially given the history of the mod and the stance of the creator NPC in question.

The Captain Terra costume from the Poe A Halloween event also makes the PC pretty much an amazon. And since it's described during those as changing their perspective, even perks that would signify personality traits/changes can go there.

Last edited: