New Texas Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Discussion in 'Planetary Discussion' started by Savin, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

moo.

FAQ

• No, New Texas is not a main story planet. There is not, and will not be, a probe to be found here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Savin, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

So @Savin would NT ever get any larger expansions aside adding 1-2 rooms for new shops?

#2 Ormael, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  3. shadefalcon

shadefalcon Well-Known Member

I love this planet. Fucking cow girls, milking cow girls, riding cowgirls, looking at cowgirls, give ice cream to cowgirls made from milked cowgirls.

Great vacation spot.

I´m really hoping to see that breeding farm. It will make the experience that much better for my one taur character...and it´s breeding, a fetish pretty high up on my list.

Oh. And I can´t forget to mention Gianna. I love that sweet android :D  

Korgoth512 likes this.
  4. EmperorG

EmperorG Well-Known Member

I agree with shadefalcon 100% :perfect:  (how does one do that thing where you turn someone's name into a link that also tells the individual being mentioned they were mentioned, might be useful to know some day.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. HugsAlright

HugsAlright Pets'R'Us
    Creator

You mean like THIS?! @EmperorG

Just put an "@" followed by the name. 

6. EmperorG

Thanks, was trying to find an example of someone doing it, but was having no luck. (I swear when you don't look for stuff you find it everywhere) 

7. Noob Salad

Noob Salad Captain Shitpost

This is definitely Misty's and my favorite planet.

8. JohanLitvisk

JohanLitvisk Well-Known Member

Idk about this...a see a shit storm that out competes Kelt, Queen of the Minotaur shit, Doc Badger and Steph combined brewing. Regardless...

Are there any plans for more cowmazons in the future? That's like the only redeemable thing on New Texas (outside of Canda and Yammi).

9. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

Well been thead for NT itself run in reisk of been with highest potential of flame wars to happen @JohanLitvisk (Btw a cool new avator this time you set up ^^ How work on that race of diablo-like for TiTS ongoing for ya?)

10. Altair Hayes

Altair Hayes Well-Known Member
    Creator

Might as well repost these 2 questions since there's a self contained thread for it now.

Number one lies on the incestuous side of things. Would it be considered odd on New Texas to drink your relative's milk? Namely a sibling.

Second, what does New Texan citizenship entail? Would a New Texan be able to give a vacation visa to someone? Would Steele be able to become a citizen? If so, how?

11. shadefalcon

Already possible through a bad end. Being a treated taur which gets public used a lot, you´re offered to live there and get fucked forever.

I don´t know about the basic average guy, but Steele? Getting treated and applying to live there should suffice I believe.

12. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

No current plans for it (outside the possible dungeon thing maybe someday). Wouldn't rule it out: Fen's boner for the place knows no bounds.

Treated Reaha. Nerassa's kind of one -- she's a treated amazon, light on the cow. 

Those are the only ones I know of, but I'd love to see more. Cowmazons are A+ #1 fetish.

Misty pls. 

Muh boner.

13. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

There is not an emoticon strong enough to show my sadness. 

14. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Not yet. Pretty sure the idea came to Fen when he was writing the new Treatment variants just recently. 

That said, one of Reaha's sisters is gonna be one.

15. shadefalcon

Sounds like a fun encounter xD  

On the topic of treatment and its perks. Has there been made any more plans for faux cow? Or is that still a "nothing written, but it´ll come eventually" kind of thing?

In any case, anyone have any ideas of their own of what type of perks one could get from that treatment variation?

16. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

How is being a cumcow sad???

17. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

I agree with IVI completely on this. 

18. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

My thoughts had not drifted along this path, though I can see what you mean. 

That said, no, Reaha doesn't have an especially bad relationship with Brandy (name now pending revision). She's probably the *least* overtly lascivious out of the family, actually. At least publicly. 

19. HugsAlright

HugsAlright Pets'R'Us
    Creator

OH GOD DAMMIT

@shadefalcon's fault by the way.

20. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

I know, right?

21. shadefalcon

Oooooh!!! The family!

...How could I know? I´m not psionic.

22. Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn Well-Known Member

I imagine weaning children must be extremely hard to do for NT moms. 'But dad and uncle still do it' becomes a pretty much irrefutable argument.

Do teenage bulls see breasts as something more closely related to being 'uncool' like motherly care or to 'cool' like sexual titillation?

Also, should nursing on your friend sister/mom's tits be considered as breaking the bro code?

The life of a teenage New Texan boy seems to be even more awkward and weird than that of his RL counterpart.

Owning, buying and selling property on NT's surface, taxation, legal gun ownership, voting. Pretty much the usual fare.

Don't think that any average citizen would be able to issue visas, though the invitation from one probably should count for something.

It's not too late to rename her Sherry :p

#22 Nik_van_Rijn, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  23. EmperorG

Awkwardness for days! Until you take the treatment and stop caring about that sort of thing.

I feel like there is a "The Cask of Amontillado" joke in there somewhere, but I'm not clever enough to suss it out.

24. Altair Hayes

Altair Hayes Well-Known Member
    Creator

I've been wondering about Yancy. Is he, character-wise, boobs only? Or is it just because of his job?

25. Noob Salad

Noob Salad Captain Shitpost

These are all great characters though.

@Savin: Mia content when?

#25 Noob Salad, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  26. JohanLitvisk

JohanLitvisk Well-Known Member

I never said Kelt and Steph were bad characters, I was referring to the blatant special snowflake syndrome that Doc Badger and the Queen of the Minotaurs it rife with. The issues people had with Kelt are well known and documented and we all remember the treated Steph shit storm from earlier. Point is, everyone (or at least the large majority of pople) hated all four. We've seen what NT threads can spawn, having one general discussion thread about is gonna make it worse.

I'm just a cynic that's seen how talks about NT usually go.

27. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

With the rest of Treated Reaha. Ideally, there will be an option to help her get off-world and avoid being Treated. Results may vary.

28. Couch

Couch Well-Known Member
    Creator

I'll have to remember to look at that when I'm done with my project, then.

29. Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon Well-Known Member

Might be fun if you were lead to believe there might be one there as an invitation from an interested NPC...

30. EmperorG

Steele would have to be pretty stupid to fall for that, considering New Texas is a core-ward planet and not a rush one, you'd have better chances pulling that off on Uveto.