New Texas Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Look, I might just be overthinking this, but what are your chances of knocking Ellie up if none of the locals have managed to do so. And the local male population is already more virile than your average human. Also consider this, the locals have drinking water that has a contraceptive in it. So your chances as another race for conception with Ellie is already pretty low as is and on top of that the water they drink doesn't help your chances. Basically what I'm trying to say is, you'd probably need to be staying in that little back room of hers and go like jackrabbits for as long as the treatment changes your balls. Thankfully there is a restaurant for when you need a refreshment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Look, I might just be overthinking this, but what are your chances of knocking Ellie up if none of the locals have managed to do so. And the local male population is already more virile than your average human. Also consider this, the locals have drinking water that has a contraceptive in it. So your chances as another race for conception with Ellie is already pretty low as is and on top of that the water they drink doesn't help your chances. Basically what I'm trying to say is, you'd probably need to be staying in that little back room of hers and go like jackrabbits for as long as the treatment changes your balls. Thankfully there is a restaurant for when you need a refreshment.
Superior Steele seed and/or luck.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Superior Steele seed and/or luck.
This.

And/or the wonders of science.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
I guess one way of knocking her up would be bringing her to Tavros and do the buisness there. This could be a piece of insight of how a half-breed leithan Steele was born.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

It's already explained in the game. You're defending a non-existent position. Talk to Ellie about 'Pheromones' and if you're a half-Leithan she'll explain it.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
You mean the one where she mentions how your parents spent a huge amount of money for your upbringing? That just means you need to bring Ellie to Tavros or bring the medical equipment from Tavros to New Texas. My current arguments were on a basis that here breeding would be done on New Texas without said equipment.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You mean the one where she mentions how your parents spent a huge amount of money for your upbringing? That just means you need to bring Ellie to Tavros or bring the medical equipment from Tavros to New Texas. My current arguments were on a basis that here breeding would be done on New Texas without said equipment.
God no. I'm not just going to destroy established canon for no reason. The gist of it is that you meet up with a Steele Biomed doctor and then go to Ellie and go hey, pregnancy is possible for the two of us if you want. Then you pay cash money and get her the operation so you two can fug.
Of course if you're a Leithan you skip all those steps and go straight to the fugging bit, you just need high virility.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
God no. I'm not just going to destroy established canon for no reason. The gist of it is that you meet up with a Steele Biomed doctor and then go to Ellie and go hey, pregnancy is possible for the two of us if you want. Then you pay cash money and get her the operation so you two can fug.
Of course if you're a Leithan you skip all those steps and go straight to the fugging bit, you just need high virility.

and what about people who started as a leithan but are now an amalgamation of all the things? or people that are horsetaurs from poe? or the guys who became leithans through the charm? so many questions so sorry for asking them

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania

I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Since I can't argue against that.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
and what about people who started as a leithan but are now an amalgamation of all the things? or people that are horsetaurs from poe? or the guys who became leithans through the charm? so many questions so sorry for asking them
If you're not a half-leithan, it's not gonna work without the surgery. If you are it will. :colbert:

take your word for it
I mean... yeah, I'm the one writing it. :ghost:

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
If you're not a half-leithan, it's not gonna work without the surgery. If you are it will. :colbert:

so if I'm not "currently" a half-leithan or if I didn't start the journey as a half-leithan? because there could be some serious charm abuse then

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
so if I'm not "currently" a half-leithan or if I didn't start the journey as a half-leithan? because there could be some serious charm abuse then
Currently. I thought of that but frankly it's not really a concern. If you wanna turn Leithan and undo your perfectly save-scummed looks to impregnate her and save some credits, go for it.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Unless Leithan biology is up for revision, you will only save on the surgery by being a Leithan from what I'm getting. I don't think you will be forced to be leithan when that content is released

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
Currently. I thought of that but frankly it's not really a concern. If you wanna turn Leithan and undo your perfectly save-scummed looks to impregnate her and save some credits, go for it.

fair enough, although I would've been REALLY curious how a leithan-centaur hybrid would come out if the condition were only taur, but I'm neither creative enough to write that myself nor do I have enough money to pay for it myself (plus I'm a huge cheapskate). Either way I can't wait for what you cook up.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
@Wsan I guess my only question is, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to to avoid spoilers or what not, but how is that one other leithan considered in this, since that leithan wants to do the same thing as Steele Jr?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan I guess my only question is, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to to avoid spoilers or what not, but how is that one other leithan considered in this, since that leithan wants to do the same thing as Steele Jr?
Haley? I'm thinking about writing a scene where she knocks Ellie up, but it won't happen if the PC's trying to do it. Something along those lines. Remember, Ellie is Savin's character and he loves group sex/sharing/all that stuff. Regardless, it won't be a paid-for scene (probably) so that won't show up for a while.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you're just joining us, the current ITT is "people overthinking things".

@Wsan: Wait so if you proc the scene where Haley impregnates Ellie will the PC no longer be able to impregnate her? Or is it that if the PC impregnates her first Haley is permanently cock blocked?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If you're just joining us, the current ITT is "people overthinking things".

@Wsan: Wait so if you proc the scene where Haley impregnates Ellie will the PC no longer be able to impregnate her? Or is it that if the PC impregnates her first Haley is permanently cock blocked?
I'm thinking about a time cooldown thing ie. If it's been 30-60 days (or whatever) since the PC interacted with Ellie, Haley will breed her. Something like that, idk, haven't thought that far ahead.

Oh and no way I'd lock the PC out of it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...Surprise half siblings? Well, gestation is only a month, with another month to hatch.

God I keep forgetting these are bugponies.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm thinking about a time cooldown thing ie. If it's been 30-60 days (or whatever) since the PC interacted with Ellie, Haley will breed her. Something like that, idk, haven't thought that far ahead.

Oh and no way I'd lock the PC out of it.

...Surprise half siblings? Well, gestation is only a month, with another month to hatch.

God I keep forgetting these are bugponies.
Two breeders, one girl. Who will be the lucky winner this month?
Answer: Ellie :D
Always Ellie XD
She's such a lucky bimbo, having such good and willing breeders. :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So since that will now open Ellie for Hailey what about other possible randomn lethians that may land on NT? Wouldn't it complicate whole thinkprocess if PC can or not knock her atm cuz some other leithan stud been faster?

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
So since that will now open Ellie for Hailey what about other possible randomn lethians that may land on NT? Wouldn't it complicate whole thinkprocess if PC can or not knock her atm cuz some other leithan stud been faster?
I don't think that's gonna be a problem, considering Ellie herself says it in that voyeur scene that Cpt. Steele and Hailey were the only taurs that have shown her any interest.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zat Yeah well as long noone *rolls eyes* decide to be dick and put randomn chance for randomn leithan DO show interest in her we will be good having only one rival in Hailey ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe would he take all trouble to fly half galaxy to bang leithan if there would be higher chance some female one would show on Tarkus as one of rushers? xD

Stil that an interesting point about other leithans that can come for Ellie.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
According to the Codex, Leithans are overprotective, doting parents.