New Texas Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hey all, I had a quick question about Ciaran? I really like this character, but the wiki has nothing on him and I was trying to figure out more about him? Does anyone know more on him or can point me to a source? Thanks in advance!
This and this are the threads to use if you want to ask questions about Ciaran.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
So, when do we get some Kaede X Gianna content? Or would the sheer majesty of such a union render everything else pointless?

Also @Savin, is treated Reaha still planned to be an amazon?

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Awesome, thank you for the links on Ciaran! I didn't notice it so I'll just ask here, but can I get pregnant from him?

aef8234

Feb 18, 2018
There any way to factor in cum quality to increase credit payouts for the prostate milker and the similar one in Breedwell?

A simple way to do it would be to multiply cum quantity with cum quality and have the payout base it on the result, but the "output" scene is only effected by cum quantity.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There any way to factor in cum quality to increase credit payouts for the prostate milker and the similar one in Breedwell?

A simple way to do it would be to multiply cum quantity with cum quality and have the payout base it on the result, but the "output" scene is only effected by cum quantity.

There's a reason why that isn't implemented, Fen already had to nerf hammer the milker several times in order to prevent people from abusing certain features of the game or save edited characters.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in this sub-forum, but if anyone is still here, can you explain some sort of method to get Ellie's "Tailpegging" sex scene? It says on the wiki the PC can be any gender and that's about it, but I haven't been able to get this one yet. And obviously, Ellie doesn't give the player a choice in sex, so I'm pretty much stuck. Any help is appreciated. :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in this sub-forum, but if anyone is still here, can you explain some sort of method to get Ellie's "Tailpegging" sex scene? It says on the wiki the PC can be any gender and that's about it, but I haven't been able to get this one yet. And obviously, Ellie doesn't give the player a choice in sex, so I'm pretty much stuck. Any help is appreciated. :D

Basically: don't have a penis.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
brief question, has there been a discussion regarding future content for New Texas?, its state as a mostly harmless resort compared to what happens in the other locations of the game is pretty straightforward but there's some interesting stuff mentioned when talking to the NPCs that one is left wondering if there could be some extra storylines going around. perhaps add new areas to the map too. here's some examples of what i mean:

-The Colony Ship mystery -> story as it follows says that the ship landed succesfully on the planet and was used as a temporary city while the New Texans cleared the planet from the ancient Varmints, some time after that the whole ship sank under the earth either by a sinkhole (must have been one hell of an event) or something other source. its pretty weird that we can visit Novahome (or at least a part of what is accesible) which is a crash landed colony ship but not find a way to get underground and see the NT colony ship in all its glory, of course, in the case that its still sufficiently intact.

-The Varmint and the Silicone -> so according to the Codex these creatures are Silicon-based, this puts an interesting food for thought regarding the planet's biosphere as it means that most if not all native lifeforms in New Texas are/were at one point silicon organisms, the settlers would have had to terraform a good deal of the planet in order to make it the agricultural world it is atm. if the Varmints still remain must be because there's still some sort of reliable source of Silicon in New Texas or otherwise they wouldnt be plaguing the countryside an stealing Silicon from shipments. someone/something must be feeding them and perhaps doing something else on their genes, perhaps they're gaining intelligence on their own (look at Cameron's encounter the first time you talk with him).

-Gianna and its future position -> she's technically adopted but without any actual known heir, the "T" family holdings will probably go to her once the bull leaves the barn. im not sure if Zephyr will be able to claim the title of Mayor taking in account she seems too hot headed to properly win the match so this means that Gianna will probably become the authority in New Texas in the distant(?) future which would bring some sort of irony to the deal taking in account she's mostly made of Silicon. perhaps there could be some sort of extra storyline about her and possibly what could remain of the planet's initial biosphere (in the case that most of the native lifeforms in New Texas were wiped out during colonization, even when not being harmfull to the settlers). the Colony Ship could play a part on this, same with the Varmints, not saying she could end being the mastermind behind it but she could be your companion during that particular sidemission.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
brief question, has there been a discussion regarding future content for New Texas?, its state as a mostly harmless resort compared to what happens in the other locations of the game is pretty straightforward but there's some interesting stuff mentioned when talking to the NPCs that one is left wondering if there could be some extra storylines going around. perhaps add new areas to the map too. here's some examples of what i mean:

-The Colony Ship mystery -> story as it follows says that the ship landed succesfully on the planet and was used as a temporary city while the New Texans cleared the planet from the ancient Varmints, some time after that the whole ship sank under the earth either by a sinkhole (must have been one hell of an event) or something other source. its pretty weird that we can visit Novahome (or at least a part of what is accesible) which is a crash landed colony ship but not find a way to get underground and see the NT colony ship in all its glory, of course, in the case that its still sufficiently intact.

-The Varmint and the Silicone -> so according to the Codex these creatures are Silicon-based, this puts an interesting food for thought regarding the planet's biosphere as it means that most if not all native lifeforms in New Texas are/were at one point silicon organisms, the settlers would have had to terraform a good deal of the planet in order to make it the agricultural world it is atm. if the Varmints still remain must be because there's still some sort of reliable source of Silicon in New Texas or otherwise they wouldnt be plaguing the countryside an stealing Silicon from shipments. someone/something must be feeding them and perhaps doing something else on their genes, perhaps they're gaining intelligence on their own (look at Cameron's encounter the first time you talk with him).

-Gianna and its future position -> she's technically adopted but without any actual known heir, the "T" family holdings will probably go to her once the bull leaves the barn. im not sure if Zephyr will be able to claim the title of Mayor taking in account she seems too hot headed to properly win the match so this means that Gianna will probably become the authority in New Texas in the distant(?) future which would bring some sort of irony to the deal taking in account she's mostly made of Silicon. perhaps there could be some sort of extra storyline about her and possibly what could remain of the planet's initial biosphere (in the case that most of the native lifeforms in New Texas were wiped out during colonization, even when not being harmfull to the settlers). the Colony Ship could play a part on this, same with the Varmints, not saying she could end being the mastermind behind it but she could be your companion during that particular sidemission.

Yeah, theres a ton of potential for this! What say you, @Savin ?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

New Texas is the kind of place that pretty much runs on the idea of "Town with a dark secret". I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case of the ship being used to provide materials to build the first few settlements.

With the need to ramp up the population and the development of the Treatment, I can see two things happening:
1 - The laboratory sections could be sealed away, where refinements of the Treatment are worked on, as well as the other necessary chemical treatments (like industrial productions of contraceptives to the water and whatnot). Due to the Treatment's composition being a closely guarded secret, it would probably kept in a secret location, like the "remains of a ship that sank into a sinkhole". Its not lost, its hidden where they can work on the Treatment.
2 - Occam's Razor here, when you go to a resort, you look around the nice parts. You don't go to where they dump the rubbish, so to speak.

K

Kokayi005

I strongly hate Space Texas.
I get the satire. But no. Just no.
The only thing I thought was good about it was Ellie. But I guess in my time away, Brandy was added. I've met her for the first time. She seems nice. Now she's someone worth going to Texas over.

BUT IS THERE A QUEST TO GET HER HUMAN SPEECH BACK!!!!????
IF NOT, I MIGHT HAVE TO WRITE IT!
If I use the format the smutosaur wikia pages are written and write the dialogue and send it thru email can that be okay?
I just can bring myself to read that whole condescending arrogant tutorial that the developer posted about submissions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I strongly hate Space Texas.
I get the satire. But no. Just no.
The only thing I thought was good about it was Ellie. But I guess in my time away, Brandy was added. I've met her for the first time. She seems nice. Now she's someone worth going to Texas over.

BUT IS THERE A QUEST TO GET HER QUEST BACK!!!!????
IF NOT, I MIGHT HAVE TO WRITE IT!
If I use the format the smutosaur wikia pages are written and write the dialogue and send it thru email can that be okay?
I just can bring myself to read that whole condescending arrogant tutorial that the developer posted about submissions.

If you ignore the tutorial it's not gonna get in game, plain and simple.

The way you talk down on everyone and every idea that you dislike makes me think you're the arrogant and condescending one.

So far, I don't think you're able to take criticism or any opinion that disagrees with your views. I'm pretty sure you're gonna try to write something and fold the very second someone point out a mistake or a plot hole and quit in a fit of rage claiming you're too talented for this game and how you shouldn't waste your time here.

But hey, you're welcome to prove me wrong. Still, I don't like your abrasive attitude, you're throwing shit on anyone that writes differently than you consider acceptable and anything that's not your fetish, and kink shaming is a big no-no.

Last edited:
K

Kokayi005

I'm not trying be abrasive. If it's coming off that way I apologize. I tried to talk down to anyone either. I'm just trying to say what my creative differences are.
But if no one else is interested and Brandy getting her human speech back I'll drop it right now. No point writing something only for myself. Especially since when I see it in the game i'd already know how it turns out.

Does anyone else find the idea fits with TITS story line and style?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I'm not trying be abrasive. If it's coming off that way I apologize. I tried to talk down to anyone either. I'm just trying to say what my creative differences are.
But if no one else is interested and Brandy getting her human speech back I'll drop it right now. No point writing something only for myself. Especially since when I see it in the game i'd already know how it turns out.

Does anyone else find the idea fits with TITS story line and style?

That's not his issue. It's your refusal to read the submission guidelines because they're "condescending"

K

Kokayi005

How about I read over a properly written submission and just do mine like that accordingly?

K

Kokayi005

Well if people show interest in Brandy regaining her human speech. I'll do it. I only write to send a message while entertaining. So if people other than just me aren't going to be entertained or inspired by it then I'll just move on.

K

Kokayi005

Fair.
If I see him here I'll just tell him I like the character and leave it at that.

K

Kokayi005

Uh okay. I guess I send a private message to this Night Trap. Thanks for the heads up. I hope he at least continues to write for the game or COC2. I'm just gonna write my own action sci-fi fantasy. That way I don't end up trying to change anyone here. And my ideas don't go to waste.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Waiwaitwait back the fuck up! Since when?!?!? And why?!?

Really not worth raking over. He doesn't come here anymore, his TiTS content should be considered finished, that's the end of it.