Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

TFMaster

I figured that this would be the best place to put this since it pertains to the planet and it’s people. Anyways I was thinking recently and I was wondering, what happens to a red venom addicted Steele who destroyed Myrellion? I mean they pretty much destroyed their main source of the venom so what would become of them? What do you guys think?

P.S. I’ve never been dumb enough to destroy Myrellion personally.

Reactions: Irrlicht

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I figured that this would be the best place to put this since it pertains to the planet and it’s people. Anyways I was thinking recently and I was wondering, what happens to a red venom addicted Steele who destroyed Myrellion? I mean they pretty much destroyed their main source of the venom so what would become of them? What do you guys think?

P.S. I’ve never been dumb enough to destroy Myrellion personally.

That is a good question...

Steele goes through the rest of their life in a daze. Sex has lost a lot of it's spark and the Steele Charm just isn't up to snuff. Eventually, Steele goes into Narcotics Anonymous and turns into on those really annoying self help people.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
That is a good question...

Steele goes through the rest of their life in a daze. Sex has lost a lot of it's spark and the Steele Charm just isn't up to snuff. Eventually, Steele goes into Narcotics Anonymous and turns into on those really annoying self help people.

I don't think that he will end there..
I think he will use his company and Xenogen to recreate Red Myrs. How long that takes depends on the quests he did beforehand.

Also, I don't think *all* Myr are dead after that, so maybe he will wander Myrellion in the search of survivors..

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i just want to know one thing
in this picture you can see honey in her boobs RIGHT
myr_gold_bath-288x300.png
do all myrs look like that when full? or is that just a bust thing?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think that's just a quirk with the honeypots.

Reactions: Crablord

RedRockRun

Oct 27, 2017
I've been trying to trigger the consentacles scene with the Adult Cockvine and just can't get it to fire. Even with zero Reflexes and Willpower, Treated, and In-Heat, I can't get it to work.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Lust has to be above 33 too I think.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Did you guys change the Myr huntress bow? It is a corrosive weapons now but its description reads like it is still a lust weapon.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Okey i might be a dumb fuck(who am i kidding ofc i am) but did the peace for both sides route get added in i can't seem to find much info on it.

Tew

Nov 5, 2018
So I married Queen Taivra but I want to reveal to Shade that she is my sister. Is there no way to do this or is that impossible?

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
So I married Queen Taivra but I want to reveal to Shade that she is my sister. Is there is no way to do this or is that impossible?
You should still be good, I don't see how marrying Taivra would prevent you from telling shade you are relatives

Tew

Nov 5, 2018
Hm. To my knowledge Shade only appears if you defeat Queen Taivra. Since I married her I just banged her then replaced her throne. Maybe I missed something.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Hm. To my knowledge Shade only appears if you defeat Queen Taivra. Since I married her I just banged her then replaced her throne. Maybe I missed something.
Did you do karaquest part 2? That might be it

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Shade reveal requires you to take the probe, I can't remember but I think marriage allows Taivra to keep it as her throne.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
You need the data. You can marry kill or whatever aslong as you finish the encounter its enough to trigger Shade.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You need the data. You can marry kill or whatever aslong as you finish the encounter its enough to trigger Shade.
No, you need the probe. Data can be gotten either way, but without the probe Shade can't touch it and activate the DNA lock.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Then you ride on the queens lap 3 times or so and then you get the option to "buy a better throne". You get the pod however you choose to play.

Tew

Nov 5, 2018
Hm. As far as I know it went like this: Encountered Taivra, married her, Jack escaped, banged Taivra, got the probe and touched it. I'm pretty sure Shade didn't appear. This was all after Karaquest btw.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
So after banging Taivra she will have the option to play on the throne, do that 3 times and a prompt opens up to swap her throne for a better one.
You wait a week or so and the new throne comes in you give it to her and get the pod, or its vice versa you get the pod and 5 daus to a week later you get a new throne, either way you get the pod.

All this is on the wiki from what i remember.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
are we ever going to get the chance to recruit briha and lys they are deserters after all whats stoping them from leaving they hold no loyalties to their planet anymore.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
are we ever going to get the chance to recruit briha and lys they are deserters after all whats stoping them from leaving they hold no loyalties to their planet anymore.
Well i don't know which one, but one of them has ties to the world because she lost her love and home and doesn't wanna leave that home even if its a ruin, its the whole reason why she deserted in the first place.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
That was Lys. Briha actually wanted to be an adventurer.

The thing is after re reading their stuff they wouldn't be that hard to recruit. For Briha you just need to have done all her dialogue and had your first baby with her (she names them after her squad that she lost) and ask her to stay when she gives the baby to you. She would probably go for the usual I'm not worthy or I'm a danger to the child and let her go to the nursery. Your answer would probably be your abandoning your child, mention her reason for not early desertion of her squad and her lack of ties on a dying plant. She would rebuttal with lack of money and home. Say you will hire her and get her a home on travise station (like zenya). And wahla she joins your crew or the nursery. Kind of long winded but she has survivors guilt so what do you expect.

Lys on the other hand is also a possibility because she docent stay on the planet for the memory or her wife, she blames it for her death. She’s there for the ruins of her home and garden and is waiting to die. For her case you need to find it and rebuild it or atlas its garden this can be started by giving her a flower and following her. But do to it being somewhere in the conflict zone rebuilding a home is not the easiest or cheapest thing to do. So it will defiantly be a quest that will put you into conflict with both the red and gold mar and do to this she will get found and you will save her by taking her off planet. But unlike Briha Lys is defiantly more of a starting point for an alternative end of conflict for myrelion and would lead to a safe zone. You would already have her long before it gets to that point because she wouldn't make it a week before getting captured once you start rebuilding her garden.

Reactions: Raskputin

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
@Axilgreen Well uou got it mostly figgured out then. Think you can write it or get someone to do ti and it would prolly happen.
I mean it would be nice to have em on. Some Myr representation on the crew would not hurt.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
i wish i could but i have really bad dyslexia. once writing gets past drawing ideas and plots I'm fucked. my ideas are alwase free game so if anyone wants it its yours.

plus lys leads into fenox and saven territory so watch out

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
i wish i could but i have really bad dyslexia. once writing gets past drawing ideas and plots I'm fucked. my ideas are alwase free game so if anyone wants it its yours.

plus lys leads into fenox and saven territory so watch out

Oh i have the same so im out aswell.
So you can only hope someone else picks it up or you hope Fen and Sav do it.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Lys on the other hand is also a possibility[...] She’s there for the ruins of her home and garden and is waiting to die. For her case you need to find it and rebuild it or atlas its garden this can be started by giving her a flower and following her. But do to it being somewhere in the conflict zone rebuilding a home is not the easiest or cheapest thing to do. So it will defiantly be a quest that will put you into conflict with both the red and gold mar and do to this she will get found and you will save her by taking her off planet. But unlike Briha Lys is defiantly more of a starting point for an alternative end of conflict for myrelion and would lead to a safe zone. You would already have her long before it gets to that point because she wouldn't make it a week before getting captured once you start rebuilding her garden.

I'd had a thought earlier this year about setting up a "NOT Outer Heaven" in no Myr's land to let the deserters form their own mercenary company. Your idea is better. Perhaps it could even be tied into the Myr Hybridity quest line?

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Byron_McAllister#Myr_Hybridity

Get permission for Lys to stay there, or work to set up a Peace Village of sorts populated by orange Myr? Golds would be easy(-er) to convince. It'd just be a matter of coming up with a militarily acceptable reason for the Reds to allow it. Bridge of spies maybe?