Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Meh.

Not like money is really a problem in this game after the first planet. I stop caring about the value of things once i get my steele even remotely tf'd up.
That's exactly my point. She's a very notable exception because even at endgame I had to spend like an hour doing nothing but farming to get that much money. The game actually suggested I'd cheated for having enough cash to afford her.

Anything that's as expensive as fifty savicite crystals is no joke.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That's exactly my point. She's a very notable exception because even at endgame I had to spend like an hour doing nothing but farming to get that much money. The game actually suggested I'd cheated for having enough cash to afford her.

Anything that's as expensive as fifty savicite crystals is no joke.
Wait you grinded drops to get the cash to pay for her operation? That's a terrible way to make money in this game!

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Wait you grinded drops to get the cash to pay for her operation? That's a terrible way to make money in this game!
No I went all the way over to the far side of Uveto and ran around randomly until I found 50 of them sticking out of the ground. The boon for dominating the Nyrean queen only pays out once a week, and only as much as those crystals are worth. And selling my jizz wasn't even slightly lucrative until I discovered breedwell (Which wasn't until much later. I DIDN'T BOTHER SELLING MY JIZZ BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD UNLOCK THAT AND IT BARELY PAID ME ANYTHING UNTIL I ACTUALLY GOT THERE)

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
By far side I mean the area where the only things I can possibly encounter are the crystals and the dragon. Who I can just hit 'flee' instead of fighting.

Side note: we need more ways to make money in this game.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Or you could have just beat up Dr. Lash for a fat stack of cash.
I saved him for *absolute* last. He's not supposed to be beatable at present and the cash reward is basically just the game's way of going "Congratulations. What the hell? If you somehow beat this you don't need more exp or cash anyway." In either case I didn't use him because that felt like cheating, with that in mind.

du5kc4p1741n

Sep 10, 2015
In Queen Taivra's dialogue, it says you need to meet someone, could you tell me who that is because the wiki is... less than useful on this regard.
The specific screen I'm talking about it the (sex, credits, alliance, Locked,weapon)
The locked option says "You haven't met who you need to meet to unlock this option."

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
In Queen Taivra's dialogue, it says you need to meet someone, could you tell me who that is because the wiki is... less than useful on this regard.
The specific screen I'm talking about it the (sex, credits, alliance, Locked,weapon)
The locked option says "You haven't met who you need to meet to unlock this option."
I think the princess is that option.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
Over a month since the last post and it's a "Why da planet go boom wen I press da button" question?
This must be one of them shitposts people keep telling me about.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Well, I was honestly surprised when I got the notification that a new post was here..
I was hoping for something good and than I only discovered that someone nuked 'em again.. =/

I think this thread will only become alive once more when we get new content for Myrellion - which seems unlikely for quite some patches sicne they seem to focus on npcs at the moment. ^^'

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The next big content dump will probably be related to Uveto. Or Mhen'ga if Nonesuch's big ass Plantation/Citizil Kane gets approved and coded.

I'm waiting for the option to bone to Sellera... teasing me with an uber dom putting on the reich. Where's the Ant Wolf of the Scarlet Federation XXX scene?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I was honestly surprised when I got the notification that a new post was here..
I was hoping for something good and than I only discovered that someone nuked 'em again.. =/

I think this thread will only become alive once more when we get new content for Myrellion - which seems unlikely for quite some patches sicne they seem to focus on npcs at the moment. ^^'
Honestly every time I see that there's a new post in this thread I get worried that somebody's gonna say something to spark a Red vs. Gold flame war.... Again.

Reactions: ShySquare

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
... I honestly didn't really even think about it. Wow.

Now that its been mentioned, I checked and this thread is larger than all the other planet discussion threads combined! It is over a dozen pages longer than the rest too.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
The entire Planetary Discussion subforum exists specifically because so many threads were being derailed with arguments over the bugwar.
... Wow. It honestly never occurred to me that this would be something people would argue over.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
... That's a thing?
Oh yeah. I wasn't on the forums when the main conflict was in full swing, but I have seen some skirmishes pop up every now and then. Things have been quiet for a while now, though. Even so, all it takes is one idiot to fire a shot, and then everything starts up again.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
Oh yeah. I wasn't on the forums when the main conflict was in full swing, but I have seen some skirmishes pop up every now and then. Things have been quiet for a while now, though. Even so, all it takes is one idiot to fire a shot, and then everything starts up again.
... Well I guess that's a credit to the writers' world building skills.