Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Discussion in 'Planetary Discussion' started by Savin, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Karretch

Karretch Well-Known Member

Oligarchy based on being able to breed or not and power based on number of children/births. That's about it, as has been stated Gold society hasn't been expanded upon much via writing.

2. Sogen

Sogen Member

I still say the best ending for Myrellion is neither Myr faction wins, with Steele taking control and becoming uncontested master/mistress of the planet. *Insert triumphant maniacal laughter here*

Primename likes this.
  3. Silens Phoenix

Silens Phoenix Active Member

If we're throwing out personal endings for the planet here. I'd like to see Steele Tech develop an aerosol that only affects red and gold myr, afflicting them with the effects of the orange pill, before deploying the aerosol planet wide until all the myr are orange. Then I can sit back and watch the figurative fireworks as they quickly either kill each other or overcome their former racial barriers.

Yes, I would want the extinction of two species to potentially save the populace of both.

4. Karretch

The problem with this is, as has been discussed before, that doesn't stop the animosity and the true haters would just kill indiscriminately at that point because hybrids are seen as an abomination.

5. StainlessSteele

StainlessSteele Well-Known Member

You can gleam that there are far more by listening to what those interactions are saying. Also, your numbers are off there. The chick you first meet on the planet has trench wives, leive has trench wives, and the red myr in the bath has trench wives, can't remember if general murder has them or not. Those are just the one's who we see first hand. There are also a ton of them mentioned by others. The doctor talks about having people coming in and out of her office day after day needing her to look at their trench wives, one of Leives wives talks about getting to sing in the city, but only for red myr and their trench wives, they are mentioned routinely even if you don't interact with every single person who has them. It's not just those three, it's definitely all over the place.

I mean, come on. They decided to do it from the start because there was a TON of excess prisoners. Argue that it's acceptable if you think it is, but don't try to play the "it only happens very rarely" card. That's ridiculous.

That's the "official" stance, but just have a talk with the doctor lady to see that's a flat out lie.

Also, she can say they aren't slaves all she wants. They're slaves. That's like me walking up to a dog and saying "That's a cat."

I already said those gold myr are in the wrong. That's a small number of them as opposed to a society that literally awards them like prizes for a job well done.

Acting like gold venom rape is ANYWHERE on par with reds is desperation at it's finest.

A change in their society is not destroying their way of life. It can be as simple as "Hey, stop enslaving me, yo." And before you try, the difference between fed and gold is not a small change, so that IS destroying their way of life.

6. Blaq Mask

Blaq Mask New Member

See, I can't even really take issue with that. When the means of procreation are limited in any fashion, society by necessity is going to warp around it one way or another. You either end up with the gold myr or the Handmaid's Tale. Or hell, Male red myr.

7. NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI Well-Known Member

Except they are supposed to be like WW1 germany but with snazzy uniforms from WW2.

8. Dragonice

Dragonice Active Member

God damn you all are fighting hard in this conversation a little to hard. I have a solution a perfect plan to solve all the Myr problems.

Weed.
    Give them weed and make them Mello as fuck.

iamreek, Freed85, Savin and 2 others like this.
  9. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

Any plans to expand on this?

10. Dragonice

Dragonice Active Member

Hold on.
    Savin said:
    virginal queens (like Liliana)

I don't know if I'm mistaken but don't you have an option to fuck her in a medical cubicle, Or am I thinking of someone else?

11. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

You can fuck her, but it's more of a metaphorical virginity methinks, rather than literal.

12. Dragonice

Dragonice Active Member

But how can you be a metaporical virgin? It's ether you been fucked or not right? Nothing makes sense anymore why is Donald Trump president, why is loli-con a thing, why is snow so soft and fluffy but cold as fuck?!

13. Karretch

She's too malnourished to properly become a queen.

14. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

No idea. Not by me, that's for sure.

She's a virgin when you meet her, IIRC. And either way, she's too malnourished to get pregnant, so her queenliness doesn't ever show up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

Well, that didn't last long....

16. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

I really hope someone expands on this. It's a massive opportunity for some waifu sidequesting wiggleing it's thorax at us.

17. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

Doesn't she have a massive crush on a doctor?

18. Alabaster Chimes

Alabaster Chimes Well-Known Member

Massive crush is an understatement.

19. moobere

moobere Member

I've been reading the AraQuest and have been wondering if accepting Fei's request to join her harem would result in a bad end or would link into Ara's request to find a dom/owner?

20. Dolphi

Dolphi Active Member

Probably no bad end since you still continue the quest after the decision and the effort put into finishing the quest would go to waste if you were to get a confirmed bad end.(Not to mention if you saved the game after making the decision)

21. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

“You damn offworlders. As soft as a hatchling’s ass, every last one of you... you don’t understand this war. This world! You think you’re noble and wise, when all you’ve ever known is luxury and hedonism."

@Savin
    Though she isn't far from the truth, I couldn't help but look down upon the Myr at this and feel a bit sorry for them. Fucking great job on this quest.

Primename and sumgai like this.
  22. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Agreed. I thought the quest was pretty fun, and there are no clear cut good or bad choices... except turning down the quest and using the 'Save' option. I feel those options are the worst if you're looking to minimize suffering and loss of life. And the fact there are a couple of ways of bypassing fights, I liked that. And the Signal Officer let slip something I was wondering about... she mentioned ruining their operation in the wastelands. KaraQuest2 call back? If so, I guess she didn't hear that Dr. Khan slapped some collars on her sisters...

The bad end with the Signal Officer is a real bad end. It's similar to the Queen's loss... but you don't get used as breeding stock. Instead, you get used as the fall guy for letting your ship totally fuck over the Red Navy...

23. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yes. Once the quest is over, she will bad end you.

It may turn out to be a placeholder of a bad end, because Noob and I have been discussing the possibility of coming back and making it more open-ended, i.e. you join her harem but still get to continue your quest, similar to marrying Taivra but more BDSMy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    moobere and Zevos like this.
  24. nomadbunny

nomadbunny Member

BDSM marriage is best marriage.