Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I really hope someone expands on this. It's a massive opportunity for some waifu sidequesting wiggleing it's thorax at us.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I've been reading the AraQuest and have been wondering if accepting Fei's request to join her harem would result in a bad end or would link into Ara's request to find a dom/owner?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I've been reading the AraQuest and have been wondering if accepting Fei's request to join her harem would result in a bad end or would link into Ara's request to find a dom/owner?

Probably no bad end since you still continue the quest after the decision and the effort put into finishing the quest would go to waste if you were to get a confirmed bad end.(Not to mention if you saved the game after making the decision)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
“You damn offworlders. As soft as a hatchling’s ass, every last one of you... you don’t understand this war. This world! You think you’re noble and wise, when all you’ve ever known is luxury and hedonism."

@Savin
Though she isn't far from the truth, I couldn't help but look down upon the Myr at this and feel a bit sorry for them. Fucking great job on this quest.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Though she isn't far from the truth, I couldn't help but look down upon the Myr at this and feel a bit sorry for them. Fucking great job on this quest.

Agreed. I thought the quest was pretty fun, and there are no clear cut good or bad choices... except turning down the quest and using the 'Save' option. I feel those options are the worst if you're looking to minimize suffering and loss of life. And the fact there are a couple of ways of bypassing fights, I liked that. And the Signal Officer let slip something I was wondering about... she mentioned ruining their operation in the wastelands. KaraQuest2 call back? If so, I guess she didn't hear that Dr. Khan slapped some collars on her sisters...

The bad end with the Signal Officer is a real bad end. It's similar to the Queen's loss... but you don't get used as breeding stock. Instead, you get used as the fall guy for letting your ship totally fuck over the Red Navy...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Yes. Once the quest is over, she will bad end you.

It may turn out to be a placeholder of a bad end, because Noob and I have been discussing the possibility of coming back and making it more open-ended, i.e. you join her harem but still get to continue your quest, similar to marrying Taivra but more BDSMy.

Reactions: moobere and Zavos

nomadbunny

Feb 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yes. Once the quest is over, she will bad end you.

It may turn out to be a placeholder of a bad end, because Noob and I have been discussing the possibility of coming back and making it more open-ended, i.e. you join her harem but still get to continue your quest, similar to marrying Taivra but more BDSMy.
BDSM marriage is best marriage.

madmopper13

Jan 2, 2017
Consider this Word of God from the devs: In the event of a Red October Dawn Wedding Victory, the Federation will shift as much of their manpower as possible towards exploration of the galaxy and uplifting themselves (education, updating tech, establishing relations with other races). Medical technology will be of particular interest to them, both in terms of healing and fertility treatments.

And if the Golds 'Win"? And since the Red's control most of the planet, when I say "win" I mean establish a situation that is both beneficial to the Gold's overall, and keeps them safe from the Reds. Honestly, I don't see how they could actually "Win", really.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
And if the Golds 'Win"? And since the Red's control most of the planet, when I say "win" I mean establish a situation that is both beneficial to the Gold's overall, and keeps them safe from the Reds. Honestly, I don't see how they could actually "Win", really.
Territory control on a single planet at a ww2ish tech level matters precisely fuckall in the situation that the Myr species have found themselves in.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
I've never thought planet of sapient ants build around variuos fetishes would be so polarizing not because of those fetishes but lore, I am impressed.

#TeamRed here BTW. Funny thing, until I came here I never thought about them as inspired by fascists, even in terms of looks, somehow (maybe because of red or nukes?) I thought more about Stalin's Russia.

Somehow I finally managed to finish Fed quest the "right" way (I assume it's the right way because it was the hardest option), but it took me a dozen or so attempt, so I decided to max out Steele's physique, aim and reflex at gym but still I think I managed to win the final fight just because of luck. It's supposed to be that hard or am I doing something wrong?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did you try and use the tranquilizer that Lieve gave you on the Queen? Makes teasing her down much more simple.

And I don't feel there's a right option in the FedQuest. It boils down to who do you want to help more? Personally, I bag the War Queen and burn the docs, but that's just me.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
By "right" i mean the closest to what Sellera tolds you to do (i ended up defeating Queen and giving Marshall documents). And no, the first time I just forgot i have tranqualizer, the next attempts I spend it on Myrs in barracks and tried to use lustoxin fighting with Queen, but it always backfired too much, so now I feel a little stupid.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I shipped the golds off world thanks to kara and then gave up the docs to the reds.

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
I am deeply conflicted. I don't want to make Lieve and friends sad, but I also want an awesome jacket.

My ally's hopes and expectations...

Awesome jacket...

Truly these are the hard decisions we must make.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Lieve pretty much forgives you if you let the golds go if you talk to her afterwards. Also you can give her the docs.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I am deeply conflicted. I don't want to make Lieve and friends sad, but I also want an awesome jacket.

My ally's hopes and expectations...

Awesome jacket...

Truly these are the hard decisions we must make.
Wait, what awesome jacket?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
AFAIK, she always gives birth off screen and then you ship the egg or baby to Tavros. That's the extent of help you can give her. Check the first few dozen pages of the What Content Would You Like Added thread, you'll see that giving her some form of aid or moving her off world entirely is something a lot of folks would like to see.

Reactions: Brock

Brock

AFAIK, she always gives birth off screen and then you ship the egg or baby to Tavros. That's the extent of help you can give her. Check the first few dozen pages of the What Content Would You Like Added thread, you'll see that giving her some form of aid or moving her off world entirely is something a lot of folks would like to see.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Ltlefty117

Jan 6, 2016
Nah, it's always been "grey" -- largely because Fenoxo LOVES the Gold Myr and hates the reds, and I'm the exact opposite. And we both wrote our respective codices and faction lorespouts, soooo

I would love to be able to gain a Red as part of my crew I have 2 in mind as possibles: 1. Nehzara as she is tired of the Bureaucracy and the Golds getting all the attention, plus the Golds put them in a f*cking closet. or 2. the nameless Red in the Bathhouse, who hasn't ever seen a dick before (dunno why I like the shy innocent type of girl, I find it adorable). Either would be great, and to appease the great and mighty Fenoxo Liliana for the Gold since she's a deserter anyway atop the fact she's hiding out in the bar with the 'aliens'. And the way to even things out is you can take one or the other not both

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The problem I see with recruiting any of the ants to the crew is that their skill sets are arguably centuries out of date when it comes to working a modern starship in a high skill job.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
The problem I see with recruiting any of the ants to the crew is that their skill sets are arguably centuries out of date when it comes to working a modern starship in a high skill job.

Hmm... *looks around on his ship*

goo blob, thinks constantly about sex and doing bullshit
goo blob, essentially a bimbo (can also wear her like armor)
space doggy, here for...I dunno
pig girl, can give you a massage if you want

I think their qualifications are sufficient for the job.