Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sidenote: This is Extreme Shitposting. Like we could call in the World Shitposting Commission and have them run some numbers on this. I think we're breaking records.

Would you like your reward to be in form of a diploma or a medal? And, more importantly, will you share it with noobie?

We should go back to talking about Miserable Racism-Fueled Ant World and their terrible fucking war.

Do we have to?

Because we can also return to discussing a handful of Myrellion stuff that isn't like that.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
literally everything i ever say

misty pls

Also sexuality is really weird. Like I wouldn't really prefer a herm over a female or vice versa.

Sidenote: This is Extreme Shitposting. Like we could call in the World Shitposting Commission and have them run some numbers on this. I think we're breaking records. Noobie would win, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh of recent replies seems ike that early idea of find few bat crazy male myr ants was lost in void totaly :/

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ohh of recent replies seems ike that early idea of find few bat crazy male myr ants was lost in void totaly :/

Some random dude said he was going to do it in the planet's planning doc. 

As always, that ended in disappointment. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
From what I can see there are 28 male Myrs ingame and they are all Gold ones.

28? Dally and the three male myr within Irellia's harem that we meet are the only ones that spring to mind, who are the other 24?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
28? Dally and the three male myr within Irellia's harem that we meet are the only ones that spring to mind, who are the other 24?

The ones in Lashy's vivid imagination.

Reactions: Krynh

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
From what I can see there are 28 male Myrs ingame and they are all Gold ones.

There aren't that many male myrmedions. 

What I think you're saying is that among the several myrmedions we have, only a select few are males, and none of them are red ones.

I'd like to meet a red male myr once. If only to have a brief look at their place in the vastly different red society. I'm imagining that they are a lot more disciplined compared to their gold counterpart.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Sorry I lost something while editing. Then the post button got stuck.

I meant that there are 28 myrs and all 4 of the male ones are gold myr.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
To be fair, there would probably be some bullshit preventing red myr males from participating in military, which would in turn leave them without voting rights, amongst other things. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
To be fair, there would probably be some bullshit preventing red myr males from participating in military, which would in turn leave them without voting rights, amongst other things. 

From what Renvra mentions, almost all males in Red territory are locked away at the breeding camps, if word got out she was a fertile herm she'd be sharing their fate too. So yeah they probably don't have any rights, even the right not to fuck isn't an option for them.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I'd be surprised if they didn't get to vote. Performing a crucial service to the Federation is pretty much what their concept of citizenship is all about.

Dualitas

Oct 4, 2016
Red myr men were actually pressed into service due to the recent war, if the codex is to be believed.  Males being able to vote is, if not an actuality, at least a pretty real possibility.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'd be surprised if they didn't get to vote. Performing a crucial service to the Federation is pretty much what their concept of citizenship is all about.

So the bits of lore that Anzhela conveys, about service in military organizations or ones that are directly affiliated with the military being the only way to become a proper citizen with the right to vote, those aren't true to your vision of the Federation?

She uses her parents as the main example, telling Steele that as civil medical staff they don't have the right to vote, while she got that right for serving in the medical branch of Scarlet Federation Army.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for red males we got probably near 0% chance to meet due to even red city been actualy conquered gold city so at best only more gold males we can see. Heck if we see any red one male it may be at best 1 or with really huge luck 2 one ever.

Dualitas

Oct 4, 2016
Well for red males we got probably near 0% chance to meet due to even red city been actualy conquered gold city so at best only more gold males we can see. Heck if we see any red one male it may be at best 1 or with really huge luck 2 one ever.

Personally speaking, I think the only way we'll ever see a red myr drone is if he's infertile and he's in a non-combat position.

So, in that regards, you're absolutely right.  Kressia would be a poor place to find red drones, wouldn't it?  Will we ever see a Federation city?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We may have chance to see it as part of Myr solution with Reds been favored. And then it may be jsut meantioning of some red male in background of scene like...female hellhounds was only meantioned in scene for PC meeting with hellhound master.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That's the plan: part of the resolution paths will take you to the Federation capital. 

Would it be just one time visit or place possible to revisit later on? And would it be part of other than favorable for reds resolution of conflict in any way/form?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Would it be just one time visit or place possible to revisit later on? And would it be part of other than favorable for reds resolution of conflict in any way/form?

Revisitable via the plane at the DMZ/Kressia. And dunno.

Sep 1, 2016
i just wanted to toss out an idea but i'm not very good at writing whole events. its for Briha like a unique seen where if you at the point in which you get her pregnant you are a gold myr that she is shocked and gives birth to an orange myr or if you have a decent reflex score you can turn around fast enough and ask her if she would like to leave Myrellion and come work at your daycare as a dance instructor on Tavros since you and your many connections would be able to easily get her off planet or use your connections to change her desertion status to killed in action (KIA) and set her up with a dancing job with Dally or Fazian in Gildenmere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jim had ideas to make Briha get out of planet...same as Lys. But he's gone and that ideas are long gone in void. Plus making anything for Briha is...taking on mission to make is as good writing as Jom would. That one huge obstacle to overcome for too many.

But I admit idea of been Gold myr male/herm could lead to her possibly giving birth to something akin to orange myr. I not sure if game would view TF'd Steele as gold myr for determing if Briha would give a birth to Red or Orange myr child.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Holy Shit that run on sentence.

Speaking of Orange Myr, Will constructing this TF play some part in deciding the peace resolution for Myrellion?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of Orange Myr, Will constructing this TF play some part in deciding the peace resolution for Myrellion?

It has been stated repeatedly that the answer is no.  The orange myr idea is a dead end.  Make the TF if you actually want to use it yourself, but it will not provide any kind of solution to the systemic planetary clusterfuck.

If anything it would probably be seen by each side as a new kind of chemical attack by the other, prompting the nukes to go off.  It would be that Danger 5 episode where Hitler used black magic to turn people into Germans, only not funny.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
So it's just a designer thing then? That's fine. Regardless, what exactly is the overall (potential) peace plan the Steele might have a say in? Is that 'wait and see' thing or can we at least get a bare-bones explanation of this peace plan?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why make new characters when we can just keep making x-paks?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Their fear Jim legacy saleh... nothing more ;)

And suprising after so many pages of thread there it comes back again question about role of orange myrs in planet conflict resoultion. Like a cockroach keep going out laughing at us for inability to kill it for good.