Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You assume incorrectly.

At least that's the plan. Who the fuck knows what'll actually happen :p

I should´ve written guessing...

Either way I thought that the main writers for the races, you and Fenoxo were more interested in writing your own favourite Myr waifu race resolutions, before working on a neutral one. But I don´t actually know the first thing about what´s going on behind the scenes so...

Anything could really happen for all I know xD  

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Um guys where do i find the gem that i need in order to access Queen Taivra's Palace? I dont have the platinium chip and well... i wanna get the Nyrean Royal Perk.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Um guys where do i find the gem that i need in order to access Queen Taivra's Palace? I dont have the platinium chip and well... i wanna get the Nyrean Royal Perk.

They don't take the gems you find from drops.

If you don't have the Plat, you'll have to fight your way through them.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
They don't take the gems you find from drops.

If you don't have the Plat, you'll have to fight your way through them.

eh?! :(  but then.... i wont be able to get the Nyrean Royal Perk *sobs*

Thanks for telling me.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
eh?! :(  but then.... i wont be able to get the Nyrean Royal Perk *sobs*

Thanks for telling me.

Yes you still can. I got the perk myself even after fighting them all through brute force.

You have to fight Taivra and subjugate her or marry her then and there. The former is a much better option, gets you the perk, AND the probe and it's bounty

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Yes you still can. I got the perk myself even after fighting them all through brute force.

You have to fight Taivra and subjugate her or marry her then and there. The former is a much better option, gets you the perk, AND the probe and it's bounty

oh? the first time i tried that i didnt get the option to marry her after defeating her.. 

Is it because i defeated the princess?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
oh? the first time i tried that i didnt get the option to marry her after defeating her.. 

Is it because i defeated the princess?

You can't subjugate her unless you know the Nyrea well. Talk to Seifyn about them (You meet him right before the dungeon), and try fighting BOTH the beta and alpha nyrea encounters in hostile areas. (Not sure if that last bit helps bit it's worth making sure)

You also can't subjugate her if you release Dane and have him fight alongside you, you gotta go at it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
You can't subjugate her unless you know the Nyrea well. Talk to Seifyn about them (You meet him right before the dungeon), and try fighting BOTH the beta and alpha nyrea encounters in hostile areas.

You also can't subjugate her if you release Dane and have him fight alongside you, you gotta go at it alone.

Ah that's the problem... i only met Beta Nyreas ........

Thanks for the information Emerald that was helpful :)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Seifyn is the shop keeper outside the place.  Go through all her talks. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
i'll be very merry when it gets finished. theres one chapter done out of like 5 for the first of 3 planned stories.

Wait, are we still talking about Liliana? If so, that's a lot more additional content than I ever though she will see. Not that anyone would ever complain about it.

And to get some more steam for the appreciation train, I'd like to once again express my sincere gratitude, this time for specifically Anarrie and Shiare. For all the popularity that being let in on another loving stable couple's fun supposedly has, they are the only one such example currently in the game. Because I love Ogram and Amma, and puppysluts are love/life, but Savin makes the love life of his characters so weird and entangled that it kinda ruins this particular fantasy.

Also, some people might appreciate not having additional (or any) sausages on the set. Weirdos, what can ya do.  :shibe:

And on top of all that you have another pair of NPC's that seems to have a similar thing going coming right up for Uveto. So thanks a bunch, mang.  :thumbsup:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
*suspicious squint*

Yes..?

6af4b9c7d5c4.jpg

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The least gay you can get is a futa and a girl, which is 25% gay. Two girls is 100% lesbian so it loops back to being 100% gay.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
FF, 100%
FM, 50%
FH, 25%
MM, 100%
MH, 75%
HH, 50%

Sex between a man and a woman is at least 50% gay, lol. FH purest love. Please note that you can ignore balls and air resistance in this problem.

@Nik_van_Rijn: Cuntboys are just masculine females and dickgirls are just feminine males. inb4 "What about Traps?" Any other special mods notwithstanding. It doesn't matter in the context of this problem; feel free to be as masculine or feminine as you like, it's at least 3016 in TiTS after all.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
FF, 100%
FM, 50%
FH, 25%
MM, 100%
MH, 75%
HH, 50%

Sex between a man and a woman is at least 50% gay, lol. FH purest love. Please note that you can ignore balls and air resistance in this problem.

If x+x has the same level of *certain property* as y+y than you can't tell us that ((x+y)/2)+x) has different level of *that same property* than ((x+y)/2)+y). That's not how anything works. :colbert:

Also, good job misgendering like a one fourth of TiTS characters with one sentence. :shibe:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nik_van_Rijn: That's probably because it was a joke? Also I didn't misgender anyone. There are two possible sets of genitalia in real life and three in TiTS. You can be as feminine/masculine as you want and call yourself whatever in either.

@HugsAlright: Oh hush, you people get way too sensitive over gender as a personal definition and gender as a genital set classification. Personally I use feminine pronouns (and you can too!) for females, herms, dickgirls, and traps. With that said I could never do anyone that's not feminine and has a vagina (so just females and germs I guess).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That's probably because it was a joke? Also I didn't misgender anyone. There are two possible sets of genitalia in real life and three in TiTS. You can be as feminine/masculine as you want and call yourself whatever in either.

- So was both of my points, although freely swapping sex with gender/gender identity/whatever without providing some context is a surefire way to rustle someone's jimmies.

At least when you aren't living in places where all of these concerns are considered fringe, utterly unimportant BS that some weird western fucks bother with due to having too much free time. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Talk about off topic, also @noobsaleh what about an orgy? If there is only 1 futa and multiple females wouldn't it be less than 25% gay?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
yah