Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Agreed they seem the most sensible pair. But I would still like to see Nehzara as a crew member.

Why would she, though? She a career on Myrellion and doesn't even have that much of an attachment to Steele beyond being a tryst. Maybe Anzhela would have been a better choice and even then it would have been a stretch.

Heck, it would've been interesting if you could convince Taivra to be able to take her princess (Taivris) to the stars with you.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Yeah I thought of that too but I was thinking that if u choose a certain path in the war she would want to go with Steele because there is no reason for her to stay an having taivris would be interesting and if she had a submission path as well.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I thought of that too but I was thinking that if u choose a certain path in the war she would want to go with Steele because there is no reason for her to stay.

Even if a resolution path for Myrellion goes genuinely unfavorably for the reds, military career as a general wouldn't be so ruined that she'd need to flee the planet.

[...] an having taivris would be interesting and if she had a submission path as well.

She already submits if you defeat her in combat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
She already submits if you defeat her in combat.

Really I did not know that but it makes sense though. I was also thinking that maybe Yarasta could become a crew member if the war goes south for the golds and shit happens that she has no desire to stay or something. 

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Yes I think that would be very interesting ?

Also Savin out of the myr that Steele can interact currently with who would make the most sense to become a crew member to you?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
He literally just answered that question though.  None.  None of the existing myr will be crew members.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Hey  I'm just asking for Savian opinion on the matter not trying to make him decide on a myr follower. Also I said in an earlier post it be really cool for the future, besides they already have to much on their plate.

Also Savin said there is no current plan for a myr follower. So that doesn't mean that one of the existing myr will become a follower it means the anything could happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If none of current myr can be or noone want do it there is always another path: write it yourself (or pay someone else to write it for you but with current status all writers are still deep under previous comissioned writings :/ ) and then pray Fen will be pleased with your writing to let it in game ^^

Lil suprised even Savin not said nothing along lines of "you want it, write it" :D

If not fact we may someday get JoyCo Vi of any generation that red myr doctor could be interesting to take on the board :laugh: (and ofc I know that ain't gonna happen anyway)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Hey I'm just giving my opinion and plus I can't write for shit. So if nothing happens then fine by me still a great game.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Eventually, "my little anal princess" gonna see the universe! :p  

Isn't she your daughter-in-law by that point though? (Assuming you marry her mother, though subjugating her mother also kinda counts)

K

Krynh

Isn't she your daughter-in-law by that point though? (Assuming you marry her mother, though subjugating her mother also kinda counts)

Step-Daughter. Daughter-in-law would be her marrying your son or Daughter

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

I hardly see the problem, we´re already banging our biological half sister :p  

If not fact we may someday get JoyCo Vi of any generation that red myr doctor could be interesting to take on the board :laugh: (and ofc I know that ain't gonna happen anyway)

Probably not, but a man can dream. I myself know how far off this is, but would still, without any expectations, love to see her as the ship´s doctor. Just having a doctor of any kind would make the crew feel more like a real ship´s crew, with a variation of different jobs. (We´re also gonna need a musician btw. very important)

But I´m not gonna expect anything, just enjoy what I already have :D

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

"My little anal princess" is what Steele calls her in the victory anal sex scene.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
"My little anal princess" is what Steele calls her in the victory anal sex scene.

I wasn't questioning the name, but the fact that she's sorta family. (Steele will bang everyone's family! First the Dorna's, then Amara's, finally his own! :jizz: )

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Probably not, but a man can dream. I myself know how far off this is, but would still, without any expectations, love to see her as the ship´s doctor. Just having a doctor of any kind would make the crew feel more like a real ship´s crew, with a variation of different jobs. (We´re also gonna need a musician btw. very important)

But I´m not gonna expect anything, just enjoy what I already have :D

Tbh I would more want to see other myr as crew but this actualy is only after someone or me would write it since this npc not yet exist. So yeah a drem probably never fullfilled.

Well who knows when we get any new crew member at all. May be months away or more even (unless certain subby succubus or dommy/subby ai will find a home at our ship finaly ;) ).

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hopefully we'll see one of Foxxling's companions sooner rather than later. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Considering her crush is on the doctor in the tent and her interactions w/ Steele are misguided to keep you from telling her superiors she's awol, probably won't see anything much related to Steele.