Mater Immortalem (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda would bite her lip as her pup snuggled up to her, thinking about this whole master-slave business. Again she didn't like it but, she wanted her pup away from that Asmodeus! She'd think about it.... for now she loved nothing more then to sleep naked with her lovely, little, purple pup. Perhaps she'd ask Emelyan about it if he wasn't too busy tomorrow. She then put an arm gently around Nero, kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over both of them. Falling asleep herself ready to have her first dream.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The next morning brought music. Dance music, to which an excitable Nero was doing some kind of very rigorous exercise program. She stayed in her hellhound form still, perhaps having decided to do so in perpetuity. She couldn't complain about her relationship with her master... though she would like to be a proper slave. While it was a slave and master relationship, it came with a host of benefits that she found largely outweighed the sacrifices made in the bargain... with a master like Hilda, heavily so. She worked out naked, doing lunges and kicking her feet high above her head, already having worked up a good sweat.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda's dreams were quite confused, she saw strange flashing lights, a whole world going up in flame, she heard the cry of small child it was all a garbled mess but thankfully she found herself waking up and feeling very refreshed. Her first time asleep wasn't too bad, the dreams were weird but on the whole she felt, good. She would open her eyes and sit up slowly to the sound of the music.... so this was music.... she had songs in her memory but never actually heard them with her own ears. she then saw Nero... exercising nude. Hilda would blush and find herself unable to look away. She would see her breasts jiggle and sawy, her enticing fluffy butt wobble, balls and peen bobbing and weaving around as she did her high kicks, getting plenty of glances at her little asshole and her lower lips, showing off all of her body.

Hilda would watch lost in pleasure of her puppy's body before shaking her head. "Er uh... morning Nero....", Hilda said as she slipped out of bed hands on her pussy. "You uh..... exercising?", she asked feeling a bit awkward in this situation.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero stopped her exercise once Hilda was awake, blinking for a moment. Then, she turned off the video, and all but slid to Hilda's side, kneeling, and panting. "Morning, master!" She frowned, suddenly. "Not that I care or anything, but I hope your sleep was pleasant. Maybe." She frowned further. She was really bad at this. Oh, well. There was always a way to make up for it. With furry paws, she pried her master's legs apart and shoved her hand out of the way, and began lapping at her pussy. A good morning was a good way to start the day! She'd lick and suck and slide her tongue in and out of the master's pussy until she came, hard! Then, they could face the day once Hilda was feeling a bit more... demon goddess-y.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda was surprised to see her pup over to her so quickly not only that, but she was really playing up her pet puppy aspect..... She was so cute! She was just going to pet her on the head, her adorable tusnderpup saying the such silly things. But Nero had other plans apparently. Hild found her legs forced apart and her hand moved aside by those fluffy paws. "Nero?! what are-", was all that escaped her before the nippy little hellhound pushed her face right into Hilda's crotch! She gave a squeal of surprise as she felt that puppy tongue lap at her pussy like it was her personal doggy bowl. "Eeeyah! N-Nero h-hold ooooon! I-I just got up!", she squeaked as gush began to leak right into Her pupper's tongue. Hilda's hand went to her pups head but merely held on.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero didn't seem up for listening. She licked and licked and enjoyed the tasty treat that Hilda shared, maybe even willingly, with her. From between Hilda's legs came the muffled sloppy sounds of her puppers ministrations. "Mhmm... ya know... We could go out and do stuff, if you like, today.... go to a movie... a nice restaurant... I'm sure.... Emelyan's given you... more money than you could... ever spend." Her ears twitched and she perked up with her sloppy wet mouth smiling at Hilda. "Maybe we could even go to an amusement park!" She kinda hoped Hilda would get a bit rougher with her, one of these days.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda would squirm, moan, squeal, and shudder, under the barrage of puppy licks to her most private of places. the arcane engine in her tummy would flash in response to her growing lust. her hands would go to Nero's head and she would start to push her into her pussy firmly as she grinded her face smearing her gush on more then just her tongue. her whole face was being used. She did still think about what Nero had said, even as she seemingly became controlled by her lust. There was a small corner of her mind that could think clearly no matter what, built into her just incase a hostile entity tried to attack her mind or try to take control. With this little mind space she could still think even if she was absolutely swamped by lust, of course it didn't stop her from feeling every bit of it. "Ah~! Ah~! Mmm~! I... I.... M-Maybe? It all sounds... g-good!", she moaned as she continued to mash Nero's face in her pussy. "B-But first I-I neeed~!", she squealed the "need". "T-To talk to Emelyan! S-See if he's okayyyyy! A-And ask about T-This wh-whole slaaaave business!", she moaned. Eventually her puppy was rewarded with a flood of her delicious gush as Hilda squirted all over her, shuddering in pleasure and holding Nero's face to her croutch.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero was properly face ridden with Hilda-pussy! She nomnomnommed, and it was some time before she got a real chance to respond, when she was let up for air. "Emelyan woulda said, if he cared. We meant it when we said he's always watchin', ya know? One time, a soda machine didn't give me my drink, and I got upset, so his hand appeared out of a portal, with my drink for me." Always. Watching. Then, it was nose to the grindstone once more, giggity, and Nero was back to nomming Hilda's sweet muff. She wanted her to wake up happy, every day... and this was the way to do it! With her next breath, she was blushing. "Just because you enjoy my face, doesn't make me blush or anything, baka!" She said with faux huffyness, and in a light hearted, giggly manner that completely undermined her would be serious expression, making her in one breath adorable and silly... right before she was jammed again into Hilda's fem zone.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda would look up as she moaned in release. So.... he'd be watching.... right now.... seeing her use Nero's face so lewdly! that made her cum even more! that on top of the fact that Nero was being just like..... the cutest thing ever! The huffy girl was getting soaked in her masters fem juice, so yummy and so warm, Hilda had to look up the word, "Baka" in her knowledge base and it showed her it meant idiot more or less, but in this context i wasn't meant in a bad way. It also brought up, "tropes of anime" and she would find that a bit confusing. Either way she could tell that her puppy was happy to get her to cum and she got it despite whatever she said. Hilda would hold her there for a minute letting her drink as much of her nectar as she wanted. Then fell to her butt back on the bed, panting a little. "M-My goodness......".

Hilda stood back up, legs a little wet. "Uh... well.... uh.... Maybe.... now let's get dressed?", she ventured, again feeling the slightly awkward silence after her orgasm.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero bit her lip as Hilda came down from her orgasm. "Yeah, uh, dressed... you're gonna find that's... gonna be a tough one. The first time, anyway. I mean... I'd find it tough." She got up, pulling Hilda's hand, and leading her to the walk in closet... and into a world of fashion. There was so much clothing, for so far... Nero had her breath taken away. "I wish just a fraction of this fit me... just... wow. Look at this... this is Remini! REMINI! This blouse is worth most people's HOMES. And it's sooo soft..." She rubbed her cheek against the fabric, oo'ing and aww'ing. "And don't get me started on the shoes! THE SHOES!" She was looking through the closet, at all the ridiculously wondrous clothing articles. "I don't know what your preferences are, but whatever they are... they're in here. Somewhere. Might take some digging. It's all nicely arranged and all, but there's sooo much."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yep, she was being spoiled beyond anything she could think of in her (short) life. She bit her lip too, following Nero around as they looked at the various clothes that could possibly be traded in for property value... "Oh dear....", was all Hilda could say as she looked around, it was hard to pick with all this here! it all fit her too, everything would have enough room for her massive hips and breasts, be able to hold her big round butt, as tight or loose as she wanted by the look of it. "welp, better start somewhere...", she said to herself as she began move the tops on the hangers over one at a time. She had to hold her breasts with one arm, they tended to wobble and sway all over if she didn't.

She was a fan of sweaters it seemed and found a few interesting ones. Looking at one that had a very open back.... Her knowledge base called it the "Virgin killer", sweater. She shook her head blushing and pushed it aside. she found another one orange long sleeved buut there was a hole on the chest... if she put it on it would show off her cleavage, a "Keyhole sweater". She felt the fabric in her hand it was so soft... and comfy though, a thought said "Maybe a little cleavage showing isn't so bad...". she took it and slipped it on, her breasts nice and comfy in super soft and not itchy at all coton. There was a window right to her breasts more or less but it hid them well enough while still making her very sexy. She just found she liked long sleeved things in general. her butt and pussy were still on display however so she looked for a nice pair of paintes... she saw a few thongs and thought better of that... even if a little tiny voice in her head was telling her to wear one. She settled on another pair of black panties this time made of silk. She pulled them on with a "Snap!". "Er, Nero? Be a good girl and find me a navy blue skirt would you?", she asked.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Hilda called... but no one answered. In fact, there was no noise from beyond the closet at all... not any sort of noise people made. The door was slightly ajar, and there was the sound of metal on metal, gentle swaying and clanking, the sound of wind rushing through tight corridors. There was an odor... an odor of rust, and blood, and oil. Dust rolled into the closet with the wind... dust and sand, with an acrid taste to it. The door swayed in that breeze, almost as though beckoning Hilda forward.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda stood up and looked around saying, "Nero? Honey? Are you there?". something was suddenly very wrong.... there was a change of atmosphere and she could feel reality warp or shift somehow. Then, she began to worry. "Nero? Nero! Where are you!?", she said panic rising in her voice. looking at the door way she could smell all the wrong smells and hear all the wrong things. that wasn't right.... she was supposed to be in her new place... not... where ever that door lead... she would feel her divine heart race as worry for Nero took hold over her as well as fear for what may have just happened.

It took her a long moment to finally make her way slowly to the door, her search for a skirt forgotten. she would reach out to the door.... and open it....