Mater Immortalem (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She took the plate rather quickly and stared at the silverware for as second.... she had to think a bit before her knowledge base came to the rescue and she was "told" how to use them. She dug in rather quickly her eyes fluttering as she tasted food for the first time.... she knew she'd remember this forever. She got the feeling that she actually quite liked vegetables so the asparagus vanished first on her plate followed by the shrimp. She seemed like a very hungry girl and her first meal was teartering on being orgamsinc. It would be hard to describe how it feels to eat food for the very first time it was like.... being able to hear after being deaf you whole life and the first thing you hear is a beautiful song....

She had to shake her head a bit to bring herself back to the present. She soon found Nero at her side again, this calmed her overtaxed mind. Apparently alcohol was on the menu. for whatever reason, despite part of her being a former heavy drinker she didn't like the sound of getting drunk at all. why in the world would she want to dull her mind and possibly act like a idiot! No, she'd pass on that. However she wouldn't some tasty wine herself....but maybe later she wanted to listen in on the conversation about Nero's abilities. It seemed her little puppy girl was quite strong... but she got her power from demons.... this made her a little worried. she seemed finebut she hoped her..... contract did require her to do.... "bad things". Technically she herself was part demon goddess so she hoped she could help if there were some rather unsavory parts of her contract.

"Oh.... well I hope they deserved it..." she said commenting about the werewolf. It was hard to imagine such a cute little girl killing a werewolf "Er, so this Asmodeus..... what's he all about?", she asked looking down at Nero.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero looked up at her, and then looked away. "Asmodeus is... the undisputed reigning power in the Hells. There's a lot of feudal devil lords, but they all... they're all weaker than him, and he keeps them in line. He's very mysterious, though. Came to power after Aeslyth gave up the throne to go serve at the side of Sinnea Yrntat. They'd fought once, and when Sinnea conquered her, she gave her a choice." Nero shook her head. "He was... very attractive. But I only remember a blurry image of him. He's terrifying. I've never encountered a presence as overwhelming as his.... except..." She pointed to Emelyan, then looked to Hilda. "And... yours."

Lann put on some music, with a clap, and a command. Him and Kreice made some jokes at Asmodeus's expense, and managed to work a smile out of Nero. Emelyan served up more plates of seafood and greens, before sitting down himself. By the time he was done cooking, a new song had come on. After a few seconds into it, just a beat with no lyrics, Lann clapped again and turned it off. "Forgot that one was on there. Kreice?" Emelyan had tears rolling down his cheeks, and his entire body was tensed. They were at his side in an instant, hands on his shoulders, telling him he was here, he was among friends, to keep calm. He had a far off look in his face and looked around at them confused, looked around at the room. He trembled. It took a good several minutes before they got him to come down.

Nero watched silently. "He was hurt even worse than me and my brother. When I was really down, once, he showed me, you know. Where he came from. What happened there. The hell I've been through is a blessing by comparison." She sipped on a bottle of cola, looking away from the tear jerking scene. "I can't imagine anyone else surviving what he went through."

There was a cry, and Lann and Kreice fell back, as Emelyan rose and dashed behind a sofa. "He's heated! Nero, help!"

Nero growled. "Has he ever done that before?"

Lann shook his head. "No. When he regresses, his abilities go away. He told us though that eventually... they might not anymore." Nero shook at those words.

"I'll do what I can."

What ensued was terrible. Emelyan was frightened, lost. Kreice and Lann both kept calling to him, but he fought, tooth and nail... and with a terrible, desperate ferocity. Neither could get close, flames erupted around him, and Nero tackled him in full Hellhound form... and could barely manage to wrangle him. The flames did not hurt her, but even with her incredible agility and strength, Emelyan's brutal struggling was nearly deadly more than once. She had to beat him, slash him, and ultimately pin him... and he broke his own arm, several fingers, both his legs, and cracked his skull in his desperate struggling to escape. It was harrowing, and when he'd finally calmed down and gone still, Kreice and Lann were hovering over him, Nero holding him down, panting, and bleeding... and they were still reassuring him, telling him he was here, he was with them, it was ok. Lann fetched a syringe, and shot something into him, that made him finally fall asleep, and then he took him and carried him out of the apartment, to put him to bed.

Kreice sat down with Hilda, and Nero... both of them chewing their lips. Kreice spoke first. "I think... this is why he finally... took the leap. Made you, Hilda. He's getting worse. Usually, when he regresses, thinks he's... back in his childhood, he doesn't have any of his abilities. Just that immortality. If he goes feral, and has all his abilities... he could kill everyone around him. He could destroy worlds. I think he was hoping... to make someone who could stop him. Like he... had to stop his mother." Nero was silent, and hugging herself as Kreice talked. "He doesn't... know how to take responsibility for it, I think. He probably thinks we'd all be better off if he were dead, but his survival instinct won't allow him to off himself. And he's too scared to go off on his own, so we'd all be safe. That's what's going on in his head. I've read it... but I can't ever look too deep. It's dangerous. I don't know what might lie deeper than that."

Last edited:
Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda frowned a little as Nero told her about Asmodeus. He'd apparently held the throne in the hells it seemed, coming to power after the Aeslyth left.... the succubus she was made partly from. He sounded like a mysterious figure for sure matched only by herself and Eme. "Gosh I hope we don't have to deal with that guy..... who knows how he'd act if he saw me....", she thought as she held Nero's gaze, still slightly worried about her pup. Then music began to play more food was being served and Hilda was ready to relax with her puppy in her new home. But, things suddenly took a terrible and confusing turn!

Soon Emelyan was panicking for some unknown reason! it was like he was set off by the music? just what happened there?! regardless he had to be held twice once by Kreice then a second and more violent time by Nero. Hilda gasped in and felt very lost herself, unsure what to do, frozen in panic, thankfully the others were there! So his abilities were supposed to go away when this happened but instead, this time, something came back. And according to them she'd been made to possibly help keep him in check.... She shuddered to imagine what might happen if he really lost it! She saw how he and Nero were hurt in the ensuing struggle and couldn't help herself and quickly made her way over to Emelyan picking him up off the floor gently and then giving him another hug, she didn't want to see him like this and didn't want to see Nero bloodied like that again. As she pushed him into the soft place that was her breasts, she'd look to Nero saying, "I'll take care of it next time...... I can't stand to see you hurt... either of you...."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero looked very uncomfortable. "I hope you can... Kreice and Lann have told me to keep close, because I'm strong, and fire doesn't hurt me. Emelyan told us that this might happen... and that if it did, it'd only get worse from here. His first ability to manifest was his pyrokineticism, back when he was still a child surviving in a zombie wasteland, alone. It didn't take long, though, before his spatiokineticism kicked in... and that's when he left that world. When he regresses, in his mind, he's a child again, alone and desperately afraid, trying to survive in a hellish environment. No, I've been too hell, and I've been where he's been. I'd take hell any day."

Nero grew a bit surly until Kreice and Lann came back, going over the damage their struggle did. There was some blood and burns on the furniture, but it was all isolated to the living room. "We'll get someone in here to repair the damage tonight. They won't get in your way, Hilda. We... apologize, for that."

Hilda would notice that Nero was still watching her, as Kreice and Lann looked exhausted, and ready to retire for the evening. "Hey... Hilda. Can I sleep with you? It might just be the hellhound in me, but... I'm, uh... I don't want to leave your side. I can sleep at the foot of the bed, if you like. I'll make sure no one sneaks up on you... not that they could, here." It seemed Nero hadn't heard about the vampire that had shown up earlier.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looked down at the possibly unconscious Emelyan and gently gave him Lann, hoping he'd heal quickly.... She couldn't imagine what it must have been like to be born into a wasteland of a world filled with the undead, it sounded absolutely dreadful by the sound of it. She was glad he was here now surrounded by people who cared for him, her among them. She couldn't care less about the damage to the floor and the couch, she was far more worried about everyone else... seeing them hurt... hurt her inside she couldn't handle that! Thankfully everyone would be fine... she hoped.

"Don't worry about it.....", she said to Lann gently shaking her head. then she looked back down to Nero. "Yes of course you can!", she said suddenly her mood lightening quickly at the thought of a the little puppy girl there in bed with her to cuddle! "Maybe we should go scope out the bedroom...?", she said looking around.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The room was opulent, incredibly so. The king sized bed stretched its four posters with drawn silk curtains to the ceiling, coated in pretty pillows. The room had enough room for a full family, let alone a single person. A theater television dominated one wall, and a beauty parlor another. A walk in closet and private bathroom sported yet more accommodations... such as a hot tub, spa, and legions of shoes and clothing options. Room service would handle any mess on any occasion, and Nero soon found herself on the foot of the bed, playing on a video game console, a shining knight flashing across that huge television and kicking all the asses, finding all the secret loots.

She seemed quite relaxed... which was very likely simply because of Hilda's presence. If she was an ex devil lord, then it stood to reason that demons found their calling in serving her. For Nero, her merest presence was likely a source of peace of mind, a dominant pack alpha that she knew would look after her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Once again she's a bit taken aback by the sheer amount of... stuff that was supposedly hers. "All this.... for me?", Hilda said more to herself than anything else. she recovered a lot faster this time, just trying to accept the fact she may be showered with more stuff then she knew what to do with... She decided to sit on the bed and see how it felt.... and man was it soft! it was like laying on a cloud, she had to wonder what it was made out of, its possible that some exotic materials may have played a part, but the main thing was it was super comfy! She then looked to Nero, so relaxed and having herself a nice little play session. Hilda smirked and scooted up behind her after a while and couldn't help but put her into her lap.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero was lifted, and placed in the lap! She tried to keep gaming as if nothing had happened, but things didn't work out... it was too distracting. She nuzzled back against Hilda, enjoying her warmth, and her scent, and soon had tented her skirt again. She hadn't dropped her hellhound form since Emelyan's fit, and was still extra floofy. Then, she died in the game. "Ahhh! Hilda, you made me *die*!" She said 'die' with a little too much dramatic flare, and looked back over her shoulder with a faux hurt expression. "What're you gonna do to make up for it, huh?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
To hilda having someone sit in her lap felt so.... natural. It gave her such contentment and simple pleasure to keep a cutie like her close. Her maternal instincts were quite strong, but also she just.... really liked Nero from the start. her pouty little face, her cute puppy ears, that soft floofy fur... She was having fun watching but then she noticed too late that she was perhaps too comfy to sit on to be able to play.

"Oops....", she said when her knight was suddenly attacked from behind by a rather craftily programmed skeleton in game. When asked what she would do to make up for it she gave an apologetic expression but ti then turned to smirk as she said, "Maybe.... a kiss? to start with....?", she said as gently took the controller out of Nero's hands and then turned her around in her lap, to have them face each other. then she leaned down and her big luscious lips closed in on Nero's. the their lips met with a rather hot blush on Hilda's cheeks. She wasn't sure where she was going with this but... she wanted to kiss her.... and hug her... and..... stuff!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero trembled in Hilda's grasp. So much power! She could feel it. Hilda wasn't just tall, strongly built. She was potent with supernatural might that it radiated off of her like a furnace... like heat radiated from her hellhound puppers. Nero had locked eyes with Hilda, mesmerized by her absurd, unearthly beauty, and when those lips were upon hers, she just closed her eyes, and moaned softly into that kiss, helpless as a babe. It was times like these she really felt like a puppy. But she knew the truth... "You know..." She pulled back for a moment, to speak, though it was an effort. "Asmodeus gave me a hellhound's attributes, true. But... you know how there are big dogs, and small dogs? Yeah... he made me a yippy ankle biter hellhound. As a joke. That's why I'm so... uh, obnoxious, I suppose." Why she couldn't honestly express her emotions, even though the veil between truth and her attitude was as thin as gauze, and might as well not be there at all.

"You're nice. I'm glad you're my new devil lord. I mean... my, um... master. You'll be my master, right?" She kissed back again, turning in her lap, member pressed desperately against Hilda's thigh as she nibbled her lower lip, and fondled her breasts with rough, padded paws. A bushy black and purple tail waggled merrily behind her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda tilted her head slightly, her powers were givin to her... as a joke? well that wasn't nice at all.... then again this Asmodeus was a devil after all. She didn't find find her obnoxious at all! She was the cutest thing she'd ever seen and it would be a lie to say she wasn't a bit smitten with her... and mystical demon energy had nothing to do with it on her end. She just liked Nero, a lot. She made a promise to herself that she wouldn't let anyone take her puppy away! if this Asmodeus guy show up to try and mess with her puppy she'd be ready to punch him in his big dumb demon face!

"Y-Yes, yes of course I will!" Hilda said her face growing hotter with blush. she could feel her little puppys "bone" poking at her, her cute little nibbles, and those adorable paws playing at her breasts. That cute little wagging tail was going to set her off! she was really trying to not throw her puppy to the bed and have her way with her! She didn't want to be that kind of person, no matter how hard the succubus parts of her pulled at her. One of Hilda's hand went to the bushy tail and began to stroke at if as she said. "can.... can your master see what her puppy looks like.... naked?", she asked her heart beginning to pump faster, she felt so embarrassed asking but... she wanted Nero, in more ways than one. After that She began to tug at her clothes trying to undress her.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero felt her breath catch in her throat as Hilda began to help undress her. "You wanna see me.. naked? Well, fine, just this once..." She'd unbutton her blouse, one button at a time, slowly revealing the downy black furred bosom. The swell of her breasts appeared with one button out of the way, then the full curves of her perky d's were bared with another. She wasn't wearing a bra... she had unusually perky breasts, like Hilda, defying gravity with prejudice. One more button, and she slipped the fabric aside... revealing hard, deep purple nipples, and a charcoal black tummy. Lower... she took Hilda's hand and slid it beneath her skirt. There was something hard there, and she moaned as Hilda's hand touched it. She unbuttoned her skirt, and pulled it aside, and a big, 7 inch red rocket with a tapered tip pointed up at Hilda. It was a blackish purple, not a red, and leaked pre that was lit with that purplish flame... the one that didn't hurt to touch. Below was a hefty, fuzzy sack, and below that, her womanhood. The canine rod was pierced, and studded along its underside with seven little metal balls, not unlike Kreice's. There could be a story behind that. She had shapely hips, if a bit thin, as her figure was... and thighs thick with muscle under that fur.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda's eyes were glued too her bust as she slowly and deliberately stripped off her blouse. She'd softly bite her lip as her own big nipples would grow hard under her sweater. When those purple nips of hers were revealed she felt her heart jump, those breasts looked so perky and fluffy! And not too long after that she found her hand placed on the bone as it was soon revealed! A doggy shaft! It made sense... she was part hellhound of a sort... Her knowledge base assured her this was nothing to worry about, despite the dripping purple pre... She looked her puppy up and down again that dreamy look on her face. This was her puppy... so cute.... so little... and so sexy! Hilda wasn't sure what her own feelings would do to the girl, but she hoped she would understand that she wouldn't rule over her, she'd be her precious one.

"Such a good girl.", she said after a kiss to the forehead. she stroked that doggy pole a few times before looking off to the side and saying, "My turn.", she said blushing hottly. She then slowly pulled up her sweater until her undersides of her boobs came into view above her soft tummy, then with another yank her breasts jiggled free. While Nero's may have defied gravity, her's barely acknowledged its existence! there was slight bluish tint to her pale skin and her pink nipples were already hard as if asking to be grabbed. Then she undid her own skirt and slipped it off followed by her panties her busty, perfect body on display just for Nero her puffy pussy lips already a little moist. She hoped she wouldn't be blinded by her sheer beauty or something....

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero watched Hilda strip, eyes bugging when she saw those beyond perfect breasts. She rubbed a paw over one, then squeezed it roughly, kneading the titflesh with her pads. Nero whined as she saw her sex, her naked body. It was... overwhelming, in more ways than one. She stood, crotch to Hilda's face, and pressed her cock right up against Hilda's nose. "Master... would you like me to share my favorite bone with you? You... you can kiss it, if you want. Just this once." Her hips gave tiny, desperate thrusts against Hilda's face as she leaked pre on her cheek, her musky, feminine odor right up against Hilda's nose. Her tiny hips were swaying side to side, imploring, and she was grinding her thighs in wet, needy anticipation. Who wanted what, now?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda would gasp softly under the touch of those puppy pads jutting out her chest just a little as if presenting her bust to her. However, her doggy had other ideas. With a hard pointed peen poking at her and the musky scent now filling her nose she found her breath quickening with her pulse. Last time she did oral it was perhaps in not the best place...but now... it was just her and her own adorable little lap dog. She didn't have anything wrong with girls having dicks, though she knew it was an uncommon thing to occur, though she had to wonder if she was born a herm or just got it later. But that.... was for later, for now..... she wanted that bone. "Your master... would not mind that at all.....", she breathed before she opened her succulent lips and gave the pointed tip a kiss. She then Put her hands on the girl's fluffy butt rubbing it a few times, enjoying the softness, before guiding her slowly into her mouth. She was doing such lewd things all on her own! it made her face warm enough to be felt. She then took the cock all the way to hilt easily as she looked up at Nero with those big expressive eyes.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero felt her lip wobble, as Hilda groped her butt, then gaped like a fish when Hilda swallowed her, to the root... even the knot! She frowned. She didn't like that knot, there. It was poorly designed for oral sex... she focused, and changed... turning the doggie penis into a slightly more human one. The knot deflated, and vanished, and the tapered tip grew a flare... and it gained the loose skin of a human penis, which to her, was far more pleasant, though it retained its color and texture. She smiled. That was much better. Her paws were hot and rough in Hilda's hair, as she tried more to steady herself than to control Hilda. She'd swallowed her, effortlessly... and her growing excitement made it hard not to cum just from that. "B... be gentle... I don't know how long I can last... if you make me cum too soon, you're gonna have to swallow it, got it?!" Her tail beat side to side so hard, the bushy thing swept around and swatted Hilda in the face, repeatedly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda's eyebrows riased when she felt the cock shift and change inside her mouth, lick around it to get a better idea just what had happened. Her pup had made her knott go away her puppy was so considerate~. She smiled around that cock as she licked around on the head gently and nodded, She'd try to be careful with her. She didn't mind the tail it was fluffy and soft, it tickled really, making her blush even more. Then after giving her puppy's peen a good lather of spit (as told to do by her knowledge base). she began to service her pup properly, suck and pumping her head slowly. She'd take her to the hilt with every cycle while her hand continued to groupe and pet her fluffy butt, shew was also ready to catch her should her legs feel overwhelmed by all this.

The was so... lusty she wondered if her purple flaming pre had anything to do with it... all she knew was her shaft tasted good. She'd push her into her rod into her cheeks trying to copy what kreice did to her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
That flame might act as an aphrodisiac... Nero had no idea. Then again, all demonic or libidinous humors could be aphrodisiacs to one with the flesh of a devil lord. Where the saliva in her mouth smothered that purple flame, though, there'd be some smoke... a purplish fog that leaked out with her breath, through her nose. Nothing that would choke her lungs, or any such thing... but it looked nice. Nero could barely stand. Purple hued flames leaked from her watering eyes, and her breath had ashes in it. Her padded grip on Hilda weakened, and she could barely thrust into that mouth, try as she might. "S-so good... is it because you're my master?" She felt weak, and ended up falling... and her testicals began swelling. "Oh, wait... I'm a warlock. You're a succubus... part one. Of course... you drain my energy and get stronger through sex..." she laughed weakly. "It kinda... makes it feel even better. It's ok... being helpless with you. You scratch my belly." She giggled, sounding somewhat... intoxicated. High, even. And her testicals were swelling... it was likely her throbbing cock was getting ready to dump an oversized load.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well now that sort of made Hilda worried! She didn't want to drain her energy away! However she didn't want to stop pleasing her pup.... she wanted her to feel good! Also she'd have to ask Emelyan about the whole Sex energy draining thing she didn't want to hurt people just by.... having some fun.... Anyway that was for later. She'd catch her puppy before she fell, holding her by her butt. She gave her a few more sucks but then stopped to think, watching the smoke sterangly stream out of her own nose... She kept licking the shaft as she turned her head to the side and then got an idea.

She then picked up Nero by the waist and gently cradled her in her arms, her cock still in her mouth. She let Nero use one of her breasts as a pillow as she continued to suck on her now more human peen. one of the hands under the purplish pups butt would reach for her pussy and gently stroke it. She was trying to make this the most comfortable sex session the little girl had ever felt.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero found herself cradled. In truth, she'd been short as a human... around 5'2, or so. As a warlock, a small hellhound, she often shrank to nearly 4 feet tall, even. Now, she was being held by Hilda like a babe in arms, all curled up and safe. Her tail wagged furiously. She found herself cradling one of those huge breasts, now nearly the size of her head it seemed, and the excellent fellatio continued. Then, there were fingers rushing her nethers too! She twitched, and mewled, and nuzzled that bosom while she became overwhelmed with the sensations... until her climax finally burst through her barriers, flooding Hilda's mouth with her doggo load. It was hot... hot and tasty! Like a candy, tart and sweet and tingling on the tongue. She moaned as her cock pulsing, jetting thick, sticky rope after rope of cum into Hilda's waiting maw. The cum foamed in her mouth, expanding and fizzing and even popping! It really WAS a candy, perhaps...

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda was once again surprised by her pupper! She had gotten Nero the release she wanted, gently working her until the sensations got her to her peek. She made such sweet, adorable little moans as she came into Hilda's mouth. Her fuzzy sack letting loose a lot more cum than she thought was possible for the small girl, even with her hefty package. The cum was just so sweet! Hilda nearly fell over herself, being so new to this whole tasting thing. but she stayed upright she didn't want to interrupt her puppers wonderful moment. She then found herself gulping down as much of the fizzy cum as she could, it was just so darn yummy! She sucked on her cock like a straw as she held her close, pushing her into a breast squishing hug.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero was literally being cradled and made to cum by the most sexually attractive being in the world! She was filling her mouth with her hot spunk, and was all but curled up around her enormous, fluffy boobflesh! She sighed in contentment as her pumping rod finally abated in its deluge of affirmation... she'd quite enjoyed her moment. "Master... I wanna... fuck you so full of pups, you can't even move anymore! A-and then... I wanna do you again! Take from behind, like you're MY bitch! And I wanna... put it in your BUTT!" She licked Hilda's cheek, affectionately, and repeatedly, as though to entice her into allowing herself to be fucked silly. Nero seemed to be getting her second wind after climaxing... even if a succubus drained a warlock's vitality, most warlocks were granted spells, and hellfire. Nero had been given incredible physical capabilities.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda had to wipe her mouth as the last bits of smoke ran out of her nose, it was an.... interesting feeling. Hilda was left feeling needy herself after a face fuck like that. She'd blush once again feeling so embarrassed to hear such lewd words coming out of such a cute girl's mouth! Her thighs would rub together at the thought of that well proportined peen being pushed inside of her... the licks mabe her really want to hug and squeeze the Nero, something about the girl just set off fireworks in her soul. "Cute puppies shouldn't talk like that...", she said as she nuzzled her pup into her cheek. She then slowly laid down and sat the tsunderpup down on her soft perfect tummy. She then began to rub her tummy again. "Who's a good girl? Good girls....... get to uh, bury their bones. So who's a good girl?", she asked as she stroked her back. Hilda would normally not act like this to her own knowledge, but Nero brought out a different side to her.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero found herself sitting on Hilda's tummy, looking wide eyed at her as she started scratching the belly again. She giggled, and wiggled side to side, and then bit her lip... a thought occurring to her. She grabbed those huge, beautiful melons, and squished her cock between them, roughly humping them hard enough to bounce them back and forth, slapping her hips back hard. "Mhmm. Nero thinks she wants a taste, this time..." Once she was done playing with those tits, she pulled back, wiggling down Hilda's body, and started lapping at her pussy... and her asshole. She slid her tongue between the slits of Hilda's labia, and punched it into both her holes wetly, over and over, before pulling up, licking her lips, and lining her shaft up with Hilda's pussy. "Wanna do it this way? I like doggy style more, for... obvious reasons, but I suppose I can make an exception for my master this one time. But only because you're not a bad master. You could be better, but you're not bad." Her face was flushed, and her words were stupidly dishonest. Obviously, Hilda was the best master, and that cock was slowly pressing into her, whether she gave permission or not.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda would squeak as her hefty breasts were used in a quick titfuck, her massive mammaries bouncing and jiggling aournd in the most delightful way. before she figured out what she meant she then made a gasp as the soft fluffy fur tickled across her as Nero scooted down her body. Hilda then looked down just in time to see her pup start lapping at both her pussy and pretty little pucker. She moaned and squirmed in surprise pleasure as her sweet and spicy gush leaked onto Nero's tongue. She'd never felt someone play with her butthole so it made her tense up and squeak as she felt the oral invader slip inside. She was left lusty and panting by the time she'd stopped her puppy licks. Her puffy pussy lips trembled in anticipation at the touch of her puppy's boner, it was almost like it was magnizing her inside.

Hilda may have wanted to say something but once the cock head was working its way in she found herself moaning out. the little piercing on her cock only made it feel better as they rubbed her on the inside as they were pushed inside one at a time. Hilda's legs then moved of her own accord crossing behind her pets butt and pushed her the rest of the way in to the hilt! "Oh G-Gods!", she squealed.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero growled a little, yelping growl of helpless joy as she bottomed out in Hilda. That was so... so good. It was where a good bone belonged, where it needed to be buried. Good girls deserved to bury their bones here. She felt those legs locking around her backside, and thrust in and out of Hilda, nubbed cock battering her womanhood with desperate strength. The sticky, wet slapping of their hips made Nero's mind go blank, and the sensation of her hot, hot cock melting in Hilda had her eyes crossed, and her tongue lolled out panting in no time, even as she picked up the pace, paws on either side of Hilda as she began to rut, slamming her hips into her again and again in bestial need. "Fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck... you! Must... fuck you! So good... fuck! Take my bone, bitch-master! Take it like a bitch in heat! Give me lots of pups! You're my hot bitch! Mine, all mine!" It seemed she was living out a dominating power fantasy, in the back of fuck-addled mind.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The velvety hole was a perfect fit for her good doggy's bone, it seemed to wrap around her just tight enough to make it feel great without being too tight. It almost felt like another mouth with the way it could contact around Nero's doggy bone. It had possibly fucked thousands of cocks (or more) in it's previous life, It nearly had a mind of its own. Her big, throbby, cilt had long since popped out to say hi just begging to be played with. Barring that it would be tickled by the fur above Nero's groin making Hlida moan even more.

She felt sex like no other being could, a lesser mind might have been crushed under the sheer weight of pleasure her own body could thrust upon her. Thankfully she had the brain well most of it, anyway of a valkyrie it could handle thing most brains could not, not to mention parts of the pleasure center were sex demon goddess.

Each Trust of Nero's hip was followed by a slew wonderfully musical moans, a product of using a valkyries vocal cords. She would really have to work at if she wanted to sound unpleasant to the ears. And indeed her pussy was the wettest on the side of the mortal plane, she'd never need lube ever. It made sex with her cause lots and lots very lewd, loud noises to happen, a bit at odds with her pure sounding voice. She let her puppy pound away as hard and fast as she could, she could take it, she cpuld take all of it, every single bit Nero had. She found she could truly let go of herself in her presence. Sex with Kreice was not like this.... there was real want in the way Hilda would hold her puppy close with legs. This was her pup and she was going to let her have her way with her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan would probably be glad to find out that Hilda had taken to Nero so well. The hell puppers was rutting into Hilda for nearly ten minutes, howling her half aware obscenities until she finally unleashed her load once more, and sagged on top of Hilda, immediately squirming into a comfortable position to cuddle her, member deflating inside of Hilda where she instinctively imagined a knot to be. The little floofer woofer rested her weary head upon one of Hilda's massive breasts, nearly whimpering about how much she loved her master. It took a few minutes, but her ears eventually perked back up, and she looked at Hilda. "Oh, master. Whatever else they say you are.... you're a demon lord. You can, umm... make me your slave, if you want. It's, uh... well, it'd make me way stronger, based on how strong you are. That way, I can be useful to you if dangerous things happen. You might want to have lots of slaves, because it makes you a little bit stronger, too... mostly determined by how, uh... enthusiastic your slave is about their master. Which means... I might be all you need." She was quite the enthusiast, indeed... the little ankle biting hellhound.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda took the pounding, all of it she let her adorable pup fuck to her heart's content. For all of those ten minutes she wailed and moaned in pleasure without getting horse, her throat being made of stern stuff. Her pussy would wring the cum out of Nero as she came pleasuring her even as her seed began to fill up her passage. She came right after herm squirting her honey scented, slightly spicy gush all over her pupper's fur as she cried out in blissful release. It was quite loud.... she hoped she hadn't woken anyone up with that....

Once she came down she let Nero cuddle up to her, her big mother arms settling gently on her pets cute butt. She just let use her breasts for a pillow... it was almost like they were designed to be that way.... Hilda loved this she felt so at peace with her cute little girl all curled up on her like this, she could easily go to sleep in such a comfy set up. However Nero spoke up once more causing Hilda to gently open her eyes again. "Mmm wha?" she said at frist having to go over what she said once to understand. Hilda frowned slightly.... this whole demon lord stuff again? She couldn't say she was a fan of it... and making her puppy her slave?! She didn't like the sound of that! "S-Slave? no I-I couldn't.... I don't to make you bow to me or something....", she said in a worried tone as she hugged her puppy closer to her chest. "I mean.... what would that involve even.... I hate to take away your free will or something....", she said as she nuzzled her pups cheek with her own. "I mean would it keep you away from those other mean demons?", she asked looking at her in the face.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero shrugged. "It'd be my choice. But I want to be able to be useful to you... and yes, you'd be able to protect me better, too. Even from Asmodeus, who holds my contract." She leaned her head on that breast, and sighed, even smiling when Hilda nuzzled her cheek. She looked her in the eyes. "It'd keep me away from everyone. You'd always be able to find me, and know what's going on with me, because I'd be... ah... a part of you. It's a master slave relationship, but how that works depends entirely on the master, in truth. In this case, I don't think I'd be much of a slave at all. Unless you got really mad, I suppose." She seemed dreamy, wistful. Her eyelids were heavy, and she curled up against Hilda, eager to sleep cradled in her warmth. She yawned, and let out a little yawning yowl, then licked her lips, wiggling in closer. She seemed to be falling asleep quite quickly!