Mater Immortalem (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lights flickered as the high levels of arcane energy filled the air. Something unnatural was about to happen. The corners of the room were filled with the kind of darkness that lights only enhance. The pale blue walls seeming only as a mere suggestion that there was anything else in the beside the creator and his creation. a flat reinforced metal table was stood up in the center of it all and on it, a masterpiece. The piece in question: a Woman.... or at least what at some point and time several women. yet despite that she had the look of a woman who only just gave her last breath mere minutes ago. Almost as if she had just fallen asleep.

She was a huge woman nearly 6 nearly 7 feet tall, yet with a figure many women would kill for (and some had). her face had big expressive eye now closed in eternal sleep with big kissable lips, but not those of some cheap whore bloated and ugly, no these were shapely and classy..... the lips of lover. Carefully selected by the creator. every detail had to be just right. Her face had not hard jagged edges only nice supple curves, much like the rest of her body. The hair long and a deep crimson red. her neck bore a few scars from being put there onto another's body, but it had been fused there as clean as was possible with only few stitches needed. two blots stuck out from the sides of her otherwise flawless looking skin. below that were a pair of the most perky yet large breasts one could imagine. they were as plush and soft as they were big, capped with two pale pink nipples. large and quite tempting to grab and pinch. blow that was her plush soft tummy not fat but just enough squish to make it desirable, under that however we muscles from some of the strongest woman who had ever lived, hints of this strength just visible through the softness.

Her arms were athletic and toned but with gentle motherly hands. Right where her belly button would be was a ring of gold with a clear plate, a faint green glow emanating from within. Then came her lower half. her hips were the hips of a mother, wide with thick full thighs and great round butt. a thick lipped pussy laid between her legs a big clit hiding under its hood. all of this ending in pair of soft but strong feet, pretty to look at but ready to bare her wieght. There where stitches here and there keeping her together, but once she opened her eyes the body would keep itself together. And so there she was the perfect mother...... all that was left was to give her the gift of life.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The body that lay strapped to the table was of more than women. Emelyan was beyond genius... he was a planes walking prodigy of every intellectual pursuit he cared to lay eyes upon. His understanding of medicine, metaphysics, magic, bio engineering and nanotechnology put the Vin empire to shame. The woman had taken from more than humans... demons, angels, eldritch horrors, even a valkyrie or two, an amazon, a goddess... Emelyan had made her from things that transcended their own mortal coils and left behind corpses that would never be retaken by the earth.

Emelyan appeared quite young... young enough that people assumed him a youth often, in spite of his advanced age. No scruff showed on his chin, and his caramel skin was flawless... though drawn tight. Sleeplessness, extreme anxiety and stress took their tolls, even on an immortal being like him. He'd long ago discovered the Philosopher's Stone, and obtained for himself true immortality, the goal of a thousand thousand overly ambitious tyrants in this world. So obsessed with power and glory, they missed the true treasures within their grasp... and forced Emelyan to make himself a partner in this world, one for whom he wouldn't have to worry. Everyone he loved died... not this one. This one would last, he swore. Insanity was a thing he flirted with every day of his life. His past was hell, and no matter how many centuries he saw, he could never shake the far reaching effects of his trauma. His rage, his bitterness, his guilt and his regret ran deep. His survival instinct was a curse, and it was the only thing in him that had never, never wavered.

Emelyan had put her together to be a being to shake the heavens and hells if she had to. This world had beings on par with her, of a surety... but not terribly many. Few planes of existence had many beings so powerful as she would be. Emelyan reached through a portal that appeared to none but he, and pulled forth a small vial of a sacred liquid. He unstoppered it, and wet his fingers with the liquid, and traced its contents across her brows, and over her heart, before putting the cork back in it, and placing it back through the portal. There were no Gods in this place, but there was a spark of divinity in the liquid he'd used. Now, for the real finishing touch.

He spread his arms and above her, in a what amounted to a colossal battery, he created a miniature sun, and not for the first time. It glowed with incredible power, and machinery whirred and chugged along, turning that power into something it could focus and dispense at his will. The exotic metals of the battery groaned under the might and heat it was forced to again contain, but it held. Now, now all the power it had saved would come into use... enough power, that, should he mess up, would make an explosion easily visible from outside of the planets orbit. Any of this world would have choked to know of the danger they were in, with Emelyan committing his science. It was no experiment... he knew before he'd even started what the outcome would be, to a certainty. He pulled a switch, the machine beyond full and still trying to convert more energy, and it came to life, blasting electricity into the yet unliving being upon the table. Coming to life would be quite an experience for this one.

The dour, taciturn boy in front of her with shining orange eyes watched, entranced, a slight scowl on his features. He radiated intensity, even as powers erupted around him that could disintegrate a man in an instant, utterly unphased.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The only thing missing from this would have been the Egor and him shouting to pull the lever! but.... one can't have everything. As possibly untold amounts of energy poured into the body, the green light in her stomach flashed and shined brightly as the the carefully selected organs began to twitch and come to life inside her. Her large heart began to pump while her lungs gasped to life. Then the electricity arched to the blots placed at her neck, put there specifically to jump start her brain and bring her to conscious world. the raw power of the lighting being poured into her along with the strange power of the divine he had placed upon her. her own internal battery began to whirl to life storing all the lighting and draining the machine at an alarming rate. Her eyes then suddenly snapped open! A look of sheer surprise on her face.

It's a very odd feeling.... suddenly being born and aware of the fact that you had in fact, just been born. The sudden rush of... existence from nothingness was enough to give anyone a fright. At Least, that's what she would go on to say later. She cried out as she continued to drain the battery for all it was worth using her lungs for the first time. Her voice even in fright sounded... wonderful. light and melodic but loud enough to shatter glass. She honestly had no clue what was going on and what had happened before. Soon her arcane battery was full and there was a sudden flash of green light and the machine went silent.....

She was left breathing hard trying to wrap around the situation... she had memories of a sort.... she knew what a car or bike or person was.... she knew things like ice cream tasted good and that little kids could be little shits at times.... but nothing in her head was actually about her. there was just knowledge..... Here eyes then finally found Emelayn and she blinked as sher mouth hung open as she tried to think of something to say. "Who...? What....? Where....?", she said very confused about this whole situation.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Coming to life... what an experience. She had no identity, as a matter of course. He'd made sure she had incredible intellect, and deep stores of knowledge, but he'd purposefully made sure to erase the identities that belonged to the minds previous to her usage of them. This was her life, now, and it was for her to find her own sense of self, as it should be. She was not the sum of her parts, but something else entirely... a true Titan, as Emelyan called her. He'd start by answering her questions, as she came to presence of self and mind. Emelyan put his hands in the pockets of his trenchcoat.

"Who? I am Emelyan. I brought you life. As for you... that is for you to decide. I will not presume to give one such as you a name, unless you desire it. What? You have been brought to life... your entire self is an amalgamation of the parts of deceased, powerful entities. And you are within the Vin empire, the 134th district of Ungath, lower stands of the old suburbs." There were many odd names for places, especially in these old cities that hadn't been built with another layer in mind, layer after layer. Always, man thought himself on the cusp of reaching out to the stars, only to be snatched back to his empire, unwilling and unable to set forth on a successful colonizing expedition. It was sad, really... but it resonated with Emelyan on a deep, personal level.

He reached up, and cradled her cheek in his small hand. He was more than a foot shorter than her, his hands small compared to her own. "You are beautiful, and you are strong. There will be precious little in this world that you truly need to fear. But what you make of that, ultimately, is up to you. I created you... in the hopes of companionship. But even so, I will force nothing on you past this life I have given you. Your choices are your own, and I will do everything in my power to see that you find the path you wish to take in this world." He did not smile... it seemed as though his face was incapable of it. But the intensity in his gaze wasn't so smothering and angry, while he spoke those words.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She held his gaze as he spoke her eyebrows scrunched in the effort of thinking with a brain that had very recently been dead. She didn't have any preconceived notions about... allot of things! she didn't know herself even or how she was supposed to react to this. again it was all quite a lot to take in. she gave a little gasp as she felt his hand upon her cheek, sensation... it was the first time she'd fekt skin on skin contact. She thought about what he said the they whole bit about her being made of... other people came up first. "Oh God.... Gods? Whatever! You're telling me I'm made of... other people and things!?", she said she was perhaps a bit unnerved about this. Second she thought about the where.... the names were in her knowledge base but it didn't quite have meaning too her. she could see a picture of the place in her mind and perhaps a map? "Ok so that doesn't help.....", she thought blinking. Then her thoughts went back to the fact that she had been given life. "Wait people can do that!? Should they do that?! OK calm down um.... whoever I am! You're alive now and it's not bad I guess?", she thought. Emelyan could see her working quite hard inside her own head and perhaps trying again to calm herself.

He was giving her free reign over her own life, the life he just made. Then looking down it just occurred to her that she was, infact, stark naked. Her face flushed for the first time waking up her veins. she found she was strapped to the table but only to keep her upright not to chain her down she fumbled awkwardly to try and cover herself with hands she only just now started owning.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan watched her think, quiet while she grappled with these new issues. He slowly unbuckled her from the table, as unperturbed by her internal struggles as he was by her nudity. "I will guide you in whatever manner you see fit. Should you but ask, I will tell you of anything, with total honesty, to the best of my knowledge. Should you need help, simply ask... I will help you in all things. I bear responsibility for the life you now possess, and this makes your happiness first and foremost among my responsibilities." He knew her, intimately... he knew the histories of every part that composed her being, and knew with some clarity what effects they might have on the whole. "I have clothes prepared for you, if you want." He'd point to a rack of hung clothing with a very, very wide variety of different things in her size... some very expensive, some spartan, some gaudy and some of all types. He was interested in seeing what attracted her first.

"But yes, you are made of others... but who they were has little bearing on who you are. Keep in mind, all life is made from the decayed matter of other life. That is how energy is transferred along the food chain. The steps are a tad different, certainly, but it is no simple mimicry of nature that gave you life, and like you, I am of organic matter... made of organic matter that once belonged to other living creatures."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh....... Really?", was all she could say at that point. So he was like her.... made, not born. Also he'd take total responsibility of her and help her in anyway. For some reason that made her blush even more. She got the feeling a lot of women would like to have someone like that in their life. She took an unsteady steap from the table on hand on her exposed gash the other reaching for the wall as she tried to get her bearings. "OK... one step.... at a time.... they're my legs now I guess.....", she thought as she made her way slowly forwards. She looked at the clothes before her.... "Well damn.... ummmm that's uh, a lot.", she said looking up and down the rack or clothes that were thankfully just her size. with one hand still on her lower lips she moved a few outfit in then back a few times trying to figure out what it was that she liked not what her knowledge base told her was "fashionable". Her glowing green eye soon found themselves on a very comfortable looking green sweater. "Oh... that looks good.....", she mused more to herself than anything else. "And it's a bit cold in here....", she said looking it up and down. as for het lower half she found nice black skirt to her liking along with pair of comfortable panties. It seemed she like things that fit well enough but comfort seemed to be what she favored most.

She then turned back to him. "Hey, you don't you could maybe...... turn around for a second. So I can get dressed? I think I'd feel a bit.... embarrassed if you watched..."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan quirked a brow at her words. "Don't misunderstand... I wasn't born in the same way you were. Though I am... different from most, as well." He'd turned around as she asked, back to her. "I am a homonculus. I was... created in a test tube, then grown in my mother. I was made to be what they deemed 'perfect'. Instead, I was made a monster... a human of far too great a potential. I have unseated Gods, and given them reason to regret allowing my existence to occur." There was bitterness in his words... a world of it.

He made no mention that he'd hand crafted her body, and knew every inch of it inside and out. "You were crafted, like me, in an image of perfection. I took the very best traits of many very powerful beings to make your whole. But, my intentions differed from those who made me. I will admit to plenty of selfishness in your creation... I am lonely, in all the worlds I walk. I trust none... less so because I'm afraid that they'll hurt me, and more so now that I know they all pass. I've outlived... so many. Too many." Pain. He tried to keep his stoicism wrapped about him like a cloak, but it broke under the weight of those words, just for a second. "You... you will not have much need of fearing death. Your strength is... a rare, rare thing. That is why I have called you a Titan. In old legends, they are beings even Gods looked upon with awe, and fear. It seemed fitting. This is a world where many view themselves as Gods, though. They will not understand that they should fear you. Not until they have foolishly given you reason to show your strength, in most cases. That... is the foolishness of pride." For such a taciturn, proud individual like himself, that was also hard to say. He knew his ego was a weakness, but it was a great part of his identity, one he constantly struggled with. He could never let it define him.... again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She dressed in silence, listening as she pulled on the sweater pulled up her panties and slipped on her skirt. She was lost in comfort for a second such a soft material made her space out, she then shook her head. again it was much to pounder. she listened unsure if she could really add anything to it all... he seemed like such a lonely soul she could feel it in the air. So he was a homunculus... her knowledge base had a few things about the process and how it was done artificial... like her in spirit but different in purpose... "wait did he say he unseated GODS?! Wait did he say I could sort of.... beat the crap out of them too?!", she said pausing as she looked over herself. She looked back to him a bit awestruck. Looking back at her own hands there was a trickle of fear in the back for her mind as she wondered about the kind of damage she could do, it was a bit of terrifying thought. she didn't feel like she wanted to hurt people, it sounded like the last thing she wanted. Life was... a precious thing and she might have been more qualified than most to think that way....

"Do you ever think that..... maybe you're thinking a bit too hard? Does everything have to be so......". she waved her hand a bit in the air to try and think of the right words. "Complicated? Oh what do I know.... I'm literally a newborn....", she said hand behind her head.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan gave a barking, humorless laugh at that. "Of course, I do think too much. The human mind isn't made for an intellect like mine. My mind never stops turning... if it did, I would go insane. Permanently." He shook his head. "As it is, I'm constantly flirting with insanity already, and overthinking is by far an understatement. This world attracted me because of its complexity, though. It's a cesspool of ambition and all of the complex, darker side of human nature... and that of some few other races as well." He shrugged. "My mind must always continue turning, and that is why I get very little sleep, why I keep constantly busy, always engaged in increasingly prodigious efforts, a business that I do try to turn to greater goods, with varying success." He'd unseated Gods he didn't like before... just to keep busy. "Would that something in this world could aid me in relaxing for but a moment."

He turned to her, as she finished dressing. "That said, I will not burden you with my problems. They are legion, and I have time aplenty to deal with them. Tell me, with your knowledge and lack of self identity, a rare condition to be sure, what do you wish to do first? Embark on a path to self discovery, perhaps?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She blinked at him, gosh that was the million dollar question wasn't it? What should she do? She had no idea what she was good at or what she actually liked. She had to think hard again, her face gorgeous even when scrunched in thought, her lips pouting as she had a hell of a time sorting out her mind. "well damn i don't even have a name. I think i need one of those first and foremost.", she thought trying to organize a checklist in her head. "Hey wait... am I one of those organize everything type of person? hmmm......", she wondered tilting her head. it must have been interesting seeing her trying to work this all out. "You know that last part was super corny by the way.", she said giving him a amused look. "But yeah.... i would like to know who I am....", she said distanly looking at her feet and wiggling her toes. "I would like to see myself that'd be a start.....", she said looking back at him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan almost smirked that that. Corny, indeed. "Ah, yes. Allow me." He held out a hand, and a stand up mirror taller than he slid out of nowhere, to stand before her. "Forgive me. I don't usually decorate, or keep mirrors around." He had certain issues with self esteem, though he certainly wasn't bad looking, and had only a few pale scars on his face, very much faded. "You are beautiful, though that should come as no surprise. Every inch of you is made of beings that oft take on or are given forms cleansed of blemish. Your beauty is unearthly, beyond what mortals can generally hope to achieve... even with the advanced state of technology." He wasn't kidding... she was statuesque, as though a goddess carved of marble rather than a true flesh and blood creature.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was awestruck by her own looks, freezing for five whole seconds before moving again. She put her face closer to the mirror to examine it, opening and closing her mouth and even looking at her own teeth and tongue. She was... so sexy! she was feeling hot from looking at herself... Witch was a weird thing for sure.... but it was the truth. She blushed as she saw just how big her breasts were even under the sweater she couldn't help but cup her hands underneath them She looked down at her legs strong and sexy, much like her arms. She looked back up to her eyes that would glow an unearthly green and blinked. then blushing she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror her back to it. She even lifted her skirt to see the absolute best ass this side of the universe while under her panties still very shapely and wondrous to behold. She didn't believe him when he said she was "perfect", but now she had to rethink her stance.... she really was like goddess in a way slight marks left from the sticking notwithstanding. She looked like a powerful but beautiful woman like one of those..... what was the name she shifted through her knowledge base, Valkyrie! that was it... a name came to her.... yes maybe.... "Brunhilda? Yeah.... that sounds pretty but powerful... like me. Maybe just Hilda for short... yeah.... I can get behind that.", she said admiring the defination in her legs and thighs.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
"Hilda." He tasted the name on his tongue. "There was a valkyrie named Brunhilda, of whom is a part of you. Not your liver, though. She drank." Enough to knock a godly liver down a peg. He took a swig of something strongly alcoholic from a silver flask, as though reminded. "She died... mhmm. I'd estimate somewhat in excess of sixty thousand years ago, but her body was almost perfectly preserved." Thanks to him diving back to the time when she fell, and gathering it up. He'd done a bit of cheating to make Hilda. He'd been quite angered at the norse Gods of the time.... he'd told them he could avert their ragnarok, and wouldn't... that they deserved their damnation, and the world would be reborn, without Gods. Vin was what it was because of that decision, for better or ill. He sighed, looking over that glorious body of hers. "There have been trillions of women born into this world that would have gladly given their lives to but have your body for a day. I can say much the same about your power, though beyond your physique, I do not yet know how it will manifest. It probably depends largely upon you... there are divine aspects to your creation, which means you maintain a divine spark in your being, as well as an infernal one, which is really just another sort of divinity. Divinity is characterized, often, by manifest aspects... the aspects a divinity encompasses defines the core of their nature. I knew a boy who's aspect was innocence, and he was... incorruptibly innocent. One of the few beings I've ever allowed myself to trust, because he adopted other aspects to his being, and one of the was truth... perfect truth. There was no deceit in his nature. He would not lie, even by omission, and he would hold any confidence, no matter what it was, to his death if need be. Foolish, in my opinion... but undeniably noble."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gave him another look trying really hard not to think about the whole being made out of a valkyrie bit, and that fact that the norse pantheon was a real thing! No matter how you put it.... being told you were literally made out of dead people.... and legendary dead people at that, would make you question things, and have you mind go to rather uncomfortable places. Now there was that bit about the divinity spark again something about an infernal spark too.... she didn't like the sound of that... it implied demons. it made her gulp audibly. Anyway by the way he was talking, it sounded like she manifest powers of some kind that would be unique to her... she couldn't imagine what that would become. "Sounded like a nice kid......", she commented, again finding it hard to add to conversation. In fact, it was that the whole time.... he could really go on on about things couldn't he? but that didn't bother her too much. She'd learn a lot just from listening to him. she dreaded asking about where other parts of her came from however, that again made her feel... uncomfortable.

There was suddenly a rumbling sound but yet the ground did not shake after a moment Hilda realized it was coming from her. She felt.... hunger. Perhaps she didn't actually need food but her body still wanted it. She still had the appropriate organ after all. "Can we have... what's it called.... breakfast? right that's it. I don't care what time it is I'm hungry....", she said looking around. "Woah i know like whole ton of recipes! Oh god... they all sound.... good."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan nodded. He was interested in seeing what she came up... plenty of immortals learned to cook in their lifetimes, though he couldn't begin to guess where she'd be drawing inspiration from. Probably multiple sources... which could make for interesting results. Then, the door to the room slammed open. That was unusual. Emelyan looked on with an impassive eye as a tall, slim, forboding figure entered, holding a long, curved, one edged blade in a reverse grip along his back. "So, you really did it... you are the genius they all made you out to be." The figure smiled, revealing fangs along with his garishly pale, beautiful skin. He had dark lines around his eyes, a cruel smile, and his pupils were a piercing red. Emelyan shrugged.

"That I am. And what do you want?"

The man frowned, clearly annoyed that his presence didn't inspire terror. "I am here to kill you, and retrieve this specimen for the benefit of your betters. You... may die now." The man took a step, and was across the room. Emelyan slumped, fell to his knees, and fell to the side, his head rolling free of his shoulders on the floor, with a fountain of blood spraying in its wake. The figure turned to Hilda, smiling. "You'll want to come quietly, monster. I am to take you back alive if possible, but I'm quite fine with retrieving you in pieces."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At frist, when the "Person" appeared Hilda gave a start looking back and forth between Emelyan, wondering how he can be so calm at a time like this. She was about to make her way towards him when the intruder suddenly..... cut his head clean off....

It all seemed to happen in slow motion to her, his head rolling away, his body falling to the floor. Her eyes went wide in terror as she cried out, "EMELYAN! NOOO!". She couldn't believe he was... dead. the only person she ever knew. Her only friend or maybe more in strange and usual world. No! She didn't want to be alone! she only was just born... this wasn't fair.... THIS ISN'T FAIR! with budding tears in her eye she looked back to the intruder noticing his features more clearly now.... Vampire... had to be.... he had all the signs. At least that was what she thought after a quick referential look into her knowledge base. Now would be the first time she'd feel anger. She could feel it crackling in the pit of her stomach, and in actuality it was. Her eyes began to glow a bright green as emerald lightning begam to arc off of her. "You... You killed him.....YOU'RE THE MONSTER HERE!", she cried seeming to shake the very ground with the fury in her voice. Then in the next moment she rushed him with speed that someone of her size just shouldn't have! Aiming to punch him right in the face.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The vampire laughed when she cried. "Pathetic. And I'd been warned to be careful with this foe... what a joke." But his smile faltered, as that emerald lightning manifested. Hilda was summoning an energy that didn't make any sense, not to him. He stared at her, and clucked his tongue, drawing his sword in front of him. It didn't do him any good, of course.

When Hilda dashed at him with the fury of her broken heart, she moved at a speed that this being of seemingly manifest celerity could scarcely follow. His eyes widened as he tried to raise his sword defensively. A fist connected with his face, and it caved under the pressure. Bones rearranged, crackling like glass, and a concussive boom announced his displacement, as he careened backwards into a metal wall, and dented it... splattering more like a water balloon than a person, red washing several crimson arcs behind him where blood escaped from sudden lacerations in his mangled form.

Emelyan was standing behind her then, no worse for wear. He watched her with an eye that seemed... sad. Terribly, terribly sad for some reason. There was no sign of injury on him, and only a speck of blood on his collar... "Lightning. I'm glad. I feared I'd put too much of my mother in you." He sounded wistful... as though what had just happened was of no consequence, and he was still trapped in another reality that existed only in his head, his gaze distant as he watched her. "By far the most powerful of the beings that compose you, she was... a pure homonculus. A tragic mistake. The God of that world destroyed it for the sin of her creation. She was the only triple psychic to exist in this universe... a precog, telepath, telekinetic. Her intellect was... substantially greater than mine. But, with it came perfect insanity. No mind could handle such a burden. She had a thousand personalities, all whispering to her, all the time. She never knew... whether the voices were real, or not. From the future, the past, or the present. Whether they were the voices of others, or just some more of the many voices in her head. I... was the only one that could kill her, because I was the only one that she'd allow to do so." He stepped past her, towards the vampire, who was twitching, regenerating far too slowly, and moaning in agony, swearing in whispers from his crushed lungs.

"Still. She was my mother. I was conceived in her womb, and shared a bond with her no one could understand." There was fury, now. Wrath rose in him, and his hand trembled as he approached the vampire, oh so slowly. "I won't allow anyone to disrespect my mother. I won't allow anyone to hurt her." Orange eyes blazed like the sun as he put his hand on the vampire's face, and the vampire screamed. He caught fire, blazing hotly, and when Emelyan pulled his hand away, after several minutes, there wasn't even a charred corpse left... only ashes. He retracted his hand, still alight with flame, and snuffed that flame, putting his hand in his trenchcoat pocket. He did not turn back to Hilda. He couldn't bear for anyone to see him cry.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was awestruck at the amount of force that was actually behind her punch. She had no idea she could move that fast or hit that hard! It was... terrifying, but her fury would not abate she was about to make another move perhaps even grab the poor soul and tear him limb from limb. but then came the voice of Emelyan. She spun around her eyes wide still glowing with power but tears still trickling down her face. She listened with a look of pure shock over her face she couldn't believe it he was alive! all she could do was watch as he burned the vampire to ash. her legs felt weak and she nearly fell over. She was... also "partly" his mother? Then in the next moment she ran up to him causing the ground to tremble. she snatched him into her arms pushing him into her soft and massive bosom all the while sobbing and hugging a bit too hard. "I... I thought you died! I was so scared I'd never see you again!", she sobbed.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan had never been faced with an act of affection like what Hilda suddenly did. Hugged tight, cried over. He was still. Something in him just didn't know how to respond, and he was perfectly still and quiet, as though paralyzed. It took him several moments to gather himself.

"I will never die, Hilda. No matter how much I may wish it... I am past the point where I may be undone." That wasn't to say he was invincible... those that snubbed death faced something far, far worse than death should they fall to their foes. "And I will never leave you. Worry not for my safety. That vampire, like most, was full of himself, because he'd lived a few centuries, and had no idea what greater beings there are out there. I doubt he's ever even met a revenant of his kind. But it concerns me that he found us, at all. This demands investigation... and possibly retribution." They'd known. Known what he was doing, and had even timed their entrance to his success. That was a breach of security that demanded his attention.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She'd let him out of the plush prison that was her sweater covered breasts. to look at him a few sniffs escaping her then rubbing her eyes while a hand rested on his shoulder. She didn't want to let go of him... she wanted to pick him up and carry him around but she resisted the urge. A hand went to his cheek as if to make sure he really was there. She began to calm down she had to take a seat after that... she was now able to look him square in the face now that she was having a sit. her ample butt giving her plenty of cushioning, needing little use for a chair. She needed a second after a scare like that! Maybe she didn't need to worry about him quite so much? Though none could blame her really seeing someone's head go rolling can leave quite the impression.... She tried not to think about how in the world he put his head back on as it made little sense to her. She found that she tended to fall onto hard logic when things went down, it was all she really had. Perhaps she had knowledge of the arcane in her knowledge base but for one reason or another she.... didn't like the idea of looking into it too much. it all seemed a bit weird and nonsensical.

Anyway she put her mind back to the present. so vampires knew what was going on and tried to steal his work, namely: her. "What in the world would vampires want with me? Don't they.... live forever?", she said trying to wrap her mind around this.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan shrugged. "Any being that tastes power develops a taste for it. Vampires do not age, indeed, but their powers grow with painstaking slowness. A vampire in this century cannot hope to gain great eldritch might without taking great risks. The vampire faction caters strongly to the powerful who are willing to subjugate themselves as a last resort in seeking immortality for themselves. If there's another means to gain immortality, truly, they stand to lose much. None but their faction in Vin would be content to take you any way but alive, I believe." He shook his head. "Many will get such ideas. None will be strong enough to take a hold of you. Not so long as I'm around." There was restrained fury in his voice. He was willing to watch it all burn if he had to, and only fools wouldn't fear such.

"They have made bold moves lately, in political fields. Taken risks that don't make sense. Vampires are usually one of the most patient of the factions, moving in slow, ponderous ways. They've been far too active lately. Something big is happening, and whatever it is, I've little doubt it will manifest soon. I will investigate myself. Come, let us meet our allies, the Cupitor Immortalis and Sol and Mani Incorporated." He'd open the door the vampire had entered through, and head down stairs, through a concrete stairway that looked as gloomy as the room they'd been in, of washed out grays, without decoration... and through another door he'd step, into an opulent setting of bright lights, white, swirling marbles, golden chandeliers and black and glass furniture's.

A mousy looking woman with too large front teeth, red hair tied back in a hasty bun greeted him from behind a desk. "Emelyan, sir? Will you be taking your three o' clock?" He looked to her, and waved a hand. "Cancel my appointments. Call a board meeting, CI only." She nodded, and picked up the phone on her desk. "Ah, yes sir. Would..." She looked at Hilda as she followed, and seemed at a loss for words. "Oh... oh. You're... very pretty, ma'am. Ah, mister Emelyan, would your friend care for refreshment?" Emelyan looked back Hilda. "Is there anything you'd like? If you prefer to cook for yourself, you can do so at the meeting." The mousy woman squeaked uncomfortably at that, but didn't gainsay him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh.... thank you?", was all she could say to the completement she felt she might be a tiny bit shy around new people, she found that she tended to think quite a lot about what she was going say before she said it. "Oh well uh, I don't suppose you have that stuff they call green tea.... it sounds like it'd hit the spot. It was kind cold in there.", she said rocking on her heals then adjusting her skirt. Then she wasn't sure how much the mousy woman knew about her so she didn't mention that fact that knew about cooking without ever doing it herself, or ever eating... anything! like ever. "then maybe some breakfast. Eggs sound great... I swear I'm super hungry. Since i uh.. haven't eaten... yet." she said leaving out the ever in that comment. She held the mousy woman's gaze for a moment and tried to give her a winning smile hoping she wasn't too intimidated by her sheer size.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The woman continued staring, and her face seemed to be turning red. She gathered her wits all of a sudden, and stammered, "Green tea! Yes, right away!" She scurried off, almost running in her hurry. Emelyan led the way into an office with many chairs, and took an extra to the head of the table. "Have a seat. We'll begin shortly." The woman came back with the tea after a few minutes, and Emelyan excused himself to go to the bathroom. She watched him leave, and then... the mousy lady was alone with Hilda. She placed the tea before her, with little sweet biscuits, and fidgeted in front of her. "Um... pardon my asking, ma'am, but... I mean, my name is Kreice. What... what's your name?" Her little fists were clenched in the bottom of her shirt, disheveling her otherwise professional seeming appearance, and she was nearly beat red. She pushed a falling pair of round glasses back up on her face multiple times.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda couldn't help but like this girl.... nervous as she was. She wished she could perhaps ease her stress. She did her best to appear very friendly as she sat down on one of the larger chairs, smiling and thanking her for the tea. She watched Emelyan leave for the bathroom and briefly wondered if he even needed such things... but then her attention went back to the.... assistant? Hilda wasn't sure. Anyway she took a look at the tray and she could feel her thirst and hunger gnawing at her mind. But she held off taking this chance to talk to more people, after all she had no real experience at it yet. She saw the way the nervous girl fidgeted and wished she could just give her hug to calm her down but.... she figured that wouldn't be appropriate.

In response to her she said, "Oh, I'm Brunhilda, or just Hilda. Uh, nice to meet you." then held out her hand a little awkwardly, hoping she was doing this whole introduction thing right.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice chewed her lip. It seemed like it took an effort for her to calm herself. "Um... I might seem weird. Please let me explain. I'm an empath, you see? I can... feel your emotions, and read the thoughts at the surface of your mind. You... part of you is the greatest psychic that's ever lived. And now, you have a psychic ability of your own, Electrokineticism, you know? And, you're a pscyhosomatic natural, just like my brother, Lann! That's why you have such strength. All your mental and spiritual power, turned into pure, physical kinetic energy at will! Emelyan teaches us how to do it, but I've never met anyone who does it like my brother, until you. And you... you're part... so many incredible things! And you're so beautiful! I didn't really know what Eme was up to... he's my little foster brother, by the by... but you... and you were just born! I've seen minds like yours from coma patients waking up with amnesia, but it's still... different. You're so... beautiful!" She was pouring out her nerddom and geekiness, fawning over Hilda. She walked right up to her, and hugged her. "You're amazing! I love you!" Perhaps all empaths were like this, bonding a little too much, a little too quickly!

Something in her pants bumped against Hilda, too... something else quite excited.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This came as shock to Hilda... she tried to follow her little explosion geekiness, she tried to take note for all the things she said, a good chunk of it all having references in her knowledge base. Also it was good to know a little more about "Eme" and his "Family". Being called beautiful and being hugged so suddenly made her blush very hotly very quickly. not to mention the uh, thing.... that she felt somewhere decidedly lower. She slowly wrapped her arms around Kreice, she was still quite wary of her own strength. Still one good hug deserves another, Hilda found that she really like hugging! especially when she could push her breasts into people when she did it.... something about it just felt so right. She found herself still blushing quite a lot and then the first trickle of warmth she ever felt in her loins... she then released the perhaps a little too excitable girl. "I should probably try this tea before it gets cold, my knowlage base tells me it best drank while still warm...", she said trying to awkwardly change the subject off of herself. she certainly seemed modest for someone supposably made to be able to punch a god in the face.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice grinned. "You know, Emelyan's always around. Well, he has a habit, you see. Of watching at all times. Everyone important to him, I mean. He can't help it. Emelyan! Her tea is getting cold!" The tea started steaming, freshly hot and at the perfect temperature. She sighed. "I was pretty upset when I found out about that one, years ago, honestly. When I say he watches all the time... yeah. It's because of his paranoia, and he's saved my life more times than I can count because of it, so... but, I doubt YOU need anyone to save you. You're probably the strongest person in the world, now! Except maybe him. It's always hard to say, with him. He goes through these kinda goth phases where he hunts... ah, nevermind. Um... listen..." She twiddled her thumbs. "I know we just met and this might sound a little pervy, but you're gonna get quite a lot of pervyness, I think. Part of you is a sex demon goddess thing, so, yeah... could I... show you a bit about sex? Knowing about it is one thing. Experience is quite another, and your mind has very little experience. It's probably something you'll be very good at, and if you wanna share it with someone special, it's good to know. For myself, of course, well... I just can't stop thinking about you like that, because you're... uh... well, you're so beautiful! And possibly magically compelling me to love you. I'm not totally sure." She rolled her shoulders in a shrug, quite nonchalant, as though she really couldn't care less. There were all but little hearts in her eyes, though, and she certainly wasn't joking about how much she wanted Hilda.

She was chewing her lip, legs crossed and pressed together, thumbs twiddling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hila was given pause by this information... he was watching her even now? It made her bite her lip and glance around and was more then a bit surprised when the cup went right back to being hot as if it just came out of the pot. She blinked then looked back to Kreice to continue listening to her. Again hearing how she was supposedly ludicrously strong.... again she tried not to think about that too much. "I mean being strong is cool and all.... but gosh that sounds like a whole lot of responsibility...",, she thought, trying to keep her expression pleasant.

However, her face once again to on mask of shock and surprise as perhaps another big bombshell was dropped on her. First off, the possibility that she could be part sex demon goddess made her become suddenly very red in the face, witch came with the awareness that she did have some very big hips and bust and the remembering that she sort of froze when she first saw herself. Secondly, it was a very forward thing to ask... she honestly didn't know how to react. Her knowledge base wasn't helping either! it was pinging her with all kinds of possible things two people could get up to when they wanted to.... have some fun. She had to shake her head to clear her thoughts. "U-Uh.... Isn't that a bit.... I-I mean doesn't that.... Is it getting hot in here!?", Hilda said looking around as she herself began to fidget in her seat. " OH SHIT OH SHIT! WHAT DO I DO HERE?!", she thought as she gulped, a few beads of sweat rolled down her "perfect" face.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice suddenly had a very predatory grin on her face. "Oh? I didn't think the all powerful, impossibly beautiful Hilda would be so indecisive, hehe..." She made grabby hands at Hilda, fingers wriggling comically towards her, until they landed finally on her plush breasts. Kreice swooped in, then, leaning against Hilda, and kissing her on the lips... gently probing past Hilda's lips with her tongue. She pulled back after a moment, eyes fluttering open. "Mhmm... you taste incredible... I suppose that's just part of being such an incredible being, huh?" She slipped a hand up, scooching her sweater up with it, so that she could reach a hand under and fondle one of Hilda's fat breasts. "Mhmm... every inch of you really is perfect. You're gonna make so many women jealous..." She kissed her again, then kissed her cheek, and down her neck, then started sucking on her nipple. She slipped a hand even lower, to slip under the folds of Hilda's skirts...

Last edited: