Mater Immortalem (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda was about to say something, perhaps to maybe talk about this all later, or say she wasn't ready, or make any number of excuses. But once those hand grabbed her breasts she could only gasp out in surprise. And just as the sound escaped her lips she was painted a wet one right on the lips, with sneaky tongue worming it's way in. "Mmm? Mmm!" she went as she felt the pull of her lust in her stomach. She was left panting her blush going down her neck once her lips were released. her eyes wide. "that was... my frist kiss....", she thought her body trying to make sense of its first taste of "Love". Then next thing she knew her sweater was pulled up and her gloarious bust jiggled free, sitting impossibly perky on her chest, her nipples quickly hardening to diamond stiffness. The subsequent groping and squeezing made her first pleasurable moan escape her lips. Then came the sucking.... she squealed in surpise and pleasure as her body began to quake and quiver all over. The kisses kept her distracted from the roaming hand slipping under her skirt. only a comfoarable pair of black panites block Kreice's way....

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Those fingers twirled an expert dance on the surface of Hilda's panties, as she sucked on her nipples. But, what Kreice was really after... she couldn't hold back much longer. She sat up on the table before Hilda, pushing the tea aside, and undid her own professional business suit pants, releasing an eight inch dong, studded all along its underside. "I always wanted one of these, you know. Ever since I was little. Emelyan gave me this. Do you like it?" She'd always been interested in girls... and doing things to them with a penis. She'd never thought she'd actually get to use a real one though, once upon a time. She stroked that cock, biting her lip, watching Hilda's reaction. "It has a smell... a nice one, packed with pheromones. Once you smell it... it makes you really horny. I love this big boy. Why don't you... give him a kiss, with those plush, fuckable lips of yours?" It seemed she had an odd mix of a shy streak and a very aggressive sexual streak vying for control at the moment. In the face of Hilda, though... for most, their sexual desire would win out.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda was new to this whole sexual pleasure thing but parts of her seemed to be familiar to it... If she wanted to she could have thrown her "attacker" through a wall, but she couldn't do that to her.... she liked her! She was so nice to her.... despite the....current situation. So, all Hilda could do was moan and squirm under Kreices as her pussy was played with under her paintes, her nipples trumming with pleasure. Once she was released again she continued to pant her big expressive eyes hovering on her "attacker". Then gave the reveal of her big throbbing peen! She gasped! It was the biggest one she'd ever seen! Well.... the only one actually.... she corrected herself. She couldn't believe the switch in personality! now she was asking her to fuck... and so brazenly exposing her penis! "How did we come to this?!", Hilda thought, the mask of surprise and lust etched on her face.

Then came.... the smell. It made her palms sweaty breath hot and heavy. "OH god.... smells so.... good?", she thought her eyes trailing up and do the pulsing member. She wasn't sure if she liked this or was scared by all of it. it was all such a rush for her (as is many people's first time). Suddenly her hand shot out and began to grip Kriece's cock and stroke it softly her mouth slowly growing closer and closer until..... she kissed it! Her knowledge base then pinged again. Apparently this was the start of what was called a "blowjob" or "Oral".

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice had her turn to moan then, when Hilda started pumping her cock, then kissed it. "You look so dirty like that... I know this is your first time, but I hope you don't mind if I get just a little bit rough..." She put a hand on the back of Hilda's head, and started grinding her hips side to side, pressing the head of her cock to the insides of Hilda's cheeks, smearing pre cum in her mouth. Then she pressed Hilda against her cock, pushing deeper and deeper, slowly, until eight inches of cock bottomed out in Hilda's throat. It probably wouldn't even make her gag... Hilda, after all, could go without air entirely if she desired to do so. It put her nose to Kreice's crotch... where she'd get a real whiff of those pheremones. The nerdy closet pervert moaned, cock throbbing in Hilda's mouth, and started groping her own breasts.

"Oh my goddess... it's so different from anything I've ever felt before... you're.... you're so much better. Your mouth is better than the best pussy I've ever had! And you look... oh my goddess, I don't think I can last at all if I keep looking at you..." She was a mess, still chewing her lip, eyes rolling back in her head, tilting backwards as she lost her mind. She had to use her arms to catch herself on the table before she really fell back, and she moaned and bucked her hips helplessly, slowly facefucking Hilda... but quickly picking up the pace, her lithe, sexy hips bucking and rolling lasciviously with her perverted actions.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda had to go along with it at this point getting a good taste of her once she pushed her cock around in her cheeks. Then she made muffled little noises once kreice pushed her cock all the way in, again Hilda big expressive eyes went wide in the grips of lust. She was surprised that she felt no discomfort to taking her all the way to the hilt, and was then hit once more by the smell of the pheromones once more making her mind slacken in the haze of oral pleasure.

Then, with Kreice nearly falling to the table Hilda had to lean forward to keep the cock from slipping out. her hands gently going to her "new friend's" waist. She soon found that Kreice was losing herself in lust even faster then she was! Even as her.... rather tasty.... cock began to plunge its way in and out of her throat she was surprised that she had this much of an effect on her. She hoped she was ok.... though the cock in her mouth was telling her it was all fine. She felt that there was nothing else for it other than to let her have her way with her mouth.... embarrassed as she was by this. she began to bob her head up and down hoping she was doing it right by checking her knowledge base. she even began licking as she sucked.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice definitely couldn't hold on long, not after Hilda started using her techniques. She was too pretty, felt too good... Kreice put a loving hand on her head and steadied herself while she thrust that studded cock in and out of her mouth, metal studs sliding across her lower lip as the fat dick slid back and forth. Then, her cock throbbed and pulsed, and came... showering the inside of Hilda's mouth with her sticky seed. "Nggh... swallow it all..." She fell back when she was done orgasming, panting, and smiling goofily. Then, the door opened. Kreice's eyes went wide, and she dived under the desk, between Hilda's legs.

Men and women, most past their middle years, started filing in and sitting at the huge, long table, and Kreice continued chewing her lip in her state of undress. She wasn't sated, not yet. She had her nose up against Hilda's crotch in an instant, and pulled those moist black panties aside with her teeth, using her hands to pry Hilda's legs just far enough apart to do her thing. She began lapping at that pussy, licking and sucking and flicking her bean with a skillful tongue. Poor Hilda would just have to keep composed in front of all these people... and finally, Emelyan walked in, and went to sit beside Hilda, acting as nonchalant as anyone else there, for all the world as if Kreice was wrong, and he wasn't constantly watching everyone close to him. Then again, with his willpower... he might just have an utterly perfect poker face.

"I've called this meeting for a simple reason. It needs to be witnessed that I am handing over equal title share to Hilda. At her request, at any point in time, she bears all my power, all my wealth, all my clout within this corporation. I am not taking questions at this time, not on this subject, but while we're here, if there are other pressing matters to discuss, then we can hear them." There was a clamor, then. Apparently, Emelyan's time was precious, and the opportunity to have his attention for a few moments was not one to be wasted, even by those who considered themselves his peers and associates.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda's panties were in fact getting quite wet while Kreice pounded away in her mouth. A few muted moans was all that could be heard from the massive girl as she continued to try and help Kreice find release. before she knew it her first "lover" was nearing and orgasm, then in the next moment she exploded into Hilda's mouth causing her to jump in her seat and go, "Mmmmmph!", as she was forced to drink it all down or else it would spew out of her mouth. She was left in a sort of haze her mouth still on her Kreice's dick, that was until the sound of the door opening and people shuffling in followed by Kreices swift exit from caused Hilda to gasp right along with her! In haste in panic she wiped her lips of any cum and quick as she could pulled her sweater back down, her face burning red, hoping like hell no one just saw her massive breasts. She looked down to see Kreice hiding between her bare thick legs, then looked back up, only to find Kreice moving her panties and playing with her pussy lips and large clit. Not only that but Emelyan had just sat down next to her. She very nearly gave squeal as pleasure began to flow up from her loins! Her eyes went wide for a second as she held back all the noise she wanted to make just then.

"OOOOH SHIT! Didn't she orgasm just a moment ago!? not now Kreice y-you'll get us.... or maybe just you.... in trouble!". she thought as she looked around nervously squirming in her seat and biting her lip. She tried to just make it look like she was just nervous about there being a lot of new people in the room... surly they'd buy that... right!? She still managed to make out what Emelyan said, a whole company for her?! She looked around were they really just going to agree with it like that? no arguments? MEanwhile she put a hand under the table to wave it at Kreice trying to tell her to maybe slow down or something!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
There was good reason none argued with Emelyan... first off, there was nothing to be gained from it, ever... and the rest of the company knew that. They were all hand selected and heavily monitored by him, privy to secrets few could know. For instance, that he'd built this company from the ground up... long before any of them were born. He always ruled it with an iron fist, in a velvet glove... soft, until someone stepped out of line. Moreover, it was guaranteed to thrive under his guidance, and they knew it. There was no question about that... he knew technology still outside of the Vin empires capabilities, he was rumored to have some measure of power over time, and no competitor ever got the best of him in any arena, legal or otherwise. Their corporation was by far the most majorly powerful industrial titan on Vin, linked to dozens of cabals and secret organizations, and Emelyan was only known by this board to actually lead it... because he was out looking out for its interests on the streets and in the homes and businesses of competitors and customers, day and night. No one's dedication equaled his own, nor their ability... nor their lethality. Questioning Emelyan was career suicide, at best... very real suicide at worst. Why would anyone cross him when the benefits were so hefty for followers, and the punishments so hefty for dissenters? He didn't lord over them, either... he was more interested in a functioning entity than his own vices, save one... success. The vice of victory seeking that drove them all to luxurious, powerful lifestyles. Naturally... they'd all bend over backwards if they had to, but since they didn't they allowed him his eccentricities... like sharing his clout with this unknown woman, who was impossibly tall and beautiful, and who most of them probably thought was an actual goddess. Not that that was likely too terribly far from the truth...

And if any noticed that Hilda was currently having her pussy eaten out by Kreice, none showed it. One asianic looking man with a raised brow quite obviously knew, but he kept it to himself and used his time, wisely, to bring important matters to Emelyan's attention.

Meanwhile, Kreice upped her efforts, apparently getting too carried away. Both hands were between her own legs, furiously pumping her rod, while she made increasingly loud, lewd noises while servicing Hilda's cunt. Despite all the ruckus of wealthy businessmen and women vying for Emelyan's attention, surely others could hear the wet pop's of her lips sucking labia, or the squelches of her tongue diving into that muff with wild abandon.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Poor Hilda shifted, squirmed, fidgeded in her seat. Perhaps looking like she needed to go to the bathroom to those not hearing the lewd sounds under the table. She was actually sweating again, and several times tried to sublely adjust her sweater to try and hide how hard her nipples were getting! A few faint whimpers escaped her as she tried not to look Emelyan way, again she did not want to get Kreice in trouble.... but then again.... how could he not hear her at this point? As a matter of fact.... how in the world was this ok with everyone!? Wasn't this like... super inappropriate?!

Somehow that last thought made her feel even more lusty! the sheer lewd wrongness of the situation make her leak all over Kreices face. Her femme juice tasting like pure nectar. her snatch sweeter than honey but also a hint of spice. it tantalised the tongue with each lick. it just felt so good.... her vision was getting hazy again. she tried ti listen to what they were all saying and at first she wondered if they'd humor her if she asked a few questions..... but now it was all just noise to her, her head full of lusty mist. "Oh god is this the demon sex goddess part of me?! Please no! Don't embarrass me! Just..... gotta..... hold.... out!", she thought as her pleasure was starting to come to a head she didn't want to cum right here right now! but felt like she was going to explode!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The meeting started to wrap up, and everyone rose from their seats, filing out without a second glance to Hilda. No one even talked to her, mysteriously enough. Once they'd all left the room, Hilda dangling on the precipice of pleasure, Kreice stood up from between her legs, her face a smeared mess, and smiling goofily.

Emelyan looked at the two of them. "I hid you two from everyone's view. This isn't the first time Kreice has pulled this particular stunt. They only saw you sitting still beside me." He leaned back, crossed his legs, ignoring their sexual escapade entirely, or it seemed. Kreice didn't seem able to contain herself anymore, and tackled Hilda, knocking her and her chair over backwards, shoving herself inside of her and groaning as she started mercilessly pounding Hilda's tight cunt.

Emelyan sighed and stood, stretching, and pulled up large screens in front of himself, busying himself watching something... while he waited for Kreice to finish up ravishing his mother.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda blinked in confusion. They hadn't seen a thing? the whole time? Well there was that one guy.... perhaps he had some kind of true sight but thought better of saying anything. Her brain was still in a haze She looked back to Kreice's goofy grinning face just before she was subsequently tackled to the floor with a thump! she was a very heavy girl after all. Hilda yelped in surprise, then in pleasure as that thick peen was thrust right into her! Thus marking her first ever penetration! her pussy was probably the best pussy she'd ever thrust into. soft and velvety but firm and tight in all the right places. it was like getting a warm loving wet hug... but for your peen. Hilda for her part moaned and squealed in pleasure in her wonderfully melodic voice. She figured she must have gotten that from the valkyrie....

She had no hymen to tear her pussy perhaps having been used quite a lot by it's previous owner. It brought up a rather strange philosophical question: If this pussy was used and fucked on the previous owner and she was part of who she was now... but she herself never been fucked before... did she even have a virginity to be taken in the first place?! it was quite the conundrum but it was soon lodged into the back of her mind to make room for all the pleasure she was expericaning. Part of her knew all about this but she sure as hell didn't! Every thrust was followed by a wonderful "Oh~!" of pure lust until she finally hit her first peek and wailed in pleasure! she grabbed Kreice in her herculean grip and hugged her deep into her cleavage as she came spraying all over the small girl's waist and soking her outfit in amazing smelling her gush.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Kreice seemed quite content to lay where she was hugged, in the comforting grasp of Hilda's bosom and powerful hands. She'd cum with her, though it was barely noticeable next to the gush fest Hilda put on. Emelyan was standing overhead then, brow quirked. "I'll get you two cleaned up, Lann is almost here. This isn't a sight he'd likely want to see." They'd feel warmth then, as all those fluids started rapidly steaming away, and their bodies would feel a comforting heat as they were also sterilized. Kreice sighed contentedly.

"Emelyan, have all the neatest tricks... that feels so good after sex. And, you have the best friends..."

Emelyan sighed, knelt down, and punched her in the shoulder. "When did you become so wanton, anyway?"

She looked up at him, turning up her nose confusedly. "I'm not *wanton*. She's... she makes everyone around her horny! She's got sex demon goddess in her!"

Emelyan shrugged. "True. Not a member of this meet walked out of here without adjusting their genitals at least once, females included. I'm afraid the daughters of Aeslyth and Sinnea won't be too pleased with my choice, though."

Kreice stopped a moment. "AESLYTH?! I... I met her! She DIED?!"

Emelyan nodded.

Kreice looked at Hilda again, and her eyes welled up. "Is Hilda... all made from people you knew?"

Emelyan paused a moment... then he nodded again.

Kreice stood up, smoothing herself out, and dressing herself properly. "Emelyan... I think she deserves to know..."

Emelyan motioned to Hilda. "Hilda is right here, Kreice. And if Hilda wants to know, Hilda can ask. She's her own person, with no ties to a past she doesn't know of."

Kreice huffed. "You're assuming Menardi, Geneva, Euphemia and Sinnea will see that the same way."

"I don't care how they 'see' it. If they take issue, they'll deal with me." Kreice didn't look convinced, but she didn't press the issue either.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All things considered... her first orgasm was.... pretty good. She guessed It was ok since Kreice was so nice and she did like her.... Anyway, she soon found herself dried off an warmed very pleasantly buy some kind of power she couldn't really tell what thought. She pulled her panties back into place as she sat up, she sighed still blushing a little. she found she liked the way the two, Kreice an Emelyan spoke to one another. like family.... was she part of this too? she hoped so. However her least favorite subject was soon brought up, the fact that she literally was made out of dead people... or in this case a dead demon sex goddess.

She'd look back and forth between them as they spoke. a look of increasing worry growing on her face. Just who where these people they were talking about?! the sisters of the "sex demon goddess"? just how many people had Emelyan pissed off by "simply" making her. She gulped audibly. She wanted out of this she really did. she felt parts of her clench and unclench at their words. Part of her really just wanted to never bring up any of this... like ever! but she got the feeling that these things would have a habit of showing up weather she wanted them too or not. With a frown she figured she might as well ask....

"Uuuuuh..... just who are these people? And who is... um.... how do i even ask......... part of me?", she said dreading the answer but determined to see this through.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan looked to her, right as Lann showed up. He was a buff boy, in his early twenties, older than Kreice by a few years. He was almost six and a half feet tall, ripped like a gym coach, and sported the jovial, easygoing demeanor of a jock. "Emelyan, Kreice! And... woah, who's this lovely lady?"

Emelyan turned to Kreice and nodded to Lann. "Give us a minute?" She nodded and went to intercept him, pulling him away while Emelyan spoke to Hilda. "You come from several individuals. Aeslyth, the one we were just speaking of, was a self titled 'queen of demons', a succubus of incredible potency. She was widely revered as a goddess... and was the right hand of Sinnea Yrntat, the greatest power in this galaxy, a goddess who oversees all worlds within Illyia, our galaxy. She was also legendary among her kind for her fertility... she bore three daughters. Menardi, Geneva, and Euphemia. They might... show up sooner or later." He shrugged. "As I said, I'll handle it. You also come from a valkyrie named Brunhilda, who fell in Ragnarok, some tens of thousands of years ago, in this very world. You also come from... Encaim. My mother. The most powerful psychic, and one of the most powerful beings ever to grace this universe. I knew them all, personally. I... borrowed parts from them. Much of your creation was an... emotional experience for me. I am sorry. You shouldn't be burdened by such things. None of that fault is your own, and it is my responsibility to bear. I hope that one day, you'll be able to forgive me. Kreice, she is my foster sister, and Lann, my foster brother. I trust them more than most. This corporation, huge as it is... I trust most who work here, even in the lower echelons. It should be a safe place for you. At the top of the building is a penthouse suite, and it is yours, and yours alone. Even I will only intrude in matters of security. And if... you wish to get away from me, from all of this, I understand. You will want for naught, and be afforded every opportunity and guidance that you care to ask for, from myself, or others that you may find more trustworthy. You're not my possession, you're your own person. Your own woman."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now things were laid out for her rather plainly. She looked down at herself wondering just what parts came from who.... but that was a question that would be waaaay to uncomfortable to ask, and the last thing she wanted what to hear was how the body parts were put together. He'd see her feel the spot where her neck met her body. So some sort of ultimate succubus..... a literal valkyrie...... and an ultimate psychic. Her expression was one of deep thought, she thought about how she was made from those "people" but yet she wasn't them at all.She was just herself, Hilda. A girl who really didn't want to be worshiped feared as some kind of god. She figured if people started doing that to her she'd go out of her way to try and set the record straight, telling the theatrical worshipers that they have better things to be doing then bow down to her...

Anyway, she now knew what she needed for now.... there was no use in moping about it. She was alive, she had to deal with it.Not to mention she would appeartly have really good life her by the sound of it. "Ok, I guess it is what it is....", she said straightening herself up and getting back to her feet. She take this all one step at a time.... and if she had to deal with the family of the girl she was made of she would. She hoped she could just talk to them if they were upset.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Emelyan was a near deific existence himself... a being many gods feared. He didn't care for the idea of being worshiped, either. Kreice and Lann returned, and Lann introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Lann. The older brother of the little dysfunctional foster family." He really did ooze charisma... where Emelyan was an obsessive supergenius, and Kreice was an eccentric geek, he seemed at home in front of other people. "We're all psychics, you may have noticed... Emelyan with his fire and space manipulation, Kreice is an empath, and I'm... just a psychosomatic."

"What he means is," Kreice interjected, "He can stop a moving train with his bare hands."

Lann snickered. "Not nearly that strong. But, I can fly. Which is pretty fun. Not around here, though. Here, you gotta do stuff like that in VR."

Emelyan rolled his shoulders. "You two want to help me show Hilda up to her suite? Hilda, I believe you'd benefit from the option of privacy, should you desire it. The elevators are easy enough to find, but we can get there more easily through a portal if you're fine with it."

Kreice and Lann were ready to go. "Make it, Eme!" Kreice called, and Emelyan waved to indicate an empty space in front of him.

Both Kreice and Lann entered, Lann turning first to Hilda. "Let's have a housewarming party! Or, you know. Some drinks and we can talk about Emelyan's baby pictures that mysteriously disappeared. Don't worry, we can still describe them in excruciating detail, even if he got rid of all incriminating evidence." Emelyan scoffed, and shoved him through, though Lann was laughing.

Then, only Emelyan and Hilda were in the room. "That's not true. There are no baby pictures of me, and never were." He stepped through the portal as well.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lann seemed like a nice guy, his friendly demeanor lightening the mood. She was glad to have someone like that to balance this all out. Also it appeared he too was strong like her... well maybe not to the same degree. And the there was that bit about the "Supposed baby pictures" and Emelyan's insistence that they didn't exist almost made her chuckle. The idea of him as a cute little baby made her go "awww" inwardly. she hoped she'd get to see some cute babies at some point.... she then found out that she rather liked the idea of cute things! She wondered if she could have a puppy.....

Anyway, while stepping through a portal was sort of weird she decided to do it anyway. Thankfully it didn't feel as weird as she thought it would, besides the fact that she was once in one room and now in another. She looked around to get a feel for this new place.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Lann and Kreice were at a mini bar in the kitchen, and there was a third person there... a very pale girl with silver hair, and platinum eyes. Emelyan was talking to her when Hilda entered, and turned his attention quickly to Hilda. "Hilda. This is Nero. She is to be your maid, as it were. She will tend to your needs, for so long as you desire her aid." The pale girl had her arms crossed, and looked quite huffy, but Emelyan paid her no mind. The room Hilda was in was high... the roof was a few dozen feet above her head, with hanging chandeliers of expensive make. The furniture, the open space, the accouterments... it was all extremely expensive. There was a stocked fridge and mini bar, a super computer and giant television, plush sofa's and a bedroom with a closet larger than most bedrooms, all of it decorated and stuffed with clothes in her size, shoes, jewelry, whatever she might want... Emelyan had put a real effort into this place. Nero walked up to Hilda, looking at her with a weathered, exasperated expression. Emelyan elbowed her in the ribs, and she grunted, and uncrossed her arms.

"You're Hilda, yeah? Pretty tall." Nero was less than five feet tall, herself. Tiny by comparison. "I promised Emelyan I'd give this a shot, because he's done a lot for me. That doesn't mean I want to be your maid, or anything. I don't mind helping out with stuff, though." Wow. Could she be any more adorably, blatantly, tsundere? She was even blushing, in those pale cheeks of hers, averting her gaze from Hilda, and tapping her feet.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At first Hilda seemed blinded by the sheer opulence on display here... All this just for her!? "Do I deserve all this....? gosh it's just so much!", she thought looking around in awe. Then her attention was brought to what could possibly been the cutest girl she'd ever seen. She had to hold back the inordinate amounts of "Squeeee!", she was feeling from looking at was to be her "Maid". Hilda had sort of dreamy look about her for a moment then she had to gather herself. "Oh oh yes! N-Nice to meet you she said blushing herself but with warm smile. She briefly wondered if she could ask Nero to wear cute little outfits..... She took her small hand in her and shook perhaps a bit too hard shaking the little girl around a little.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero chewed her lip, not unlike the way Kreice did, though she did seem less thoughtful and more... bashful. "Ah, um... well, it's nice to meet you too. So, you're like, some kind of, what... goddess thing, right? Emelyan didn't tell me much." She'd shake her hand, eyes wide at the power behind Hilda's own handshake. "You're... wow. You're really strong, huh? But, I'm strong, too!" Kreice and Lann snickered, but she shot them a glance, and they both whistled and immediately averted their gazes.

Nero breathed deeply, inhaling, chest expanding, and exhaling slowly. Her body erupted in fur, dog ears appearing atop her head, arms and legs becoming fuzzy in but a moment, and digits transforming into padded paws with claws and all. And the color scheme... well. Her fur was purple and black, her eyes ringed with dark shadowing, and her nose cute as a button.... quite literally, with whiskers surrounding it. "Alright!" As though she were more intimidating than cute, she extended her paw again, for another handshake. "I'll show you what I'm made of!" Not that her handshake had a hope of delivering an amount of force that Hilda would actually even notice...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh man, did Hilda have to hold back. In just a few surprising moments Nero had gotten even cuter! Ooooh! she just wanted to grab her cheeks, hug her tight, and pet her ears! She gave a sigh as she beheld the little puppy girl. She was more than happy to take that paw in her hand, smiling a dreamy smile. she could get used to have a girl like this around.... Apparently she wanted to "show her strength" and she was fine with that. "Go right ahead.....", she said as she stroked her plam paw pad a little with her thumb.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero gave a yelp as Hilda stroked her paw, and fell to her knees, paw still in Hilda's grasp. "He-hey! That's not fair! Don't stroke it like th-that!" Apparently, those little pads were quite sensitive. She growled and yipped and pawed helplessly at Hilda's hand. "Ahh! *bwoof* ..." She seemed quite shaken after the 'bwoof' let loose. She even rolled over onto her back, face all but blanked of emotion. "Fine. If you wanna be like that, then at least scratch my belly." And what a belly it was... smooth, with just a little paunch over a set of taut, lithe muscles. It was soft, and led up to a pair of firm, perky C cup breasts, and down to, well... Hilda would have to discover that for herself.

Emelyan seemed to be entertaining himself at the bar with his foster siblings for the moment, leaving Hilda with Nero all to herself... weirdness and all.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hilda was about to apologize after that, she didn't think she'd tickled her that much.... paw pads were just too cute to not want to rub! Anyway things were getting so cute so quickly, a little bwoof and rolling onto her back like a cute little puppy and nice tummy just begging to be rubbed. Though thinking about how silly this was made her blush and perhaps feel just a tiny bit embarrassed.... she couldn't say no to that. she had to get on her knees to get low enough but soon a strong but beautiful hand found its way to Nero's belly and began to rub and scritch it gently all the while Hilda made a happy sigh.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero couldn't take it. The belly scritches just.... felt too good. Her belly fluff was black and downy soft, with purple tones under the darker top hair, and her hair had turned coal black, and grown longer, even as her pale skin was hidden beneath layers of soft fur. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, a little too long and a little too flat and a little too wet, and she got a cross eyed, glazed look in her eyes. She started panting, and wriggled back and forth... and something pointy started tenting her skirt! Not only that, but... from her eyes started 'leaking' a purple flame, and from around her tongue as well, as though her bodily humors were flammable! They didn't give off any but a pleasant heat that Hilda would feel, though... so they were probably safe for her hands, and the furniture. Probably.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The extra fluff, tenting skirt, and leaking purple flame all gave Hilda pause for a second. She tilted her head gave a gentle dreamy smile stroked her cute cheeks a few time before rubbing her tummy some more. Soon her other hand joined in and began to tickle at that soft fluffy tummy. She'd coo and hum as she pet the adorable pup of a girl. Then without even thinking about it she leaned down to her new puppy's ears and whispered. "Whos a good girl~?" as her hands continued to assault her tummy with rubs tickles and scritches. She was... just. so. cute!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero was enjoying the scritches sooo much. And then... and then. And then, that whisper in her ear, and her ears twitched, perking up, and she looked at Hilda wide eyed. "Is... is it me?" She scowled, huffed, and looked away then. "I mean, it better be me! Not like I care, though." Her left leg was kicking, lost in the happiness granted by belly scratches.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh.... so huffy and cute.....", Hilda though as a hand found its way back up to Nero's cheek to stroke it. She then leaned down and gave her a quick peck of a kiss on the forehead. "Yes.... Yes you are~.", Hilda coo'd in her puppy ear. She then gave her a few more rubs and scratches before picking her up and setting her back on her feet gently. She didn't want to overload the poor thing. She was a bit wary of what ever part of her was that succubus so she didn't want to painfully arouse her new adorable pup. She did have to ruffle her hair a little though..... How can you not with a girl as cute as that!?

"Ahem, uh.... I am actually really hungry guys....", she said remembering how she was.... sort of interrupted by Kreice last time.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero sighed as Hilda confirmed that she was, in fact, a good girl. "You're nice. I mean... you're kinda nice. I guess." More aversion of the eyes. This one was basically a walking trope at this point... so out of sync with her emotions, trying to remain aloof when she was obviously smitten with Hilda at first glance, like an actual puppy.

Emelyan spoke up. "Come get something to eat. Fridge is stocked." He had thrown some shrimp into a skillet with a bunch of butter, some lemon juice, and old bay, and the shrimp was sizzling in the iron skillet. "Ah, Nero is a hellhound. A warlock, that is, with the abilities and some features of a hellhound. Since you have Aeslyth's... presence, she's instinctively bound to serve you. It'd be worse if she were an actual demon, instead of a warlock."

Nero appeared to Emelyan's side, snatching up a boiling shrimp and popping it into her mouth carelessly. She'd already reverted back to her pale, normal form. "Hmmph."

Lann and Kreice were having a heated debate about the merits of virtual reality 'yiffcoin' funding regulations. Apparently, there were fringe crowds in the VR paradises that traded in what amounted to sexual services over the net for non-standard currencies, bypassing many laws against prostitution in the local government.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She tried not to listen too much to what the other two were saying, it would make her blush.... Anway way she was way more interested in eating and hearing about her little pup. So she turned out to a warlock? She didn't know girls could be those..... Her knowledge base didn't give too much information in the way of warlocks curiously. Perhaps they were something she didn't need to worry too much about? Anyway, she found herself perhaps the cutest warlock ever! Suer she was a walking anime trope, but just made it better! Also, she found it odd that she could just eat a shrimp right off the skillet, was she perhaps immune to the heat?

So Nero was bound to serve her? She hoped she wasn't forcing this all upon her. Well, either way she'd treat her well perhaps she'd help her understand some social things she didn't quite get the hang of yet. Then however she smelled the smell of the cooking food and her hand suddenly went to her mouth. it was nearly to much for her to take! it was the most delicious thing she'd ever smelled in her short (as of right now) life. Emelyan could see her sway a little on her feet.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Nero seemed to be glued to Hilda's side. She was at her hip, leaning against the counter, as Emelyan served up a large platter of the delicious shrimp, with a side of glazed asparagus, sweet and tender, and a cold cocktail sauce. "There're drinks in the fridge, take your pick. If you want to get drunk, you'll probably have to chug some liquor... your body is very difficult to poison, even with alcohol." And there was quite the selection, in the mini bar. Lann was throwing back shots and chasing them with cola, and Kreice was sipping from a glass of strawberry wine. The conversation turned towards Nero. "So, hellhound warlock? I've never heard of a warlock that didn't cast spells. Who's your contractor?"

Nero chewed her lip a moment before answering. "Asmodeus. I have the curse of devilflesh... hellhound, obviously. It's very potent, though, and among the occult circles, few know what to really expect from my capabilities. It helped me garner a lot of prestige, as I'm the only one Asmodeus has ever seen fit to bestow a contract upon."

Lann nodded his head with her words. "Very impressive. I don't see how you can stomach cavorting with demons, though. Or devils. It's devils, right? Do you sling spells, too?"

Nero shook her head. "My talents are purely physical, but I've fought a very powerful werewolf, and come out the victor. This curse is mightier than what most receive from contracts."