Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Dopple Penny laughed. "Oh Penny Penny Penny....keeping secrets from you love just wont do." she said mockingly. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Emily said shooting an angry glance at the fake goo. Mika looked to penny uncertainly. "I-It wont matter! i wont leave her!", Mika said gaining her nerve once more. "Are you so sure about that?" she gave a long tense pause before she said, "Are you so sure you'd stay with a...... MURDERER!?

The air of the whole room seemed to stop around penny as she was hit with the deepest silence she had ever herd. Everyone looked at penny now. Mika was looking at Penny in disbelif. "N-No! your wrong! Penny's not a murderer!" Mika cried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no no no! I am not a murderer! It was an accident!" She doesn't know who to look at while her mind races. "I didn't mean for the blow to be fatal! I was gathering scrap with another junker and we were attacked by raiders! My... my hand went too high up and... I didn't mean to kill him! It was an accident!" She falls to her knees crying. "It was supposed to hit his chest, not his neck I swear! Please... believe me..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The dopple penny laughed a cruel laugh as she watched Penny for her dark hole. The darkness then began to grow and stretch slowly towards Penny as she was wracked with guilt. Everyone was looked awestruck. "N-No! way! I don't believe you!", Sala said angrily. "Oh really I'm lying? you know how we work now so you know that I know what she knows! SHE KILLED SOMEONE!", She shouted from her slowly growing dark corner. "No......" mika said as she hung her head. "that's right Mika! she killed someone! It doesn't matter if it was an accident, a death is a death and shes the one who caused it! no amount of being sorry can bring back the dead! SO NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH! SHE'S TOO DANGEROUS TO BE AROUND AND NOW YOU SHOULD ALL LEAVE"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was an accident... it was an accident..." She keeps repeating it over and over like a broken record as she holds her head with her back facing the rest of the group. Golden tears roll down her cheeks as she feels the judgement of those she held closest. Her entire form ripples and quivers as she slowly looses her ability to keep her normal figure and her gauntlets fall from her hands with a loud clang on the floor below.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The evil Penny was about to open her mouth once more but before she could speak she was socked right in the face! And there stood mika right in front of her! Mika had hit her! She was shaking all over but her she didn't look scared she instead looked... FURIOUS! never in all of they're time together had penny seen mika with such fire in her eyes! "SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH!" she cried in rage! seeing Penny so sad had snapped something in Mika's head. The shy squilliden moved like women possessed as she tackled the evil Penny into the darkness. "YOU'RE WRONG! YOU INGRATE!" Mika said as she shook the dopple penny violently while she was on top of her. "She said it was accident! and I Believe her! If she killed some one it was for the sake of someone else! Even if it was a death, she would never hurt anyone of us! YOU HEAR ME PENNY! YOU ARE GOOOOOD!", Mika cried at the top of her lungs as she wrapped her hands on the evil pennys head and was squeezing as hard as she could. the other were awestruck at first, but then they looked to Penny. they then all rushed to her side as she began to lose her shape. "PENNY! shes right! you not at fault here! you did it for the sake of another!" Jezzy said as she hugged onto her tightly. "Yeah! we know you'd never hurt anyone! Don't listen!" Emily said. Sala was crying but she managed to say, "...penny no... dont cry! I love you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looked around at those she referred to as her pod mates. here eyes were wide as she looked at all of them and her form slowly re solidified once more. "you... you mean it? you don't hate me for what I did? you don't think I am some monster?" Her lower lip quivered again but this time she smiled as the tears rolled down her chin and she threw her arms around all three of them at once, holding them as close as she could for a few seconds. She then slowly got to her feet and put her gauntlets back on before going over and stopping Mika from her rampage. "Thanks love... but leave the brawling to me... it is the only thing I have in this group." She pulled Mika away and lifted her own dopple ganger by by the shoulder. "you have lost demon... and I won't tolerate your presence here any more. Allow me to show you my mistake up close." she pulled back her right fist and punched her dopple in the chest, the piston firing and hitting it square in the neck, dispelling her in a blast of black fog.  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She dissipated immediately along with all the ink blackness in the room as the room went back to the way it was. soon the crystal glowed gold and more gold writing appeared in the air. It said: You bested the trail of the soul. you beaten the demons that lie inside, so now you can hold up you heads with pride. Mika was still shuddering a bit shaken up by the hole ordeal. she was sitting on the floor her breathing heavy her color was black but slowly fading back to red and pink.she shakily picked herself up and shakily leaned on Penny feeling exhausted

Everyone felt exhausted after that, fighting with ones self is quite draining, however, everyone felt like a great weight had been lifted off of their shoulders.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny held onto Mika an slowly walked over to the rest of her naked pod mates.She grabbed all of them in one big hug while a smile slowly crossed her face. It went from a smile, to a small chuckle, to a hearty laugh and ended with her laughing loudly up to the ceiling, her grip on her pod mates still strong as she laughed the stress away. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny's laughter soon became infectious as everyone else soon joined in with her. They laughed for good while feeling light as feathers despite being a little on the tired side. As the laughing eventually died down Penny herd Jezzy say a small curse. "Aw shit....", she was looking down at herself. "That Suit was my only piece of clothing....". Sala looked around at everyone, they were all naked now (plus or  minus some shoes). "Well damn, it like were all back on the ship or something..." Sala said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny still had her duster but was naked under that and she certainly didn't have it buttoned up in the front. "I could get used to this! Sadly it carries the issue of being completely exposed to the elements, prying eyes and touching hands... unless they are MY touching hands, then everything is fine!" For emphasis she gives Mika's ass a squeeze, Sala's peen a stroke, Jezzy's breasts a brush and ends by slipping a finger into Emily's mouth real quick. "Anyway... come on lovers, we still have the trial of the body to complete. Let's work through that and show this place just how close we all are!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Everyone reacted to penny roaming hands in there own special way, with Mika making jerking a little, Sala making a little gasp, Jezzy making a little hiss, and Emily giving a little giggle. Then at that they left the room of nightmares and were back in the main chamber. with only the middle door standing in there way. Mika took a few moments to breathe, her d-cups raising and falling gently as she breathed. She then took a step forward and the golden writing appeared over the door saying: Ahead is the trail of the body, you must muster all of your physical ability to pass this trail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Physical ability? Ha! that is my specialty! Finally, it is my time to really shine!" She flexes her arms and uses her gooey body to make them look far more muscular than they actually are. "Come on my lovelies! Lets get going!" She steps inside first. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As they entered the room they found that the inside looked like some kind of colosseum or arena with a soft sand like floor the room was mostly made of some kind of yellow stone. the place was lit by glowing crystals mounted incrementally on the walls making the most well lit room they had been in since they got there. in the middle of the area a large ten foot tall statue stood. It was mostly humanoid in appearance and had very womanly curves with a very fit looking body. Large weighty breasts hung from its chest while having a nice rounded ass and wide hips. the gray folds of its pussy could be seen as it stood there. its seemed to be wearing a gold helmet of sorts covering its face while its arms and legs were guarded by golden armor. the rest of its body was "exposed". "Geez! who carves something like that!" Sala said as she turned away blushing and her peen stiffened ever so slightly. Jezzy had her rifle switched off of safety as she moved with the group slowly towards strange statue. When they drew close, the statue rose up suddenly. As it moved it breasts actually jiggled a little, could it be that this thing wasn't actually made out of stone? Mika was surprised by this and hid behind penny as the statue walked slowly over to them. when it got to them however it didn't attack! It held one of its hands out to penny and said, "welcome."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled at the nude fighting statue and happily took her hand with her gauntlet covered hand. "Hi there! My name is Penny, this is Mika, Sala, Emily and Jezzy! I know we are here for the trial of the body, but you are very interesting! Sorry if this is rude but... what are you? You look like a statue but you jiggle and bounce in all the right ways when you move!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She herd a faint laugh from the "statue". "A good observation. I am indeed more then some mere statue. i guess you could say I'm more like some kind of synthetic figure of sorts.... i merely look like im made of stone.", It said to penny as it shook her hand. Mika was a little embaressed to be seen naked by "her" and "she" saw this. "Ah, a little sheepish i see.... no need for that in the arena. this is a place of honor and glory!" it sounded like "she" was grinned inside her helmet. "So sexy what should we call you?" Emily said as she looked her up and down. "Ah, i dont really have a name..... but the ones who made me called me a "guardna" so i suppose that will work just fine.", Guardna said with a nod. She looked them over. "hmm! you all have beaten the other trails i can see that! How very fortunate! well this is the trail of the body! you must beat me in sexual combat to pass!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait.... what? Sexual combat? What exactly doesnt that entail? Normally sex and combat are separate from each other or combat leads into sex.... so how can the two be put together?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ah, see the two can be put together." Guardna said with a nod. "its simple really, we more or less fight for control of the other and try to fuck them into submission who ever cums first loses! But don't think you can win so easily just because your a galora! i have many tricks!" she said, again sounding like she was smiling under her helmet. Mika was very embarrassed to hear about this, as was Sala who's peen was standing at attention now. "...hmm.... ok... so hows this going to go?" jezzy asked. "well you can decide that more or less, i just need two of you to go against at minimum. Or, you can all come at me at once. if all of you are "ko'd" you lose the whole trial."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods her head and takes off her duster and gauntlets. "Won't be needing these for such an event. I will be taking place. Who wants to fight along side me?" she smiles at the others, her confidence radiating off of her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
others seemed to be thinking this over. "hmmm.... im not so good at direct combat being a sniper....", Jezzy said with her arms under her weighty breasts. Sala was thinking it over, she was quite strong maybe actually the second strongest of the whole group... but her peen was very sensitive. Emily was thinking to over too, she wasn't very strong though her robo arm was quite sturdy and she had allot of sexual endurance... Mika was contemplating this with a bright red flush on her face. she contemplated everyone's strengths and weaknesses, including her own. she wasnt sure how long she could last under a sexual attack but she had been ...doing it... allot more then she ever had in the past..maybe...maybe she was stronger then she thought.... she also had the benefit of her squilliden pussy being able to close itself tightly. "I-I think that you, me, and Sala s-should be the ones to go..." Mika's said nervously. "What do you think Sala?" she asked. "... well um... if penny's there maybe it wont be to bad...." Sala said looking off to the side her hands on her peen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright!" Penny steps forward with Mika and Sala behind her "us three are going to take you on Guardna! What are the rules of this match?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Guardna bows to them. "Excellent! three of you! this will be most enjoyable." she said as she moved to the center of the arena. "Ok so the rules are thus: If you cum, you are considered ko'd. if you can make me cum first you win! you can do just about anything to accomplish this, put lets try not to start throwing punches this is more a game of grapples and positioning. Oh! and also... Penny was it? no splitting yourself up! you have to stay whole. it wouldn't be fair if you made more of yourself don't you think? so think of it as a kind of wrestling match with sex!" she said as she got into a ready stance with her legs spread out and her arms in front of her ready to get grabbing. "tell me when you're ready..." Mika gulped. "I'm n-not very strong but I'm sure I can help somehow..." she said from behind Penny. Sala walked next to Penny as she stretched her arms trying to look confident, but in truth she was very nervous.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huddle!" She pulls the two into a tight circle and whispers. "ok, Mika, you have an amazing body, but your real big trait is how much you drip. It would make perfect lubricant for grinding your pussy against hers! So when you can, try to rub your muff on her. Sala, you have the worlds tastiest peen, so whenver you can, push it into her mouth, on her face and generally try to make her smell and taste how sweet you are! She is a big lady, but I can make my cocks as big as needed, so I will try to get my gooey dongs into her ass before stretching up to grab her breasts. Oh yea, Mika, you also have clit duty! Make sure you pay lots of attention to it. Sound good?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was dripping now that penny mentioned it and she bit her lip softly as she felt a few of them run down her leg. Mika was not quite sure what to say... she deep down always wanted to try rubbing her pussy on another pussy... scissoring she believed it was called... she gulped again. "Oh dear... I suppose I'll try my best...." mika said as she shifted uncomfortably. Sala super nervous about this, more or less on par with Mika. She was hoping all she would have to do would be was help hold the big girl down, not use her peen! but this was a sex combat match... so she should have seen this coming. Sala sighed "...yeah I'm sure i can get to her face as long as you go frist penny..." Sala said as her peen throbbed just a bit. "oooh~ you makin' a plan over there? this is going to be so much fun! i have had a good mack for a long time! Please, give it your all!" Guardna said as few drips fell from her own pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded and faced the giant. "Alright... here we come!" She takes the lead and charges at the big woman in front of her! She jumps at the last second and aims for Guardna's legs, trying to trip her up!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Guardna ducked down lower almost looking like she was in a sumo stance. being low enough to the ground like that she actually caught penny by the arms. "heh got ya!", she said as she snatched penny up into a hug. Guardna then gave her a firm squeeze as she rubbed their breasts together lustily. even though her breasts looked like stone they were quite soft and but her nipples were rock hard. "mmm~ you're so squishy! i love it!" she said as she held onto penny tightly.

The other two ran over to them as they saw her get snagged by the big imposing woman. Sala was far faster the anyone else in the group so she was soon using her extra legs to skitter over to penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny laughed as she enjoyed the firm hug, finding it hard to take such a friendly competition seriously even if their trial was on the line. "I am! I must say you are soft in all the right places!" A tentacle quickly slides out and plunges into Guardna's mouth, smearing it's taste over her tongue while the rest of penny absorbed her breasts to grope them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Guardna was surprised to suddenly have tentacle in her mouth but she found the taste quite enjoyable. "mmm~" she made and appreciative yummy noise as she tasted Penny's unique mango cinnamon flavor. she also was quite happy with penny breast massage but... she had other plans. She soon flipped penny upside down and got a good look at her gray gash. with the tentacle still in her mouth she said, "Oh what have we here? a nice looking pussy and ass hole. don't mind of a do!", Gaurdna the without warning took her hand and jammed two of her large fingers into penny's pussy and her thumb in her ass and wiggled them around in her holes.

Mika was very nervous she wasn't sure when to make a move..... Sala was nervous too but she was ready to try something. She nodded to Mika, "I'm going to try and help!" Sala then with her strong but little body leap into the air and landed on Guardna's back. and held on tightly read for penny's next move. "hmm? oh there you are little one i was wondering when you'd show up. Then suddenly clear tentacles came out of her back and warped them selves around sala pining her there all wlie still fingering penny's wholes with gusto. Mika gasped unsure of what to do..... but she was sure penny would think of something.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny squealed happily as her holes got some good fingering, but simply returned it with a grin. "Skilled fingers you have there honey, but if you think that is enough, you have another thing coming." She melted her body and landed on the floor with a splat. She quickly slipped under her feet, making her fall forward. With a quick jump she pushed Sala free of the tentacles and countered said tentacle with some of her own. "Go Sala, Mika, do what we said!" While holding the tentacles she grew a massive two foot cock tentacle and slipped it into Guardna's ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Guardna fell to her knees with an "oof" and a load thud. "Whoa hey no ba- ooh!" she was cut of by the feeling of a big gooey cock being shoved into her ass. "ooh shit! Its been to long!" she cried. but before she could do anything in her defense the the other two were going for her sala made her move crawling over her body like a spider until she crawled around her chest and moved for her face with her big peen. Guardna's mouth was open in surprise, so despite Sala's nerves she thrusted her 10 incher straight on into Guardna's mouth, pushing it in as far as she could in her large mouth. the both made lusty moans as this happened and Sala immediately gripped onto the side of her head with her spider limbs to hold guardna's head in place. Next Mika ran and slid in between the large statue like woman's arms and legs. she was nervous about doing something like this..... but well they needed to do this even if it was slightly embarrassing. Mika wasn't sure how to do this at frist but going on a whim she lifted up waist and mashed her pussy against Guardna's and moving her clit into position and rubbing them together as pleasurably as she could! Mika's pussy was leaking all over her as she rubbed them to together, her juices mixing with the giant woman's. Mika shuddered with a sudden rush of pleasure form this new experience but she had to hold on and last as long as possible!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
penny gripped Guardna's hips as firmly as she can and started working her over sized cock in and out of her ass. She had her tentacles coil around Guardna's and stroke them as if they were cock. Another massive tenteacle cock pushes into Guardna's ass, using Mika's copious drippings as added lube. "Mika! Just focus on her clit! It is probably big enough for you to ride it like a cock! Sala, don't be afraid to cum! The taste of your raw cum will really push her along!"