Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was looking away from penny as she said, "A-Are you sure.... I-I afraid I'm gonna lose control if go again... ", as she nervously rubbed her gooey hands together. She couldn't deny that she was getting turned on buy the feeling of Penny's squishy buxom body sitting under her. "Well.... what would the harm be in going again...." Mika thought as her eyes hovered on Penny's sizable bust. "um.... anything you... wa-want in particular.", she said looking embarrassed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny shook her head and held Mika close to her body. "No, I just want as much of you inside me as physically possible. Cocks, tentacles, tongue... anything and everything to calm this burning between my thighs that only you can quench." She gave her a sweet smile and gently pressed her lips to Mika's 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... but I'm not terribly experienced with this... ", Mika said as she hugged Penny more, enjoying the feeling of their breasts squishing together. She went back in for the kiss, pressing her lips to Penny's sensually and her tongue soon followed after, licking against Penny's softly. Taking the lead in sex was something Mika had little experance with but she tried her best to think of something they would both enjoy. She then remember that penny would usually summon up a cock from her crotch could she do the same? She wanted to try. She closed her eye and thought of a squiliden cock growing from her clit and after a second she gasped as she felt her clit grow and throb as it turn into a goo version of a squiliden cock. It was long and had a pointed tip, there were a few bumps on the side and it seemed to squirm around a bit with Mika's every thought, being around 8 inches and maybe 2 inches thick. she looked at it shocked to see something actually sticking out of her crouch. she looked down at penny with a surprised expression. "I-I-I.. Will this work?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Stop being so nervous Mika. Anything and everything you have will do just fine. now please, stuff my pussy with your cock and fill me with your cum. I need it so badly." She gave Mika a pout before smiling and pushing back into the kiss, sucking her tongue back into her mouth and using her own tongue to play with it while her hands slipped down to Mika's ass and gave it a good squeeze.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pulling Mika back into the lovly kiss and grabbing her squishy ass was all the encouragement she needed. She then slowly but surely pushed her new squiliden goo cock into penny until it hilted inside her. Mika moaned very loudly into Penny's mouth as a wholly new kind of pleasure was filling her mind, the feeling of pushing a cock into someone. she stayed there for second her body trembling under the effect of this newfound pleasure. But she soon began thrusting in at a moderate pace. she couldnt start slow, the pleasure was too new and very strong in her mind so she was already making there asses jiggle with each thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny squeaks and moans into the kiss as her pussy is pounded by mika's gooey cock. Her walls keep clenching and squeezing at the invading member, eager to try and pull it in deeper and send pleasure to her partner. Penny is already soaking wet and driping onto Mika's body, flooding her with her own special taste. She pulls Miak agaisnt her hard enough for her large breasts to sink into her gooey body, much to both of their pleasure.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
as the penny's walls squeeze on Mika's new gooey prick it spurs her onward with even more alien pleasure filling her mind. there hips were now slaping together lewdly Mika began to fuck her with abandon. "Oh! this feeling! this is what its like to...fuck... someone?" she though as she thrusted away. just then Penny squeezed her so hard her boobs a sunk into her! She gasped in surprise and lust as she felt the big fleshy mounds inside of her body. Without her even thinking, she began to squeeze and grope the breasts inside her body witch, in turn made her feel even better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All of the rapid fire sensation proved too much for the previously stimulated Penny and she soon crashed into Orgasm, copious amounts of girl cum spraying into Mika's body while her toes curl in the air and, much to both of their surprises, fresh milk sprays from her breasts inside of mika!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With all of these extremely delicious lusty tastes getting into her body along with her own pleasure, she too hit her own orgasm hard. after quickly absorbing the liquids she blasted her own thick syrupy load into Penny insides, filing her up completely with red gooey cum. She arched her back and moaned out loadly almost until she was horse (witch probably cant happen since she's gooey now but you get the point.). She then feel back down onto penny her breathing deep and softy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lays there with Mika on top of her, holding her nice and close as they both recovered from their orgasms. "Phew... that was exactly what i needed Mika. thank you very much. Are you ready to get out of here? that last door looks rather final doesn't it?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika slowly got up with penny. "well... actually it kinda does." she said as she looked onward. She then looked at her self. "being made of goo is.... interesting... but I much prefer a solid body... at least for me anyway."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know that feeling. This body is great and all, but I really want my gooey form back. i miss being able to change and fluctuate at a moments notice." She slowly gets back up to her feet and pulls Mika along with her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As Mika and Penny moved up to the door it opened all on it own. The same white mist from before rolled out and golden letters appeared above them. they said: Now you know the others life, how they see their worldly strife. Step through the door that you see with a better understanding of "you and me". "Well... i can certainly see what kind of things you have to go through penny... I'll never take you for granted... " mika said as she stepped through the door. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I already respected you for everything you did Mika... but now I know how it really feels. I expect I will feel a much bigger sense of pride to call you my pod mate." She smiles and walks through the door.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As they walked through the door the world around them flashed out of existence and everything when dark. Their eyes then slowly opened and they were back in the real world again... even if the "world" they were in before seemed real enough. "They herd Sala say, "hey they're waking up!" as they slowly got back into themselves. Mika looked down to see her normal solid body. She gave a sigh of relief. She then looked to see penny back to her old gooey self sitting in the same chair they she was before. "Penny? Hey Penny I think...we're back."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny snorted awake and she looks at herself "Yay! I'm gooey again!" She jumps to her feet and starts changing various parts of her body before setting back to her default again. "that was really weird girls! We were in some sort of shared mind space or something. But Mika was a goo and I was a squiliden!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh wow that sounds like fun!" Emily said with curious glance. "Tell me, did things get hot in there?", Emily asked. Mika blushed and looked away as she stood up placing her hand on her shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You bet they did! Mika gooed all over me several times! I got to experiance what a physical body feels like! Arousal for you guys is fun but also really distracting! Either way, Mika got to take the lead for once, she fucked me real good in both my pussy and ass!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's whole body turned red as she was filled with embarrassment. "W-Well... I... um... o-oh god...", she stuttered as she covered her face with her hands. Jezzy gave a small chuckle as she looked on, finding Mika super cute. The door at the enterace opened of it own accord as they got up for the strange blocky chairs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh hey! the door opened! I guess that means we passed! That was the test of the mind I think, so the other two must be body and.... soul? That is the general trio I see."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"yeah, that makes sense to me.", Sala said as she got up from the floor. everyone made there way out of the chamber and back into the main one. "Hmm witch one should we do next...", Mika said as she looked at the other two doors.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks at the doors. "Random choice says.... the right door this time! Leave the middle door for last!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok hopefully this time we can help." Jezzy said with a nod. "Yeah they had all the fun last time I wanna get into some messy stuff too~", Emily said as she gave penny's ass a squeeze. In the background Sala was messing with her shock gun again making pew pew noises, again, when she thinks know one is watching. "ok if that was the trail of the mind... then this one might be the one of the soul..." Mika then walked up to the door. and just as if on que golden letters appeared. Ahead you will find the trail of the soul, you must face the demons within to pass this trail. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
" Face the demons within? I really don't like the sounds of that. But we have no choice but to go in any way right?" Penny takes the lead and heads in first. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the door opened up at penny and the others approach. Inside they found a big circular room with a huge blue crystal sticking out of the ground. the walls were white and around them there were many pillars, all of them with strange scary looking faces. Sala and Mika seemed unnerved by the faces so Jezzy stepped up and gave them a small hug each. "its ok. Penny and I are here. We wont let anything hurt you. Right penny?", Jezzy said. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny tugs on her giant metal gauntlets. "Damn straight!" She walks over to the crystal sticing out of the ground. "Something tells me this is the main attraction. Let's try this." She reaches out and grabs it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As soon as penny touches the crystal it flashes brightly. then suddenly the room got darker as the huge blue crystal continued to glow. Penny then saw five pairs of eyes watching her from the dark reaches of the large room. She then herd a voice that sounded strangely like her own. "Well look at that! You really think you up for something this complicated? we all know your not the sharpest tool in the shed." the sounded-like-penny-but-wasn't-actually-her voice said mockingly. The other girls had all bunched together surprised by the sudden darkness. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looked around for the source of the voice. "Hey now! That is pretty rude! Don't use my own voice to mock me! I am plenty smart! Sure, i didn't finish college but who cares? I have been making things work just fine thank you very much!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
To Penny's surprise she soon found a mirror image of herself stepping out of the darkness! The mirror penny was just like her in every way, form her big gooey tits to her shapely Amazonian body. "Oh yes its been going soooo well for you hasn't it? having to scrounge around for junk and suck dicks just to make ends meet. who are you trying to fool... you cant change what you are: just a sex hungry blob. Just admit it!", The not-Penny-but looks-just-like Penny said, her words pointed like daggers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bristles at her dopple ganger. "I do not scrounge for junk! I salvage things! Take old pieces that are broken, and sell them to people who can fix them up! Like a recycler or something! Yea, I like sex more than most people but it's not like I am so nympho slut blob!" She jabs her finger at the dopple Penny "What would you know?! It's so easy to judge when you aren't it that spot!"