Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"This is tower control, looks like there was a malfunction in the landing gear. were starting the scan now...", said the voice on the coms. then they heard a soft humming sound as the ship was scanned. There was still somethings coming through the coms but is was somewhat soft. "Looks clean... doesn't look like they're here to cause trouble...", said one voice. "hey wait... this ship is full of....Girls.... naked girls! Dude take a look!", said another voice excitedly. "oh.... oh my..... I can see that in the thermals..... oh shit the coms on fuck turn it off turn it off!", went the coms before they went off. Mika gasped once she realized what had just happened and covered her lady bit with a squeal of embarrassment.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea yea, naked ladies on a ship! Whatever!" She says in an irritated voice, opening up the landing door which clanks against the ground due to the ship being... well... on the ground now. "Ah crap, all four of them went off! Now I gotta hire a crane lift!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No worries.... we have the money to fix it right?", Jezzy asked as she readied her bodysuit. "I'm not so sure about that... we haven't made a cred since Cephoidea....", Emily said. Sala was hurriedly pulling on some of her own clothes having difficulty pulling on her pants again due her larger package. "C-Come on... you fucking....", she said angrily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Emily is right... we have been living on bulk money without making anything new. I doubt we have enough to get this fixed right now...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover had found some of Mika's other clothes and began to put them on, they fit perfectly considering that her body was molded after Mika, with the exception of her bust being larger. Mika was quick to follow no wanting anyone to look in the ship and see her naked. "Uh ma'am... you mind putting some clothes on? This isn't a designated nudity zone....", came a voice from the control tower, most likely one of the guys that was oogeling them over the scanner.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm made out of goo! I don't have anything to really show for it you stiff!" She hisses back in a sour mood "Gods damn it this will take forever to fix..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika frowned, this was definitely a problem. She puts a hand on Penny's shoulder hoping to clam her down. "Certainly we can get it repaired here... La'cutom are good at build and fixing things, right Sala?", Mika said. "Uh... yeah! I'm no good at that but most are.... the only problem is going to be the money...", Sala said as she looked the damage over. Mika very gently put Penny's duster on her shoulders and put her arm around her, she didn't like it when Penny was upset.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny is muttering under her breathe as she slides her arms into the duster sleeves "There you stingy pricks! It's on! Happy now!?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uuuh yeah! sorry....", said the red La'cutom guy in the tower, rubbing his forehead and feeling like a real ass. "We can uh, crane your ship in.... no charge. gotta keep the lane open.", he said as his tan buddy already moving an automated arm. "Ok so we have two mission objectives then: 1. Find the anomalous ruins. And 2. Find enough money to fix the ship....", Jezzy said trying to be the voice of reason and calmness right now. The crane then began to move the ship into an unoccupied parking space right next to them. "...I don't think there m-much we can do about it now... What do you wanna try and do first Penny?", Mika asked with her arm still around her waist.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ummm... crap I don't know... lets just go find the ruins first, my ship can wait." She turns to the tower "you better not send it to the junk yard! It still flies damn it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The guy holds up his hands. "Hey hey I'm not authorized to do that...", he said sounding rather ashamed. "Ha, you and women just don't mix man!", said his tan buddy. "Shut up!", he whispered angrily at his work buddy.

"Alright then. Mika, let me hold the necklace while you're still wearing it.", Lover said. "Right.", Mika said holding it out. Lover held it in her hand and closed her eyes, "mmmm... Oh! I can sense something!", she said her eyes snapping open. "Looks like we have to go.... due west from here from quite a distance.", she said looking as if she was staring at something that wasn't there.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was tapping into the planet wide network and pulled up a map on her screen. "I think a shuttle might be our best bet, we'll have to go to the city to get one though... and the map is saying that there are hot zones all round the boarder.", she said looking up from her terminal. "You mean.... like there might be the terrorists?", Sala said trying to not sound worried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Even if there are... I am not really in the mood to play nice with anyone getting in our way." She mutters, patting her gauntlets which hang from her hips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Those refection rings might see some more use...", Jezzy said after loading her shock core into her rifle. "In any case... you know i got you covered.", she said patting her shoulder.

After that they headed out of the space port and saw the outside for the first time. Though Penny was most likely very peeved she had to admit the landscape was quite serene and peaceful looking. with lots of open and rolling pains with rocky mountains touching the slightly pinkish sky. the few trees they saw were covered in yellow orb like growths that may have been what they used instead of leaves. the grass was more normal looking, reminding them of earths long savanna grass. They took a public shuttle on rout to then city, and as they boarded some of the La'cutom passengers were giving Sala side eyed looks at her package in her pants. Sala felt quite a bit uncomfortable and leaned into Penny with a frown and said, "Hey didn't your mom teach you n-not to stare!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny gives them a glare so full of venom it could eat through the bunker of space frigate as she wraps an arm around Sala. For all the beauty of this planet.... her mood was still pretty damn sour.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala no longer had any real hate towards her big member these's days, but it was still a touchy subject for her, not to mention it was bigger now, and a lot more noticeable through her shorts. Emily seemed just as angry as Penny was at the people giving Sala the side eyed looks. they eventually looked away not wanting to incite a fight. Mika was nervous the whole ride, she never knew what to do went people got like this. Thankfully they got to the city quickly with those that didn't like Sala getting off quickly. "Now you know.. at least a little of what I've had to deal with.... and that's not even half of it....", Sala said sadly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose that's true... Oh, I have an idea." She smiles as a bulge starts to form behind her duster at crotch level... getting bigger and bigger before dwarfing even Sala's package "There, now they have something else to stare at."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was staring at Penny with four wide eyes. "A-Are you sure you wanna do this? some people might be real mean to you....", Sala said unsure about this. Mika voiced a similar sentiment. "Yeah... you're sure?" Already there were others giving her side eyes and disapproving looks at Penny's groin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't really care... who am I to care in the first place? Have I ever been a known giver of cares for other peoples silly issues?" She asks with a smile.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ugh some people need a reality check...", Emily said rolling her eyes at those people giving Penny the side eye. "Lover, witch way now?", Mika asked trying not to worry about the people too much. "Still due west, I'll lead the way.", Lover said as she motioned for them too follow. And so they hoofed it into the city. Less people seemed to avoid Penny or Sala the further into the city they got. Some even looked at their hefty packages and smiled. there were a few people looking at Jezzy in her sleek grey bodysuit, seeming to enjoy the way it hefted her big milky rack. Like in Zeedum, most of the buildings were dome like and were covered in rich earthy hues. It was some what dry on Ga'neesha, but anywhere near Ma'joons level. It was a very busy looking place. La'cutom just always seemed to have the need to be doing something.

Sala had only the vaguest of memories of her homeworld, growing up mostly on Zeedum and another as of yet unnamed colony world. Like Mika before her, she did feel an interesting feeling when ever she breathed the air or felt the ground of her peoples homeworld. Eventually they came upon a tall old looking La'cutom standing up on a wooden box and shouting things at people. "My brothers and sisters! You know the truth! The church or the true trinity tells you so.... that herms are the most holy of us and we must follow their will for they are above us all! Being both man and woman in one!", he cried shaking his fists. The people around him had a mix of expressions, some looked sympathetic to him, but others look angry, while most other just looked at him like he was crazy. When he caught sight of Sala he pointed to her. "There right there! Behold her majesty! She is who is blessed!". Sala tries to hide behind Penny. "W-Where just passing through.... don't mind us...", Sala said with a worried look on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oi! Back off my pod mate! you can preach all you want but don't go dragging us into it!" She spits back, keeping Sala safely behind her arm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Be not afraid!", he said raising his arms and grinning strangely. "Know that you are above us all! Grow and lead the people to their destinies!", he shouted. "Shut up! your'e making everyone look at me! I'm not leading anyone!", Sala said her face taking a more angry turn. Mika didn't like this her skin began changing to match the colors around her. "L-Lets keep going...", Mika said meekly, trying to push Penny and Sala to make them walk away. the others of the pod looked rathe annoyed by this guy to and nodded in agreement with Mika. In the corner of her eye Penny could see a few male La'cutom appear from a crowd. they work black clothes and four lensed sunglasses. They seemed to be staring Penny and Sala down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts Sala in front of her so the guy can't see her any more before she whispers to Jezzy "We have a follower, black clothes, sunglasses, keep an eye on him, if he gets close I want to know."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy nods. "Yeah i saw em'..... I"ll let you know." she whispers back. Moving away from the crazy preacher, Mika managed to spot the guy herself being the observant girl that she was. She gulped, she had a bad feeling... "Heads up, we got... two more dressed just like him... They don't look armed, but that doesn't mean they aren't...", Jezzy warned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's hands slowly slide down and intoi her gauntlets as she walks foreward, her guard raised and ready to act whens he needs too.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
One of the men make a slight motion with his antennae and they move out into wider formation. Then they suddenly stop and reach into their black clothes. "Shit the're going for something!", Jezzy called out and dove behind something just in case. "Herms are an abomination! You're not leaving...", said one as he drew a plasma pistol and fired at Penny!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rounds on the shot and slaps it into the floor "Good... I needed something to vent on!" She charges at the nearest attacker after pushing Sala behind cover, her fist raised to knock some heads!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala goes "Wah!" as she shoved behind cover. She could smell the ionized air through her antennae and hear the sound of the plasma blot hitting the ground, "Oh fuck?! are we being shot at?!", she cried. Mika hit the deck nearby and changing her colors. The effect wasn't quite as good when she was clothed like that but, the guys weren't targeting her anyway. Lover and Emily screamed and dashed behind a concrete divider witch was also where Sala was.

Penny's attackers were surprised to see her bat a lethal level plasma shot away with a golden flash coming from her gloves. "What the hell?! Who did she...?", said the guy who fired. "Dumbass keep shooting! She's coming right at you!", said another one of them. "Shit!", cried the frist guy as he fired at Penny again. Just then Penny heard the famillar sound of Jezzy's rifle going off as a blue bolt flew right past her and nailed one of the guys square in the face. "I got your covered! Kick their sexist asses!", Jezzy shouted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With an angry cry she brings her fist up in an uppercut, slamming her right fist into the assailants stomach with a heavy thud that gets repeated as the piston fires off and sends him flying away "Come on your sexist pigs! I need a good work out to blow off this steam!" She yells, already charging the next gunman.