Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala's peen pops free pulsing and hard. She puts her hands on the hard throbbing pole embarrassed that her own sister is looking at it. It now stood at eleven inches long with her balls a bit bigger too. "Well would you look at that! its about an inch larger!", Nala said as she brushed away Sala's hands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala felt so much more naked with her sister looking at her, especially with them both focusing so much on her peen. "H-Hey! there are other parts of me you k-know!", Sala said looking to the side not meeting their gaze. "Of course of course! yourr butt is real nice too! I could swear there just a bit more butt to love back there!", Nala said as she unzipped her grey jumpsuit, and let her tits hang free for Penny.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny grins and ditches her duster and clothes "So... how do you silly sisters want to go about this? I can fit pretty much any situation!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala pulled off her jumpsuit after that showing Penny her own body. Penny had seen her tits before but now she could see all of her in her natural La'cutom glory, she looked a lot like her smaller sister just with no big dick. she was bustier and curvier then her sister but her clit was rather sizable and stuck out about an inch. she had a bit of a six pack owing to how much work she did in the mine leaving her nice and toned. She stretched for Penny showing off what she had to her. Sala was getting so red. "I'm in a room butt naked with my sister! Oh Solous draxum.... why does all the weird shit happen to me...", thought the nervous little bug. "Well lets see... Oh Sala! I bet you've never fucked an ass before have you? Let Penny be you're first! and then Penny can fuck me in the pussy while you hammer her ass!", Nala said grinning hugely. "Wh-What?! you want me to stick it... in... in Her... butt?!", she said hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh relax... there really isn't any difference between my ass and my pussy you know... it is all just goo. I just have an ass for all those anal lovers out there, keep it tighter than anything else" she says with a wink, slapping her own ass to make it jiggle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala reached over to slap Penny's other butt cheek and giggled. "You're so lucky sis! just look at dat assssssss!", she said as she grabbed Penny buttcheeks to spread em'. This made Sala's peen throb with more vigor and gulp as her gave was riveted to that squishy ass. "Well lets see that horse cock of yours shall we?", Nala said as she laid down with her legs spread for Penny.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[HAha, house cock!]

She smirks and her usual 8 inch horse cock grows out long and strong "Want it bigger? I would hate to be out done by your sisters her"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[Fuck... spell check you hath failed me again!]

Nala smiles and rubbed her foot against the turgid, gooey, length of Penny's cock. "Hmmm.... not sure how much room I got inside.... but we La'cutom are tough so, I think I could take a whole foot of cock as long as its not too thick.", she said nodding at her. Sala's hand was reaching out towards Penny's nice soft butt it looked so grabable to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny giggles and grows out her cock, making it a foot long and about 3 inches thick, her balls swelling to match. She coos as Sala grabs her ass and she pushes back into her hand "There you go Sala!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala squeezed the big cheek and then placed her hand on the other with a lusty look on her face. She looked to Penny's face and said, "Um... Penny i know i don't say this but.... you're really p-pretty....", she said blushing hotly. "Don't you mean super hot and totally fuckable?!", Nala said as she spread her black lipped shining pussy to Penny. "No! Beautiful and pretty! Don't put words in my mouth!", Sala said embarrassed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and lines her cock up with Nala's offered pussy "How about all four compliments and we get started?" She asks before diving forward, sinking inch after inch of gooey dick inside Nala.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala moans out low and pleasurably as the horse cock slides its way quickly inside of her. Nala's inisides are nice and wet, her walls had just the right amount of give to them, making the penetration very pleasurable. "Oooooh fuck yes!", Nala said once Penny hilted inside her. "Your turn sis! slip into that big sexy ass!". Sala wasn't trying to resist anymore... In her mind she did wonder what it would feel like to fuck someones ass. It was a hole not actually meant for a penis to go so she always felt kind of dirty when ever she thought about it... but it was all just goo right? Maybe it would be... nice... She meekly lined her own big cock up with Penny's goo butt and slowly began sinking it inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It's true, Galora don't actually have asses so it was actually just a hole Penny made tighter than usual. Still, it is a good mimicry of an ass... really hot and tight!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala gasped as her cock was treated to this new hole and all the warmth and tightness it entailed. Once she hilted her peen pulsed pleasantly inside Penny's butt. "I can tell she likes it~. I'm so happy you're here for her Penny I really am. She deserves someone like you to fuck and love all she wants....", Nala said clenching her insides as way of saying thanks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny coos happily as Sala sinks in to the hilt and Nala squeezes her cock so nicely "The pleasure is... mmm... all mine it seems!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well then, come on lets see that gooey cock in action! And Sala, start giving her the business in that nice ass!", Nala called over to Sala. Truth be told she was going to start moving anyway, it was so nice warm and tight in the gooey mock up of an anal passage. She starts slow, only pulling out a few inches then pushing back in as she grips bot sides ofh that big jiggling gooey ass. the rubbing her peen on the soft but sinfully tight insides makes her moan and pant immediately.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny wiggles her hips for Sala before grabbing hold of Nala and starts to thrust, sliding her gooey horse dick in and out of her waiting cunt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny probably had fucked a fem La'cutom before, their pussies were very firm and tight fitting, but have just the right amount of give in the walls. Their cunts were made to be able take a lot of stress due to how strong La'cutom males or herms tended to be. So as Penny pushed her way in and out of Nala's moist pussy she found that it was nice and tight now that she was squeezing it herself. Every pump rubbed her walls with the best kind of friction making her make pleasure filled gasps and moans. she moves her hands up to Penny's huge breast and starts playing with her nipples, rolling the between her fingers and sometimes pinching. Meanwhile in the back Sala was groping and squeezing that nice voluminous ass as she began speeding up taking up a rhythm where she would thrust in every time Penny would thrust out. She was actually quite enjoying this new kind of fucking called anal. While she had been on the receiving end of it more then once, this was her time doing it herself, and it was... good....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, you la'cotum sure do have some good pussies... night and firm... mind if I got a bit faster?" She assk while thrusting into her at a steady pace.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"don't... oh~... see why not? She's already going faster.", Nala said with a heavy lidded expression. Sala was speeding up, starting to make slapping noises as she began to rut that gooey ass, her breath coming in short moans and grunts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods and starts moving her hips faster, now pounding into Nala's pussy with all due haste, moaning at the feeling around her cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala couldn't be happier, she had wanted to bed Penny ever since their first visit, and now that she was there she was going to relish this, even if Penny's foot long was sending her arousal sky rocketing. It was a fairly simple set up they had between the three of them, but simple didn't mean bad. Sala matched Penny's speed with the slaps of her weighty balls and hips against Penny's squishy backside. It was fast, hard, and simple Pennys could no doubt appreciate. After few good minutes of this She could feel Sala throbbing hard in her ass and Nala's tight cunt pulsing on her big gooey horse cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm... you two feel... oh so good!" She mutters while thrusting away, her tits jiggling as she does so "I might cum soon... but not before you Nala!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Shit... no.... gotta hold... on!", Nala moans trying her darnedest not to cream herself but its just too much, Penny's too hot, and her cock is too good. Her pussy forms a clove tight grip on her long shlong as she cries out and splashes a little of her own sweet tasting fem juice. Hmmm good taste seems to run in the family. Sala however was still going fucking Penny like she was just hers and her alone. Nala couldn't talk blissed out like she was, but she was pouting inwardly that her sister was lasting longer then she did!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling Nala cum sends her right over the edge, moaning loudly as she pumps load after load of hot gooey cum into her cunt, stuffing her full in a matter of seconds

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala moans softly as she filled with the hot gooey cum. "Dammit... you got me...", she said in defeat but not really mad about it. Sala meanwhile was slapping that ass with her hips as she rutted Penny with her eyes shut tightly, every impact jiggling that soft gooey rear. This continues for bit, with her going faster and faster until finally, she thrusts in as deep as she can with her eleven incher and lets loose a huge load inside. Her new bigger balls proving to be more productive. She wails in pleasure as she bluish cum starts to fill up Penny's mid section. Eventually she stop and falls onto Penny's back panting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny flops on top of Nala with Sala on top of her. "Mmm, well I came in second place... it seems Sala is the real winner here..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala rubbed her cum filled belly then Penny's before hugging her and her sister snugly. Nala was a little pouty about losing, but she also felt a bit of pride that her sister was the one who outlasted them both. Sala nuzzled her face into Penny's back as they laid there. She was actually feeling... quite fulfilled after that.... maybe putting in that hole wasn't so bad.

After that they rested for awhile like that feeling and warm in each others arms. Sala and Nala eventually untangled themselves. "Well.... thanks for that big girl! I know she'll do great around here. And thanks for the awesome sex!", she said grinning as she got up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"not a problem!" she says happily, sitting up and putting Sala in her lap "Be good to Bubbly, she deserves a good home!"