Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well as much as I'd love to speand more time with you guys.... I have to get to the mine and introduce my workers to the lovely girl. And I'm sure you have artifacts to chase...", Nala said with warm grin. She then kissed Penny and then ruffled Sala's hair. "H-Hey...", Sala said trying to sound annoyed with it but she really wasn't. "Oh and just so you know... there arnet any rules against public nudity around here you know...", she said winking as she pulled her jumpsuit back on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was more cause of the dust and what not... don't want sand on your naughty bits!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After a chuckle from Nala Sala got up to get dressed and had some difficulty fitting her bigger package back into her pants. Eventually she managed, and after Penny got dressed that all went back down stairs. They found Emily Pulling Mika's clothes back on as she was breathing heavily. No doubt The other's had kept themselves "entertained" while the sisters shared Penny. Nala just smiled and said nothing knowing what has gone on. everyone when outside to say their goodbyes, with Nala giving her sister a biiiiig hug and lifting her up. "Oooooh! I'll miss you again sis! please call me more!", she begged. "Ok ok! geez! drama queen...", she said annoyed but they could all tell by the way she was hugging her sister tight that she really loved her sister. Then Bubbly snagged Penny up into her huge rack and squeezed. "ooooh! I'll miss you too Penny! promise you'll come visit!", she said hopefully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It's a good thing she is made of goo cause that embrace would snap anyone elses spine! "Haha! Yes, I will visit when I can Bubbly!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Bubbly kissed her with a big wet smooch and placed her gently back down and then gave Mika and lover a much softer hug. "Bye mommy bye Mika! Be safe ok...". "Yes.... we will.", Lover replied with her own soft kiss afterward. Mika just said, "Y-Yeah." and then calling a an auto taxi they made their way back to the ship. "Oh boy we finally get to go to Sala's home world! A whole planet of people with great tasting cum! Not as good as yours Sala..... but still!", Emily said happily. "It shouldn't take us very long to get to Ga'neesha from here. this is their colony after all." Jezzy said as they boarded back into Penny's homely ship.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well, if I remember correctly the necklace can point the way.", Emily said as she plopped on the coach and began undressing as per the no clothes rule. "Um maybe... but it was never able to point t-the way once we got there.", Mika said with her hand under her chin. Lover rasied her hand. "I think i may be able to help point us in the right direction. After all I am of the makers so I'm sure i can refine the signal."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Better than flying around the entire planet looking for a ping!" She tosses off her clothes but gently hangs up her duster as normal. She then steps up to Mika and in an expert show of skill, flings her clothes off faster than the eye can see.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As Mika was still thinking she didn't notice at frist when her clothes were suddenly gone. "Ah?!", Mika gasped as she looked seeing her own nude body again.... "How I-In the.....?", Make said turning just a bit red. She didn't move to cover anything however, she was definitely getting used ti her nudity, the amount of "progress" she had made was staggering in retrospect. Emily wasn't as skilled as Penny was at this but she pulled down Sala's pants once she was in range and her bigger peen flopped right out alomst looking happy to be free, her shorts had become tighter on her. "H-Hey I was going to do it! o-ok....", Sala said undressing herself the rest of the way. Jezzy just unzipped herself and stepped out of her jumpsuit. Lover didn't have to do a thing she was already naked. "In hyper space it should only take us a few hours to fly out to Sala's world.", Lover said as she worked her way over to the cockpit and pulled up the map of the nearby system.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny jumps into the captains chair and looks at Lover "Sorry... this chair is for my butt only..." She says while getting the engines going.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I hope the same rule dosen't apply to the captains lap i hope~.", Lover said as the ship began to lift off and exit the atmosphere.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover got right on Penny's lap and nuzzled into her breasts and sighing comfortably. The feeling of skin on skin (or goo in Penny's case) was something Lover relished now that she had a body. "Will i get to go out with you? I want to help in anyway I can... I know i can't fight or anything but... I wanna help Mika just like you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We will see Lover... for now, just see if you can't point us in the right direction."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nuzzles Penny again and says, "Can do, when we get down on the surface I'll have a chance to try.". The terminal showed that it would only take a two to tree hours to reach their destination. the funny thing was that the La'cutom had been a space faring race for sometime and yet zeedum was so close they never discovered it until recent years (about 40ish years). so the trip was going to be quick. "So...... If we're going to your peoples home world will we..... meet your parents Sala?", Jezzy asked it only just now occuring to her that they knew noting about who their little bug's family was. Sala looked deep in thought and somewhat sad when this was brought up... "I... never met my parents... I don't know who they are. Nala would never tell me..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"oh... i'm sorry to hear that..." She mutters softly, feeling awkward now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It's-its fine.... don't worry about it...", Sala said trying to wave the thoughts away. Emily just hugged her and pulled her down on to the couch to sit on her lap. "Oh hey, didn't Sala ask about some lessons to help protect her... package.... in combat?", Jezzy asked as she began cleaning her rifles parts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That she did. I suppose I can try and teach her some basics but I learned how to fight by using my gooey body... so a lot of it won't work on her unless she can suddenly stretch out."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"uh.... I do have extra limbs.... would that help?", Sala said in a questioning tone. Meanwhile Mika was looking up things about Ga'neesha to see what the news had to say. "L-Looks like they're d-down playing the hostilities in the news. calling it... "terrorist activities" and that its "under control"....", Mika chimed in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course they would say that, they want to keep the population calm. Not sure about the extra limbs, you might have to put that one together on your own buggy."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I guess.... Its so big now...I'm afraid that everyone is going to attack it... Please penny show me some moves.", Sala begged. Lover kissed on of Penny's nipples, "If anything it'll give you something to do for a bit while we near the planet.", Lover said as she got up from Penny's lap.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure. I guess I can teach you some basics... and your high strength means that this should be pretty easy. Come on, lets head to the cargo bay so we don't make a mess."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala then fallowed Penny into the cargo bay, now Bubbly-less. Once they settled in Sala asked a few questions like. "Ok so what should i do if some tries to knee me in the um... nads... at super close range?" and "What if someone tries to grab... it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If someone tires to knee you in the balls, the best thing you can do is turn your body. It means their knee will hit your hips but that is better than the balls. Or if you are fast enough, jump backwards so they miss completely. If someone goes for a grab, the same advice works to turn your hips... or if they grab it, you can grab them right back since they are in range."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, sounds simple enough...", Sala said nodding. "how about some show and tell.....?", she asked.

Then after that Sala and Penny did a bit of slow sparring with Sala trying to go at Penny's crotch at every opportunity. She was show a few other neat tips and tricks to get out of grapples and block or avoid strikes to her big sensitive balls and long peen. Eventually thing got a bit frisky with Penny handling her so much her peen got all hard. Thne Penny her the chime of her ships thermal telling her that they were now in the La'cutoms home system.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a stretch she gets up and off the flustered Sala "Well, that is a pretty good place to call it for here, I gotta go check the terminal" She then heads off to do just that.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala sits up face flushed and peen at full mast. "....ok.... um thanks.....", she said as she dusted herself off. She followed Penny out to see what was up. In the view screen they could see Sala's homeworld Ga'neesha, A yellow and blue-green ball with a pinkish looking atmosphere. "So... this is it... were I come from", Sala said as she looked on over Penny's shoulder, her peen poking her butt. As they drew near they saw other ships coming and going from the surface, witch was to be expected. The La'cutom where one of the original founding members of the federation, so they were rather important despite being rather far from the rest of the core worlds. Nearing the surface they saw that it was a very rocky and mountainous place with grasslands and lots of steppe areas. the cities looked like lots of silver domes huddled together from where they were high in the sky.

"Attention landing craft, this is control tower, please head to the nearby spaceport. Then, await scan. hope you understand, things are tense you see.", said a message over Penny's terminal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Tower Control, I read you loud and clear. Heading over to the space port and we will await your confirmation on how to proceed." She replies, grabbing the controls and heading over to the space port where she sets the ship down... which then lets out a loud clang as the landing gear gives out and the ship hits the ground "Stupid son of a" Is followed by the longest stream of cussing Sala has ever heard as Penny vents her frustrations.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala jumps as the ship lands and then has a surprised looked on her face to hear Penny cuss so much. "Woah.... uh....", she mumbled unsure of what to say after something like that. Shortly following afterward Mika walked up behind them. "Uh P-Penny? what was all that about?", she asked softly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and stands up "The landing gear just bunked out that is what... It's expensive to fix on this old junker" She mutters, already heading for the door "Now I gotta try and pull them off."