Lucky's Scratching Post!

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I don't think that I could stay in my chair after laughing at Fisi's realization of just how many half-siblings her brats will have and the rather laien nature of some of them.

Just casually telling her that you have upwards of 20 children in the nursery a few floors up that she had no idea about. I can see that being amusing. Especially when she learns I have a brood of 10ft tall hermaphroditic dragon daughters who's mother is bigger than my ship.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
So recently i had a idea to return my pc's system time to Christmas and replay some of content i skipped out and i was able to notice something weird with Myrna's content. During her 2nd and further 12th day gifting instead of giving the player character the piece of savicite jewellery you get another pair of Myrna's panties. I don't know if the content the game is incomplete or is not just activated by developers cause of the lack of Lumi who is mentioned in that scene as the maker of that jewellery. Some clarification from @Lkynmbr24 if the content from the Myrna's Gdoc was fully impleneted in the game would be nice.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So recently i had a idea to return my pc's system time to Christmas and replay some of content i skipped out and i was able to notice something weird with Myrna's content. During her 2nd and further 12th day gifting instead of giving the player character the piece of savicite jewellery you get another pair of Myrna's panties. I don't know if the content the game is incomplete or is not just activated by developers cause of the lack of Lumi who is mentioned in that scene as the maker of that jewellery. Some clarification from @Lkynmbr24 if the content from the Myrna's Gdoc was fully impleneted in the game would be nice.
Hm... I believe the intention was for Myrna to give you some savicite jewelry as a key item as another memento, regardless of if you met Lumi or not. The Lumi content I haven't quite done yet, but it's just a bit of a shameless plug I put in there. :p I'm not sure why she gives another pair of panties during a subsequent time, but it's fair to say that either might be a bug, or that part may have not been coded in at all. (In fact I'm still unsure if Myrna's oral scene was fixed yet either, since there was a part missing if you let her take the potion...)

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Looking at the code, the first 11 gifts are always randomized. The 12th gift is always the panties. There is a note mentioning giving a random jewelry (necklace, bracelet or anklet) instead in subsequent years but no code.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Well thank you for confirming my suspicion @DrunkZombie. Seems either the coder that was in charge of that part was cutting short-cuts or there was some miscommunication during last winter season, considering how swamped was Fen and his crew during the last Christmas season and even Halloween before that.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Quick question: Fisi has her HL panties but seems to refuse to fuck my ass, why? I should specify that she just hasn't used them at all, but I'm specifically trying to get my butt stuffed by her. Her Prurience is high enough that the other scenes are available without betting, but when I lose or Let Her Lead I get cuddles or a riding.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Quick question: Fisi has her HL panties but seems to refuse to fuck my ass, why? I should specify that she just hasn't used them at all, but I'm specifically trying to get my butt stuffed by her. Her Prurience is high enough that the other scenes are available without betting, but when I lose or Let Her Lead I get cuddles or a riding.

It should be part of her regular sex menu, not part of the bets. Unless I missed a bet...

Capture.PNG

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ah. Maybe the RNG just hates ScarlettKnight.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
For what it's worth (and it's been some time since I did Fisi's content), I tried many times to get this, probably lost a couple dozen bets, and it never triggered. I eventually gave up, so I guess I'm wondering if there might actually be some rare issue that makes it not work for certain characters (or maybe RNG hates me too).

e: Scarlette, what sort of character were you playing? IIRC mine in this case was a mostly vanilla female.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
e: Scarlette, what sort of character were you playing? IIRC mine in this case was a mostly vanilla female.
Oh, she's trans, has a dick but nothing else.

Secondary question: is it possible to knot Fisi's butt? I've been trying that as well and always get, "Unfortunately, she's too tight".

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
Oh, she's trans, has a dick but nothing else.

Secondary question: is it possible to knot Fisi's butt? I've been trying that as well and always get, "Unfortunately, she's too tight".
Nope. The only thing that changes over time in her anal scene is the opening paragraph being skipped after the first time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well count me as someone who can't proc any of her victory scenes other that cuddling.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah... Idk what the deal is with the RNG when it comes to Fisi's bet scenes myself. Before when I was testing things with Stygs when the calculations were based on Syri's bets, we couldn't find a happy medium with the win/lose ratio so we just decided, "Fuck it, let's just make it a flat 60 or 70 percent chance of winning." The scenes thereafter would trigger normally (After MUCH bug testing) after certain prurience thresholds were passed (especially for the win/loss scene exclusives), but when Fisi went live, it seems like things either seem seem askew or my RNG just doesn't want to trigger them for me... Jacques said everything seemed right then, but who knows if it holds true now.

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
For what it's worth, I tested it and did get all the scenes eventually so I'll just blame the well known inability of humans to accurately judge RNG - without adding in a bias for locked scenes, some people simply will fall into the unlucky 2% who need a dozen attempts to get the scene they want.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Try nearly 30 attempts and only ever getting the cuddle scene.

Something is rotten in the state of Fenmark.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Though I didn’t exclusively get the cuddle scene, I must admit that I got it far more than any other losing option

K

Krynh

can we get Fisi pregnant, or is the Breed scene just about using Breeders bliss?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Not dead, but reviving this thread, since I'm starting to write more in earnest again. Still working on that korgonne jeweler, and mainly need to keep refining her, and getting the talk stuff down! Hopefully will be some good stuff down the road, but now with a new Halloween event up, I'll be putting it on hold for the time being until that's over.

For the Halloween event, I'm thinkin' of doing a dream sequence involving a dullahan gal that invades our ship, lookin' for her head, and in the end, maybe give some. :p I'll probably have that doc up and ready to share later this week, but I'm looking forward to the sex scene for this! It'll hopefully be real interesting!

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
damn, i was thinking of writing up a dullahan tf for the event. that way you could have a self facefuck option in the masturbate menu.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
damn, i was thinking of writing up a dullahan tf for the event. that way you could have a self facefuck option in the masturbate menu.
I believe this year the contest is strictly going for scenes to be inserted in a dream sequence, so I'm not quite sure if TFs will fly this time around. I'm not stopping ya if you wanna make your own scene for if the PC gets turned into a dullahan in their dreams lol

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Halloween dulla-girl is done! Check it out here if you wanna take a gander! I'm hoping it'll at least be good enough for a judge's choice, since more content to muh name is nice, and the muns will help get things goin IRL! Would be surreal if we took home two contest wins though, but some last minute editing never hurt!

Speaking of which, I also just launched a patreon! Hopefully with at least enough funds, I could do some more writing as a kinda part-time job along with my existing one! Pretty much all funding would go towards utility stuff relating to moving out of my house and in with the girlfriend, visits, and expenses in relation to that! Hopefully in the end we'll have a happy life together after all's said and done! If you want to support me, it would be greatly appreciated, and I'll try to refine that, and my writing if enough interest comes through! Thank you for the support so far!