Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
oh ok thanks for clarifying
At least not yet anyways... When I get around to doing preg stuff with her, I'll likely use that scene to give the PC the best chances of knocking her up over the other vaginal sex scenes when you convince her to have bebes.

Reactions: Freed85

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
At least not yet anyways... When I get around to doing preg stuff with her, I'll likely use that scene to give the PC the best chances of knocking her up over the other vaginal sex scenes when you convince her to have bebes.
i look forward to it

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
When do we get to save her from bad guys so we look all cool and get to stare off into the distance wearing sunglasses, with Fisi wrapped around our leg? That is happening, right?

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
When do we get to save her from bad guys so we look all cool and get to stare off into the distance wearing sunglasses, with Fisi wrapped around our leg? That is happening, right?
There's the scene with the Zil in date 5

Reactions: Nnxx

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Also the scene in the shop where you go rescue her (with a lil bit of help from a big dragon lady but shhh, you're the hero.)
Should have been busts for them, they kinda deserved. even if is just Secondary. The fox, the dragon and the bird. if i´m not wrong.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats on having Fisi's Xpack approved. Hopefully Drake, or whomever is coding it, makes swift work of it.
Yup! From my understanding, the lovely @Whimsalot is undertaking the coding job for this, and is in progress at the moment! Soon~!

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Hey Lucky. Why is there a knock option on Fisi's door? There's not actually a scene of her answering right?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hey Lucky. Why is there a knock option on Fisi's door? There's not actually a scene of her answering right?
Not yet, but there might be with the next expac soon enough~! I planned ahead to make it a plot point that at some point she'll invite you in for an event during her working hours.

Reactions: Freed85

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, what exactly is new in the Xpac? I dodnt read the doc cause I hate spoiling stuff for myself, so could someone just give me a quick rundown?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
So, what exactly is new in the Xpac? I dodnt read the doc cause I hate spoiling stuff for myself, so could someone just give me a quick rundown?
New cuddle scene, new massage scenes, and new sex scenes that include: a sex bet collection of scenes, a scene for Steeles with a hardlight, and a scenes for Steeles with a penis and some breeders bliss.

I have to say, the new breeders bliss scene is very hot. Almost makes me want to make my main Steele a herm.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
New cuddle scene, new massage scenes, and new sex scenes that include: a sex bet collection of scenes, a scene for Steeles with a hardlight, and a scenes for Steeles with a penis and some breeders bliss.

I have to say, the new breeders bliss scene is very hot. Almost makes me want to make my main Steele a herm.
The public build can't come soon enough.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Got a comment on one of the scenes so I'll (attempt to) mark it as spoiler text.

Speaking of the breeder's bliss scene, the lack of a post-coital scene creates a bit of a jarring transition from scene to being outside her apartment. You've both collapsed from fucking your collective brains out. [Next] You're now standing in a Tavros hallway with all your clothes on. In my opinion, a wind down scene is sorely missed afterwards, even if it's just a copy of the post-sex bet scenes.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Got a comment on one of the scenes so I'll (attempt to) mark it as spoiler text.

Speaking of the breeder's bliss scene, the lack of a post-coital scene creates a bit of a jarring transition from scene to being outside her apartment. You've both collapsed from fucking your collective brains out. [Next] You're now standing in a Tavros hallway with all your clothes on. In my opinion, a wind down scene is sorely missed afterwards, even if it's just a copy of the post-sex bet scenes.
Yeah, tbh, that did feel out of place for me as well despite everything, and usually I try to keep a note of making at least transitions smooth before, between and after scenes. I could give Night Trap another ring and see if he can do a little aftercare to his scene. If he isn't up to it, I could try to whip up something, but it would take me a while to get to.

Reactions: Xanfaus and Freed85

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Ah, I didnt know that NightTrap was in charge of that scene.

But now I have yet another question, sorry.

Can you explain a bit on how prurience works, since the entire xpack seems to be built on it. It seems that the higher Fisi's prurience score, the randier and more open to trying stuff she seems. The definition of prurience is "having, inclined to have, or characterized by lascivious or lustful thoughts, desires, etc." Shouldn't Fisi gain prurience no matter the sex scene? Now, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can tell, prurience goes up with any of Steele's loss scenes and goes down with any of Steele's win scenes. I currently can't seem to lose against her (9 and 0) and the scene I get for letting her take the lead is only giving 5 prurience, are there any better ways to get prurience if Fisi has low prurience?

MysteryCrab

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, tbh, that did feel out of place for me as well despite everything, and usually I try to keep a note of making at least transitions smooth before, between and after scenes. I could give Night Trap another ring and see if he can do a little aftercare to his scene. If he isn't up to it, I could try to whip up something, but it would take me a while to get to.
Fisi is, by far, my favorite character in the entire game. She's just so adorable. I was so excited to hear that she was finally getting an expansion. I just wish my backer status hadn't ended mere days before the release ; . ;

Reactions: Lkynmbr24