Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ah, I didnt know that NightTrap was in charge of that scene.

But now I have yet another question, sorry.

Can you explain a bit on how prurience works, since the entire xpack seems to be built on it. It seems that the higher Fisi's prurience score, the randier and more open to trying stuff she seems. The definition of prurience is "having, inclined to have, or characterized by lascivious or lustful thoughts, desires, etc." Shouldn't Fisi gain prurience no matter the sex scene? Now, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can tell, prurience goes up with any of Steele's loss scenes and goes down with any of Steele's win scenes. I currently can't seem to lose against her (9 and 0) and the scene I get for letting her take the lead is only giving 5 prurience, are there any better ways to get prurience if Fisi has low prurience?

Well, the term "prurience" was more or less there for lack of a better term to use that didn't sound somewhat degrading, like sluttiness, lol. "Sexual Confidence" is probably a better term for it, but that doesn't roll off the tongue that well, lol. What you explained about it just now pretty much was on the nose there. I mainly wanted to create a dynamic system for those that either like Fisi to be more confident and come out of her shell, or for those that still like the reserved kitty that is still ultra shy about intimate matters (somewhat anyways).

Even though it was coded this way (and Jacques even confirmed it) that winning against her was a 2/3 (66%) chance, I had a tough time getting to lose against her myself. I originally had the bet scene work a lot like Syri's, but we found that it was still easy for max stat Steeles to win, and it was near impossible for newbie Steeles to win so I opted for a flat random chance. The [Let Her Lead] scene was pretty much a way of letting you raise her prurience even if you win (although at a reduced amount). Currently the "best" ways to raise her prurience are to lose a bet, or to breed her (which raises it by 10).

Fisi is, by far, my favorite character in the entire game. She's just so adorable. I was so excited to hear that she was finally getting an expansion. I just wish my backer status hadn't ended mere days before the release ; . ;

We got half of a month left! Hang in there bud! <3

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Well, the term "prurience" was more or less there for lack of a better term to use that didn't sound somewhat degrading, like sluttiness, lol. "Sexual Confidence" is probably a better term for it, but that doesn't roll off the tongue that well, lol. What you explained about it just now pretty much was on the nose there. I mainly wanted to create a dynamic system for those that either like Fisi to be more confident and come out of her shell, or for those that still like the reserved kitty that is still ultra shy about intimate matters (somewhat anyways).

Even though it was coded this way (and Jacques even confirmed it) that winning against her was a 2/3 (66%) chance, I had a tough time getting to lose against her myself. I originally had the bet scene work a lot like Syri's, but we found that it was still easy for max stat Steeles to win, and it was near impossible for newbie Steeles to win so I opted for a flat random chance. The [Let Her Lead] scene was pretty much a way of letting you raise her prurience even if you win (although at a reduced amount). Currently the "best" ways to raise her prurience are to lose a bet, or to breed her (which raises it by 10).

We got half of a month left! Hang in there bud! <3
Perhaps a lose on purpose option.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I played quite a few more games to push Fisi's purience around to test scenes. My codex is reporting 16 games played (obviously an abysmally small sample size) and 12 of those wins. So a 75% win rate for me atm. I would just chalk it up to the random number generator being random at this point.

There were a bunch more games played while I was trying to unlock the edging scene... only to double check the doc and see Steele has to have a penis for those. lol. I loaded back a save when I made that realization.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So! Public patch is out and that means the expac is now live to everyone! I sincerely hope everyone gets to enjoy the sexy and cute content, with more to come hopefully soon! As usual, feel free to drop some comments or feedback!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I forgot to do the Federation Quest and Ara Kei's quest on my main, plus there's also Shekka's x-pac, but that's at least paced so it doesn't happen all at once. Gonna have to swing by Tavros and say hi to a cute kitty...

JK Drack

Feb 8, 2018
I think there is a huge bug, i can't give HL panty to Fissi at all... I tryed to break it and give it afterward, but it doesn't change anything. I even buyed another one, and it still doesn't do anything... :'(

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I think there is a huge bug, i can't give HL panty to Fissi at all... I tryed to break it and give it afterward, but it doesn't change anything. I even buyed another one, and it still doesn't do anything... :'(
Is it the regular plain old "panties" item? I don't think it'll work with any other type of panties other than the plain jane ones!

Reactions: JK Drack

JK Drack

Feb 8, 2018
Oh... right. No, because i have the one that i buyed on Uveto... Welp, sorry, false alert. ^^'

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So what are you planning on writing next Mr. Lkynmbr24?
Well, I'm currently working on another korgonne shopkeeper; a jeweler named Lumi! Thanks to some recent developments with piercings, I may attempt to expand on that new mechanic since well... having savicite earrings or nipple rings or something would ONLY make sense since I planned to make a jeweler! After I get her base content rolled out (plan to expand her after another event coming up soon!) then I have a commish that I've STILL yet to get to involving Fisi, and then after that, it depends on if I'm in the mood for something short (Ilarya's confectionery work shift scenes) or something long (2nd Fisi expac). I've been kinda slow rolling things out at the moment, so bear with me!

Reactions: valkyr42

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'm not dead!!! Just... a lot of IRL stuff still catching up and sorting through, which I hope to beat away with a baseball bat soon. I'm hoping I can resume doing that korg I've been promising at the end of the week and make steady progress from there, so I can get my butt doing more productive things here than the occasional pop-in and lurk. :p For now, here's a commish that I got a while before that's finally been finished, and BOY was it worth the wait! Here's my idea for what Fisianna looked like pre-mods, in a sundress at her native residence. Enjoy this for now! (The more detailed sundress is on this imgur. Was too big to upload here and posting the image directly from there is fudging up. -.-) Artwork done by Razalor!

Fisianna Pre-Mods (plain).png

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Lucky was busy because he got cooties because he got a girlfriend.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
God, can we just marry her already?
I still wanna meet her family first. I remember her parents being kinda dicks about her not being a doctor or something and I wanna help support her choice to not be a doctor as a good one by pointing out that it landed her the chance to be a girlfriend to a heir(ess) to a megacorp.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I still wanna meet her family first. I remember her parents being kinda dicks about her not being a doctor or something and I wanna help support her choice to not be a doctor as a good one by pointing out that it landed her the chance to be a girlfriend to a heir(ess) to a megacorp.
the siblings were very supportive though, I would like to meet them

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Gah! She's too cute!

giphy.gif

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
Dunno man, chances are that would backfire horribly and piss them off even more.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
God, can we just marry her already?
Maybe as a good end :p I should be alive and well by the end of TiTS development for that :)
Dunno man, chances are that would backfire horribly and piss them off even more.
Depends... I'm still thinking long and hard about the scenarios that could play out upon possibly meeting said parents (if you do that is) I may or may not wind up making it possible lol

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Maybe as a good end :p I should be alive and well by the end of TiTS development for that :)

Depends... I'm still thinking long and hard about the scenarios that could play out upon possibly meeting said parents (if you do that is) I may or may not wind up making it possible lol
Awesome! Are you still planning on doing pregnancy content for her too?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Awesome! Are you still planning on doing pregnancy content for her too?
Yes...eventually. That's all I can really say on the matter, though it will be a while before I can get to that. >.<

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I don't think my icy heart would be able to handle the cuteness overload of Fisi with children.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think that I could stay in my chair after laughing at Fisi's realization of just how many half-siblings her brats will have and the rather laien nature of some of them.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24 and Nnxx