Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hello everyone! Not dead yet~!

Gonna drop some giftart done during the time I've been inactive! Artwork done by @Xiokir and @BumblingBee (respectively)

(For some reason, I'm having problems uploading one of Xiokir's pics, so here's a direct link to the imgur pic. Warning: Big Paws!)

Fisi and Lora.png
Fisi Mother and Child 3.jpg

As far as the writing situation goes, I'm currently going through some edits with a friend of mine for Fisi's, so as soon as that's done, I'll throw it to Drake to code in to the game! Didn't want to risk some things sounding potentially awkward since I didn't get too many edits done on it to begin with.

After I finish a little gift story for a special friend, I will be starting on my jeweler Korgi, Lumi, for Korg'ii Hold! After that, I will start a small commission that I received for Fisi that I will do, and then possibly Ilarya's scene before continuing the Fisi story contents!

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Lucky said he's not doing Fisi marriage content, and she's not having kids out of wedlock.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Lucky said he's not doing Fisi marriage content, and she's not having kids out of wedlock.
When did he say that?

I do remember him saying that pregnancy was going to be an option, and that if marriage was going to be a thing, it would happen before pregnancy and after she's accepted as a crew member.
Schermafbeelding 2018-02-06 om 20.42.29.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Mama Fisi is adorable.:oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Only matter is getting a commssioner or something like a crowdfund or something after I finish Fisi's 2nd expac and before I decide to do baby stuffs.

Speaking of Fisi expacs, if there's anyone available to help with editing for the 1st expac, the sooner that can get done, the sooner it can hit the coding block. A few helpful hands would be wonderful to have from the sex scenes down. Thank you!

Reactions: Freed85

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Speaking of Fisi expacs, if there's anyone available to help with editing for the 1st expac, the sooner that can get done, the sooner it can hit the coding block. A few helpful hands would be wonderful to have from the sex scenes down. Thank you!
That's the "Sex n' Cuddles" pack, right? Sure, I'll take a look at it

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I'm conflicted between my will not to spoil myself in selfishness and helping Lucky :negativeman:

Reactions: Xanfaus

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I want spinning rims on my hoverboard.

I want the entire edge of the hoverboard to spin with Savicite.

And helping Illaria at Bunny Buns. The joys and hell of food service.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitchBroken

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Jeweler Korgi? What kinds of services will she offer?
Firstly, holy tangents! Hahaha!

I was thinking something along the lines of savicite sex toys being available from her. Perhaps some unique accessories if I can think of any, but largely she'll deal with selling sex toys for the PC. :p

Reactions: eveoflife and Zavos

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

I was thinking something along the lines of savicite sex toys being available from her. Perhaps some unique accessories if I can think of any, but largely she'll deal with selling sex toys for the PC. :p

+1 for being the first sex toys I want to buy in this game! I mean, usually it's way more fun with the real deal y'know... But psychic aphrodisiac crystal dongs? I need me some of those

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com

Oh yeah, sure. Cuz that's not going to cause a whole array or side effects. You know, just some Savicite dildos you can shove up your anus. You'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine! :rolleyes:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id love some collars or choker's like said above or maybe some ice/winter themed stuff x3 which would be perfect for my PC who's a kitsune x3 aka my arctic fox boy (like snowflake pattens or snow pattens etc etc)

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Id love some collars or choker's like said above or maybe some ice/winter themed stuff x3 which would be perfect for my PC who's a kitsune x3 aka my arctic fox boy (like snowflake pattens or snow pattens etc etc)
I don't know how that's going to work in a text based RPG

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Heya! I'm here with another small little art submission I got from the lovely @N.W.! Tis a little chibi Fisi, fresh out of the showers and ready for bed, though deciding to leave her tails floofy while listening to a particular song she likes, only to have an unexpected visit from our Steele in the middle of it! Enjoy~!

Fisi - Touch Fluffy Tail.jpg

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Heya! I'm here with another small little art submission I got from the lovely @N.W.! Tis a little chibi Fisi, fresh out of the showers and ready for bed, though deciding to leave her tails floofy while listening to a particular song she likes, only to have an unexpected visit from our Steele in the middle of it! Enjoy~!

View attachment 6312
It's... too... much!!!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

View attachment 6312

DO WANT!

Reactions: Soldier660

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 6312
I agree that it looks very cute :D