Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok... So holy crap. I certainly was NOT expecting to place, let alone come out on top for the Christmas contest, especially with as good a number of entries have been. It's pretty surreal. Everyone did great in my opinion, and the scores definitely showed that it was excruciatingly close!

That being said, I'm definitely using this as a sort of placemarker of how far I've come to writing for TiTS. I definitely couldn't have done it without the generous support some of the writers and forum goers here! I still consider myself a novice, but hopefully I can still garner the support of everyone here as I continue to write! It's always been pretty fun!

Special thanks to @Night Trap for helping me come up with the idea for Myrna in the first place, and for pretty much apprenticing me in refining my writing skills! I'd possibly like to use part of the prize to commish some nice artwork for everyone down the line!

Again, thank you all for the support! :catte:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Ok... So holy crap. I certainly was NOT expecting to place, let alone come out on top for the Christmas contest, especially with as good a number of entries have been. It's pretty surreal. Everyone did great in my opinion, and the scores definitely showed that it was excruciatingly close!

That being said, I'm definitely using this as a sort of placemarker of how far I've come to writing for TiTS. I definitely couldn't have done it without the generous support some of the writers and forum goers here! I still consider myself a novice, but hopefully I can still garner the support of everyone here as I continue to write! It's always been pretty fun!

Special thanks to @Night Trap for helping me come up with the idea for Myrna in the first place, and for pretty much apprenticing me in refining my writing skills! I'd possibly like to use part of the prize to commish some nice artwork for everyone down the line!

Again, thank you all for the support! :catte:
Congratulations~!! :toot::toot::toot:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Congrats, looking forward to playing it!

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Congrats on first place Lucky.
As long as you keep writing, I’ll keep offering support anyway I can. Hope you’ve had a great Christmas.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations on winning! Great piece and you deserve the win.

Reactions: Night Trap

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats Lucky, can't wait to check it out.
Well, she's live now, so check it out if you'd like to! Be sure to send a bug report if there's anything missing or off!

Thank you all again!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Thank you!

Just got to play through it a bit, and noticed quite a few bugs, so me and @Karretch are compiling a list of em so they can be patched up pretty soon!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
just seen your newest creation Myrna, Lucky and I must say she is one of the best things you came up with second only to Fisianna.
well done Lucky,well done.;)
Considering that she's the only other character implemented that I made other than Fisianna at the current moment, and a Panda TF, I'd say that would be accurate haha!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yikes! It's been since last year that I made a new update on this thread! :catte:

But yeah, Happy New Year to all, and hope it's going well so far! I can say that mine has started out... pretty eventful. I've mainly been taking a bit of a writing hiatus due to some IRL issues that I really want to nip in the bud first. Haven't been in the best of emotional states through it, but the sooner I get it out of the way, the sooner I can write again unabated!

That being said, when I get back to the writing grind again, I'll be working on a little Korgonne shopkeeper bounty for Korg'ii Hold that I claimed. Her name will be Lumi, as I sneakily mentioned in Myrna's doc before, and I'm still brainstorming her when I can, though I think sexually I'd like her to be heavily into powerplay, kinda similar to how Penny is, but just more emphasis. I'll try to continue fleshing out her character to where she'll be in a writable state. After that, I'll be working on a little side-project related to Fisi that someone proposed to me before working on that Ilarya confectionery shop scene! After all that is done, hopefully I can get into the grind with Fisi's second expac. That'll prolly be a doozy!

Speaking of whom, I just got some artwork done of Fisianna by the generous @Rorai down in the Art section! You should check out their thread if you feel like it! Personally, I'm in love with the realistic approach of how she drew her, and is definitely a different take to the past artists that have drawn her! Hopefully this can tide everyone over while I take my little break! Hopefully more art will be on the way soon!

Fisi Nighties ~ Rorai.jpg
Fisi - Nude by Rorai.jpg

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Late happy new year to you too Lucky ^-^
Good luck and have a nice work on your new work and I can't wait for more Fisianna stuff and this new Korgonne character. Also that Fisi Fan art is incredible, love the detail.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...and I take neither are related to CoC's Lumi. Factoid: the word "lumi" is sometimes used in Spain as a slang for prostitute.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
...and I take neither are related to CoC's Lumi. Factoid: the word "lumi" is sometimes used in Spain as a slang for prostitute.
It also means "snow" in Finnish, which is why I named my character like that :p And no, it's not at all related to CoC's Lumi

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, I've never played CoC so most of the mainstream characters and even moreso supporting characters are out of my knowledge. Pretty much what Nnxx said, the intention behind the naming was for it's Finnish root meaning "snow". Though with that Spanish translation as well, seeing as it's the TiTS universe, I guess that's a happy coincidence? :D

Last edited: