Lucky's Scratching Post!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
:eek:

:siren:Duck and cover, people! Waifu-war, incoming!

As long as people accept that Syri is top dog, it's okay.

Mmmm.... Fisi + Syri + Steele playing spin the bottle.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure Kaede, Erra, Anno and Liamme would be down for it too. Maybe Brandy if everyone is on NT. And if on NT, Cass would be down it. As long as she got knotted. But that might be a bit much for Fisi though.

Otherwise, boot up some FPSes. See who's better at no scooping. >:)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
you could pull it off with just crew members + Fisi. We've got enough people stuffed into our space winnebago to have a good time.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That and Fisi could be a potential crewmate anyways so it wouldn't be difficult to set anything like that up! Just need that holodeck done for some fun crew times...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Fisi being part of the crew I do kinda expect something along the lines of...

Fisi: "Oh, neat you have a JoyCo Bess/Ben VI. Maybe I could do some personal coding with it later?"
Steele: "Bess/Ben is actually an AI."
Fisi: "Cool... wait, WHAT!?"

Reactions: ShySquare

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
For once in TiTs, i feel weird thinking about a threesome with a character...

I kinda want to keep Fisi for myself....:oops: I dont wanna share...:oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Fisi being part of the crew I do kinda expect something along the lines of...

Fisi: "Oh, neat you have a JoyCo Bess/Ben VI. Maybe I could do some personal coding with it later?"
Steele: "Bess/Ben is actually an AI."
Fisi: "Cool... wait, WHAT!?"
Yeah... I REALLY would love some Fisi x Ben/Bess interactions, but as it is, writing anything detailed for that would likely be very tedious and annoying because of how... diverse they are. Shame really since I figure she would interact the most with Ben/Bess too since she would be heavily interested in them.

For once in TiTs, i feel weird thinking about a threesome with a character...

I kinda want to keep Fisi for myself....:oops: I dont wanna share...:oops:
Hehehe... Yeah, I'd have to be careful about any possible threesomes or more she could partake in, since she is mainly one to keep the PC to themselves. Other than her circle of friends and her soon-to-be android, most likely candidates I can see would be Sonya and Celina, whenever they get implemented.

Reactions: Night Trap

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah... I REALLY would love some Fisi x Ben/Bess interactions, but as it is, writing anything detailed for that would likely be very tedious and annoying because of how... diverse they are. Shame really since I figure she would interact the most with Ben/Bess too since she would be heavily interested in them.
As much as I like Bess, she's really something in the game that either needs to be taken out, or retooled into an actually sensible to write for character.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Thank you for that nice groovy tune @Gamer791!

TmTPk38.png

Also just got this done! This is a joint commission by Lilirulu from @Night Trap and myself of our upcoming characters, Nika and Lucia. They're having a passion filled nighttime romp after not seeing each other for a while! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was going to say something about that being a lot of jizz, but then i remembered that my Steele nuts out 42 gallons of jizz a load.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I was going to say something about that being a lot of jizz, but then i remembered that my Steele nuts out 42 gallons of jizz a load.
Goddamn, that's enough to fill a large fish tank per load! :eek: Though yeah, even though Nika has a fairly small package (balls wise, and definitely a grower), he's super virile, so it's about right. :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Goddamn, that's enough to fill a large fish tank per load! :eek: Though yeah, even though Nika has a fairly small package (balls wise, and definitely a grower), he's super virile, so it's about right. :p
I can get 47 gallons whilst blueballed and said fishtank's worth of jizz is worth just over 400k. To say nothing of my ludicrous virility and refractory rate.

And that's just my Steele's male half.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I can get 47 gallons whilst blueballed and said fishtank's worth of jizz is worth just over 400k. To say nothing of my ludicrous virility and refractory rate.

And that's just my Steele's male half.
If that's just the male half, then I bet your Steele squirts waterfalls :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If that's just the male half, then I bet your Steele squirts waterfalls :p

Random Tour Guide - "And over on our left we see the majestic Steele Falls™, also remember to wear your raincoats, because you /will/ be getting drenched as we approach it"

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Also just got this done! This is a joint commission by Lilirulu from Night Trap and myself of our upcoming characters, Nika and Lucia. They're having a passion filled nighttime romp after not seeing each other for a while! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

That's hot.

Lux

Oct 2, 2017
That and Fisi could be a potential crewmate anyways so it wouldn't be difficult to set anything like that up! Just need that holodeck done for some fun crew times...
That'd be awesome, I loved interacting with her from the very first moment I randomly ran into her at the bar.

Yeah... it'd be awesome but it sounds terrible to write. But even before thinking about Ben/Bess I thought that Fisi might also be interested in the Gray Goo Armor Gal and Hand So (once she's in the game for real anyway). I'd reckon those to be easier to write for too.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, if/when Kase Bokiil,the kitty boi gets implemented as a crew member, are there gonna be any interactions for them?(that is if you know about this) Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
oh, if/when Kase Bokiil,the kitty boi gets implemented as a crew member, are there gonna be any interactions for them?(that is if you know about this) Lkynmbr24
I'd personally love for there to be some special interactions between Kase and Fisi when she gets her crew content. It's also up to @HugsAlright and likely @Savin too if said interactions were to take place, and how far they would go.