Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This is just too precious... :oops:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
1978836728d043d7976d4df2064ef7a0--cat-kiss-ginger-kitten.jpg

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, and do me a favor and make Fisi's favorite music genre Electro Swing. i can just imagine her swinging her hips to a radio playing it next to her work bench while shes tinkering

Reactions: Lkynmbr24 and Nnxx

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
oh, and do me a favor and make Fisi's favorite music genre Electro Swing. i can just imagine her swinging her hips to a radio playing it next to her work bench while shes tinkering

By that point in time, it's ULTRA Retro Electro House Fusion Synth Wave Swing 9000 I would imagine. :p

All jokes aside I like that idea simply because I'm a fan of Electro Swing, and would like it to be reference at least somewhere for once.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Just gonna post my Halloween submission on here as well! Could/Might use some editing help, but hopefully this will be good enough for a participation medal! I doubt it will place since I didn't have enough time to make its own unique sex scene, but hopefully it will pass enough muster to land in the game! Don't think it's quite my best work, but... let's hope!

Fisianna: Castle Mania: Elegy of Misery Beta Test

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just gonna post my Halloween submission on here as well! Could/Might use some editing help, but hopefully this will be good enough for a participation medal! I doubt it will place since I didn't have enough time to make its own unique sex scene, but hopefully it will pass enough muster to land in the game! Don't think it's quite my best work, but... let's hope!

I both applaud you and despise you for doing this.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015

Is that link suppose to go to a Pic of the Thing?

Reactions: Xanfaus

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
May I ask why it was picture of The Thing?
I think I had the link saved on my clipboard when I wanted to make a joke off of something someone said on discord when they said something along the lines of, "Someone started the thing" and was being vague about it. I posted that pic in response, but was unaware that I had that link saved after I had posted my submission on the Halloweener thread. XD

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Link still not fixed though :3

EDIT : It is

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Can I just ask where you got your name from @Lkynmbr24? Since I'm quite fond of the number myself as well.
Well, long story short, it was mainly a series of events that happened in my earlier years that kinda made me think that 24 was a lucky number for me. :p I once won a school-wide bingo contest with the number 24, and the number that I had when I played soccer and scored my first goal was also 24! There was also one more instance I think, but I totally forget what it was...

I'm not sure what led me to use the shortened version of "Lucky Number 24" but it's kinda stuck to me as a username since then, and I'm also really terrible at creating names, but I didn't want some generic username either so... yeah! :D

Reactions: Chiyose and Xanfaus

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
That picture of Fisi in the GDoc makes me think I would love to play D&D with her.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That picture of Fisi in the GDoc makes me think I would love to play D&D with her.
Funny thing about saying that... If you've seen a bit of Savin's weekend CoC&D, I actually gave him a version of that pic to use as one of the NPC tokens for their sessions!

Reactions: Gutts

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Well, some bad news... :(

I kinda saw it coming, but the Halloween submission wasn't really enough to pass muster to make it into the game, at least at its current state. Plain and simply put; I ran out of time to fully include what I would have liked, and it came out with a LOT of missing potential for some good sexy times in the VR test and outside of that. So yeah... I'm pretty bummed at myself for not getting to put what I fully wanted in, and furthermore for submitting something that I felt was incomplete and just overall was not happy with.

On the flipside, I won't scrap the submission, but since I won't have time constraints on it, I may expand this to the scale that I DID want to write that submission on, with maybe some sexy times in the game, and an exclusive shower sex scene to that as well, which I hope will come out pretty steamy when I write it! (Pun intended) Not getting any moolah for it unfortunately, but at least I'll ultimately be happy with the final result of it. :confused:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Hey, Lkynmbr24, what are your favorite NPCs aside from fisi in the world of TiTs? id like to think that my favorite picks help me make a more defined picture of what i like, like for example, my favorites, (aside from fisi) would be NPCs like Erra, Inessa and Reaha, and those are only the ones that I can pick off the top of my head.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hey, Lkynmbr24, what are your favorite NPCs aside from fisi in the world of TiTs? id like to think that my favorite picks help me make a more defined picture of what i like, like for example, my favorites, (aside from fisi) would be NPCs like Erra, Inessa and Reaha, and those are only the ones that I can pick off the top of my head.
Hm... that's a toughie. Personally I like a lot of the characters in TiTS, though there are some that cater to my kinks more in certain ways than others, and others that have 1 or 2 fatal flaws that keep them from being my top 3 or 5 or whatever. I also haven't admittedly played much of the newer content so there is probably another potential favorite for me out there, but let's see...

One of my top favs is Emmy. The build up to getting her to fuck you is pretty nice, and outside of when you're not fucking her, she's a pretty savvy weapons shop saleswoman. I also love how she just cuts absolutely loose whenever its just you coming to her shop, and she doesn't hold back on it at all, haha. I can't wait for when she's expanded on!

Then there's Embry. I'm a huge sucker for shy gals. She isn't without her glaring problems that people constantly point out, but other than that, she's a cute bundle of pink fluff!

Another fav of mine is Reaha. Her tragic story just makes me wanna protec her always... Despite that though, she's pretty independant, and adorably stubborn when she needs to be, but all in all, she just loves to make you happy in return for saving her. Did I mention shortstack? Unf! :D

A very high honorable mention for me would be Kelly. The way she was written, she's funny as heck , comes off naturally, and generally seems like a great gal to be around. Not to mention the sexual humor with her is top-notch! The ONLY put-out I have for her is because she has two (optionally) hyper double horse dongers with quad-balls, which is off-putting for me when it comes to sex scenes. If not for that, she would be my absolute favorite character!

Another honorable mention is Sylvie, for much of the same reasons as Kelly; a fun gal to hang around with, though great in the sack, specially with taurs, and even if not! Who can resist that cute moose?

An up-and-coming contender for me would be Syri. I'm mainly really looking forward to how she develops her relationship with Steele come further expacs! Her sex scenes are pretty steamy enough, and I hope we can keep her all to ourselves... :D

All in all, I like the NPCs that make me have to work to get them to like me, rather than those that just drop their panties the moment they see you! I'm probably missing quite a few off the list that could place, but that's all I can think of at the current moment!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, Fisianna expac is done and submitted to the devs! Hopefully will fall into review shortly! Next up, just to take a little break from working with the catgrill, I'll be working on the scene with the PC working a shift in Ilarya's confectionery if they have a sweet type of cum (i.e: Honey/Icing/MAYBE peppermint). May likely come with a "taste test" oral scene as well!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I've been holding myself from going too far in Fisi's current content because I didn't want to feel that "I want more" feeling.. And now is finally the time there's more :yes:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Looking forward to the xpac.

Lkynmbr24, there's also chocolate cum via Semen's Friend I believe. :p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok, it's been a while since I posted on here, but I took a short break after finishing Fisi's expac. Afterwards, things have been a little busy, specially with the Christmas event coming up, which I really don't want to fall short with! Speaking of which, I believe I have enough compiled for this submission that it is at least in a shareable state, though I haven't gotten to the sex scenes yet. Thankfully I have a decent amount of time to get those done since all the technical jargon and talk scenes are out of the way.

For my Christmas submission, I'm making a new NPC that can be found on Uveto during the holiday season! Introducing: Myrna the Korgonne! Basically she is a treated korgonne that really loves to give! The PC will have a low chance of meeting her while exploring the Uvetan wastes, where she will randomly show up and give the PC a present. Afterwards they can find her in a hidden cave, where they can receive daily gifts and have some fun times with her! Hopefully she'll be a good enough NPC to spark Fen's and Sav's interests. I'll be slaving hard on those sex scenes for the remaining two weeks. For now, enjoy, and any editing help or suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
gave some suggestions and a couple of edits. Looking forward to this character.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Thanks @Darkpheonix!

Also, to those who are resolving comments in the doc, please stop it. Don't close them unless I do, otherwise I might forget a note that I wanted to remind myself to revise over later on. I have no way of knowing if it's being done on purpose, but seeing as its happened twice in a couple of hours, I feel the need to say this.