Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Wait, did Fen secretly implement the Psionics mechanics already?
Not to my knowledge, no, but there's a few enemies out there that makes use of them.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Not to my knowledge, no, but there's a few enemies out there that makes use of them.
Apparently not, as my joke seems to have woodshed over your head. Then again, in your defense, I may have worded it a bit vaguely. Oh well, you miss every shot you don't take :p

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Am I missing a joke or something?

Or do you mean that the ferret should be a male?
Ferret = long torso. The male part is just part of the name. Long girl doesn't have the same ring to it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We still don't have any ferrets in game. I nominate the ferret as the next project. who's with me?
Lol although I'm not sure what an anthro ferret would really look like, but idk if they would look weird because of the long-ness haha! They could be tallband lanky! I do have a longing love for guinea pigs, and even moreso chinchillas!

That said I'm likely gonna hold out on creating new significant characters for a while and expand on the two. (three if you count Myrna, though she might not get any expansions in likelyhood) I definitely wanna focus more on smaller scenes and expacs for a little while while I adjust to writing.

In honesty though, I did kinda have an urge to make a little gardener boi or something in the liking of Ralsei from Deltarune... That goat-boi is so goddamn cute!

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Lol although I'm not sure what an anthro ferret would really look like, but idk if they would look weird because of the long-ness haha!

It doesn't need to be long.

75f941a4772ac35962279169907b7426.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hokay, so with the announcement of the Christmas contest, once again I might participate and try to retain the non-existent title for the top Christmas submission. :p I kinda have a few ideas rolling in my head for where I'd like to go with this one. I'm not sure if I'll have time enough to do both, but I was thinking of doing at least one additional scene for Fisi, and another for Myrna!

For Fisi, I was thinking of (finally) making her home button useful for now and having her invite you over to spend a night with her. PC comes to her home, and it's all decorated for Christmas. The two of you spend an evening together doing holiday stuffs, and just as the two of you retire, you notice a mistletoe hanging on the base of one of her tails that she missed. What happens next? I don't fugging know yet... I'll get back to ya'll on that one.

And for Myrna (this one is less solidified of an idea) I was kinda thinking of a touchdown encounter similar to Syri to where the PC receives a package and brings it aboard the ship. When the PC opens it, lo and behold, it's Myrna all neatly wrapped up for you. How she managed to get past customs, who knows. It's up to you how you want to spend time with your fluffy present for the day~

Of course I am open for other ideas too if anything comes by that's more interesting!

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of anal scenes, so I kinda doubt I'd be able to truly make it work all that well unfortunately. I want to moreso play to my strengths here!

I suppose you could play it as Fisi being new to anal and being nervous about it, followed by Steele gently introducing Fisi to the practice - giving or receiving. Though Fisi already has some anal sex scenes, so that sequence wouldn't quite work, at least not without some change.

But if Fisianna has some mistletoe on her tail, that means that she can put it anywhere that needs some kisses.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
But if Fisianna has some mistletoe on her tail, that means that she can put it anywhere that needs some kisses.
I might play off of that actually... I love this idea to bits! :p

Also yeah, I'm going to be going with a Fisianna submission first and foremost, though if I have time to after (or even if not, I might do it anyways) I might do a Myrna expac with the aforementioned idea I posted before!

Also, while starting up the doc for the Christmas content, I just HAD to share this monstrosity for Silly Mode... it's just too damn funny to me!

<b>From:</b> Fisianna Kayelyn Luvalle <kittyluvalle@ailove.com>
<b>To:</b> [pc.name] Steele <[pc.email]@SteeleTech.corp>
<b>Subject:</b> WASnt To CEILebfrate?

GHery, Lobve!

I KNMOW YUOu mighty bew buusy onm uyourr advenmtiures four therr RUSH,, BUit if at anmy poiunt you hsave somde ti9me to onwinde, I''
de like tou ceelevrate a cflassi c terrtan jh0liday woith yoou. UISUally cel;ebratying witth moore peoiple, esxpec ially love one3s, majkes it all; thje b etter. It woiuld defi8nitel;y be ghreat ijf 6you xcoulld conme!! I9 erven dewcorat5ed myu hoime fopr thje o0ccasoion!

I;'LL HASVe muy doopr op-en fcor youi in thhe ebvening if yuou dwecide to dfrop oln by7!

LIOvew yoiu l;otsa!~

~FISAIanma

P..S,; MY7 pawas 2 b ig 4 thjis goddda m olld keyboiard. NEw2 1 b roke, ;()

<i>You make a mental note to gift her a new one when you can…</i>

Fisi_Paw_Too_Big.png

ElBoob

Sep 17, 2018
I might play off of that actually... I love this idea to bits! :p

Also yeah, I'm going to be going with a Fisianna submission first and foremost, though if I have time to after (or even if not, I might do it anyways) I might do a Myrna expac with the aforementioned idea I posted before!

Also, while starting up the doc for the Christmas content, I just HAD to share this monstrosity for Silly Mode... it's just too damn funny to me!

<b>From:</b> Fisianna Kayelyn Luvalle <kittyluvalle@ailove.com>
<b>To:</b> [pc.name] Steele <[pc.email]@SteeleTech.corp>
<b>Subject:</b> WASnt To CEILebfrate?

GHery, Lobve!

I KNMOW YUOu mighty bew buusy onm uyourr advenmtiures four therr RUSH,, BUit if at anmy poiunt you hsave somde ti9me to onwinde, I''
de like tou ceelevrate a cflassi c terrtan jh0liday woith yoou. UISUally cel;ebratying witth moore peoiple, esxpec ially love one3s, majkes it all; thje b etter. It woiuld defi8nitel;y be ghreat ijf 6you xcoulld conme!! I9 erven dewcorat5ed myu hoime fopr thje o0ccasoion!

I;'LL HASVe muy doopr op-en fcor youi in thhe ebvening if yuou dwecide to dfrop oln by7!

LIOvew yoiu l;otsa!~

~FISAIanma

P..S,; MY7 pawas 2 b ig 4 thjis goddda m olld keyboiard. NEw2 1 b roke, ;()

<i>You make a mental note to gift her a new one when you can…</i>

Fisi_Paw_Too_Big.png

Too goddamned cute!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lkynmbr24 Whats your favorite type of cat? Mine is the sphynx cat so cute.
Sphinx cats are nice! They always remind me of Beerus from Dragon Ball Super though. :p

I'd say mine is hands down the maine coon! They're super big and even more SUPER floofy! I'd just love to cuddle with one on a chilly night. :D

Even my fursona is a hybrid half maine coon, half arctic fennec fox! (Both of those being 2 of my favorite animals!)

wyP281Q.png

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
Sphinx cats are nice! They always remind me of Beerus from Dragon Ball Super though. :p

I'd say mine is hands down the maine coon! They're super big and even more SUPER floofy! I'd just love to cuddle with one on a chilly night. :D

Even my fursona is a hybrid half maine coon, half arctic fennec fox! (Both of those being 2 of my favorite animals!)

wyP281Q.png

All hail the floof!

Also one of the best cat breeds ever because they'll act like dogs. They will seek love and give it in the manner of a dog, and even more, they can be taught tricks.

^^^^^^
All information based on other people's experiences.