Lucky's Scratching Post!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So um... due to some unforeseen circumstances that happened IRL, I don't believe I'll be able to finish the Christmas contest submission after all. Family related issues kinda drained the desire to write for most of the time, so I might be taking a bit of a break from writing new stuff until that's all sorted out, but I'll still be around and trying to get back in the writing groove the entire time. I don't want to leave you guys in the dark for too long, and I do fully intend on finishing this regardless when I do get back into the swing of things!

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So um... due to some unforeseen circumstances that happened IRL, I don't believe I'll be able to finish the Christmas contest submission after all. Family related issues kinda drained the desire to write for most of the time, so I might be taking a bit of a break from writing new stuff until that's all sorted out, but I'll still be around and trying to get back in the writing groove the entire time. I don't want to leave you guys in the dark for too long, and I do fully intend on finishing this regardless when I do get back into the swing of things!
No problem bro take your time and have relaxing holiday, you've earned it. :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Just checking in. Family matters all okay? Had a good Christmas?
Hey, thanks for checking up on me! Family matters aren't all that much better, but eh... It's not really all that terrible either at the moment.

Christmas was... uneventful as a whole, but thanks to a bit of help from patrons on my Patreon, I'm actually going on a trip to see my LD girlfriend face to face for the first time in our 1 year relationship whom I've met in this community. There's been a few hiccups along the way of that, but thankfully things are moving ahead on that front now!

As for the writing front, that's still kinda frozen for me at the current moment, as I've have kinda 0 motivation to writing at the moment in light of some recent events, but I'm kinda just kicking back playing some games until the writing bug bites again. I definitely don't want to stop for good, but I just need a period to stop thinking about it for a while, y'know. Ideas are still coming and going, especially for Kiona's content, and when lightning strikes one, I'll likely get started on her sexpack.

And to tease, I will have another bust pack ready soon from a lovely artist for Fisianna soon to use in-game. Won't say by who, but I'm sure everyone will love the result!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm glad things are working out, and I hope you have fun. Give it some time, maybe you'll be ready to write after your trip, but don't think you have to force it if you're not feeling it.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hokay, it's been a while, so keeping it brief and giving ya'll an update!

Trip to see the LD girlfriend went well, and still going on strong after that, so all's well on that front! I definitely want to thank my patrons for helping make that happen, and if you still wish to support us going forward, well, patreon link is on the first page for that! She and my supporters keep me going! <3

As for my writing itch, it's slowly starting to come back to me. I've been doing some last moment edits to Kiona the jeweler still, and made a couple of alternate scenes for post-Warg'ii... still kinda waiting and spinning my wheels for it to be reviewed. Might keep myself busy with a short personal project or something before moving onto her sex content. All-in-all, not giving up on writing as a whole!

And probably the best news, a commission over a year in the making, I finally got a new set of Fisianna busts that I can hopefully get into the game pretty soon! Artwork was done by the lovely, legendary CheshireCatSmile! I hope you guys get to enjoy these busts as much as I am! I'm frankly surprised I was able to get these in the first place! Feel free to give her your support!

bRiZVVY.png
hnxsFOq.png
CGtG4nD.png
hY8aUca.png

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
The only reason my Steele even leaves Tavros in the first place is he can't get Fisianna pregnant yet. Once that's in he'll be spending like 90% of the time with his favourite little kitty. The busts look great and I'm glad to hear things are going well for you and the urge to write is returning.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hopefully she's to everyone's liking so far, that and the extra loot to get! Sex scenes coming soon for Kiona, soon as I figure out how I'm gonna approach her stuff...

Mayyy be working on a little side thing/commish for a certain catgrill that's been left a little neglected before then.

Also give proper credit for the savicite piercings to @Freed85 as well! All I did was help purpose and flesh them out, and hone with a fine tuned knife, but he did most of the legwork!

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Hopefully she's to everyone's liking so far, that and the extra loot to get! Sex scenes coming soon for Kiona, soon as I figure out how I'm gonna approach her stuff...

Mayyy be working on a little side thing/commish for a certain catgrill that's been left a little neglected before then.

Also give proper credit for the savicite piercings to @Freed85 as well! All I did was help purpose and flesh them out, and hone with a fine tuned knife, but he did most of the legwork!

Does this catgrill happen to be a socially awkward completely adorable programmer who lives on Tavros?

Reactions: Athena

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Beach outing with Fisianna and friends maybe?

Hook 'em up with 20k to pay for their lifetime memberships? What's the point of being a rich galaxy traveling playboy if you can't toss credits around!

Reactions: Narmlet and Athena

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Do you know how many times Meadow has been struck by lightning on Uveto looking for Lucinite? Oh sure, everyone talks about how cold it is but no one ever mentions the constant sky electrocution.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well if you insist on running around with a lightning rod sticking out of your backpack...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Do you know how many times Meadow has been struck by lightning on Uveto looking for Lucinite? Oh sure, everyone talks about how cold it is but no one ever mentions the constant sky electrocution.
They say lightning never strikes in the same place.... 2000 times. Guess you showed them. :p

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
Because our dumb asses don't go inside when it's storming.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Jeebs. o_o From when I tested with your Steele, how do you manage carrying all that around while not freezing to death/getting max lust literally every step? :catte:
SeriousblueJewel was kind enough to remind me that the Heat Belt/Artic Warfare belt prevents you from freezing and walking up and down Frosty's area has no enemy encounters. Then when I'm full/too horny I call Frosty, have some dragon sex, then a free ride back to Irestead.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Jeebs. o_o From when I tested with your Steele, how do you manage carrying all that around while not freezing to death/getting max lust literally every step? :catte:

Most things that deal freezing damage are at least partially effected by this function
Code:
public function willTakeColdDamage(resToAvoid:Number = 25.0):Boolean
        {
            if (hasHeatBelt()) return false;
            if (getHPResistances().freezing.resistanceValue >= resToAvoid) return false;
            if (accessory.hasFlag(GLOBAL.ITEM_FLAG_HEAT_GENERATOR) || armor.hasFlag(GLOBAL.ITEM_FLAG_HEAT_GENERATOR) || lowerUndergarment.hasFlag(GLOBAL.ITEM_FLAG_HEAT_GENERATOR) || upperUndergarment.hasFlag(GLOBAL.ITEM_FLAG_HEAT_GENERATOR)) return false;
            if (hasStatusEffect("T.Pack")) return false;

// Perk for some kinda TF or some shit, effect for a temporary/timed effect?
            if (hasPerk("Icy Veins") || hasStatusEffect("Icy Veins") || (hasFur() && perkv1("Wooly") >= 1)) return false;
            return true;
        }