20x Chunk of Savicite
20x Chunk of Savicite
9x Chunk of Savicite
10x Lucinite Ore Chunk
10x Lucinite Ore Chunk
10x Lucinite Ore Chunk
5x Lucinite Ore Chunk

You have 0 of 30 storage slots free.

Welp, now I'm ready for the Galactic Credit crash.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Huh. I just realized Lucinite isn't worth as much as Savicite. Guess I have to redo it.
Yeah... Lucinite doesn't have as much universal use as Savicite, despite it being rarer. Still, it's not too much less though because of that!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Any plans for coc2 stuff?
If I could write consistently, I would have liked to contribute a follower, but nothing ATM. I do want to play through CoC1 as well so I can get some background into making anything new for Savin's game.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I do want to play through CoC1 as well so I can get some background into making anything new for Savin's game.
For the most part, you don't really need to know anything from CoC1 to write anything for CoC2. Anything you need to know is covered in either the design doc or the first three pages of CoC2, tbh. Still a worthwhile play, in no small part because it's fascinating to see the game that kinda started it all.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It is pretty cool seeing how CoC led to FoE and how CoC gave birth to TiTS and how FoE influenced CoC2. You should be able to see most of everything in CoC within 200 days, more if you want to see all the Corruption and Pure variations. Also, if you're going corrupt, Nonesuch did some sweet writting on Whitney.

And also it's real easy to see why Fen changed his policy about submissions making it into the game, ie once its in, other writters can take a swing at it.

CoC2 is a new beast, but the backstory has its roots in CoC. It's a sequel, but it has almost no returning characters as of yet. Unless, did Taoth make it in yet?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hoookay, so yeah. It's been a hot minute since I've posted much anything. IRL issues are a right bitch... and still is, specially with covid and my financial crunch resulting from that. Mostly been distracting myself with playing other games while trying to find my muse in the meantime. That said, I sincerely apologize for going dark despite it all, and will try to hover around a bit more often, since I have a bit more free time at the moment. Reviving this thread so that any followers of my content or well-wishers and anyone in between can stop on by and post here instead of on my old project boards. It's easier that way!

That being said, as some people are aware, I have been "pressed" to make up a follow-up expac for Fisi for years up to this point, to which I've found it very amazing that people still regard this character so highly to this day. I can say I've finally at least gotten the fire started to get things going, and it is slowly, but surely being done in earnest. It will likely still be a while before it's released, but the fact that I've gotten at least the first 700 word scene done in one day for it is an accomplishment to me at this point. With support, I'd love to keep going to eventually finish it, which I do 100% plan to!

I also want to mention that I do have a "tip jar" Patreon set up for anyone who wishes to support me that way. I will say for those that have already been supporting me, even though I haven't really deserved it up to this point, it has really helped me save on some monthly bills, and I do want to do something special for those who've supported me a long time, even during my hiatus. Dunno what, but I owe you guys big time for the help. I may post bits and snippets of the preggo content on there, the proverbial bread crumbs as this is developed more and approved by the commissioners. If you want to support me through Patreon, trust me, it means a LOT to me, and serves as a great motivation to keep me going, and less worry about IRL things, ultimately having more free time to write!

And again, thank you for those that have supported me this entire time! You guys are a great community to be around~

Lone Wolf115

Hoookay, so yeah. It's been a hot minute since I've posted much anything. IRL issues are a right bitch... and still is, specially with covid and my financial crunch resulting from that. Mostly been distracting myself with playing other games while trying to find my muse in the meantime. That said, I sincerely apologize for going dark despite it all, and will try to hover around a bit more often, since I have a bit more free time at the moment. Reviving this thread so that any followers of my content or well-wishers and anyone in between can stop on by and post here instead of on my old project boards. It's easier that way!

That being said, as some people are aware, I have been "pressed" to make up a follow-up expac for Fisi for years up to this point, to which I've found it very amazing that people still regard this character so highly to this day. I can say I've finally at least gotten the fire started to get things going, and it is slowly, but surely being done in earnest. It will likely still be a while before it's released, but the fact that I've gotten at least the first 700 word scene done in one day for it is an accomplishment to me at this point. With support, I'd love to keep going to eventually finish it, which I do 100% plan to!

I also want to mention that I do have a "tip jar" Patreon set up for anyone who wishes to support me that way. I will say for those that have already been supporting me, even though I haven't really deserved it up to this point, it has really helped me save on some monthly bills, and I do want to do something special for those who've supported me a long time, even during my hiatus. Dunno what, but I owe you guys big time for the help. I may post bits and snippets of the preggo content on there, the proverbial bread crumbs as this is developed more and approved by the commissioners. If you want to support me through Patreon, trust me, it means a LOT to me, and serves as a great motivation to keep me going, and less worry about IRL things, ultimately having more free time to write!

And again, thank you for those that have supported me this entire time! You guys are a great community to be around~
Take care of your self I really like Fisianna she is such a great character like I said I relate to her and that is even harder to do than to make me love, laugh, and be angry at characters so congratulations for that :toot: ;) :cool: and if you get to making a CoC2 follower I have a base line idea you can have and do what you will with it just saying it's a option and possibly less work.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It used to link to the doc for a TF that would grant the Aphrodisiac tag to any body part it was applied to.
Yeah, that's one I'd like to go back to and fix a bit. Just needs a bit of editing love.

Lone Wolf115

@Lkynmbr24 Is your profile picture the cute shy kitten Fisianna? Sorry I don't like just the Fisi. (Because I love it it's so cute.) I realize that it makes me sound like a school girl deal with it I couldn't think of anyway else to say.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Lkynmbr24 Is your profile picture the cute shy kitten Fisianna? Sorry I don't like just the Fisi. (Because I love it it's so cute.) I realize that it makes me sound like a school girl deal with it I couldn't think of anyway else to say.
Yeah. That was a commish done way back by ToonNik. (I believe that was their artist name, correct me if I'm wrong) Wanted a chibi version of her, which came out great!

Lone Wolf115

Yeah. That was a commish done way back by ToonNik. (I believe that was their artist name, correct me if I'm wrong) Wanted a chibi version of her, which came out great!
She did come out great and out of all the characters in TiTS she is my waifu because like I said she the only one I relate to on a personal level and that is harder to do than me laughing, loving, and hating characters so bravo to you have accomplished the near impossible.
I also want to say she is the best shy kitten I hope that can become official.
I switch between two of her portraits to her shy looking one before taking her virginity then I switch to the other one that isn't Jay Echo it's not that I don't like it but it doesn't match her for me do hope Adjatha finds time to make a portrait for her no disrespect to the others but I like his the most to the others again no disrespect I know they all put a lot of work into them.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It used to link to the doc for a TF that would grant the Aphrodisiac tag to any body part it was applied to.
I can see the benefits for an aphrodisiac tongue or an aphrodisiac dong. I don't remember what effect the flag has on other body parts though... I mean, gameplay-wise. That sort of thing requires scenes to be written and coded with support included for the feature.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I can see the benefits for an aphrodisiac tongue or an aphrodisiac dong. I don't remember what effect the flag has on other body parts though... I mean, gameplay-wise. That sort of thing requires scenes to be written and coded with support included for the feature.
Yeah... I did write a few variants to some of Fisi's scenes that involved the use of an aphrodisiac tongue especially, though yeah... if it were written out by more writers, I could see it being a viable TF down the road. So far the only effect with aphrodisiac qualities that I know of for the PC is Myr Venom, which requires you to be a Myr to access this. Kerokoas (I think that's what they were called, sorry, it's been a while) also had aphrodisiac qualities to them as well, though my method was to hopefully be able to access these qualities without requiring a race change.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah... I did write a few variants to some of Fisi's scenes that involved the use of an aphrodisiac tongue especially, though yeah... if it were written out by more writers, I could see it being a viable TF down the road. So far the only effect with aphrodisiac qualities that I know of for the PC is Myr Venom, which requires you to be a Myr to access this. Kerokoas (I think that's what they were called, sorry, it's been a while) also had aphrodisiac qualities to them as well, though my method was to hopefully be able to access these qualities without requiring a race change.
The red myr venom perk actually works by forcing your tongue to have the aphrodisiac laced flag. Also Kerokoras don't have aphrodisiac tongues they have aphrodisiac sweat, that they lick up and send to their enemies using their tongues.

TheShepard256

So far the only effect with aphrodisiac qualities that I know of for the PC is Myr Venom, which requires you to be a Myr to access this.
Half-true. You need to use Red and/or Orange Pills to get the Myr Venom perk, but you'll keep the perk even if you TF away from a myr race; the only way to lose it is through Gold Pills.

Igg

Jun 30, 2018
Good to see you back.

I'm a lurker who loves Fisi but I have some question and nitpicks.

How would you make her friends know she's dating Steele, especially once you implement Fis preg content? Because from what I've seen in the hangout they, with the possible exception of Bri, don't seem to know about the relationship between Fisi and Steele, and if that's so its going to be pretty awkward when they learn that their best friend is dating the upcoming ceo they met and is now siring their child.

Could we also have a new hangout events with the three since they feel rather flat, more as props for Fisi, and I would like if Steele can interact with them, of course it can be platonic seeing as how they would likely respect Fisi to not seduce her lover. Which segues way into my nitpicks.

1. I like to have more hangout variety, and revamp the current ones.

Don't get me wrong, I like the hangout event where we briefly interact with them, whether clothes shopping, movie, or arcade, but I feel that most of them, particularly the movies and the restaurant, feels like they should be one time events, because it breaks immersion to watch the blubber or going to a new restaurant for the fifth time in a row.

2. I also like to see Fisi, and Steele, to interact more with her friends.

Something that had bothered me was is that once the sleepover ended and Steele and Fisi enters a relationship her friends seemingly vanish, appearing only when we choose to hangout, which really seems out of character for Fisi, of course we can headcanon that she hangs out with them when we don't meet her but seeing her hanging out with them is better. I think a scene where Fisi, with Steele, goes to meet her friends to tell them the they're in a relationship and having repeatable event where we can hang out with them, with or without Fisi, with some playful teasing would be nice and flesh them out. And maybe have some scenes in the nursery where they play with Steele and Fisi child. Of course they, and Steele, relationship are purely platonic.

Again I like Fisi but there are small, but glaring, gaps in her writing, like building a beautiful house but it has no windows at all.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
and if that's so its going to be pretty awkward when they learn that their best friend is dating the upcoming ceo they met and is now siring their child.
You say awkward but with how tight-knit Fisi's friends tend to be with her they'd probably be cool to hell and back that she got such a hotshot boyfriend/girlfriend to be THAT into her so easily (Then again, her cuteness makes it easy) to also wanna semi-settle with a family. xP

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Hey, Lucky! Sorry to hear that real life has been sucky... lot of that going around at the moment. However, it is good to hear you're writing stuff again, especially for Fisi! I recently started up a new Captain Steele who is romancing Fisi, and it's reminded me of why she's one of my favorite characters in the game. Oh, out of curiosity, you can interact with the door of Fisi's apartment but it never leads anywhere (at least that I could find). Was this something that you were going to use for her expac, or am I missing something?

I don't know what you have planned for her expac, but personally, I'd love to help Fisi with her family issues. It's likely too much to resolve her relationship with her parents but maybe even helping her come to terms with it would be good. Well, keep on writing and know that I will be patiently waiting for her preggo (and hopefully crew) content.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Good to see you back.

I'm a lurker who loves Fisi but I have some question and nitpicks.

How would you make her friends know she's dating Steele, especially once you implement Fis preg content? Because from what I've seen in the hangout they, with the possible exception of Bri, don't seem to know about the relationship between Fisi and Steele, and if that's so its going to be pretty awkward when they learn that their best friend is dating the upcoming ceo they met and is now siring their child.

Could we also have a new hangout events with the three since they feel rather flat, more as props for Fisi, and I would like if Steele can interact with them, of course it can be platonic seeing as how they would likely respect Fisi to not seduce her lover. Which segues way into my nitpicks.

1. I like to have more hangout variety, and revamp the current ones.

Don't get me wrong, I like the hangout event where we briefly interact with them, whether clothes shopping, movie, or arcade, but I feel that most of them, particularly the movies and the restaurant, feels like they should be one time events, because it breaks immersion to watch the blubber or going to a new restaurant for the fifth time in a row.

2. I also like to see Fisi, and Steele, to interact more with her friends.

Something that had bothered me was is that once the sleepover ended and Steele and Fisi enters a relationship her friends seemingly vanish, appearing only when we choose to hangout, which really seems out of character for Fisi, of course we can headcanon that she hangs out with them when we don't meet her but seeing her hanging out with them is better. I think a scene where Fisi, with Steele, goes to meet her friends to tell them the they're in a relationship and having repeatable event where we can hang out with them, with or without Fisi, with some playful teasing would be nice and flesh them out. And maybe have some scenes in the nursery where they play with Steele and Fisi child. Of course they, and Steele, relationship are purely platonic.

Again I like Fisi but there are small, but glaring, gaps in her writing, like building a beautiful house but it has no windows at all.
Yeah, I do get what you mean about the earlier dates feeling sorta... "outdated" after reaching a certain point in the relationship, and it's something I'd like to go back to revamping eventually, most likely by creating a new set of dates and hangout during the relationship phase, with variations considering preggo Fisi and the such. I doubt they'll be as fleshed out as the initial hangout scenes though for simplicity's sake, but for the sake of flow, it's something that does need to be done for sure. Hopefully that would knock out both issues with one stone!
Hey, Lucky! Sorry to hear that real life has been sucky... lot of that going around at the moment. However, it is good to hear you're writing stuff again, especially for Fisi! I recently started up a new Captain Steele who is romancing Fisi, and it's reminded me of why she's one of my favorite characters in the game. Oh, out of curiosity, you can interact with the door of Fisi's apartment but it never leads anywhere (at least that I could find). Was this something that you were going to use for her expac, or am I missing something?

I don't know what you have planned for her expac, but personally, I'd love to help Fisi with her family issues. It's likely too much to resolve her relationship with her parents but maybe even helping her come to terms with it would be good. Well, keep on writing and know that I will be patiently waiting for her preggo (and hopefully crew) content.
I do plan to make that door come into use for the preggo pack too, where she'll likely hang out during pregnancy or something to that effect. Something I'll figure out along the way, lol. As for her family issues, that's for a whole nother thing to broach on... which maybe could be explored a bit further if/when I get around to Isis's character pack!