Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess eyed the needles. "Ummm..... wouldn't that I don't know hurt?!", she said not liking the idea of getting stabbed in the neck by multiple needles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, they're just out." The shopkeeper says, pressing something on the back, which makes the needles retract. He does it again, and they pop back out.
"Those are the gene mod needles J was telling you about earlier." Zajak says, grinning. "You suuuure you don't wanna look like Saria?" He asks, grinning and nudging her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"W-what? I-I... I like the look... but but...... Modding? I don't know...", she said meekly while rubbing her hands together nervously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Tell ya what. Go ahead and put it in. I'll keep the option if I decide to mod her." He says, grinning.
"Wise choice. I was beginning to wonder who the slave was." The vendor says, before sticking the needle band inside the collar, then handing it to Zajak, along with a tiny remote. "You know how it works, right?" He asks.
"Yep." He says, pressing another button, which draws the needles in. Then, he hands the collar to Jess. "Go on. Put it on." He says with a grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess takes it gently in her hand and rotates it around a few turns looking it over. I was rather fancy looking. She gave her current collar a tug and undid it handing it back to her "Master" and them snapped the new one on. "Can I have a mirror?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh sure." The shopkeeper says, holding up a mirror. She sees her breasts, then the rest of her upper body. The silver collar is wrapped snugly around her neck, and the emeralds match her eyes perfectly.
"Mm. Not bad." She hears Zajak whisper.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Thankfully for her her body suit keep at lest her nipples out of sight of prying eyes, even if the suit showed off her breasts size and shape, leaving little to the imagination. Jess tilted her head looked from her new collar to her eyes. "Yeah... ok... i can dig the color.", she said finding that it did make her feel a bit more fancy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good. Come on." Zajak says, before grabbing her by the hand and pulling her away. Once they're out of sight, he slows down to a more leisurely walk. "Sorry about that. Gotta act like I own you." He murmurs, his hand dropping to her butt and giving it a little squeeze, his middle finger brushing her asshole. "So yeah. Anything else you want? Sex toys? Decorations? Stuff like that?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She sucks in a little at his bit of ass handling and her little pucker flexes as he brushes it through the hole in her bodysuit. She interestingly didn't push his hand away. she mostly tried to act like she didn't notice his big strong hand. She coughs a little when he mentions sex toys. "Ahem, well uh... i think Saria has us covered... in that respect I'm sure...", she said have littloe doubt that she would have all kinds of kinky stuff back at her place, where ever that was. "Anyway... well how about deck of cards or something... i be good to have some games around yeah?", she questioned.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I do know some card games, but..." He tilts his head. "Gonna be hard to explain the rules to you." He murmurs, pulling her in close as they walk. He was already horny again. She could tell just from looking at hi- her thoughts are suddenly interrupted as he randomly swings her off her feet and walks over to a nearby alley, before slamming her back against the wall and pressing her in with his body.
"Dammit Jess. I need you. Now." He growls, looking down at her and breathing heavily as his cocks twitch hard in his pants.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She only has to to make a tiny squeak as she's taken off her feet pressed against a wall rather forcefully. She looks up to his face searching his expression, then down at his cock's. straining in the confines of his pants. She looks around hoping no one can see them. she was pretty sure she wasn't getting out of this.... Jess gulps and clears her throat then said very softly. "Um... I'll say y-y-yes.... but... but.... can I hear a please?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down at her for a minute, before sighing. "Pretty please, with sugar on top, can I fuck you senseless?" He asks, looking down at her as his cocks twitch harder, already starting to leak precum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had to wonder what turned him on so much... she looks back down the alleyway both ways hoping no one could see them. "Well.... you did say please.... I appreciate that..", she said nodding at him nervously. She looks off to the side, blushing quite hard. "D-Do what you need to....", she said trying to relax her body in preparation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks." He growls, before lowering her down a bit. At the same time, he thrusts his hips upwards, burying the tip of his cocks in each hole. He keeps lowering her down at a torturously slow pace, feeding her his cocks a few centimetres at a time.
Once he's finally bottomed out inside her, she sees that she's been lowered till his chest blocks out her view. She also notices a few people standing at the entrance to the alleyway, looking on at Zajak and her naked body with his cocks buried inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[He totally should~ ;)]

Jess gulps as his twin peens pop out of their confines and point at her holes. She squeaks and bites her lip as he oh so slowly pushes his thick members into her, making her squirm. She gasps out once he finally slides to the hilt, her inner walls clenching down on him. She looks off to the side to see people watching them! "N-No! don't look!", she squealed and turned her head away, not wanting to see them watching her. She wasn't naked, but that bodysuit left little to the imagination. I was like being naked mostly and she was in a super lewd position so she whetted up almost instantly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... Let them look. That's what turns you on, isn't it? Letting people watch as you get fucked...?" Zajak murmurs, reaching behind to pull the zipper of her suit down, before yanking the suit down. Her tits pop free of their confines, and right into his waiting hands. He gives her breasts a hard squeeze, before bending his head down and giving her neck a soft bite. "Letting a bunch of strangers you don't even know... Watch as you get fucked... You love it, don't you?" He growls, starting to move back and forth inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She yelps as her suit is pulled down, her tits bouncing free and her nipples going insta-hard once they feel the open air. "N-No! I d-don't l-like it! T-That's not true!", she stammers outface going red as a tomato. she moans once her takes hold of her breasts and squeaks at the soft bite, she always did make the most adorable noises. "No I-I Don't- Ah~!", she moaned as he began to move inside her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Liar liar pants on fire..." He whispers, his tail coming up to prod her clit. "Look how wet you are..." He whispers, continuing to nibble at her neck. "You're getting on on this. There's no denying it. I can feel you clench harder than before, you know... Whenever there's people around. You're embarrassed. And you're still horny." He purrs, starting to thrust into her a tiny bit faster.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She moans and her legs shake as he played with her pink little pleasure buzzer. Gush begins to leak out dripping to the ground, a testament to how wet she was and could be. "N-No I-I-I-I! Ah~! Oh~!", she moans still trying to deny it stubbornly. Her breath comes in deep and hot as the embarrassment of being seen like this makes her even more horny.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You don't even have to admit it. Your body tells me all I need to know." He purrs, his hands squeezing her breasts harder, while his thumb flicks over her nipples. His tail keeps messing around with her clit, now getting a little more rough with it. "Hell, I bet you'd even enjoy getting bred like a bitch in heat. Watching person after person after person fuck you over and over and over. You'd love that, wouldn't you, you little slut?" He growls, starting to thrust faster. His cocks go deep inside her tight holes with every thrust, the nubs rubbing every tiny little sensitive spot inside. He lets out another growl of pleasure, before looking down at her with a grin. He was planning something...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess tried as hard as she could to keep her moans locked up inside, hand over her mouth. But his dicks made it so pleasurable that she can't help but make all manner of lusty noises. she tries to deny all that he's saying but her hands and tail, on her nipples and clit respectively, make it so she can do naught but squeal and squeak. her pussy passage squeezes down hard around his frist cock, while her anal walls spasum around his second. red faced and feeling full of embarrassment, she looks up to him seeing his grin and fearing what he may have just come up with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He suddenly pulls out of her before flipping her over. Her back is to him now, and she has to quickly grab the wall lest she fall flat on her face. Her tits are swinging freely below, and her legs are dangling in the air. Zajak leans over her, before slamming his dicks roughly back into her holes. His hands go up and grope her breasts, squeezing them hard as he starts slamming in more roughly.
"Helpless. That's what you love the most, isn't it? Being fucked senseless by someone you trust... While you're absolutely helpless to do anything but hang on for the ride." He purrs, burying his head in her neck to nibble and lick at the side of her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gasps out loudly as he pulls out of her, leaving her holes open and flexing. Jess has to scrabble at the wall to get a hold of it before she finds her legs held off the ground! Next thing she knows his double peens are forcefully shoved back in, making her cry out rather loudly. her nipples are diamond hard as he squeezes her breasts. She can't cover her own mouth while in this position so everyone watching could hear her moans unhindered. "stop s-saying things like that! y-you jerk!", she said as a particularly lewd moan rolled out of her mouth. the drips were coming rather quickly now his would have plenty of lube to go around. Jess looked to the side afraid of how the people were looking at her and how many there were.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees that a small crowd has gathered to watch her get fucked against the wall by her owner.

"Ooh. Hit a nerve there, did I? How would you like it if I picked up some bondage toys, huh?" He asks, chuckling and slapping her ass with his tail. His knots rest at her holes for a second, before slowly forcing their way in. He lets them rest for a second or two, before he starts slamming back and forth, fucking the knots into her with every thrust.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess squeaks and looks away her pussy hitting max wetness now that there were so many people watching. Her tongue is hanging out lewdly now and her mind fills with lust and desire, making it exceedingly hard to think. She was aware of what he was saying and she wanted ti give his butt a swat! But he had her now and she was going to get the full experience. she mewls as the Knots pop inside stretching her holes wide open and making her legs squirm around, lifted off the ground as they were.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud growl of pleasure, before gripping her hips and starting to rut her nice and hard. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He growls, before glancing at the crowd. "Ooh. Quite the audience. Want me to turn you towards them as I fill you up?" He asks, grinning and spanking her ass with his tail again. His rapid fucking is making her breasts bounce delightfully in the air, much to the happiness of the onlookers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She can only pant and moan as he really starts fucking her fast. She could feel the coiled spring the was her lust tightening and tightening as she got closer and closer to spraying her gush. she squeaks as he slaps her ass, all of her lady bits jiggling for the onlookers. she couldn't answer him every time she tried to talk only moans and mewls of pleasure would come out. "No-No! don't do that!", she thought as she squirmed, her orgasm close at hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh... I'll take that as a yes." He mutters, before pulling her away from the wall. He grabs her knees and tilts her back, making her back rest on his chest. With her legs up in the air like that, he slams deeper into her, growling and snarling with pleasure as he fucks her silly.
The crowd cheers as he finally turns her mostly naked body towards them, and they get a front row view of her holes being stretched wide around his cocks and knots.