Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gasps as they look upon her, exposed to them, the crowd, as Zajak fucks her with such abandon! "N-N-NO!", she wail as moans and cries of pure pleasure radiate out from her. Her breasts and but bouncing up and down as her sodden pussy is primed to explode. She sees them ..... sees them all looking at her.... burning the memory of her (mostly) naked body into minds. "They.... they see it..... they see is alllll!", cried her inner mind. Her back arches against him as she feels her body grow hot with lust. With her pussy leaking like cray and her ass clenching down hard she can take no more, the knots, the thickness of the cocks, and the people watching made it too much! She give a loud lust filled cry as she hit her orgasm, really spraying her lusty juice all over the place, making quite the "water show" for the spectators.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He yelps as she suddenly tightens up, before growling and slamming her down, making her take every last inch of his cocks. She feels his hot cum pumping into her in waves, accompanied by a tiny growl from the back of his throat each time his cocks pulse the cum out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess cries out even more at this, another stream of gush accompanying Zajaks orgasm. her tummy fills with his hot seed as his knots, well, knot her. Jess's eyes roll up and she lays limply in Zajak's grasp breathing deeply. "i just came.... i front of all those people....", she thought weakly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slowly pulls her off, and sets her down on her feet, with his arms still around her. "Can you walk?" She hears him whisper.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She shakes slightly the suit still hanging on her waist. she clung to him unable to properly hold herself up after a fucking like that. "N-no.....", she whimpered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. I'll carry you." He murmurs, first zipping the suit back up and covering her body, before picking her up like a baby and walking through the crowd. He gets a lot of appreciative whistles from the crowd, as well as a few pats on the back. Some bold ones even give his crotch a pat!

Once he reaches the edge, he looks down at Jess. "Home, or... Somewhere else?" He asks, smiling a little.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess breathes a sigh of relief once they are away from the crowd of people. She could scarcely believe peolpe would just sit there and watch someone get so brazenly fuck while not feeling self conscious in the least! she.... didn't mind being carried like this as much as she thought she would... it just felt so soft and warm in his arms like that.

"I..... I feel a bit tired after all that... it think.....i would like to head home.", she said tiredly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then." He murmurs, starting to walk home. He holds her firmly as he walks, and she hardly bounces. All she feels is a soft swaying motion, almost like being rocked to sleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When she wakes up, it's late evening, and she's lying alone in Zajak's bed. She can, however, hear the telltale buzz and hum of his massive sword swinging around as he practiced in the backyard. Leave it to him to be up practicing how to slice people into pieces...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She sits up slowly feeling the new collar a few times with her fingers while the other hand idly moves to her pussy and ass feeling them hoping she wasn't sore. She had gotten used o this by the feel of it.... weather that was good or bad was up for debate. She could her him swinging hear his "final fantasy" sized sword around in the back. She looked back hoping she didn't leak all over the bed.... he had filled her up good.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Oi. Don't insult his giant sword! That's his baby!]

Her holes didn't feel very sore compared to the first few times she had taken his knots in there. The bed was unfortunately a little stained, but not too much. It could be washed out with a little water. She sees Boris curled up sleeping at the foot of the bed. Did this animal spend most of his life sleeping or what?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[XD]

She had to wonder.... did he? Anyway, she thought it best to go see how Zajak's training was going. So, she adjusted her suit and headed that way.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She walks out to the courtyard to see him swinging the sword in semicircular arcs around himself. He was swinging it so fast, it looked like a full circle!

[Aaaand I'm out. Go reply to Into The Grey. :p]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess stared at this just a bit scared of how fast he could swing the darn thing. She really hoped her never had to do that to people.... the thought of it sent a chill down her spine. "Uh... hey working hard?", she said from the doorway.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As is usual with his practice, he doesn't stop when he hears her. In fact, he doesn't even acknowledge her presence. Suddenly, the massive blade flies up into the air, spinning slowly. He twists his wrists, and two blades pop out from each wrist, as well as dummies in a circle around him. He leaps towards one of them, slicing its legs off, before jumping back and attacking the other dummies, ripping them apart and eviscerating them. Meanwhile, the blade falls, and slices the un-legged dummy clean in half. The moment he finishes with the other dummies, he does a graceful backflip, pulling the massive sword out along the way. When he lands, he mounts the sword on his shoulder, before pressing something. A target pops up at the far end of the backyard. Then, the sword suddenly splits in half lengthwise, before moving apart to reveal a cannon. He pulls a trigger, and Jess is nearly deafened by the explosion that follows. She doesn't exactly see the shot, but she does see the metal target being blown to smithereens.

"You wanted something?" She hears Zajak ask once her ears have stopped ringing. He's panting and sweating like mad, but has a grin on his face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess can't help but stare at the spectacle, but when the sword turns into a cannon and fires she yelps and covers her ears as the target explodes. once her ears stop ringing she looks back to him. "That's you're training? Holy hell..... I just uh wanted to watch. Just what was that anyway?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The gun thing? That's a kinetic cannon. The impulse is built up by all the swinging around. Then, it discharges as a massive sonic blast that rips apart anything in its path." He says with a grin.
"Haven't tried it on a living thing yet... Wonder what that would look like..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess thought about that and then wished that she didn't. She shivered slightly at the thought. "I didn't know it could do that.... is this standard issue stuff?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He leans close and whispers in her ear. "Absolutely fucking not." He says, before leaning away and grinning. "It's technically illegal here, but... I know the chief of police personally. He doesn't really give a fuck what I point it at as long as it's not alive." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gives it a scrutinizing look, then looks back up to him. Actually.... didn't she see the chief of police before? yeah.... she was there after she was..... well she was there. "say was she that lady i saw after you.... rescued me?", she asked.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. That's the one. Surprised you remembered." He says, smiling. "We're kinda... Friends with benefits. But then again, a lot of people around here are." He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Figures, with a horndog like him she shouldn't have been surprised. "She seems nice.... does she live around here?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Nope. She lives in the upper part of the city. The richer districts." He says, scratching the back of his neck. "She gets a monthly pay. I, on the other hand, get paid every time we go out to raid. And so far, that's my only source of income. So yeah. I'm poor." He says with a shrug and a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Really... I..... I hope I'm not putting you in the red right now...", Jess said feeling a bit guilty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... No, not really. I mean... I've got enough for like... A few more months. And then it's time to look for some work." He murmurs, nodding.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, good wouldn't you in the poor house. I mean. i don't want to think about what would happen to me in that case.", She said tilting her head slightly. "Anyway any other plans today?"

(ok so side note here if Jess wanted to to mod herself it would be to make her self like a kitsume in case you were wondering.)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[She'll have to tell him that. And likely explain what one is. Also, Mareth kinda kitsune, or less mischievous?]

"Hmm.... Nope. Any suggestions?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(well i mean she'll still be herself but she's alwasy thought that kisunes were so pretty, i don't think it would make her more or less mischievous, however it might make her just a bit more body confident)

"Well um.... um.... this collar.... it can.... change people right?", she said looking a little nervous and fidgety.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeaaah... It can." He murmurs, tilting his head slightly. "Why? You want to change yourself? You can change yourself back if you want. You know that, right?"