Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(i know that feel man... I know that feel.....)

Poor Jess, this was way outside her realm of experience. She never went down to the club area of the ship unless they needed her to fix something.... this was turning her on and it was distressing to her that it was. Jess was shaking her ass too when she stuttered out, "N-Next part?!". She now had a thin coat of wetness in her neathers, she wasn't dripping just yet though.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm! Teach you how to pleasure him!" Saria says cheerily.
She could have sworn Zajak's boners just got even harder when she said that.
"And the best part is, he has two, so It'll be easier for you to learn. I'll demonstrate with one dick, and you copy with the other one!"
His dicks bounce and twitch again.
"So... Now for the part that makes most men blow their loads in their pants when they see this..." She murmurs, bending Jess over, before bending over next to her and reaching back to spread her ass with both hands. "Do that... And then look over your shoulder and day something sexy. Like this." She whispers, before looking over her shoulder at Zajak with the sluttiest look she'd ever seen. "Oh, what I'd give to have those big thick cocks in my holes... Master." She says huskily, making eye contact with him and holding it.
He lets out a sound that sounds like a mix between a whine and a growl when she does that. "Fucking hell Saria. You know that always gets me!" He groans. His dicks are out, and throbbing furiously as they leak loads of precum onto his belly.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Good. God. This was one of the lewdest things she's seen and they're not even fucking! She wanted her... Jess... the short little introvert of an engie to do that!? "I've been a good girl! Don't punish me like this!", she thought as a drip fell for her lower lips. They could see it easily in this bent over position...
Hearing what she said... seeing those big cocks out in throbbing and leaking pre, she was shaking. Her legs were buckling as she thought. "Now i have to... do that? say something s-slutty and spread my ass open?!", she thought as she looked over her shoulder at Zajak. her frustration was starting to show as well... she had to take a breath before trying it herself. She gingerly opened up her ass and pussy to him, legs still shaking. Then she said, "U-Um.... Your big meaty cocks.... th-they feel so good inside me... m-m-m-master!", she blurted out eyes closed. She was sorry she just didn't have the gut to say something like that and look them in the eye... she hoped they wouldn't hold that against her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out another one of those noises, and they can see his claws digging into the armrests as he tries to fight down the urge to just cum all over himself.
He finally manages to get his twitching dicks to cool down, and glares with a mix of irritation and lust at both of them.
"See Jess? You have a big, strong master. Most men would have just cum from that right away." She says- loud enough for Zajak to hear it- before standing up and making her stand too. "And another thing... Ego stroking. Do it every once in a while. Men like to feel pampered too." She whispers in a lower tone, winking at her conspiratorially, before turning around.
"Now... Part two of the lesson. Grumpscales, honey, please don't cum too fast." Saria says, giving him the puppy eyes as she bats her eyelashes.
"Just get over here before I bend you over a table and rape your brains out." He growls.
"Ooh. Touchy." She says, sticking a foot long tongue out at him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess nodds weakly hand behind her head. "Ok... ego stroking...", she said softly, trying to get a handle on her arousal. In truth she may have been just as turned on as he was... Jess had to catch her breath after that... it was must have been up there as one of the lewdest things she's done, with getting fucked in the park probably being the lewdest. She could tell they had a history.... was Saria his first slave? "W-What's part two?", Jess asked already somewhat certain what it might be...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gee. We've got a horny, annoyed man with two dicks. I wonder what the second part could be?" Saria asks, raising an eyebrow, before pushing Jess down to her knees in front of Zajak. "Dick pleasuring, obviously."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was staring at the lower most dick as it twitched and throbbed at her face. She could smell that manly musky smell coming from his man meat and it made her gulp and her pussy drip again. so she was supposed to pleasure his dicks? she wasn't sure where to start so she shakily but gently took the lower cock in her hands and began to stroke it with her smooth scale-less hands. She looks back to Saria unsure what to do.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh. Good girl. You're starting to get it." She says, getting on her knees next to her, and gripping his other cock. "Grip it firmly- not too tight, mind you. We don't want to cut off his blood flow- and slowly stroke it up and down. Once you see pre start to leak out, you open your mouth and suck it in!" She says, doing just that.
Zajak groans in appreciation at the feeling of her warm mouth around his cock.
She pulls off, before letting her tongue out. "Okay, so first you have to lick the glans, then the tip, and just keep working those over as you take his cock as deep as you can into your mouth. If there's any leftover cockmeat, you can just use your hands to play with it! Also, sucking strength is important. Don't suck like you're drinking blood. Relax it a bit." She says, before going back to working his dick over.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
More drips feel to the floor. she held the cock gently and kept on rubbing as she listened. the instructions were clear enough and were easy enough to follow... but actually doing them? it felt really hard..... "But this cock is rather big... and i don't know how it will taste....", she thought worriedly. "But I have to don't I... what kind of punishment would they dream up if I said no.... it would be something much worse I'm sure. It might be better to just bare it....", she thought they could almost see her doing the "math" in her head as she held the dripping member. She gave another nervous gulp and then stuck out her tongue to lick at the head of his cock. It was.... a different taste. His pre and his cock flesh. it wasn't terribly nasty like she thought it might be, just a bit strong. Her hands kept on stroking gently with her soft hands, sometimes stopping on the knot to play around it. "here I go...", she thought as she pushed the cock past her lips and began to suck. her face was so red that Zajak could feel the heat of her blush going into his peen.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes close halfway, and he lets out a little purr. "Mmm... That feels good, girls..." He murmurs, sighing as his cocks twitch in their mouths.
"Good job, hon! You're doing pretty great for your first time. Just keep doing that until they beg to fuck you, okay?" She asks, patting her back with the tail, before going back to sucking on his other cock.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Him? beg? A big tough guy like him?", she thought. She was uncertain about that.... but she kept up her sucking and licking. the sheer lewdness of this was driving her up in lust. Drip, drip, drip, drip went her pussy as she sucked him off. she was now putting it as far as she could down her throat, she wasn't able to hilt her face on it it was too big for her to do that but she could still play with his knot with her hands. She was starting to relax and her face was going a bit back to normal with her cheeks still red. she was starting to to get just a bit hazy now her lust beginning to build.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gaaah Saria you slutty little bitch! Why'd you get that idea into her head!?" Zajak snarls, his claws digging into the couch as he pants in pleasure.
"Because I knew it would piss you off!" She says with a winning smile, which just makes him groan.
"Oh, and, if you just want to get it over and done with quickly, you can just stick your finger in his butt, and press down on his prostate. Veeeeery sensitive. Practically guaranteed to make him blow a particularly big and messy load. Go on. Try it!" Saria says, grinning.
Zajak is too busy moaning, and likely hasn't heard her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess still sucking on his peen likcing at his cock head looks to Saria a furrowed brows as she takes in what she had said. "I-In his butt? Is that ok to do to a guy?! I guess i'll try it.... this is making me a feel weird....", she thought. She then made up her mind and her hand slipped down past his balls and found his butthole. before he knew it Jess's finger slipped inside and was searching for his prostate. finding what she thinks is it she pushes down!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps loudly and grabs their heads, forcing them down as far as possible, before blowing his cum right down their throats, grunting and moaning as he makes small movements, trying not to choke Jess. Saria on the other hand, has taken his entire cock, and is happily guzzling his cum with a smile on her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had to keep on swallowing as the cum came rushing down her gullet. She was making a few muffled noises as she did so her eyes wide as the hot seed went into her stomach. it was very rich tasting stuff... a bit salty but not to the point to make her hurl or anything.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans and lies back in the couch, panting. "You can get your finger out of my butt now, Jess." He mutters, looking down at her. "And Saria... Remind me to rape your brains out later." He sighs.
"Sure, boss~!" She teases, giving his balls a pat. "Ooh. They feel so empty!" She giggles, before looking at Jess. "How you holding up, hon?" She asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess pulls her finger out of her butt slowly and then pulls his peen out with a wet pop! She then falls to her butt panting and pussy dripping slightly. "M-My god..... I'm a little shaken..... truth be told..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Saria laughs and slaps her back. "You did good for your first time! Don't sweat it. You'll get better with time." She says with a smile. "So we'll finish up tomorrow, okay? There's no fun in doing something when Grumpscales is tuckered out." She says with a giggle.
"Fuck you."
"Oh sure. I'll just bend over next time!" She says, before his tail delivers a sharp spank to her ass which makes her yelp.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She wasn't sure if this was something she wanted to "get better at" but said nothing in opposition. Jess coughed a few time as she sat up bits of cum on her mouth. It was actually kinda silly, the way they bantered with each other.... it was.... cute in a super slutty and lewd way.
Jess had her hand on her collar and was wiping her mouth and then said, "More... T-Tomorrow....?", she said sounding worried.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It seems I can't catch a break here.... I'm just a simple engie.... is this some kind of karmic payback?!", she thought as she fiddled with her chain nervously. "I.... I see...", she said looking down. "If you don't mind me asking.... what's with the gold collar?", she asked looking at it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This? I was wondering when you'd ask. It's basically the sign of a free slave. To show others that my five years have been completed." She says, before taking it off and handing it to her. It's heavy enough to feel like it's made of solid gold! "We can take it off any time we want, but it's better if you keep it on. I mean... Bling!" She says with a giggle. "As long as you have one of those around your neck or in your possession, you'll be considered a free slave. They keep records of this stuff, so if someone steals your collar, you can just go to the slave management department, and they'll give you another one." She says, smiling.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess held the collar in her hands feeling the weight. something like this must have been worth a pretty penny. She briefly wondered how she would look in it.... No! Like hell! She wasn't just going to sit around and be a good little fuck toy for five goddamned years.... her plans will have to start soon. She wasn't sure how long she could last under all of this.

"....Wait they have a department for this?!.... I shouldn't be surprised.....", Jess said as she handed Saria back her collar.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, well... These guys are pretty organised." She says, smiling and taking it back, before putting it back on. "And... If you're considering escape, I wouldn't advise it. You'd need a ship. And slaves aren't even let close to the shipyard. So unless you could somehow build a ship that could survive the one year journey to the next habitable planet... I wouldn't try it." She says, giving her a look. Saria had been through what Jess was going through right now... And she was advising her on it. It would probably be in her best interests to listen.
"Plus... It's not so bad. These guys can be adorable. Look at him. He's already fallen asleep." Saria whispers, giggling and tilting her head to Zajak, who's fallen asleep with his mouth open; head tilted over the back of the couch. "See what I mean?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What the?! holy fuck! how did she.... must be written all over my face.", Jess thought eyes hovering on Saria. she was looking down and away as she listened, it was apparent to her now that this whole thing was far deeper then she thought. There was more too this judging by Saria was saying. As far as it came to Zajak? Well she didn't think he'd fall asleep like that... and it was cute in a way. She supposed there must be worse masters out there...

"Should we just leave him there?", Jess whispered back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. He doesn't like to be moved when he's asleep. Not that we could, anyway. He weighs over two or three hundred kilos." She says, chuckling and moving over to sit next to Jess with her knees drawn up to her chest. "So tell me about yourself, sweetie. What brings you here?" She asks, looking at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess sat in a similar manner drawing her own knees to her chest. "...It that a trick question?... he brought me here.... I was she a shipboard engineer... I like to think I'm pretty good at fixing stuff. Even when other people give up i can find a way to get it going...", Jess said tracing a circle on the floor with her finger.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. That's... Sucky. My race came here because we couldn't survive on our own planet. We were basically the first colony. And... Well... We came to the wrong planet." She says with a shrug and a chuckle. "But... Hey. It ain't so bad here once you get used to it." She says with a smile. "They're basically bound by law to treat us right. Plus, I haven't met anyone from this part of town who would treat their slaves badly. They're very gentle people." She says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
ok so at least the law was somewhat on her side... "Id be happier if i had something to fix...", she mumbled. She looked back to her. "So you're one of those demon people.... Were you his slave once? you two.... look like you know each other."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Yes and no. I was sorta... Lent to him for a while, while my master went on a mission. He um... Never returned. So... Yeah. I wound up stuck with this lump for a couple of years. We became pretty good friends." She murmurs, smiling and looking at Zajak, before looking back at Jess. "You know, if you talk to him, I'm sure you could find something to do. But... With the humans' technological progress behind ours... I doubt you'd be able to do anything useful. Maybe put some things together, but that's it. They wouldn't trust you with the big stuff." She says, shrugging apologetically.