Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gulped and her collar suddenly felt heavy around her neck... she tried not to think about it too much. "Ok how about this thingy?", she pointed at what looked like an incubator.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That? That's for keeping our eggs warm. We don't have babies. That's actually a rather old model. The newer ones are a lot safer." He says with a little chuckle. "Sometimes some parents would wake up to a boiled egg." He says with a laugh.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... so you give birth threw eggs then.", Jess said trying to ignore the thought of accidentally hard boiling you're own young! that was some dark humor on his part.

After having him explain a few more things she asked about the piece of the ship. "So what about this ship? How was she?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Humongous, as you can see. And this is only half the ship. In fact, less than a half. It was basically this thing as the cockpit, and then a large, disc shaped section behind it that housed the rest of us. About half a million to each ship." He says, tilting his head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The humans had only a few ships that large... and this one would have made hers look tiny! "Wow.... she sounded like she served her duty well.", Jess said as she run her hand gently on the ship fragment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. She did. She got all of us home safely." He murmurs, stroking the ship's side as well. "So... Anything else?" He murmurs, before tapping his forehead. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. You can go inside the cockpit if you want." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah, I'd like that. I'd like to pay this old girl some respect... not to mention see the set up.", she said nodding.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then. Come along." He murmurs, walking around to the other end of the ship. She sees that it had been neatly cut off, like with tools.
He steps into what must have been the hallway to the bridge, and walks into the cockpit.
Around her, she can see that the lights are still glowing. The ship was operational even now! Or, perhaps it was being powered by a nearby generator. She sees a large viewscreen, with alien text all over it. Around her are chairs for what must have been the ship's crew, with their displays still faintly lit up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was smiling, seems she liked the look of a well put together ship. It must ave been very cute to see her running her hands along everything with stars in her eyes. The tech my have been old by Saurian standards, but it was still ahead of anything humans had. She sat her naked butt down in one of the chairs as she looked up at the alien display with a bit of wounder in her eyes. I must have looked cute to Zajak.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She does hear a little chuckle behind her, and he walks up to her, before putting his hands on her shoulders. "This is where the captain of the ship sat." He murmurs, glancing around the room. "And yell orders at everyone, of course..." He says with a little chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had to imagine what it must have been like to command a ship this big. it must have been grand. She almost felt like she could feel the soul of the old captain barking orders about this or that. it was an interesting feeling..... She just loved ships, of this he could tell. It very well must have been the reason she went into space. After a bit she got up and gave the old ship fragment a good pat. "... you were a good girl.... i could tell.", she whispered. "Ok I'm ready to head home."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Come on, then." He murmurs, before taking her leash and walking out. He stops at the souvenir shop on the way out, and pulls her in. "See anything you like?" He asks cheerily. She can see some jewellery, some rather risqué underwear with alien letters on them, and a pair of panties that reads "Fuck Me" on the butt side.
There's also some books about their history, as well as replicas of some of the things she had seen in the museum. There was a miniature model of the ship, a miniature model of the turret, a tiny, intricate dome resembling the Old Ones' home, and tiny weapons on pendants.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looked around and noticed a conundrum. there was underwear here, but it was all rather slutty and attention grabbing. So it begged the question: what's better to be nude, or to wear slutty underwear. she blushed and looked away from the underwear. that model of the ship however she liked. "U-Um that model ship looks nice...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Thought you'd ask for that." He murmurs, chuckling and asking the shopkeeper how much it was.
"50 Vali." The female Hissa says with a smile. They always looked like they were smiling...
"Alright..." He murmurs, paying her the money once he counts it out. She thanks him and picks up the model, before handing it to him.
"Here you go. Happy?" He asks, handing her the model and patting her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-yeah its nice.....", she said as she turned it over in her hands. She.... wished she had pockets right now...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. You wanna carry it, or should I?" He murmurs, holding out his hand for the tiny model.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh yeah can you hold it... No pockets....." Jess said reminded of her stark nudity. "What Time is it anyway?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes the model, before taking out a watch styled like an old pocket watch. "Almost noon. We should probably head back now. I'll call that friend of mine as soon as we get home." He says, beckoning her forwards as he leaves the store.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gulped... she just remembered, the "training". "Oh fuck.... that.....", she though suddenly looking very nervous and self conscious. She follows him out fiddling with her collar and looking slightly red faced as the walked back to the house.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Once they get there, he lets go of the leash and sends her in with a pat to the butt. He tosses her model to her as he walks into a different room. "I have a call to make. You go do... Whatever you want till then." He says, shrugging.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess blushes slightly from the pat to her bare butt, but still manages to catch her little model in her hands. she nods and then takes a seat on the floor and looks to make sure Zajak has gone into the other room. She then make the little screen appear from her implant and starts making a message to Elizabeth. She then looks at Boris and pats her lap. "Here Boris here cuite!", she said sweetly wanting to sit with the googly eyed "doggy".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He barks and walks over to her, before crawling into her lap and purring as he settles down and gets comfortable.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She sighs and pets him. she really liked him, he was really growing on her. She scratches him right between the ears wondering if he likes it as much regular dogs do. either way she messages Beth with, "Boss have you herd about certain "training" ? My..... "Master" was just talking about it today....."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Boris rubs his head into her hands, licking it a little as she pats his head.
"Training? No, I haven't heard anything about it. Don't worry about it too much. It's probably something harmless. And maybe a little fun? ;)" She replies.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"...I hope you're right boss... ", Jess wrote back, as she stared rubbing Boris tummy. "say... is your master getting a call right now? Zajak said he was calling a friend right now..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had a shiver when she thought about what it would be like to "get with" a hissa, and then promptly stopped that train of thought before it could go any farther. "Oh uh, ok.... you don't have to go into detail....I'll see you later I hope." and then she ended the chat and looked over her shoulder to see of Zajak was coming out of the room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright hon. Good luck!"
Zajak does come out of the room, completing the remaining half of his conversation as he does so.
"Alright babe. Thanks a ton for this!" He says, before cutting the line and looking at her. "Well... She said she'll be here in about half an hour. What do you want to do till then?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess looked like she was thinking. "I have a another question. Is you language hard to learn?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Yeah. Since there aren't that many similarities, I suppose it would be hard to learn." He says with a shrug.