Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, I was just wondering if i could learn a few words....", she says fiddling with her collar. "You know just in case these stop working for some reason....", she said pointing at her ear piece.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He puffs his cheeks out, looking down at her. "Well... This is going to be a little hard. Hang on." He murmurs, walking into his room. He comes out a while later with what looks like a large datapad, and sets it down between them. He beckons her closer and taps the floor for her to sit there.
"Alright... Let's start with the basics." He says, before typing something on the screen and turning it to face her. "This means 'hello' in our language. The transliteration is below." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess took note of it, following the symbols with her eyes. She then took a shot at saying it hoping her strange sound noise was the word she was trying to say. "Um.... Looks like... Te'hlick?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A little more on the E. Teeh'lik. That K is supposed to end a little sharply. Might be a little odd on your tongue, but give it some practice. Say it again." He says, smiling a little.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah ok....", she said nodding with a hand under her chin. "Ahem.... TEE'hilK. Better?", she asked looking at him head tilted.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Yes. Now, we move on to..." He writes another word on the datapad. "This means 'yes'. He says, turning it to her. The pad reads "Koro". "And this means 'no'." He says, pointing to the word below it. "Bakoro", it reads.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh huh... you're "yes" and "no" are similar. That's kind of interesting from a language stand point.", Jess said as she looked them over, then she gave them a try. "Bokoro? Koro.....?", she said somewhat uncertainly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehhh... Good enough. Now... Right and left. Basically the same as yes and no. Here." He murmurs, writing something down on a datapad, before turning it to her. "Yokin" it reads. "That's 'right'. And, left is obviously... "Boyokin. Basically anything that's the opposite of something, we add a Bo behind it. There are some exceptions, of course, but for the most part, this rule applies." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"At least your language has some easy rules... Ahem, Yokin...... Boyokin.", she said much more confidently. She was quick on the uptake it seemed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good. Now... Let's try something a little more complicated." He says, writing another batch of letters on the datapad and showing it to her. "Nassi ona Lazia?" It reads. "That means 'What is your name?' in our language." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh that's a bit tougher....Lemme see here.... N-Nassi ona..... um.... Lazia?", she wasn't sure if the emphasis was right.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it's a bit more like En-Nassi, but yeah. Close enough." He says, right. Before the doorbell rings. "Ah. Here's our friend. Go open the door, would you?" He asks, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess looks to the door then back to him. She takes a breath and then gently pushes Boris off of her after giving him a pat on the head. she then stands up and tries not to think about her nudity as she adjusts her collar and then opens the door.....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees one of the demonic looking women she had noticed around town. She's tall, maybe six feet. She has large black horns curling out from her forehead, and a pretty, angular face. It looked a little vicious too... She had emerald green eyes, like Jess's, but with yellow sclera. She had a curvy figure, with hefty DD breasts, and a perky ass curvy enough to die for. She had wavy black hair long enough to reach her hips, and had claws on her fingers and toes. She had normal coloured skin all over. She had a golden collar, but there was no leash or master attached to it.
"Oh hello there, hon. Are you the one Zajak wants me to train?" She asks, grinning and pulling her into a hug.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gives one of her little "Eep!"s as she squeezed by the hot bodied "demon". Her nipples get hard immediately and she was blushing like crazy. this lady was a bit much for her..... being bi meant that a body like that would also get her going as well. She looks up at the woman's nipples for a seconded be for shaking her head and saying, "I-I-I..... y-yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Awww.... You're so adorable. Zajak! Get your scaley ass out hear you imbecile!" She yells.
Zajak comes out of the room with an eyeridge raised. "Excuse me?"
"When were you planning to tell me you got such an adorable little slave!?" She yells, smooshing Jess's cheeks together and kissing her lips. "She's so shy and cuddly I could die!" She squeals, giggling.
"I suppose introductions are in order... Jess, this is Saria. A free slave. Saria, this is Jess. My new slave." He says, rolling his eyes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess is squirming slightly in the tall woman's grasp blushing quite hotly after getting a kiss from those luscious lips. She looks between the two of them and does her best to try and keep her eyes up on her face. "U-Um, h-hello miss Saria...." she said holding out her hand to shake as her eyes were trying really hard not to look all over her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello, you adorable little thing. Nice to meet you too." She says, smiling and shaking her hand. "So Zajak. What sort of training did you want for this cute little number?" She asks, grinning.
"Well... I was hoping you could... You know... Show her the ropes and stuff. Basic things a slave should know." He says.
"Ahhhh. Gotcha. I'll handle it. You want me to do it here or back at my place?" She asks.
"That's up to to her." Zajak says, looking at Jess.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was looking back and forth between them. Whatever place this girl had... it was probably a good idea to not go there...
"Here is f-fine.....", Jess aid meekly, her eyes downcast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Awww. I'll have to get all my toys now. Are you suuuure you don't wanna come to my place, hon?" She asks, squishing her cheeks together and giving her the puppy eyes.
"She's made her choice, Saria. Don't force it now." Zajak says with a sigh.
"Awwww. Fine. Buzzkill." She says, sticking her tongue out at him.
"Don't make me toss you to the Ragarrs. Again."
"Oooookay. Don't want that." She says with a cough. "Aaaanyhoo... I'll be back! Toodles!" She says, slapping Jess's butt as she runs off somewhere. She's out of sight in less than a minute.
"Sorry about that. She can get a little... Excitable." He says with a little chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh no... "toys" that can't mean the regular kind..." Jess thought with a gulp. she held her butt after the slap. "Does everyone have to do that?!", she grumbled, blushing. she watched her leave unable no to watch that ass of hers sway.
"Oh... i see.", she said in response to Zajak.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As she watches her run, she notices a long tail swinging around behind her. She had unintentionally kept it hidden, it seems.
"Right... So... Just cooperate with her, okay? She's actually quite fun to work with. Hell, maybe she'll involve me too." He says, grinning. "Wouldn't you like that?" He asks, nudging her, all while still having that silly grin on his face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I have the distinct feeling that "fun" your talking about isn't the standard definition.....", Jess mumbled looking away from him. "Ok Jess calm down.... how bad could it be? It might only be slightly embarrassing... yeah...", she said trying to settle herself down but, the fact that that a girl like that was going to teach her something made her sweat slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hahaha! Of course not. It's the sexual kinda fun." He says, winking and slapping her butt.
About ten minutes later, Saria returns with a bag, and completely naked. "Well then! Let's get started!" She says with a grin, holding up the bag.
"Nice. What do we start with?" Zajak asks, grinning.
"Oh, just the basics. Like... Teaching her how to... Dance." Saria says, grinning and winking at Jess.
"Ooh. This should be interesting." Zajak says with a grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was feeling very nervous now and was fidgeting on the spot. "D-Dance? But I'm no good at that.....", she says look off to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, you will be. Don't worry about it." Saria says with a giggle, grabbing her shoulders and turning her around before walking into the living room. "You come too, Grumpscales. You'll enjoy this!" She says, laughing, before making Jess stand in the middle of the room.
"Okay. So rule number one of slave dancing... Be loose. Rule number two, look sexy. Rule number three... Maintain eye contact. Got it? Now repeat it back to me." She says, putting her hands on her hips and grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was sweating slightly as she was pulled into living room, eyes shifting about nervously. the rules of the dance sounded simple enough... but also very embarrassing. After a nervous gulp she said, "Um.... R-Rule one: Be loose.... R-Rule two: L-Look sexy.... R-Rule three: Maintain eye contact.", she said red faced. That last one sounded the hardest to her... her eyes would always look away when she was embarrassed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good! Now... Follow my movements!" She says, before standing across her, and bowing, before starting to dance. Her arms and hips swing about, and she dances in a very provocative manner; shaking her hips, running her hands over her breasts, bending over, and basically just doing a striptease. Sans clothes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At first Jess was frozen hands on her collar. "But... But.... I c-can't be s-so lewd! I-It's not in my nature!", she though as her nipples popped up. this woman was a bit too sexy for her. However, Jess didn't want to get in trouble.... so against her own need to go hide somewhere she began to dance... She was certainly a novice but she wasn't nearly as bad as she thought. she was a flexible girl, came with being a ship engie. so her moves did have a flow even though she was shaking like a leaf.
She copied her busty teacher shaking her hips, running her hands over her breasts, and of course bending over... her pussy was getting a little moist by doing this dance and she hoped to god that they hadn't noticed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. Some guys would kill to see what I'm seeing right now..." Zajak says huskily, grinning and leaning back so they can see the pair of erections straining at his pants.
"Ooh. Getting a little hot under the belt, Grumpscales?" Saria teases, giving her ass a shake.
"Hell yeah I am." He says, chuckling.
"Good. We'll need that for the next part." She says, grinning.

[My sister is irritating the living hell out of me. Sorry for the late reply.]