Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That last bit did seem to put a dampener on her spirits, she was hoping she could do some semblance of her actual job and not just sitting around and doing house work like a sex-maid. But Whatever! she'll figure something out... Information was what she needed so she'd keep her eyes peeled and ears open.
So she was lent then had to stay with him... didn't think that was how it was. She could only Imagine how... lewd things got between them.
"So uh, you gonna sleep over here?", Jess asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Depends. Does he still have that extra bedroom?" She asks, tilting her head.

What extra bedroom?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait what extra bedroom?!", Jess said looking quizzically back at her. "was he lying to me about not having another bed this whole time!?", she thought looking over at the sleeping reptile.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Huh? He didn't tell you? Ahahahaha! He played the same trick on me!" She squeals, laughing and slapping her back.

[Omg. I thought if replied. Sorry!]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(oh its ok XD That has happened to me to!)

Jess faceplamed and her hand ran down her face as she gave a sigh. "....Oh did he?", she said flatly. "You think you can show it to me? he won't mind I hope...", she asked while she gave the sleeping Zajak a side eyed glance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Just don't get pissed. He just wanted someone to cuddle up with at night." She says with a giggle, before getting up and walking deeper into the house. She takes a right at the bathroom, and Jess is immediately faced by a door. "There you go. Guest bedroom." She says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She opened the door and stepped inside taking a look around. "So we'll be in here?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Sure. If you don't mind..." Saria murmurs, pushing her inside the small room. It was rather sparsely furnished, with just a bed and a table. Maybe that's why Zajak made her sleep with him. Maybe he didn't want her to think he was poor or something.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hadn't considered that possibility... Was he more self conscious then he let on? I was an interesting thought.... just how soft was her under all those scales.... and the tough guy act.

"Its... fine I needed some time away for.... the sake of..... my y-you know..", she said as she took a seat on the bed. She was maybe just a bit embarrassed to be sharing a bed with super hot demon looking woman, but she figured there wouldn't really be any "funny business" until tomorrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaah, I understand... Anyway, you can just get into bed. I'll join you soon, alright?" She says, before walking out of the room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess nods and get into bed trying to quiet her mind. she get the covers over her body and snuggles in glad to not have to worry about cocks suddenly pushing into her ass out of nowhere... well she hoped.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, she'd probably have to worry about fingers and tails, but maybe Saria had had enough for a day.
Maybe.
Eventually, the demoness walks back in, toweling off her hair, before sitting down next to her, completely naked. "So... How long have you been here?" She asks.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess had to think about that... it all kinds blended together in her head. "Feels like.... only a few days..... maybe 2 or 3...?", she said softly and uncertainly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. First time. That happens. You get adjusted after a while." She says, smiling and patting her head, before lying down next to her and holding her arms open. "Come on. I don't bite." She murmurs, smiling and curling her fingers inwards.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess rolled over to look at her. It was a very tempting offer.... and she was bi the boss had told her so. The big sexy breasts and the lovely soft looking skin of the demoness looked like it would be a very cozy place to be... "Welll o-ok....", Jess then scooted her way over to Saria.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She smiles and pulls her into a hug, squishing her head into her perky breasts. "So... Yeah. Would you like to know some things about Zajak? He isn't a very talkative person." She murmurs, smiling and stroking her hair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With their breasts pressed against eachother Jess blushed slightly. Her head was in a rather soft and cozy spot and she had to look up to talk. "Uh, uh, um.... yeah he isn't...", Jess agreed, cheeks a rosy red. She then thought for a second as she adjusted he position in Saria's arms. "Does he have any family?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Not that I know off. His parents passed away a while ago, and he never had siblings. That I know of, anyway. And, obviously, he never got married." She murmurs, one hand reaching down to caress her butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"R-Really? Huh.", Jess said as her blush grew a little. Her own hands drifted down a little and rested on the demoness' butt, feeling her curves. "You'd uh... think the girls would be all over him.", she said somewhat jokingly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"They usually are. I don't know why he's turned down so many of them, though." She says with a little shrug. "Probably waiting for the right one to come along?" She murmurs, wiggling her hips slightly to get Jess's hands moving.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was a good strategy, keeping Jess talking meant that she wasn't paying to much attention. Her hand then began to roam around on the nice piece of ass that was in her hands. She might know her type, the kinda girl too busy to know what she likes.
"I guess.... He's a warrior right? but what kind of job does he do anyway. he hasn't gone to work or anything since I got here.", She wondered aloud.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... He's sort of in the army. He's a raider, basically. Whenever they go out, he captures people and brings them back. They're paid quite a lot, actually." She murmurs, slowly tracing a finger around her asshole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh.... so.... government funded then....", she said as she felt the finger at her back door. it flexed and she shifted a bit, her breasts rubbing against Saria unintentionally. "U-Ummm did he have Boris back then, when he had you? Was he a cute puppy?", Jess asked face getting wholly red now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yes. The little thing was adorable! He would always play around with Zajak and I. He just couldn't stop licking us and making a mess of the place." She says, giggling as she slowly slips the finger inside, before gently thrusting it in and out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she gasps as the finger slips inside her butt, not quite interrupting the thoughts of an even cuter Boris. She wished she could have seen it. She was a dog person at heart and liked the silly thing even if it wasn't quite a dog. Her cute little butthole clenched around the invading finger and her hands gripped that hot demoness ass firmly in response. Jess was going to ask just what was going on here but she was preoccupied with the soft fingering in her butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Saria leans in, before locking her lips in a kiss. She slides another finger into her ass, slowly thrusting it in and out, as she grinds against her body, rubbing their breasts together. "God I wish I had a dick. I could fuck you senseless..." She whispers, panting slightly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess goes, "Mmph?!", as she taken up in a kiss and another finger was slipped into her ass. Honestly how did she not see this coming?! She was mentally kicking herself over this. Her hands squeeze that butt of her's even more... as her nipples pop up ready to rub against the demoness' nips. Her clit emerges from it's hood ready to rub on any bit of Saria's body. This was getting very hot very fast and Jess was soon panting too.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Saria moans a little as Jess squeezes her butt harder. "Ooh... Getting a little frisky there, honey?" She whispers, chuckling and thrusting her fingers in faster. Her knee comes up and grinds against Jess's pussy, stimulating her clit and pussy, even as her other hand goes up to grope her breasts. Her fingers run over the erect nipples, playing with and teasing them.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gives a cute little strained moan once the fingers start going faster in her tight backside. she squirms about slowly and her thighs grip Saris knee so it stays there to pleasure her. Lady juice was getting smeared on her knee, a sure sign that Saria was doing this right. Jess jut her chest out just a little, not consciously. Her body was taking over, liking what she was doing with her breasts and nipples and give her ample room to play with her boobs and hard nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know... I have a strapon in my bag..." Saria whispers, still grinding against her body. Her tongue rolls down to lick at her nipples, slathering the erect buds in her spit. "We could use it..." She murmurs huskily.