Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pokes a few more keys before looking at Elmyra expectantly while nodding at the piano.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was shaky on her feet and she put her arm around Walsh thankful for his help. she also took note of his soft wolf fur as she leaned on him. "Can you walk me over to Mel... and wendy..... i think i gave myself a very big dose.....", Umi said as more drips continued to fall from her folds.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the slime girl watches her hands move rather intently, her normal smile replaces by a focused expression. When Elmyra finishes, she puts her hands just like Elmyra's and plays that portion of the song... all be it slowly and a little sloppily.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Maybe if I cannot play the song you can" Elmyra then continued to teach the song to the slime girl trying to get quicker each time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl shook her head from side to side and continued to play that one part of the song. She points to Elmyra, then the piano and plays her part again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again the slime girl followed her tempo and played the part she was showed. Their timing was a bit off... but like this she might be able to play the full song out!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well looks like you are more useful than I thought" Elmyra gave a pat on the slime head before playing the song again, trying to fix her tempo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two practice for a few hours but Elmyra soon finds herself getting rather tired. She did have dinner a while ago so it must be getting late.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well it's enough for today, I will take a bath and go to sleep... You, you can... Do whatever you're doing when I am not around I will be here tomorrow morning" Elmyra left in direction of her bedroom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she heads back to her bedroom, it is rather impossible to not notice the slime girl walking along right beside her with a smile on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl nods her head happily, taking Elmyra's hand in her own as they walk along.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I remember finding a bathroom with a bigger bath while looking around today, do you think it's a good idea?" Elmyra said while looking at the slime girl with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she nods her hand and starts leading her up the stairs to the master bath they met up in earlier. She points to herself and raises one finger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two quickly arrive at the master bathroom on the top floor. The tub here is massive, able to fit four people of her size with ease.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I Could give you a name... Lina, yes Lina. It means friendly in my language. Do you like it?" Elmyra said as she was trying to get the water to a nice warm temperature.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The water heats up quickly and the slime girl nods her head happily, hugging her once more and kissing her cheek.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and kneels down by the edge of the bath, smiling happily as Elmyra soaks in the tub. She seems rather attached by this point.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"If I ever make it back home I will take you with me. Now get in the bath I want to have some fun!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina smiles and slips into the bath water, snuggling up with Elmyra and resting her head on her shoulder, their breasts pushes together.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra just sat back and decided to pet Lina head while closing her eyes quickly falling asleep for a quick nap.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta chuckled. "Binx, in the three days that we've been in this labyrinth I've managed to play broodmare for an entire stable of horses, been the public cum dumpster of a village of dragons, made love to you and Greta multiple times, and just a little while ago got gangbanged by an entire village of lizardmen. What do you call that?" she asked, appreciating Binx' attempts to defend her, but realizing that her life had taken a very raunchy turn since she had entered this place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
By the time Elmyra wakes up again, she is completely soaked in goo, Lina's body having absorbed all the water yet again. This time though, she is also asleep on her shoulder, dozing peacefully.

Binx bites her lip and gives her a big smile "I would call that amazingly hot and makes my cock throb!" she laughs and hugs her a bit tighter "I don't care! I really like you Unta! No one has really cared for me like you do... I.... I love you Unta!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Now it's my time for revenge" Elmyra moved her hand toward Lina pussy and started to play with it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina shuddered as her pussy was teased in her sleep, her arms and legs holding on just a bit tighter at the suddenly input of lust.