Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Cum, honey, cum as hard as you can!" Unta cried, as her tail squeezed even tighter.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As she felt herself getting stretched by Inaros's tongue, Melanie knew it was over, and with a final shuddering gasp, her pussy clenched down, spraying the tip of his tastebuds with femcum as her cock throbbed and shot her load. Her breasts, too, were hard at work, and doused him with a fresh stream of nectar as she writhed blissfully in his palm. "Fuuuck that's really great." She moaned still high in the peaks as the slippery organ worked her over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
with just a bit more grinding, Binx buried her face into Unta's back side and wailed in pleasure, her cock surging before massive torrents of musky horse cum flooded her womb and pussy! Any lizard cum that might have still been inside was completely overwhelmed by her augmented load, tidal waves of the stuff pouring out between them as it rapidly flows about.

His brows perked up at the mix of flavors and he starts licking up her cum and nectar, humming at the curious combination. "hmm, I was not expecting you to have actual taste to you... what a strange creature you are Melanie... I mean that in a good way, to be cetain."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As the bliss of Melanie's orgasm, as well as each respective stream of fluid, faded away, she perked right back up at the giant's words. "I gotcha, thanks! It's pretty neat to be complimented by a king." She giggled, giddy with the afterglow of the climax, and still tickled by his tongue as he swabbed her clean. Her wings beat harmlessly behind her in response to the strange touch, twitching, but not in discomfort. "You're pretty fine yourself. I'm just glad to help an old dog get some action."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
umi breathing was gettong deeper and faster as her puffy lips engorged and opened, her clit then popped out so it too could be rubbed by Buscos big cock. Umi had to admit.... she liked the feeling of Busco's big strong hands on her ass. It was now getting rather slick on Umis pussy and she began to moan into his mouth as he grinded against her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"An old dog? Ha! You are probably the first to address me in such a casual manner." She slowly sets her down on the floor so she can move as she pleases. "Should you fail to navigate this place... and seek refuge from the horrors that can await behind the doors. Call out my name... I shall return you to me. Do note, that is a one way trip... I could use the company after so long."

Deciding the fore play has gone on long enough, he slowly lowered them both down onto the floor. With Umi laying on her back, he broke the kiss and moved down to between her legs, grinding his cock against her slit and clit before smiling and pushing the tip into her pussy with a moan.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Woah, gosh, thanks a bunch for the offer." Melanie stretches her legs, standing and rocking on the balls of her feet as she ponders how to address such hospitality. As a start, she buries a hand in her thick curls of red hair, pulling a single short strand free as she wraps it around the ring finger of her right hand. "We'll have to put a pin in that one for now, but hey, if there does come a time where I think I'm gonna die, I'll be sure to click my heels three times and will myself right back here to keep you company. But uh- probably don't count on it though." She comes clean with the last part, wiggling the makeshift reminder tied to her finger as things suddenly feel a bit awkward. "Welp, I'm gonna go check up on the chillens'. Wish you the best King Inaros!" She says, putting a spring in her step as she re-approaches the team.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sees Walsh, Samara and Korlish off to the side playing cards while Busco is currenly fucking Umi while Wendy watches.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a gasp as she felt the head of buscos cock push into her. She was sent a spark of pleasure right up her spine with got her all nice and wet. she noticed Wendy watching her and that got her going even more. "W-Wendy's w-watching? Oh god..." she said as her lips clenched a little around Buscos tip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco groans and slowly sinks his cock deeper and deeper until the entire dragon cock is buried into her wet and puffy snatch. "Oh gods above... you are are a tight fit!" He says while slowly starting to move.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Thankfully for Umi, Zil were built for having lots of sex (as much as she would most likely want to forget, or deny), she she was able to fit his big long peen as her walls wrapped his cock hard. Her sweet honey cum was quite helpful in letting him push in and out of her puffy sex. Umi's face was awash with blush as busco began to give her want she really needed. "O-Oh god B-Busco.... were you always this b-big?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nah.. I was more... mmm... of eight inches before I got this dragon cock. Not complaining though... really sensitive." His pace slowly builds to the point his balls lightly slap against her ass with every thrust and he leans forward to suck on her nipples one at a time.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie sauntered up, struck with delight as she found Busco and Umi going at it. She could've laughed, completely oblivious and unabashed to any discomfort the latter might have to her presence. "Woohoo! Go Umi!" She cheered, pumping a fist in the air as she inched over to sit by Wendy. Though she considered having one of the wolves deal her into their game, the show in front of her was too good to miss, and she settled in to watch.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Busco was treated to a taste of Umi's sweet honey as her sucked on her nice hard black nipples. This of course got Umi all squirmy and shaky, getting sucked and fuck felt... really good and she was soon moaning out (much to her dismay). "gah! I'm moaning out load everyone's gonna look at me!" she though as her hands went to the sides of her face. Just then she herd Melanie cheer her on and that made her head swivel to look at her. Melanie could see some wonderful blushing and pleasure fIlled expressions as Umi gave a gasp. "M-M-Mel?!" she cried as Busco felt Umi clench down even harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco groaned as Umi got even tighter around his cock. His pace picked up again and now they were going a good rut, his balls slapping against her loduly with every thrust. He sucked harder and harder at her nipple, draining it of honey before switching over to the next one.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sudden pressure of the cum-blast was just enough to push Unta to her own peak, and she came as she was filled to the brim with Binx seed. Wishing that she had someone to hold while it happened, she settled for clutching her breasts, causing twin streams of milk to trickle out form her nipples.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hiya Umi! Glad to see you getting close with the rest of the crew. Treat yourself girl! Busco, she's a dream, amiright?" Melanie clamored in her seat, scooting closer to Wendy with a wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With one final shudder, her orgasm comes to a stop and Binx pulls her cock out with a wet slorp. She moves around Unta and to her front before pressing her face between her breasts and hugging her.

Wendy looks back at Melanie and smiles "Hey girl... you need something from little old me?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was giving big loud moans now. With Busco's balls slapping her ass and the way his huge dong rubbed her insides she was very much a squirming pile of fuck. more and more honey was pulled from her bountiful breasts giving him something sweet for all his "hard work". "Oh god.... Mel if-if you watch me like that I-I'm gonna lose control!", she cried feeling her lust swell.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco pulled away from her breast with a smile. "You know... it ain't just them. The others are watching... and that big king over there is watching too. you are the center... mmm.. of attention right now!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Center... of... attention?", Umi said. Umi then looked around to see all the eyes on her and she squeaked in dismay. "Oh god no! D-Don't look! I-Its so embarrassing!" Umi said as she started crying out, feeling Busco's thrusts even more. More wetness was leaking out of Umi's cunt now covering Busco's cock in a sweet flavored sheen. then Bosco felt something poking at his leg, it was Umi's stinger. The cap was still on it but it could easily be removed of he wanted to remove it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
his grin grew wider as she finally realized everyone was watching her little session. With a snort he reaches down and pulls the cap off of her stinger. "Kind of curious about this to be honest." He moves it up and pokes umi's leg with it.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh nothing much. My breasts are feeling a bit heavy is all. If only there were some darling pal nearby who'd be willing to lend a hand?" Melanie pulled herself practically onto Wendy's lap, before snickering like a fiend at the silly facade. "I've got two boobs full of nectar, and the show over there's only just beginning." She cackled wickedly, watching just as intently as Umi got poked with the stinger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy grins and wraps her hands behind Melanie's back, her hands sliding down to grope and squeeze her rear while she leans forward and wraps her lips around her left nipple, sucking and licking at it to get at her rich bounty within.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Feeling her cap being removed she still managed to say, "Huh?! Busco w-w-wait!" but then she was surprised to feel her own leg getting stung but her own stinger! "nonono!", she cried but it was too late, her vemon gland pumped a dose of her own lust venom into herself! the pain was quickly replace buy her whole body shuddering as her venom worked through her system. Now Busco's every thrust was magnified buy the effects of the venom and Umi's snatch was overflowing with her girlish juice! her long Zil tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her eyes began to roll up wards as her mind was exploding with pleasure!

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco laughed and put the cap back on before setting back into fucking her now over flowing pussy "Amazing! She is... mmph... squeezing me so tightly now! Its like a water fall of sweet lube!" his pace gets a bit faster, his hands grabbing onto her breasts and squeezing the honey out of them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was swamped by her pleasure now, only vaguely aware of what was going on around her, she was however aware that everyone was definitely looking at her now. Her beasts gave of her bounty freely leaking all over her chitin corset with Busco's big firm hands playing across her nipples sending wave of blissful feeling through her body, to say nothing of the intense feelings she was getting below. Busco could feel Umi's pussy throb around his member as he trusted quickly into the lusty bee. She then started moving her hips with him unable to control her actions at this point.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That a girl Umi! Try and... mmm... move those hips!" He grabs her legs and throws them over his shoudlers so they dangle over his back which also lifts her hips up, giving him a better angle to dive his cock into her puffy slick sex. He quickly dives back down to resume gulping down her honey while his hands just play around her body, sliding up and down as he sees fit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hooo~ Hooo~ Hooo~", went Umi as Busco gave her a new angle for fucking. She could feel his big cock poking at her cervix with every thrust making her arch her back and curl her toes. the vemon was driving her up the wall in pleasure and her fumes were making a pink cloud around her. she then started thrusting her hips even harder on Busco's shaft making their hips slap together lewdly as more and more honey leaked out of her cunt. She could feel her orgasm began to build now.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco would likely not last much longer as the pink cloud round them was driving him near crazy with lust. Her pounded away at her pussy before one particularly hard thrust pushes the head of his cock directly into her womb! He was now basically double fucking her as he pounded away at her pussy and cervix, his cock throbbing and leaking pre cum inside her.