Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta sat back and enjoyed the gentle love making as Binx slowly slid in and out of her. Lifting her tail up and draping it over Binx shoulder, she began gently patting the laquine's backside in rhythm with her thrusts.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"You bet you are!" Melanie's grin was from ear to ear as she kept egging him on, grip tightening as she struggled to not fall off. With a bit of difficulty, she scrambled around a bit until she managed to turn herself around, ass now facing Inaros. Her damp cunt smeared lubricant all across the top as she did so, and she gripped the head firmly with all four of her hands as she set a few fingers at his cockslit, pressure growing as she sought entry.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx coos at the gentle pats with every thrust, feeling it ad just a little bit more force each time she sinks to the hilt. Her hand explore Unta's back side slowly and carefully, feeling the powerful large body in front of her. "Unta, your body is so big... I feel like I could just hide away from the world under you. So warm and safe...."

Inaros grunted as she began to tease his urethra and his cock gave a throb that bobbed her around. A sudden burst of pre cum was her answer before her hand slipped in to the wrist and he gave a sharp gasp at the feeling.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
A bit startled by the sudden throb, Melanie came to her senses with glee as she found her hand buried in the king's urethera. Smile returning to her face, and body resuming the grind against his length, she began to rapidly pump her fist in and out of the giant's cockslit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros' breathing is getting heavier as she pumps into his cock with her fist, more pre cum leaking out and soaking her body as she goes to town. Suddenly she feels her legs spread and Inaros uses his pinky finger to rub and stroke at her pussy.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"What a gent!" Melanie squealed in joyous surprise as she bore down harder onto the massive cock. The touch from the king only spurred her on more as she sank her fist in to the forearm. With speed like a boxer, she plunged her arm in and out, faster and deeper, as her legs wrapped tight around the treetrunk of a dick. Her other three arms were hard at work too, massaging the head all around and at the sides, as her forked tongue snaked down for a few licks as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros rubs her pussy quickly, stroking it up and down while teasing her lips open several times. She suddenly feels herself being lifted up and held in front of his cock as it throbs... which could only mean one things. A massive surge of cum splashes into her front, soaking her completley with just one squirt! A second one soon coats her back, then a third, fourth and finally a fifth shot which leaves her as more cum than anything else. He gently sets her down on his thigh and sighs. "I forgot... how good taht feels."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I know, right? Told you it wouldn't hurt to try!" Melanie sputtered from within her new cum coating, not at all disheartened by the fact that she was basically drowning in it for fear of being rude. He was still a king after all, a king who just had her hand inside of his cock, but a king nonetheless. Melanie hadn't quite reached her orgasm yet, so her tiny fingers tried to sneakily skim down to her clit to finish herself off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Allow me to return the favor." He reaches forward and wipes her clean with his fingers, getting the worst of it off of her body before lifting her up... and opening his mouth!? She is suddenly dropped and lands on her tongue, his mouth closing and casting her into mostly darkness. Before she can panic though, his massive tongue starts moving, slathering over her entire body while focusing on her tits and pussy, prodding and licking them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh dear...", Umi said as she herd a torrent of cum being shot from the giant king. Then looking back to Wendy she said, "How do i even ask them about that?!... but um... Busco seems like n-nice guy...", Umi said shifting nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Easily!" She turns her head "Hey Busco! Umi here is a bit antsy if you know what I mean! Can you come on over and help ease her tensions?" She asks bluntly. A hearty laugh fills the air and soon Busco is standing near by "Eh what? Need a bit of help do you Umi?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave Wendy an embarrassed wide eyed expression at her bluntness then looked away from them both tapping her fingers together nervously. "Oh geez... does she have to be so blunt about it?", Umi thought as the hot blush engulfed her whole face. "Yes- I- well- I....", Umi said, having trouble voicing her need.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy laughs and pats her shoulder "Come on Umi, take a deep breath and just ask him."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh gosh....", Umi said trying to center herself. She looked back and forth between them both and gave a heavy sigh. "Um.... Mr.Busco... would you mind um.... helping with me... get some relief...?", she said a little shakily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco grins and nods his head, already dropping his bag and ditching his chest pieces to show off his upper body. Her has a bit of a belly to him, but his arms are ripped with muscle and his chest is like a barrel. "Not a problem. Any requests or just straight up rutting?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I Um I....", she was getting hot just looking at her strong body, she was also a little worried about how big he was down below. her fumes were wafting around quite a bit now, as if anticipating her lewd escapade. "I-I-I would appreciate it if you a uh... were um... gentle with me..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can do that" He says simply as he drops his pants and reveals his fully erect foot long three inch thick dragon cock above his quartet of balls! "Like what ya see?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was quite surprised to see just what Busco was packing. "oh god... that thing is-is so big kind of like Mel's!" she thought as her pulse quickened at the thought of his meaty member pushing into her. She tried to answer him with. "Well um... Y-You certainly take care of yourself....". she then got up and took a step forward letting Busco take a good look at her naked body, her nice full breast and wide hips, her nice black nipples and puffy lipped zil pussy. She felt incredibility embarrassed.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"H-Hey Inaros!" Melanie cried out in surprise and possibly protest, followed by a wail as his massive tongue worked her over. "Ugh, this is weeeird. Just uh- do me a solid and don't swallow? Alright?" She turned herself over in his mouth, keeping far away from his throat as her hands took their place at her junk. Her whole body was slick with his saliva, and her fingers disappeared into her cunt, straight to the knuckle, as she fingered herself like there was no tomorrow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, with a little help from Greta, you could probably hide out inside," Unta joked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco grined and stepped forward, taking Umi's hand and pulling her in to a gently hug "Now, it has been a while since I tried to be romantic about this. So cut me a little slack." He then slowly pushes into a kiss while pulling her hips forward, his cock slipping through her thighs and rubbing at her puffy black pussy.

Inaros opened up and let her fall out and onto his palm "Forgive me... I forget myself. Things have changed haven't thy... old traditions from when this temple was lively still linger." He lifts her up to his lips and presses his tongue against her pussy, wiggling it against her thighs, clit and slit all at the same time.

Binx stopped thrusting and fell silent for a moment. "uhh... was that a joke or an invitation? My mind is going foggy so it is hard to tell."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The cool air outside of the giant's great mouth was a blessing to Melanie, and she panted and squirmed as his tongue slathered across her groin. The thing was too big, too slick, and too squishy to not be touching her absolutely everywhere. "Oo damn! It's fine, it's fine, just don't stop!" Her legs kicked at nothing out of reflex, ass wiggling into his touch as the slippery tongue brought her closer to her peak.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a gasp into his mouth as Busco's big dragon dong rubbed her puffy slit. With him being this close he could smell Umi's wonderful sweet lusty sent and his cock was soon being coated with Umi's sweet secretions. He could feel her shudder in his grasp as he fires of her lust were stoked once more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inaros kept at in just as she asked for, his massive tongue licking and prodding at everything between her legs. Her pussy, clit, ass, thighs... everything is coated in his slit as she happily licks her out, the tip of his tongue being just narrow enough to spread her pussy lips open.

Busco breathed deeply of her scent and had to fight back the urge to throw her down and mount her like an animal. his hands roam down her to ass and grab her plush cheeks, giving them a firm squeezing as his tongue slips into her mouth and his thrusting against her slit gets faster.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That depends," said Unta. "Would it be too weird if it was an invitation?" she asked, hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head quickly, her cock throbbing at the idea "No! Not at all... it... actually sounds both really sexy and really cozy at the same time." She says with a smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we'll have to look into it some time. For now though-" Unta clenched down as hard as she could with her sore pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx gasps and moans as her massive cock is suddenly clenched and she gives Unta a grin, thrusting her hips again but at a faster pace. "Right... that is for later, now I need to treat my lover!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta smiled, and wrapped her tail around Binx' hips, holding her lover's pelvis against her own massive ass. "Come on, baby, grind it in to me. I want you let it out as deep as you can," she coaxed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx coos and nods, grinding her cock around inside of Unta. She is throbbing and drooling pre cum inside of her, a sign that she wont last much longer. "Unta... I'm... I'm gunna cum soon!"