Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra moved her second hand toward her own pussy and started to play with it at the same pace as Lina.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina slowly opens her eyes and shudders at the feeling, smiling up at Elmyra and slowly moving back. Two cocks spring form her crotch and she gives her a questioning look, asking if she wants it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's heart skipped a beat. Wrapping her arms around Binx, she pulled the smaller woman into a deep kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx gives a happy squeak and happily pushes back into the kiss, her arms still wrapped around Unta as she does all she can to try and get closer to her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta wrapped her forelegs around Binx, covering her in as much of herself as she could, while continuing the kiss. Slowly she pressed her tongue against Binx' lips, trying to part them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She didn't have to do more than press before Binx parted her lips and playfully licked at Unta's tongue. her cock was already rock hard again but she didn't see eager to act on it, more focused on the embrace she found herself locked into.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie ground once into Wendy's touch, and then hopped up to meet Umi halfway, throwing a hand over her shoulder. "You look a little tense there Umi. Don't suppose there's any way Wendy or I could help?" She brought a hand to the curve of the burdened Zil's back, giving her a toothy smile and wink to accompany the playfulness in her words.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi bit her lower lip softly and said, "Oh w-well... could i maybe... sit with Wendy and you and... and.... and.... maybe.... g-get a drink...." She had hard time saying te last bit, but Mel's nectar was so yummy to her and she felt it would help.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy falls over onto her back in shock and pouts "Well then... I guess we are done!" She rolls over and gets up, heading over to the group.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The kiss became more desperate, as Unta reached up to gently cup one of Binx' breasts, giving it a tender squeeze and tweaking the nipple as she rearranged the laquine so that she was laying in the lap of Unta's forelegs. Once she was situated, Unta's hand drifted from the pert breast down her toned stomach and finally to the base of Binx monstrous dick. Unable to actually fit her hand around the behemoth, she settled for resting it on the underside and slowly drawing it up the tremendous shaft, up and over the flat head, and then making her way back down. Meanwhile, Unta's kisses had moved from Binx mouth down to her neck, where she planted peck after peck as she slowly worked her way down.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx moved with her lead, spreading her legs wide to Unta could reach all of her cock and balls and shuddering as her hand slipped up and down while her mouth trailed kisses down her neck. Wanting to give something back, she grabbed Unta's breast and brought it over to her mouth, sucking her nipple into her mouth and quickly drawing the milk out from within.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta let out a strained sigh as her milk let down. "That's it, baby, let me take care of the work, you just lay back and enjoy it." Cradling Binx to her chest in one arm, and slowly stroking her manhood with the other, Unta pulled the massive dick forward so that it was parallel with Binx body. Her hand continued to stroke from the base to the medial ring, but Unta's lips pressed against the underside of the head, planting big wet kisses down the shaft as she lowered herself to the ring, and started back up. Eventually, she gave up on kissing, and instead simply let her tongue drag up and down along the length; pausing at the tip to tickle the head with the tip of her tongue each time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx's cock throbbed at the oral treatment and it only encouraged her to pull more and more milk from Unta's breast. Her tongue lashed at her nipple, desperately trying to return the favor to Unta while her hands squeezed and groped the rest of her breast. With a sad whine she popped off of her breast "Unta... more... I need more of you than this... I want inside like you said."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta stopped her motions completely, and stared at Binx. "Are you sure you want to try something that crazy?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I mean.. yea? If you are maybe... I just want more of you than touching like this. I want to make you feel good too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, then-" Unta got up, carrying Binx in her arms and walked over to Greta. Tapping her with her toe until the lizard woman opened her eyes, Unta looked down at her and smiled. "Morning, sleepy-head. Hey, just curious, but how stretchy can you make a pussy?" she asked bluntly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta groaned and sat up, blinking her eyes a few times before smiling at her "Stretchy enough to make normally impossible things possible. Why? Need some more work done?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, lets say I wanted to put something... big inside me." Pausing Unta gave Binx a quick heft in her arms. "Say, a hundred and thirty pounds big?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta chuckles and rolls her eyes "Honey, you are massive compared to the likes of me and Binx there. that would be child's play with your already large size. To be honest... I could probably make your pussy and womb stretchy enough to shove... hmm... three or four grown men in there!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's face suddenly went dead serious. "Do it," she said simply. "As big as you can."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhhh, ok then Unta. Whatever you want." She placed her hand on Unta's side and she can feel her insides changing a bit. As quick as it started, the feeling fades away "There you go, that is as stretchy as I could possibly make you. Anything else or can I go back to sleep?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's eyes lit up at the sudden change. Tossing Binx onto her back, she grabbed Greta and pulled her into a tight hug, burying the smaller woman's face between her breasts. "Greta, what would we do without you?" she cooed happily, holding Greta close for several long moments.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta squirmed about before giving up to Unta's strength and she just returned the hug as best she can. "No worries Unta... it is nice to have someone so willing to make changes!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta set her down, and turned to Binx. "So, you ready for this?" she asked, excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods her head with an excited smile and her boner throbbing. "Yes!"

Greta just shrugs her shoulders and lays back down, asleep in just a second.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta plopped down on the floor and raised her tail. "Well, lets see how the dick feels now, first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods and pulls up behidn her, slowly sliding her massive member into Unta's welcoming pussy. She still gets teh same lovely stretching sensation as usual, but she can feel that it can go MUCH farther than that now!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, ok then." She grabs her pussy lips and gives them a pull. Pleasure slides down Unta's spine as her lips stretch wider and wider until Binx simply can't spread her arms any farther apart! "Uhh, Unta... this is my arm span!" She calls out to her... and Unta feels she can do even more than that.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, if we're going to do this, then lets do it. "Why don't you start with your feet, Binx?"