Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Still hungry? After all of this. Well I was feeling a full! Ahhhh!" Elmyra started to moan loudly as Lina pace got quicker.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina nods her head and silences her with another kiss, fucking her faster and faster while her hands milk her breasts like one would milk a cow... how familiar.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra just leaned over Lina and got both her hands behind Lina head to get a better hold on the kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on pounding away at Elmyra's pussy and ass, leaning into the kiss and making their tongues wrestle. Her thrusts get shorter and faster as her pleasure rapidly reaches its boiling point.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra grip Lina as she climax, milk rushing out of her breast. Her whole body contracting from the pleasure. At the same moment Elmyra gave a few quick hip trust to help Lina reach her climax too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina squeezes her tightly as she cums, blasting her pussy and ass full of gooey cum and further increasing their own gooey texture. Elmyra's breasts have sunk into Lina's body and now leak milk directly inside of her, much to her pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra wakes up an unknown amount of time later in one of the soft warm beds with Lina affectionately cuddling up against her while she gentle suckles from a breast as to not wake up up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pops off of her nipple and smiles happily at her, giving her a firm hug as a good morning.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So I will dress and eat a little bit, you can wait for me at the piano and practice a little bit. I will join you in 15 minutes" Elmyra said as she got off the bed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina nods her head and slides out of bed, giving her one more hug before leaving the room and heading for the basement.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra walked back to where the kitchen was and made herself some toast to eat and finally got back in the basement.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The deep sounds of the piano met her ears as Lina kept on playing her half of the song, she had it down rather well by that point.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I see you made some progress, I think it's time to master the second part!" Elmyra then got beside Lina and started to slowly play the second part.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lina waits for her to finish before playing her part again, slowly trying to sync them up together.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moaned as Binx squirmed inside her. She had never been able to find a dildo big enough for her, but she figured that this was pretty close to what those wiggling ones felt like. If not, then dildos were overrated, because this was the best thing that Unta had ever felt in her life. Still she couldn't help but wonder how her lover was doing. Standing up with her front legs, she squatted and gave her insides a little squeeze, trying to get Binx' head back out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx suddenly slips out til her arms are free once more "Huh? Something on your mind Unta? It is sooooo warm inside you! Way better than any bed I have ever been in!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Seeing Wendy climax like that and with Mel pumping her full of her sweet minty cum got Umi even more leaky. Melanie could feel Umi's cunt squeeze her fingers wanting more. Umi had to swallow faster with the nectar coming out so freely, the taste was still wonderful and made her even more lusty. soon her hips were moving of the own accord on Melanies fingers rubbing her slit against her hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just making sure you can breath," replied Unta, lifting her back legs again and letting her new occupant slide back in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx smiles at her "Don't worry.. for some reason I can!" She slowly wiggles her way back inside and Unta can feel her moving deeper... before a familiar pair of fingers begin to tease and caresses her cervix.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Happy to see Samara and Busco getting some action, Melanie grins, panting hard as Wendy soaks her in girl cum. Her oversensitive cock twitches, going soft in the otter girl's tight cunt, before slipping out with a small waterfall of cum. "G...ugh... pulling out." She grunts, still getting hammered from behind by Korlish. "Umi, there anything else you want? That lust venom fucking you up or anything? If you need dick, just ask. I can handle it." She manages, still stroking Walsh like a madwoman as her fingers work the bee gal's g-spot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Melanie suddenly feels herself pulled backward and further impaled on Korlish's cock as the horny wolf man behind her grows more and more aroused. Meanwhile, Walsh is thrusting into her hand as fast as her can, pre cum drooling down onto her leg while he continues to gulp down her nectar. Based on the throbbing and rapid lashing of his tongue on her nipple, he won't last all that much longer."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was now surrounded by sexuality her heart raced as she gulp down the nectar. This simple act seemed to up her lust up along with how wonderfully Melanie was working her pussy. Melanie's hand was now soaked in her sweet lusty secretions, she was getting nice and hot all over. Mel felt the heat and lust fumes radiate from her pussy once again as she was still in need. She couldn't deny it... she needed.... Mel's cock.... but her being so awkward about sex in general made it very hard for her to ask. with a big bit of reluctance she moved her mouth off of Melanies teat , "M-Mel.... can I.... can I... h-have.... ", there was blushed filled pause form Umi, then she cried, "Your c-cock!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"All you... have to... do is... ask." Melanie smirked as she moaned, working out the sentence with some effort as Korlish reamed her from behind. Her cock slowly throbbed back to life, the lust fumes setting a glazed look in her eyes as she stared wantonly down at Umi's bare breasts. With a quick grope of the soft pillows, she lay the Zil down on her back with a gentle shove, lining her girthy member up with Umi's wet slit as the force of Korlish's thrusts helped her enter with just the tip.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was shaking ever so slight from the grope on her breasts as Melanie got her down her down on her back. She stared at the lengthy candy cane member as it's tip was quickly pushed into her wet, needy, honey leaking pussy. Her puffy snatch was still quite sensitive from her earlier round with Busco so when she felt the tip push inside she gave a gasp and her walls gripped the tip. Her lust fumes were forming a bit of a pink cloud around her and most likely making the others a bit more lusty. Umi face was so hot with bronze blush that she was sweating. "...o-oh god.... p-please... give it...t-to me!". Umi was quite ashamed of herself, asking for such lewd things...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta gasped as the entrance to her womb was prodded. She hadn't expected the magic to alter that, but she relished the idea now that it was there. Her legs began to wobble at the strange stimulation she was receiving, and she soon lost her footing, falling to the floor and rolling onto her back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx continues to tease at her cervix with her fingers before Unta feels her lips and tongues working around the sensitive area. It carries on for a while before Unta can feel Binx spreading it wide open.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's eyes widened again at the bizarre sensation. Wait, she's not going to try and...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yes, it would seems he is going to try, as the next feeling is Binx slowly worming her way into Unta's womb one fluffy foot at a time!