Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi made a cry of pure ecstasy as Busco gave her the deepest fucking in her entire life, rubbing the inside of her womb as well as her vaginal walls! It all was so much Umi had never felt such pleasure in her entire life! Her whole world became one of lust, pleasure, and desire. under such circumstances she could not last... So she came. Hard. She fell face first into a brain melting orgasm. Her Pussy clenched down hard as her honey like girl cum squirted forth like a faucet and splattered all over Busco's waist as she cried out in pure bliss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her squeeze his cock tighter and soak his crotch in her honey was the final straw. With a cries that sounds like a mix of a moan and a squeal he hits orgasm, shoving his cock into her womb and hosing her down with an impressive amount of cum! More and more is pumped inside until her stomach pushes out just a bit before he finally falls over backwards, his cock slipping out from her covered in yellow honey.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was still leaking a lot of honey, even after she climaxed with Busco, and she continued to moan and shake form the effects of her own lust vemon. Her mind was still so full of fuck she could do nothing but lay there and leak on the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh moves over and leans over her with a concerned look on his face "Umm, is she going to be ok? She still looks really out of it..."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeesh, I hope so." Melanie nonchalantly slipped a hand down by Wendy's pussy, massaging her clit with her palm as two fingers pressed inside, thrusting like muscle-memory as she gave Umi a look once over. "Umi? You feeling alright?" She called, still subconsciously focused on Wendy as hearty swallows of sweet nectar were drawn from her tits. The feeling was too pleasant to spontaneously pull away from, but she still held out one hand in Umi's direction, either to touch her, or offer her to join.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy kept on gulping down her nectar and moaned into Melanie's breasts when she started rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. She would have said something... but Melanie's nectar is just too damn good, she can't bring herself to pull away.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi blinked and tried to break out of her lusty haze Her eye finally locked onto Melanie after a second or two of blankly staring in her direction. "M-Mel?.... Wha?", she said weakly. "Oh I still feel foggy.... is this what my venom does? oh dear..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta cradled the smaller woman between her tits, slowly rocking back and forth as Binx caught her breath. "God, what did a slut like me do to deserve you?" she asked, smiling down at her lover.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx giggled and tried to squeeze Unta as best she can. "I don't think you are a slut... you just have your own tastes. Even if you are a slut, which I doubt, I like you all the same!" She kisses the side of her breast and tries get closer.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hiya Umi. You feeling okay? Apart from the whole lust venom business part. A lil bit of extra horniness never killed the cat." After a moment to ponder the mixed-metaphor, Melanie settled for being cheeky instead. "Of course, we've got quite the crew on hand to help you with that! We'll be here watching it all too. Doesn't that sound great?" She cooed, emphasizing the exaggeration with a quick flick to Wendy's clit and a soft jab to her g-spot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy's toes curled adn she gave a light squeak as as she shuddered in pleasure, sucking harder and Melanie's nipple and giving it a tender bite.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra rushed to the door and opened it "I found the secret passage, now you owe me dinner!" Her voice was full of joy at the idea of getting a step closer to home.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James was on the other side of the hall way and quickly runs over "you made it in! Now we just have to find the key! Wonderful!" He stops and stares at her and the goo girl "Ah, I was wondering why you were naked again. Also, I don't owe you dinner... we never bet again..."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Come on don't be a bitch about it! The slime kinda helped me... Whatever I will look around the left part of the bedroom, if you see anything with a link to the piano it's probably the key!" Elmyra quickly started to search the room

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He bristles a bit and frowns at her "You are not a very good diplomat are you? Something tells me you were part of the working class back where you came form?" He walks into the room and starts searching.

As Elmyra looks about the room, the slime girl follows her about. every time she bends over the slime takes it as a chance to grope her ass and slide a finger along her pussy.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie sighed, savoring the bliss of the otter girl latched onto her nipple as well as the extra spurt of nectar that the tender bite earned her. "Holdup, just a second, I'm just gonna... there we go!" With a quick edit to their positioning, she now sat facing Wendy and between her legs. The sheer length of her candy cane cock poked forwards far enough to brush against the girl's stomach. "How's that? Still ay-okay?" She asked, hoping that Wendy wouldn't have to lean down too far to reach her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In response, Wendy grabbed her candy cock with both hands and began to pump it up and down while continuing to suck and gulp down her lovely nectar. She hums happily, sending light vibrations down her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl frowns and looks at her sadly. She blubs at her, probably trying to get her permission to do so anyway.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl puffs out her cheeks and stomps away, sitting down in the middle of the room and glaring at her. Meanwhile, James is rooting around under the bed before he comes slipping out with a grin "Found some sheet notes!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He hands the page over to her and... oh dear lord. It is a really complicated song! Her hands would have to fly across the keys to play this song and it would require a great amount of skill even then! "well... can you play it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi shook a bit more on the floor as she saw Melanie and Wendy going at it and not to mention Melanie's little jab at her saying that they would all be watching her. She looked at Walsh who was standing nearby. "W-Walsh.. could you... help me up...?" she asked weakly.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well maybe... I just need to get back to it, if you give me a couple of day maybe..." Elmyra knew how hard it would be for her to play the song, but she was optimist about her skill.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh's ears perk up and her nods happily "Oh sure, let me just get you up there." She grabs her hand and pulls Umi up to her feet, supporting her with is own body. "There you go!"

"Well, a few more days for me to search through this place! wonderful! Though I guess you are expecting dinner tomorrow. Ah well, I am going to look about the other floors for any hidden treasure! Have fun with your slime friend!" he laughs and walks off, leaving her with the slime girl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl follows her down and sits to the side to watch her play. The song is... well, it feels impossible. She has to move her hands and fingers faster than she has ever worked them before. She continues to miss keys left right and center.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I will need something to help me pulling this one out... I don't want to do this for the next 15 years... Do you have any idea?" Elmyra asked the slime girl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slime girl looks at her and smiles, getting up and hugging her happily while looking at the piano. A minute goes by and she finally makes a move, sitting next to Elmyra and putting her fingers on the keys, blubbing happily as she pushes one and noise comes out.