Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you've got one now," said Unta, holding Binx close. "And right now, I need you to do something for me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I need you to cum in my pussy," Unta whispered. "I can still feel the jizz of those lizards sloshing around in there. I want you to wash it out with your own, and make me yours again."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"That's more like it!" Melanie cooed as she sped up her grinding, excited with the reaction from Inaros as she dragged her fluffy chest and body harder and faster atop his massive shaft. Her clit was getting plenty of attention from her straddling, which only spurred her on more. With the bottom pair of arms still at work on the base of the giant's dick, the upper pair traveled upwards, palming vigorously at his gargantuan balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx's cock couldn't get any harder than it was right now as she stared up at Unta with lust in her eyes. She plants a quick kiss on her lips before moving around behind her and lifting her tail up and out of the way. She gently rubs her cock against the entrance to her pussy before slowly sinking it in to the hilt, her augmented size giving Unta the loverly sensation of being filled.

A bit of color was coming to Inaros's cheeks as he watched Melanie use her entire body to try and please his shaft. It took a minute or two before she felt herself being lifted up, Inaros' cock finally rising after years and years of disuse. "I... I'm hard!" He says, clearly surprised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods her head and shudders as she feels Unta wrap around her cock yet again. Her hands grip the base of her tail and she slowly starts to pull back and thrust it, setting into a basic piston motion, gasping and moaning at the feeling. "Unta... you feel... so amazing... as usual...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx kept her rythm slow and steady, trying to treat her new lover right as she claimed her pussy was still sore. He massive tool easily scrapped against her walls and forced the lizard cum from her pussy.

"Well... I was going to suggest poking the big guy over there... but it would seem Melanie got him up all the same."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"O-Oh well... I guess that would have worked... but gosh... I've never actually used it before...", Umi said as she looked down at her abdomen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really? I guess you are a bit timid aren't you? A venom like that could be used for all kinds of fun!" She laughs happily and gives Umi a kiss.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi's fumes perked up even more at that kiss as her arousal was easy to read. she had been a bit on the horny side ever since she climbed up the pillars and Wendy could tell that the girl could use some "Help". "I always have cap on it just in case I don't want someone to get painfully lusty on accident.... when ever i get um really lusty I start getting this impulse to sting some one! its kind of scary...", she said trailing off.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Not so fast! I thought you would just take my milk, you can whatever you want as long as you dont make my pussy more slimy ok?" Elmyra hand moved her hand to jerk off the twin cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy lets her hands roam over Umi's body, groping her breasts and sliding down to lightly play with her pussy. "Oh? Are you getting that feeling now? Because you are smelling up a storm with those fumes. Should we get some of those guys over there to scratch your itch?"

The goo girl just rolls her eyes and pulls her cock out of Elmyra's hand. With another bubbly smile, she sinks one cock into her ass and the other into her pussy, sinking them in to the hilt with a shudder of pleasure. Meanwhile, Elmyra's breasts have been absorbed into the slime girls and she can feel her gooey body tugging at her nipples to pull out her milk.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi puts on her always lovely looking bronze blush as Wendy plays across her body with her smooth otter fingers. "Scratch my itch? what do you.... oh... i get it...." She said after putting her hands over her face. She remembered how those three wolves were when Melanie got her covered in minty cum and she wasnt sure if she could handle them again.... but on the other hand she could feel her body begin to fill with need. "Oh gosh.... well i dont know... but I feel very um... horny... so maybe i do need it..." She said her face getting even more hot and flushed.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra rolled her eyes back when the twin cock plunged into her "What am I doing, being fucked by some goo creatures and enjoying it. Fuck it, this labyrinth already took whatever of nobility I was left with. At this point I should just enjoy this while I can" Elmyra moaned as the slime was pounding her holes enjoying each trust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"WEll... you got a good choice here! Walsh is a cutey, Korlish has that roguish flare to him and Busco looks like a ton of fun! Who you going to ask? All of them maybe?"

The slime moved faster at the sound of her moan, finally getting some real reactions from her. Her body sucked more milk from her breasts and she pushed her cocks in deeper, eager to hear more from Elmyra.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuuuuuck! You want to hear more from me?!" With this Elmyra started to moan even more, she could feel both her pussy and asshole producing plenty of lubricant at the great delight of the slime fucking her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ever so slowly the slime laid her down on the smooth floor, fucking her holes quickly and deeply as her gooey shafts lube them up nicely. She moves her actual head down to suckle from her tits one at a time. AT this point, Elmyra's entire lower body has been sucked into the gooey body fucking her.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Don't engulf me who... Nwaaa!!! Whole I still need air to survive!" Elmyra said, her breath short from the ecstasy. "You seems so hungry... Faster please! If you could reduce the size of my tits it would be awesome!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head but does drink faster while pounding into her wholes. More and more of her body is pulled into her gooey form until she is up to her neck and completely at her mercy. With a smile on her face she stats kissing at her neck and jaw, listening to her sweet moans as she teases her entire form.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuuuuuuuuck!!!" Elmyra came as the goo teased her entire body. Her whole body was shivering from the orgasm. "How can you make my whole body feel like this!" Even if she had no respite, she was already well toward a second orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The goo girl giggled happily and kept on fucking her as fast as she could, her gooey cocks pistoning in and out as fast as she could possibly go. Elmyra was lost in a sea of pleasure as her breasts were milked, her holes plugged, her ass groped, her legs and feet massaged. Every sensitive area on her body was being shown some rather loving attention... all for the price of her milk and her sweet voice moaning.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra continued to give her what she wanted until the second, third, fourth orgasm then she was simply too tired to continue and her breast were rater dry at this point.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her run dry and slow down, the slim gives one final thrusts and blows her gooey load inside her ass and pussy. More and more is pumped into her before she starts feeling really full. Finally, she comes to a stop and rests her head next to Elmyra's, nuzzling up to her and keeping her wrapped up in her goo.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ahhhhh, now will you let me free and show me the secret door" Elmyra said exhausted by the fucking she had received

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and slowly gets off of Elmyra. She can't help but notice her pussy and her ass both feel more... slimey. Seems she can't control that affect she has. None the less she moves over to the two sinks and turns on the hot water on one, cold on the other. She turns both nobs on the tub and tilts one of the torches to the right. A shifting can be heard as the floor mirror slowly slides to the left, revealing a secret passage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The passage lead her through several bends and soon she steps out into the master bedroom. a huge king sized poster bed sits against the back wall, several dressers are scattered about and a ful sitting area is here as well. The slime girl walks out after her, seeming to follow her about now.