Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Way up at the top platform was a lever on the wall. She was able to grab it and with a fair amount of effort, it slid down with a clunk. The room shook and rumbled as the pillars slowly shifted about to realign into some easy to clime stairs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a gasp and a "woah!", as Melanie hugged her and then spun her around. Umi couldn't help but chuckle as she was placed back on the ground, "Mels" enthusiasm was just kind of catchy sometimes. "oh please be careful!", she called to Melanie as she flew her way up to the lever. Then once the pillars began to move she gave a yelp and crouched down, but once she looked back up the pillars had realigned themselves!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh whispers and looks up the new stairs "well, that makes this a lot easier!" He smiles happily and heads up the stairs first, the group slowly following after him.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Looking at the wildlife of the labyrinth, no this isn't exciting, it's scary. Whatever we have a key to find. I will look around in the basement."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, far be it from me to have all the fun," Said Unta, slowly running her hand up the length of Binx' cock. "Tell me, which part of the story did you like best?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh very well, I will go and check the next floor up for any leads. Meet back here in three hours to check in." James finishes off his food and heads out to search the house again.

Binx thought about it while shuddering under Unta's touch "Umm... oh geeze... I honestly can't pick a favorite... it was all really arousing."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta loved the effect her teasing had on Binx. There was something about the little laquine squirming in her lap, trying not to loose it, that she found just adorable. Leaning in she nibbled on the edge of one of Binx' lop-ears and whispered. "Binx, are you about to cum?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie was feeling a bit bold with the new achievement of flight, and after taking a deep breath to ease any and all tension, she dove daringly down, swooping up at only the last moment to harmlessly tumble at the group's heels. Immediately, she was reduced to a writhing mass of limbs as she struggled to stand, laughing uncontrollably at the events of the day. "Well gang, it's been an adventure, that's for sure!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a worried gasp as Melanie tumbled to the ground and ran over to her. But hearing her laugh she was relieved. "Mel! you need to be more careful!".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara laughs and helps Melani up "Geeze girl... what has gotten in to you? So you can fly now, won't make a difference if you break something messing around like that!"

Walsh: "She is right Melanie, try to keep your excitement a little contained.

Binx squirmed a bit more, her lop ear twitching lightly at her teasing nibble "No... not really... but it does feel really nice... your touch and caress. I feel safe with you Unta... I guess that makes you my dom huh?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The basement is still full of clothe covered furniture and other random items. After searching for a while, she finds a piano that for some reason seems important to her... like it might be the key.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie stood well on her feet, still unabashed in defense of her excitement, and smiling like a fiend as she held up both hands. "I know, I know. I needed a good fall is all. Puts me back on track, right? These wings and I are gonna get along just find, just gotta remind myself of the danger by tumbling down this once. Totally makes sense to me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The group nods and heads up the stairs before reaching the top and coming across Eviaan once more "Well, you guys figured out my little puzzle room. Best of luck as you move further inward. If you ever decide to stay in the labyrinth... come back here, I will treat you just right!" She winks at them and moves aside.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Huh, well if we ever figure out how to come back, we just might. Thanks a bunch Eviaan. Wish you the best! I'm gonna name my wings after you!" Melanie waves vigorously at the location-bound harpy, wings flapping behind her as she heads with the group towards their next door.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave a curt wave as she followed behind them sticking close to Wendy and Melanie just in case.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door slowly opens and in front of them is a long hallway with something way at the far end... it kind of looks like a throne or something with someone sitting on it.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie kept Umi right under her wing, literally, as she draped one across her shoulder. This time around, she'd hang back and leave the first impressions to someone else in the gang. The concept of kings and queens had always intimidated her, and that throne felt surely foreboding.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco took the front this time, heading deeper into the hallway with the rest of the group behind him. They soon reached the end and saw a massive stone throne. Sitting on the throne was a giant of a man, easily 20 feet tall and wearing a regal robe over his huge body. He looks like a normal human... just massive. with tired eyes he looks down at the group and speaks in a low voice.

"So... someone finally manages to reach my throne. Oh how long it has been since I have seen life other than my own."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The tired look in the giant's eyes seemed passive enough for Melanie to level with, and she went back on her previous plan to speak. "Well hiya right back atcha. I hope you like company as much as the fine folks before us." She beamed.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well it's been ages since I had piano class, I could still give it a shot" Elmyra said to herself as she was sitting on the small bench. She was rusty, but the basic were still there, she just played a song she remembered barely.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again Umi felt quit a bit more exposed in the eyes of someone as important looking as this... he looked like a regal sort and here she was stark naked in front of him! She quickly hid behind "Mel" to trying vainly cover her nudity.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The grand piano sung her song beautifully, but nothing happened. It is most likely that she needs the appropriate sheet music. Hopefully it is in the house somewhere.

The giant of a man gave them a tired sigh and slowly sat up in her throne, dust falling from his mighty body from years of not moving about. He blinked slowly at the group before speaking "I am king Inaros, rule of this temple and the people inside. You have reached me without losing a single member of your group... thus I am permitted to answer two questions. My knowledge is vast, so consider these carefully."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra left the piano alone and got upstairs. "JAMES! I THINK I FOUND THE KEY!" Elmyra shouted in the general directions of James

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Wow, that's pretty wild." Melanie blinked, not used to getting favors from the labyrinth. She shied into a huddle with the group. "Uh, crew? What are we thinking here? Do we wanna go for something broad, like how does one consistently navigate the labyrinth?" Another idea sparked in her mind. "We could ask him for directions to the tundra maybe!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
James came running down the stairs so fast that he tripped and rolled across the ground before springing back up with a smile "Really?! You found it?! Where is it?!"

The group all huddled up with Melanie.

Walsh: "that should be one of our questions... who knows what has happened to Diana over all this time. She needs us"

Korlish: "I agree, but the next question could be anything. what about asking who runs this labyrinth? Maybe... how do we get out of here for good?"

Busco: "Now hold on there... I get that this place can be hell, but it is also a playground if you play your cards right! I say we learn how to navigate it at will! Then we could come and go as we please!"

Samara: "Navigation sounds like the best plan... I mean... think about it, that does both of our questions in one. If we know how to navigate, we can get back to the tundra and still have a question open."

Wendy: "Think he could tell us how to control this place? Having this labyrinth under our own control sounds really cool."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"The piano... I think I need to play the proper song on it. The thing is that I don't know the song in question. Did you ever found any music sheet here?" Elmyra said full of hope

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No I haven't.... but... i bet I know where it is! The master bedroom, the one room I have not been able to enter! The front door is locked so there has to be a secret way inside!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Okay, okay, navigation sounds good." Melanie nodded along with each recommendation, feeling an odd twinge of both coy satisfaction and dread at the use of the word "playground" again. "Wendy, I'm digging the way you think. What if we found a way to control this place? We could work to be nicer to our travelers and still have a blast. Although..." she suddenly realized that the thought of escaping the labyrinth had slipped her mind. In fact, the desire to escape hadn't been with her for days at least. Hopping from room to room was what she was accustomed to now, and that scared her. As such, she became tentative with her words. "What if... maybe... we wouldn't want to leave if we were in control?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco: "If we are in control... why leave at all? The only reason this place sucks is because we are at it's mercy... and that is dangerous. But if we had the key to the city... boom, problem solved!"

Korlish: "I... guess that works out. So long as the dangers are tamed we would be fine right?"

Wendy: "Hang on... what if the answer is simply 'you can't control this place'? Then we just wasted a question."