Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta: "Not at all! Come on out back and lets hose you two down before it starts to dry." She leads Unta and Binx out of the house and around to the back of the barn where she turns on the hot water tap and starts cleaning them off again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta enjoyed her version of a morning shower, lifting her tail so that Greta could thoroughly rinse out her cum filled pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta happily went along with that, hosing her out as best she can with Unta's permission and before you know it they are both clean once again. Seeing as how it was mostly Binx's fault, she gets mop duty and spends the next hour cleaning up the cum in the house.

Greta: "well, that is it huh? I guess I am finally leaving this pervy farm. A bit nervous to be honest...." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't sweat it," said Unta. "I'm sure there will be plenty of horny animals to play with in the next place we end up. And this time you'll have us with you." She set a hand on Greta's shoulder, to let her know she wasn't alone, before heading towards the door.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx and Greta follow along side her and the trio head out of the farm house and north into the grassy plains. They only need to walk for an hour before they come to a door just randomly set up in the middle of the field. 

Greta: Well... here we are... leaving my safe little animal sex barn... mmm, coward instincts are telling me to go back...."

Binx: Oh don't worry about it! you will be fine with Unta to protect you.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, you've got the best mare on the farm right here with you," Unta joked. "Just hold my hand, and we'll take this one little step at a time."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta: She laughs a bit and takes Unta's hand "Ok.. but you open the door... i'm too scared."

binx: Steps up and takes her other hand with a smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opened with a squeak and revealed another sand stone hallway. torches lit the halls this time and revealed the long hall which eventually opened up to a wider room. there was no visible continuation, so their only hope was the room at the end had other ways out.

Greta: "yea... that looks familiar. Sand stone with a bigger room at the end." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta stopped at the entrance to the large room before giving the space the once over. Seeing no other exit, she slowly took a step into the room.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I don't know if I want to leave now. I am quite tired. Do you know where the exit of this part of the labyrinth is?" Luna said while still on the ground cum slowly spilling out of her pussy.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Well, let's just hope it stays fine." Melanie said, still a bit wary of the setting, before plopping down again to rest. The humidity had caked her fur with moisture. Not enough to really soak it, but enough to feel strange and slightly unpleasant as sweat clouded her eyes. She had to admit, the room they'd stumbled upon was quite lovely. There was something charming about the mushrooms and the way they lit up, so she set her back up against Walsh for support as she played with her tail, counting the mushrooms to pass the time.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi stood up too ready tackle the challenge ahead. As they walked up to the forest she felt a sense of foreboding. She took a deep breath to try and work up her nerves, and then she followed Wendy into the forest. As she walk slowly through the forest every stray noise made her jump a little. She kept close to wendy as she moved trying to cover her blind spots.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston nodded and sat down next to her. "that is understandable, sex can be exhausting. i am used to doing it all day so... not really tired myself." She grabs her new foot paws and gives them some gentle rubbing. "These are just so cute! I mean, I have my own, but I am full badger. You are just a badger girl... for some reason it is cuter on you." Her rubbing helps Luna relax.

Wend made sure that Umi was close by as they moved slowly into the forest, spears at the ready and eyes open. "Watch out for snakes... they dangle their bodies down like vines and grab you when you bump into them. Of course watch for savages too." They stay low and ready, moving deeper inside.

The large square room that Unta walked into Was the exact same as the one she woke up in with Binx, but the only way on this time was a long stair case leading down with rather poor lighting. Greta is still holding her hand nervously while Binx is on the other side of Unta.

Binx: huh... that isn't very inviting is it?"

Over the next hour or two Melanie's group sat in silence, recovering their breath and making small talk while looking about the cave.

Busco: "I imagine we are four or five hours out before night fall. If we travel through that we should reach the door by morning."

Korlish: "We should be ready to move by then as well. So it all works out on that front at least."

Walsh: Has snuggled up against Melanie, his tail wagging and he nuzzles his face into her breasts.

Samara sits on the other side, her hand resting on Melanie's shoulder.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Hey you didn't responded to my... Yaawn... question" Luna was already starting to fall asleep 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston rolled his eyes. "right, the exit. Yea, I know where it is and it isn't in the forest. It is under water off the east side of the island in a cave. this entire forest is just bait for people who think it has to be on land." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Why didn't you leave this place if you knew where the exit was?" Luna said surprised by the answers of the badger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cause I have it made here! I have already become full badger so those tasty badger fruits are just snacks for me. I am one of the strongest members of this tribe and can force myself on anyone weaker than me the moment it fits my fancy! Compared to my boring desk job back at home, this place is amazing! Why fight to leave when I don't want to?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"It's your choice... Me I miss my home and family... Could I ask you one last thing? Before going to bed and leaving tomorrow" Luna was saddened by the choice of Winston, this place was hell for Luna and choosing to live there was alien for her.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie took Samara's hand and pulled her into the growing dogpile, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as she motioned to Busco and Korlish to join as well. The mushrooms were neat and all, but four whole hours of them made her wish she were watching paint dry. "What do you suppose we do until then? Oh, I know. Tell us a little something about yourself Busco."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston nods his head at her. "Yea, what did you have on your mind. If I can answer it, then I see no reason not to."

Korlish moves over with a little wag of his tail and joins the dog pile while Busco just grins and sits near by. "Sure, I don't mind sharing. What is something you want to hear? Or should I just label off every mundane fact about little old me?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Could you give clothes before I leave? I don't want to be naked in this labyrinth again..." She was nearly sleeping at this point.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhh... I don't really have anything to give but... I will look around for something. you sleep tight, I will go and see what I can find." Winston gets up and leaves the shack to hutn for clothes. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh y'know, the typical icebreaker stuff. Where are you from? What was it like there? Why are you mostly a boar, but have a dragon cock? What's your favorite color? I dunno. We're gonna be here for a while. Tell me a story even." Melanie was halfheartedly playing with the fur on Korlish's arm, petting it the wrong way to form a smiley face, before stroking it back to normal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well alright then. I'm from the kingdom of Almara. It was a nice enough place, lots of green grass fields, villages and settlements and what not. Slavery was a big thing over there. If you didn't have money or a position you were a slave... which generally meant you did house chores during the day and were a ruck toy and night. I thankfully had money and skills to keep me afloat and out of that boat. I am mostly a boar because I was born that way but I have a dragon cock and four balls after a run in with a dragon morph two years back. Real pretty girl but I just wasn't packing enough heat for her... so she gave me a scale to eat and tada, big old dragon dick! Favorite color is orange!" He laughs and lays down on his back. "don't have any stories off the top of my head, but I could think of some."   

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Merely visualizing the dragon girl was enough to send a spark straight to Melanie's loins. The Throbb really had kicked up her libido, and it was becoming more and more apparent that she'd have to get around to something a bit more physical to pass the time. "Say, you can call me impatient, but the urge to get a turn of my own with you Busco is suddenly getting all the more in the way. Don't suppose you'd all be in the mood for another roll in the hay? Maybe maybe, or maybe yes?" She spoke hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "Sorry, not really in the mood for it after all that."

Walsh: "Yea, I am with Korlish on this one."

Samara: She smiles and sits up. "I could go for another roll! I wan't to feel that big cock of your's Melanie!"

Busco: he laughs happily and ditches his clothes to let his already hardening cock free to view. "Help yourself!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie gleefully stood up, looking Busco's huge cock all over as if pondering furniture for purchase, and then declared what exactly she fancied as if ordering a drink. "I'm in the mood for a good challenge. Anal it is." With a few slow, heavy strokes of her padded paws across his hardening dick, she polished his tip with her saliva, dragging her tongue all around the sides as well. Satisfied with the job, she positioned herself atop his tip, one hand on his chest for leverage, and the other steadily pumping her own erection. She lowered herself, savoring the pressure on the rim of her asshole, before boring herself down with just a bit more force as the unprepared tightness of her opening was forced to stretch around the first few inches. Using her legs to move herself slowly up and down, she smirked at Samara, sticking her tongue in between her own fingers to signify that she wanted to eat her out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco groans as his fat cock is stuffed up her tight ass and he quickly grabs onto her hips to try and ease the process a bit, using his powerful arms to help her move up and down. Samara on the other hand put a big smile on her face and stepped between them, leaning forward so her breasts rested on Busco's head while her pussy pushed into Melanie's face.

Busco: "What the? Oh... well then! i can think of worse things to have on my head!" He chuckles as he gets comfortable and gives a light thrust upward.