Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Who's a little slut?" Unta cooed, stopping her motion when she didn't get an immediate answer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again Binx squirmed under the massive woman, desperate for more of that hot cunt around her cock ."Me! I'm a little slut! Now please let me fuck you properly! I need it!"

As Luna munches down on the fruit she can feel her body begin to change. The most notable is her tail, which the fur thickens on and it shrinks to about half it's size, resembling a badger tail. the rest is internal and she can tell her pussy is a fair bit deeper than it used to be. Arousal floods her system as her libido gets a boost and her pussy is making much more lubricant than it normally does!

The badger herm smiles and licks her lips. "Oooh, that looks like it did the trick! What do you say girl, want another one or do you want my cock now?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx tried even harder to thrust into the large woman atop her. "ME! I'M A CUNT HUNGRY WHORE! Please let me fuck you! please please please!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"What do you think gang? We could hide out in the cave until we know what's what. Busco, you think those things can track by scent?" Melanie twiddled her thumbs in the meantime, not sure how to help.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No I think I am alright, the fruit didn't fuck me up that much, I only lost my tail. Now it's time for me to do my part of the deal" Luna while bitting her lips. Luma then started to do a hand job to the badger woman. "How big this thing is fully erect?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta raised her backside up just enough to let the laquine start moving her hips again. "If you cum in me, I'm going to sit on your face next until you clean me out," she warned.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh...o-ok." umi said as she sniffed and wiped her face. she then followed Wendy back to her camp. "ok...so do we just tie these rocks to the sticks and stuff?" Umi asked looking at Wendy expectantly.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "we should lay low for now... I don't know how far I will get with this leg of mine hurting like this."

Walsh: "I agree with Korlish, I am sore and tired as it is, trying to cover any kind of distance would not go over well I think"

Samara: "I guess we should just stay down for now. We cna move deeper into the cave to try and avoid them for now."

Busco: Yea, they can track by scent, but if we head deeper inside things should be a bit easier. They prefer to stay outside from what I have seen.

The herm smiles down at Luna as her cock grows to a mighty 18 inches long and 4 inches thick. "that big to be exact! Not sure the entire thing will fit, but I will take as much as I can get!"

Wendy sat down and took one of the rocks, holding it to the end of the stick. Using the vine as roped, she showed Umi the correct way to bind it to the stick without the edges cutting it off. "there, like that. now we just have to sharpen it!" she takes another rock and runs it along the edges, honing them to a sharp point.

Binx didn't wait for more than a second before grabbing onto that giant ass and slamming away with her cock. She was already panting as she continuously rammed her entire length inside such blissful wamrth.

Greta: "you know dear... I could make her big enough for this to be more fun for you as well..." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Grow her," agreed Unta. "But not her dick. When she cums, I want her to flood me. So make her balls as big as you can."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So how you want to do this? I am still your possessions, so you lead this" Luna said while moving one of her hand to her pussy to start playing with it. Pussy juice was already drooling from her honeypot. "Sure thing this fruit made me a lot wetter than before"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Whoo boy, I'm not sure I like the look of these caves, but last one we went into gave us Busco, so we'll be ay-okay, right?" Melanie was asking herself more than anyone, hastily getting to her feet as the group prepared to head deeper. There was something familiar in this. Monsters wouldn't go into certain areas for the sake of avoiding the bigger monsters. Seeing as it was definitively their best option, Melanie could only hope that they were afraid of the dark, or something else they didn't truly have to fear. She kept close to Samara as they all prepared to move.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta smiled knowingly and tapped Binx on the shoulder. With a loud moan her balls started to swell bigger and bigger until they reached the floor and immobilized her! She could still thrust but not move from her current spot as she continued to pound away at Unta with reckless abandon.

The herm nodded at Luna and had her lay down with her legs spread. Not really delving into any form of forplay, she simply lines her cock up and pushes it inside. the massive tool slids up til only 4 inches are left out side of Luna and girth gives her a pleasing stretch. "Ooooh, almost perfect! A few more fruits would do the trick... ah well." She grabs onto Luna's hips and starts pumping in and out of her pussy with a lusty grin on her face.

the group gathered their things and moved deeper into the cave and through the winding hallway. Thankfully there were no off shoot paths, just one wiggly tunnel to follow until they come into a fairly large open room lit by glowing mushrooms on the wall. It was fairly humid in here so there must be a source of water around, but it was not immediately obvious.

Busco: Yup, just like the cave I met you all in. Not sure why the raptors don't come in here... seems fine to me."  

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ahhhhh! Fuck yeah! This thing feel amazing, but I want it all inside me!" Luna said while moaning at each stroke of the badger "Give me another fruit pleeeeeease!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the badger herm grins and pops another fruit into Luna's mouth. This time she feels her ears change first; They shrink from pointed cat ears to cute rounded badger ears. then her feet begin to morph, becoming a hybrid of a human foot and a badger paw... they feel very soft! He hair changes to charcoal black with two white vertical stripes going along the middle. Again she feels that lovely change inside as her pussy gets even deeper, much wetter and she feels even hornier than before! Luna has lost all her cat traits and is now a badger girl!

"Oooh! you are looking really sexy now! Come here and take my cock!" She renews her grip and slams the rest of her cock into Luna's now much deeper pussy, her balls slapping against her ass with every thrust!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ahhh! Do I look... Fuck yes this feel good! Am I that sexy?" Even if her pussy much more accommodating than before the massive dick of the badger girl was still pushing Luna to her limit. With each trust both of them could see a bulge on Luna belly. "Much faster please I am going to... Soon!" Luna was already on the verge orgasm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's right, little bunny, keep on humping. When it's all over you'll be getting a facefull," Unta cooed. "Are you even listening?" she said, letting sarcasm drip from her words.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The herm picks up her pace, slamming her cock into Luna with enough force to make her entire body jiggle about. "Yes! you look amazing! It really looks good on you and those foot paws are so cute!" She leans over and sucks Luna's left nipples into her muzzled face, licking and sucking on it. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I hope you... Fuck! I hope you are gonna cum sooooon! Because... faster please! Because me, I am nearly there! Fuck this thing feels better than all of those little lizard cock!" Luna was struggling to not orgasm too soon.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi listened and carefully copied Wendy step by step until she had spear of her own. "Ok, I think I got it.", she said as she held up her handy work. Umi was always good with her hands it came with being an artist. "So what now?", Umi said with an eager but slightly fearful expression.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The badger herm gave her exactly what she wanted, pouring on the speed and really ramming her massive cock into Luna over and over again. "Ffffuuuuck! I'm going to cum! I am going to stuff you so full of my seed!" With a few final thrusts she pushes in to the hilt and holds there as a massive flood of hot cum pours into her pussy and womb, swelling out her stomach and filling her entire body with warmth!

Wendy hefted her make shift spear and nodded. "i guess we head into the forest and search for your friend now. A few good pokes with these should keep the badgers away from us... I hope." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta began slowly lifting her ass up and down, forcing Binx to alter her position, and preventing her from holding the same tempo for more than a few seconds.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuuuuuuuuck yes!" Luna came at the same moment as the badger woman. Then she took a minute or two to get her breath back "That was amazing! I feel stupid right noe , I didn't even asked what was your name? Mine is Luna" Luna said while getting back or feet. Her new foot were making her move in a strange way, but after a couple of steep she was back to normal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx let out a rather sad whine as Unta kept messing up her tempo. "Nooo! Just hold still! I am so close now! Just a bit more and I can finally cum!"

"Ha! No worries, you have other things on your mind right now. My name is... well, was... Winston. These days though I don't really need a name... the savages don't much care of them as you are either strong one or weak one to them." She pulls out of Luna's pussy, a wave of cum flowing out of her. "Well, you held up your part of the bargain... so it is time for me to hold up mine. If you are feeling up to it, I will 'tie you up' and then go on a nice long walk. Long enough for someone to escape should they feel like it." Winston winks at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Binx whined, Unta continued to play with her, lifting herself up until her flared cock nearly popped free before slamming back down and holding herself impaled, finally allowing Binx a moment of uninterrupted thrusting.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi hefts her spear and looks to the forest beyond with a look of grim determination. "I dont worry Luna we'll find you..." she said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx seized the moment and began thrusting wildly into Unta once more. With a final cry of pleasure she let loose a tidal wave of cum into unta's large pussy. Over and over again cum surges from her massive balls and into Unta, making those horses from before seem like drops in the bucket. Eventually she cums too much for even Unta to hold and the cum starts to pour out between their locked sexes!

Wendy stands up first and nods to Umi. "I guess we just have to search for the commotion. No doubt they are fighting over who gets to keep her as a pet or fuck toy. you ready to move?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Feeling her capacity reach its limit, Unta quickly lifted up off of Binx and took a step backward. Positioning herself so that her pussy was above the laquine's head, she gave a firm squeeze and sent a veritable river of cum flowing into Binx face. "Don't ever try to stick your dick in me without my permission again, understand?" she said sternly, as the thick jizz continued to flow out of her and splatter onto Binx.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx sputtered and gurgled as her own cum threatened to drown her under Unta. Great quickly gave her hyper balls a pat and they shrunk back to normal letting her roll over and cough up a mouth full of cum. "Ok! Geeze, I'm sorry! you don't have to drown me though!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta, mind hosing us down one more time, then I'll grab a mop and clean this up before we leave. Might as well leave the place clean for the next person that comes through," Unta said.