Jstar's Treasure Trove

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
The scenes listed are what Bluebird's writing for her Wayfort content. To answer your question to the best of my knowledge, I believe that is indeed the case. The stuff I've written for her in the Knot Cave factors dick and dickless champs.
Well, huh. My assumption would have been Blooby would have given a scene exclusive to fem champs from what little I have interacted with them, but I guess two scenes are fine enough considering that male lupines will predominantly be for female champs. So give dick havers something to do.

Poor lesbians though.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No, your question was and I quote 'So if i go for olivia's route, does that mean i can't genderbend anyone?', emphasis added. The yes response to that means that Olivia and genderbending are mutually exclusive. Which is also what Jstar already described in painstaking detail here.

Reactions: Jstar

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Hey, Jstar. You posted a picture of Hotaru being pregnant. Is the potentially on the docket.

Congrats on the Knot Cave by the way. Can't wait for it to be implemented.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Hey, Jstar. You posted a picture of Hotaru being pregnant. Is the potentially on the docket.
I'm not currently working on a preg expac for Hotaru; that's just an art piece of the character I posted
Congrats on the Knot Cave by the way. Can't wait for it to be implemented.
I look forward to when it's released and people get to experience the dreaded Knot Cave

• Sad
Reactions: PalletTown

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
DrifaCG.png
Another thing I look forward to, post Knot Cave, is Drifa's wedding and pregnancy content once it gets in. That document is already completed and on my patreon if you're interested in getting an early look at what that content entails.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Jstar, I am curious -- how does one request a custom parser for their submission? Do they make it known before hand, or do they just submit it and wait to find out if their request is valid or not.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Jstar, I am curious -- how does one request a custom parser for their submission? Do they make it known before hand, or do they just submit it and wait to find out if their request is valid or not.
I usually use curly braces for stuff that I use it a handful of times. If I use a new 'parser' a lot, I use standard braces and let the coders know about it.

Reactions: Karakara