Jstar's Treasure Trove

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
So you're saying there's a chance we can get Olivia first and down the line fight Tharsus again and get that alchemical formula to turn his new followers into lady lupins.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So you're saying there's a chance we can get Olivia first and down the line fight Tharsus again and get that alchemical formula to turn his new followers into lady lupins.
I think it would be fun that we could get the other option later down the line - Say maybe in Tychris we could find Olivia and maybe do something for her and she'll come back with you to the Wayfort - or if we choose Olivia the first time and exiled the lupines, we get a new quest to deal with the same group of corrupt lupines that have appeared recently as a gothmander questline and can potentially get genderbent lupines (probably sans Asynja - since Tharsus takes over). I could see this happening. Will that happen? Probably not unless Jstar really wants to do something like that because that's just more work.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Olivia wants you to beat up Tharsus and Refnir. Tharsus doesn't give you his notes if you don't beat up Olivia and Refnir

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
So if I'm reading this all right, there are three routes:
Tharsus's route: Asynja/Genderbent Lupines and Tharsus/Meridyx but no Olivia.
Olivia's route: Asgeir/Corrupt Lupines and Olivia but no Tharsus/Meridyx.
Solo route: Only Asgeir/Corrupt Lupines.
Did I get that right?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
What happens
Team up with Tharsus
• You can (Imprison/Recruit/Exile/Genderbend) the Corrupted Lupines
• You can (Imprison/Recruit/Exile/Genderbend) Asgeir
-Let Him Leave
• You skip the final boss fight, but Tharsus takes a majority of the Corrupted Lupines to Tollus
• You've got only some of the Corrupted Lupines instead of all of them
• Meridyx stays with Tharsus
-Betray Him
• You must face Tharsus as the alternate final boss of the dungeon
• You've got all of the Corrupted Lupines
• Meridyx ditches Tharsus (Will likely be a random encounter in the Old Forest)

Team up with Olivia
• You must face Asgeir (he's alone)
• You get Olivia
• You can (Imprison/Recruit/Exile) all of the Corrupted Lupines
• You can (Imprison/Recruit/Exile) Asgeir

Solo
-Beeline for the Final Boss
• You must face Asgeir and all of his captains
-Deal With The Other Captains But Make No Alliances

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
What happens
Team up with Tharsus
-Let Him Leave
• You skip the final boss fight, but Tharsus takes a majority of the Corrupted Lupines to Tollus
-Betray Him

Team up with Olivia
• You get Olivia

Solo
I read this and all I can think is potential imp girl expansion. I really hope you can consider an option to keep her at the Wayfort or use her as a familiar. Maybe down the line some threesome time between Champion, Meridyx and B's Ivaze?

Reactions: Yokohama and Jstar

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
Thanks for the breakdown.
So what becomes of Olivia when you work with Tharsus? Does she just leave for parts unknown? Any chance of her becoming a roaming encounter if that's the case?

Reactions: Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So what becomes of Olivia when you work with Tharsus? Does she just leave for parts unknown? Any chance of her becoming a roaming encounter if that's the case?
I've got no plans for what happens afterwards. This might be subject to change, but who knows.
I read this and all I can think is potential imp girl expansion. I really hope you can consider an option to keep her at the Wayfort or use her as a familiar. Maybe down the line some threesome time between Champion, Meridyx and B's Ivaze?
I've broached the idea to B a couple times already. It's something I'd like to do.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I've got no plans for what happens afterwards. This might be subject to change, but who knows.

I've broached the idea to B a couple times already. It's something I'd like to do.
I like that it isn't a hard no. But I do think having a second chance at recruiting her whether you take the Tharsus path or the Solo path would work. Maybe fight her as a random encounter a few times. Find out she's down on her luck - do a small quest to earn her trust (you have been beating her down both in the knot cave and during the random encounter) and then bam, make a few adjustments to take into account the different recruit path and connect it back to her current Wayfort content. Could tie it either to Undermountain/Khorminos content or maybe Tychris.

I do hope B definitely takes you up on it. I needs more imp girls.:p

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
make a few adjustments to take into account the different recruit path and connect it back to her current Wayfort content. Could tie it either to Undermountain/Khorminos content or maybe Tychris.
One problem with this is that Bluebird is writing Olivia's wayfort content, and the content is under the assumption you did her task. In a hypothetical situation where you encounter her post-dungeon, she'd have to not be at the fort, and I'd have to write new content from scratch for her.

Reactions: IraMorti

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
One problem with this is that Bluebird is writing Olivia's wayfort content, and the content is under the assumption you did her task. In a hypothetical situation where you encounter her post-dungeon, she'd have to not be at the fort, and I'd have to write new content from scratch for her.
Well if it happens it happens if it doesn't that's just how it goes. Could play it off that she ends up getting into a similar situation as she has in the knot cave and you end up saving her, though. I'm just bummed I won't get her once this all releases because I want them genderbent ladies. LOL

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
What happens
Team up with Tharsus
-Let Him Leave
-Betray Him

Team up with Olivia
• You get Olivia

Solo
With this new info, do we know how many wolves we can get if we betray Tharsus, as we seem to be able to gain ALL of them instead of just the 20 from earlier statements.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Everything regarding what I've written so far of Olivia's content is based on her task being completed. Since I write entirely on my own time between work, classes, and family obligations, as well as entirely for free, I don't plan on rewriting all or any of it ^^; it'll have to be a decision for J in the future if he wants an alt path for her.

For those that are curious about what I have planned for Olivia's wayfort content - she's normally a cisfem switch himedere/tsundere shortstack; however, because I like tfs and recently submitted my hellhound tf, her content also includes a hellhound transformation path for those who like 7 foot tall amazons that aren't quite as bratty (since she kinda grows out if her small dog syndrome). Her hellhound path requires Karithea be at the Wayfort, since I spoke with Savin and we agreed that it'd be easier to just have her sell the tf item.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Everythinf regarding what I've written so far of Olivia's content is based on her task being completed. Since I write entirely on my own time between work, classes, and family obligations as well as entirely for free, I don't plan on rewriting all or any of it ^^; it'll have to be a decision for J in the future if he wants an alt path for her.

For those that are curious about what I have planned for Olivia's wayfort content - she's normally a cisfem switch himedere/tsundere shortstack; however, because I like tfs and recently submitted my hellhound tf, her content also includes a hellhound transformation path for those who like 7 foot tall amazons that aren't quite as bratty (since she kinda grows out if her small dog syndrome). Her hellhound path requires Karithea be at the Wayfort, since I spoke with Savin and we agreed that it'd be easier to just have her sell the tf item.
Wow okay then. I will have to try Olivia's route on one of my playthroughs.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
That's fair bluebird, especially since you're writing for fun. I'll just save a little hope that either Jstar or someone else eventually picks her up again for those of us who want to have our cake and eat it too lol. Hellhound Olivia isn't my cup of tea since it removes two of her biggest selling points for me (smoll n brat) but the tf item itself sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing what tfs it has!

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Everythinf regarding what I've written so far of Olivia's content is based on her task being completed. Since I write entirely on my own time between work, classes, and family obligations as well as entirely for free, I don't plan on rewriting all or any of it ^^; it'll have to be a decision for J in the future if he wants an alt path for her.

Oh definitely tempting. I do hope Jstar will consider an alt path for her in the future, time and interest permitting. Hellhound Olivia sounds great but I just gotta have the lupine ladies running around.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
What happens
Team up with Tharsus
-Let Him Leave
-Betray Him

Team up with Olivia
• You get Olivia

Solo
So if i go for olivia's route, does that mean i can't genderbend anyone???