Jstar's Treasure Trove

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
Bravo with this, Star! Considering this started out as a loss scene concept, the fact that the star scene is less than half the doc is impressive! The scene itself feels like it does a really good job keeping things interesting. Also christ those sillymode storylines are something else.

Looking forward to this getting in and absolutely, 100%, for sure, not losing to these lupines. Definitely.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So what is the status on the corrupt lupines? How well did it go?
And Drifa sounds good! What will happen to her inside of the cave besides constant rape?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So what is the status on the corrupt lupines? How well did it go?
And Drifa sounds good! What will happen to her inside of the cave besides constant rape?
She loses her virginity and she is essentially locked into the mindbreak/corrupt path. The player character will find her with a collar wrapped around her neck that is chained to a wall when they explore the cave/dungeon later on. As for the Lupine doc, I am still waiting for an update. I presume it is still in the review pile.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Oh, so since there is locked part, does that mean there is a another way to get her corruption content? Sounds sweet.
Pretty much just make her do bad things (maybe even throw in a little gaslighting in there) and she starts getting accustomed to it as she follows your orders. Of course corruption content won't fully be in this doc yet as most of it will either be in the dungeon proper or post dungeon.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Pretty much just make her do bad things (maybe even throw in a little gaslighting in there) and she starts getting accustomed to it as she follows your orders. Of course corruption content won't fully be in this doc yet as most of it will either be in the dungeon proper or post dungeon.
Gaslighting?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
For those interested in a progress report, I have a good bulk of the beginning finished, but there is still a majority of the 2nd half left where most of the meat of the character is. Also there is hardly any corrupt variant text for her yet. That will come after I finished all of the Pure Path as I can easily insert that into the beginning of certain prompts

Attachments

• 2021-10-04.png
    2021-10-04.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 79

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
There has been talk of request for impregnation and marriage content, but I shall keep that on the backburner for now until I finish the overarching Corrupted Lupine dungeon arc as well as monitoring general receptiveness to said content.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I present to you another update. I am nearing the completion of Aileh's talk prompt. After that I shall begin tackling the rest of the prompts as I save Liulfr's prompt for last amongst the talk options. After that, I begin the physical interactions with her.

Attachments

• 2021-10-10_4.png
    2021-10-10_4.png
    47 KB · Views: 53

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Apologies for the absence, but now I can say that I am back to writing as normal. Talking about writing, I've made loads of progress since last update. Currently, we are sitting on a nice 32k words so far with more counting. See everyone in the next update.

Attachments

• 2021-10-10 (4).png
    2021-10-10 (4).png
    47.1 KB · Views: 62

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
There have also been modifications. From the get-go, you can become romantically involved with Drifa. The completion of the Lupine Den is no longer necessary, but you still need to go on a romantic date with her first.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Ohh, I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot. Seems to be some really nice romance right there and god knows I'm a sucker for a proper romance. I can't wait to meet and take her on a date. <3

• Wow
Reactions: Jstar

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
Drifa's honestly looking fuckin fantastic, you've got me checking the Discord regularly for your writing updates. You're doing a killer job on that wholesome puppy love. Keep up the great work dude!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
After a topic Savin brought up in relation to document length and reviewing process, I have opted to split Drifa's initial content into two halves for ease of review. This means that, instead of one big document a staff member has to go through, they can work through smaller document chunks which make it much more palatable to read and review through. Case in point — that means the first chunk is almost done and ready for review. The second chunk will be the bulk of the romantic interactions such as kissing, dating, and ultimately sexing. Of course this chunk will also include more platonic elements such as hugging and casually hanging out.

The second part of her document is up in my first post if you wish to get a sneak peek for what is in store, but know that it will be barren for a little bit until the first part is done.

Once again, I give my thanks to all of you for sticking by this project. I will keep to my promise of delivering the good writes to you good folks. Until then: be safe, be happy, be healthy.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I said it in Discord and I'll say it again here, I'd easily go through 100k words worth of Drifa by what I've seen so far.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Part 1 of Drifa doc is ready for submission. Feel free to read at your own leisure.

Reactions: Animalistic

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Part 1 of Drifa doc is ready for submission. Feel free to read at your own leisure.
Congratulations! I really like what I've read so far.

Though a good bunch of what's in there I won't actually get to see in game. Zero intentions on corrupting someone like Drifa.